PDA

View Full Version : Children Of Bodom -- Charlotte, NC -- January 28th, 2012

PowerMaiden
01-30-2012, 11:53 AM
finally I managed to get a hand on their current ''15 th anniversary set'' from their message board:

1. Shovel Knockout
2. Are You Dead Yet ?
3. Not My Funeral
4. Kissing The Shadows
5. Living Dead Beat
6. Roundtrip To Hell & Back
7. Children Of Bodom
8. Deadnight Warrior
9. Hate Me!
10. Sixpounder
11. Blooddrunk
12. Angels Don't Kill
13. In Your Face
14. Hate Crew Deathroll

encores:

15. Bodom After Midnight
16. Bodom Beach Terror
17. Downfall

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii301/AleksiAlexi/ru9034hr.png

No big difference from their recents sets. I don't know if there are meddleys , if not that's even better

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

Epidemic Reign
01-30-2012, 12:02 PM
Not bad. Looking forward to this, I haven't seen Bodom in a few years. It's nice to see there's still a decent amount of older material in their set.

AnthG
01-30-2012, 12:21 PM
Not bad at all. Looks like a lot of stuff they've been playing over the years, but I haven't seen them since 2006, so bring on the favourites. Good to see Kissing the Shadows in the set too.

JRA
01-30-2012, 12:38 PM
Deadnight Warrior, Kissing The Shadows, Children of Bodom and Bodom After Midnight? Fuck yeah!

kommie
01-30-2012, 12:46 PM
I think people here care more about Revocation's set.

MPF
01-30-2012, 01:06 PM

And Eluveitie and Threat Signal.

*at least to me anyways*

illuminatus917
01-30-2012, 01:54 PM
I was going to post this if my friend had brought me the set like she said she would.

Alexi said at the show apparently that as soon as the tour is over Bodom is going back into the studio to record another album (August I think). And if they do it as quickly as the last one, we might can expect it later this year. If not, early 2013.

I'll post Eluveitie's set when I get it... if I get it.

cristianrock
01-30-2012, 02:13 PM
I saw this same show, except Bodom Beach Terror (Alexi was ill) last December

so...

7. Children Of Bodom
8. Deadnight Warrior
9. Hate Me!

yep, it's a freaking medley, dissapointing

Dextrimental
01-30-2012, 02:50 PM
Are You Dead Yet.. I'll finally get to hear the first, and still may favorite, Bodom song I ever heard, live. Graspop 2012, you just got interesting!!

AnthG
01-30-2012, 03:34 PM

And Eluveitie and Threat Signal.

*at least to me anyways*

COB, Threat Signal, and Revocation for me.

mastodon421
01-30-2012, 04:21 PM
Kissing The Shadows:drool: Deadnight Warrior and Bodom After Midnight are awesome surprises as well. God damn it, I am pissed this isn't coming here

illninoese
01-30-2012, 07:50 PM
Nice Bodom encore! Decent enough setlist.

If anyone manages to get a hold of Threat Signal's setlist that would be greatly appreciated

treghet
01-30-2012, 08:10 PM
I saw this same show, except Bodom Beach Terror (Alexi was ill) last December

so...

7. Children Of Bodom
8. Deadnight Warrior
9. Hate Me!

yep, it's a freaking medley, dissapointing

I know they played most of Children of Bodom on the last tour, so I'm wondering, how much of Deadnight Warrior is in the medley?

Epidemic Reign
01-30-2012, 11:55 PM
Anxiously awaiting an Eluveitie setlist... hoping to see Luxtos on there :rocker:

AnthG
01-31-2012, 12:39 PM
Btw, anyone know the order of the bands? I know Eluveitie is main support but who's opening?

Epidemic Reign
01-31-2012, 01:49 PM
Btw, anyone know the order of the bands? I know Eluveitie is main support but who's opening?

I'm almost positive it's Threat Signal first, then Revocation.

dcmetal108
01-31-2012, 03:49 PM
With this Bodom setlist I really wish they were coming to Chicago and not 6 hours away. Haven't seen Bodom since 2009.

PowerMaiden
01-31-2012, 07:04 PM
It will be my 10 th Bodom show, and they never dissapointed me

really looking forward to this

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

kalfitegrdan
02-01-2012, 09:44 PM
Man, I was really hoping they would play Something Wild in its entirety for this. Oh well, at least the set list isn't bad.

AnataFan4Life
02-03-2012, 05:14 AM
For those interested, I do know some of the setlist for Revocation. I'm a bit iffy on the first two songs, but i'm pretty sure the rest of it is correct:

Harlot
Dissolution Ritual
Conjuring the Cataclysm
Dismantle the Dictator
Across Forests and Fjords
No Funeral

brutal_descent
02-03-2012, 07:25 AM
For those interested, I do know some of the setlist for Revocation. I'm a bit iffy on the first two songs, but i'm pretty sure the rest of it is correct:

Harlot
Dissolution Ritual
Conjuring the Cataclysm
Dismantle the Dictator
Across Forests and Fjords
No Funeral

Cradle Robber HAS GOT to be on that set as well!

treghet
02-03-2012, 07:33 AM
Nice that Revocation has finally decided to change up their set, but unfortunately not for the better... Really poor song choices for an opening slot.

brutal_descent
02-03-2012, 07:48 AM
:hmm: If I ever see Revocation and I don't hear Dismantle the Dictator, Cradle Robber, No Funeral, AND Pestilence Reigns I'll be one angry motherfucker.

AnataFan4Life
02-03-2012, 09:36 AM
Threat Signal had a LOT of technical difficulties during their set, so it probably cut into Revocation's set time a bit.

illuminatus917
02-04-2012, 12:19 PM
Eluveitie set (in order):

Everything Remains
Nil
Kingdom Come Undone
Meet the Enemy
Havoc
Tarvos
Quoth the Raven
Inis Mona

Source: a friend of a friend
She got a set signed by the band, so I'm assuming this is perfectly accurate.

EDIT: PowerMaiden, feel free to edit the OP if you wish. Not many will see this on page 3.

Epidemic Reign
02-04-2012, 12:25 PM
Eluveitie set (in order):

Everything Remains
Nil
Kingdom Come Undone
Meet the Enemy
Havoc
Tarvos
Quoth the Raven
Inis Mona

Source: a friend of a friend
She got a set signed by the band, so I'm assuming this is perfectly accurate.

EDIT: PowerMaiden, feel free to edit the OP if you wish. Not many will see this on page 3.

Damn, it's a bit shorter than I was hoping. And I'm a little disappointed they didn't play "Luxtos" or anything from the first album.

Oh well, thanks for posting man.

illuminatus917
02-04-2012, 12:34 PM
Damn, it's a bit shorter than I was hoping. And I'm a little disappointed they didn't play "Luxtos" or anything from the first album.

Oh well, thanks for posting man.

I know, it's not an overly impressive set. I'm sure it was the best show of the night though. Word around the campfire is they might be making a surprise guest appearance at Paganfest III... :eek:

Epidemic Reign
02-04-2012, 12:40 PM
Sadly, Paganfest never comes to Arizona. This year is no exception :bawling:

illuminatus917
02-05-2012, 04:26 PM
http://i.imgur.com/JgY3wl.jpg

PowerMaiden
02-06-2012, 05:18 PM
Looks like Children Of Bodom are gonna change their sets even more as tour goes according to this I just found on their message board

K-Man's latest tweet:

"Great show at The Rave tonight! Set list change up and maybe even more treats tomorrow ;)"

and this on their twitter account

cobhcChildren Of Bodom

Sauget! Pops, good old! We ll see how the slightly changed set list will go into tonights crowd... -H

4 Févr

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

Chapelofghouls
02-06-2012, 07:18 PM
I know, it's not an overly impressive set. I'm sure it was the best show of the night though. Word around the campfire is they might be making a surprise guest appearance at Paganfest III... :eek:

They definitely were not the best show of the night, they were quite amazing though. Not to be surpassed by Children of Bodom, but they definitely were better than 'Revocation' and that joke of a band 'Threat Signal'. Whom, (Threat Signal) were nothing but a bunch of divas.

Also, according to Henkka Seppala---The new Bodom album should be out by next Spring (:

illuminatus917
02-06-2012, 08:27 PM
They definitely were not the best show of the night, they were quite amazing though. Not to be surpassed by Children of Bodom, but they definitely were better than 'Revocation' and that joke of a band 'Threat Signal'. Whom, (Threat Signal) were nothing but a bunch of divas.

Also, according to Henkka Seppala---The new Bodom album should be out by next Spring (:

I bet Children of Bodom would put on a hell of a show if they played at Sweeden's world famous international attraction: the Stockholm gang rape pool.

I can see it now... Stockholm newspaper headline, as quoted from the band: "Come out to support Children of Bodom at the gang rape pool, show complete with 11-year old locals, African refugees, racial slurs, egg throwing, and, 'swimsuit tearing'"