Dawn Patrol
Public Enemy No. 1
Whose Life (Is It Anyways?)
Guns, Drug & Money
A Tout Le Monde (with Cristina Scabbia)
Symphony of Destruction
Peace Sells
Holy Wars

This is about as stale as the hot dog buns in my refrigerator from my new year's party. No Endgame songs, and System Has Failed, Risk, So Far So Good, World Needs A Hero, United Abominations, Killing Is My Business are almost like records that never existed...complete travesty.

TripKore
01-27-2012, 07:51 AM
Was waiting for this, Going to film them tonight in Uncasville, CT, but i will be very late. Can you please tell me what time they started? each band if not just megadeth? and what time it ended / how long megadeth set was? Just want to make sure I'll be there when they go on. Thanks!

mattlion
01-27-2012, 08:18 AM
No Endgame songs, and System Has Failed, Risk, So Far So Good, World Needs A Hero, United Abominations, Killing Is My Business are almost like records that never existed...complete travesty.

There should be no Risk songs or World Needs a Hero songs, and the KIMB songs just aren't that great either IMHO.

I'm not a fan of Dawn Patrol but I can understand why they're playing it again.

Maideneer
01-27-2012, 08:24 AM
Was waiting for this, Going to film them tonight in Uncasville, CT, but i will be very late. Can you please tell me what time they started? each band if not just megadeth? and what time it ended / how long megadeth set was? Just want to make sure I'll be there when they go on. Thanks!

I have no idea, I took this off the website, I wasn't there.

Maideneer
01-27-2012, 08:25 AM
There should be no Risk songs or World Needs a Hero songs, and the KIMB songs just aren't that great either IMHO.

Oooooooooooook.

Jochen
01-27-2012, 08:27 AM
This is a lame setlist. I wasn't expecting much, but still, they should be playing more than 14 songs, they played 17-18 on previous Gigantours. Also, they should throw in New World Order and drop Dawn Patrol. I guess this set is fine for people are who seeing them for their first or second time, but this tour will be my sixth time, and the only song I haven't seen that I'm looking forward to is Angry Again. I've lost hope that Megadeth will ever switch up their setlists. Oh well, at least I saw them do Rust in Peace.

smearCampaign
01-27-2012, 08:27 AM
Wow, glad I didn't buy a ticket. With this kind of weak set I would think Motorhead will be blowing Megadeth offstage every night.

sarsip
01-27-2012, 08:52 AM
Saving my money! Motorhead's set isn't too bad. Just not enough to get me fired up.

IrritatedTrout
01-27-2012, 08:54 AM
The biggest problem with this set is just that it's too goddamn short.

electrocute1031
01-27-2012, 08:59 AM
here is the motorhead set (from setlist fm)
Bomber
Damage Case
I Know How to Die
Metropolis
Over the Top
The Chase Is Better Than the Catch
The One to Sing the Blues
Going to Brazil
Killed by Death
Ace of Spades
Overkill

that's a pretty awesome motorhead setlist, especially since their not the headliner, I'm much more excited for them then megadeth. At least Megadeth is playing poison was the cure, didn't see them on the RIP tour.

treghet
01-27-2012, 09:11 AM
and the KIMB songs just aren't that great either IMHO.

You just have shitty taste is all.

Dextrimental
01-27-2012, 09:13 AM
Fuck me what a shitty set that is. Seeing them at Graspop, if the alternative is any good I don't think I'll bother.

hellawaits77ny
01-27-2012, 10:16 AM
Not bummed in the least that I'm missing them ater seeing that set.

DisposableJustice
01-27-2012, 10:32 AM
Should I be surprised?

Good thing I'm seeing Motorhead for the first time or the wouldn't be worth it

PlaysWithKnives
01-27-2012, 11:03 AM
Nice to see that they changed up the set....Oh wait. Really though, its not like it would be a bad show, even with that set. I just don't get the why Dave wouldn't want to change it for a new tour. No Endgame songs bugs me also. I wouldn't mind hearing something from Youthanasia either. On the other hand, that Motorhead set is pretty good.

Christen
01-27-2012, 12:33 PM
Meh, not the greatest Megadeth set I've ever seen but I'll take it. I've said from day one I was mostly going for Motorhead anyways.

AnthG
01-27-2012, 01:38 PM
Here's the Lacuna Coil set from the show if anyone cares:

Our Truth
Fragile
Upsidedown
Kill the Light
Trip the Darkness
Spellbound

Well, I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Even on their headlining tours they avoid stuff before Comalies like the plague. And with a new album out and shorter set I guess that's as good as can be expected.

rjturtle9
01-27-2012, 01:52 PM
It would be cool to see ATLM with Cristina, but other then that, this setlist is pretty sad. No regrets in missing this show.

Travis The Dragon
01-27-2012, 01:53 PM
:eek: Nothing from So Far...?!?!

makethemsuffer12
01-27-2012, 02:52 PM
:eek: Nothing from So Far...?!?!

Why are you so shocked? The only song they play from that nowadays is In My Darkest Hour. Anything else is a rarity.

Sepultura69
01-27-2012, 03:00 PM
I'm pretty late on this so don't give me shit for it but....

What ever happen to the Peace Sells 25th anniversary tour???
:hmm: :hmm:

No longer gonna happen eh? :(

i Remember dave said if it was going to happen that he would do it near the end of 2011 in october and it would be a very short and limited run,. :rocker:

noahj
01-27-2012, 05:36 PM
Well i'm seeing them on the last stop of this tour here in Denver.

Maybe they'll have Cristina sing A Tout le Monde with Dave and somehow they'll fly Barney in to do Evelyn with Volbeat.

Onioner
01-27-2012, 06:38 PM
Not gonna lie, this Megadeth set kind of sucks. With only 13 actual songs, this couldn't have been longer than an hour? Hard to believe that only a year and a half ago, this was the same band upstaging Slayer every night on the American Carnage tour.

Blacktooth85
01-27-2012, 06:57 PM
Jesus Christ Dave change the fuckin' setlist already. New year, new tour... change it!! Quit opening with Trust too... That's kind of a short set too

bigguytoo9
01-27-2012, 07:40 PM
Jesus Christ, Quit opening with Trust

:)

hellawaits77ny
01-27-2012, 08:44 PM

I'm not a fan of Dawn Patrol but I can understand why they're playing it again.

I like Prince of Darkness and Motopsycho :eyes: from those albums, wouldn't mind seeing those 2. But the rest of those albums are doo-doo IMO.

That's right, I forgot about that. HMM, looks like it was take Dave's lazy ass too much time to relearn a few songs. out before "fuck you man, dave just had surgereee".

Jesus Christ Dave change the fuckin' setlist already. New year, new tour... change it!! Quit opening with Trust too... That's kind of a short set too

This x350

SomewhereInTime72
01-27-2012, 09:34 PM
Really bad set. It's like an explicitly worse version of all other recent Megadeth tour sets.

PWTC is the only thing I'm genuinely happy to see.

hellawaits77ny
01-27-2012, 09:54 PM
and somehow they'll fly Barney in to do Evelyn with Volbeat.

That would be killer. Volbeat's only song I really like.

DisposableJustice
01-27-2012, 10:23 PM
I'm pretty late on this so don't give me shit for it but....

i Remember dave said if it was going to happen that he would do it near the end of 2011 in october and it would be a very short and limited run,. :rocker:

I bet you anything that neck operation killed that....even though they went to South America in November anyway.:confused:

ijwthstd
01-28-2012, 08:36 AM
I don't even own anything after Rust In Peace but that's a killer Motorhead set.

dcmetal108
01-28-2012, 12:34 PM
Anyone have the Volbeat setlist? That's what I care about.

brutal_descent
01-28-2012, 12:43 PM
Anyone have the Volbeat setlist? That's what I care about.

The CT set is a bit different, but here's the Camden set from Setlist.fm:

The Human Instrument
Guitar Gangsters & Cadillac Blood
Radio Girl
Sad Man's Tongue
Hallelujah Goat
The Mirror and the Ripper
Fallen
Who They Are
Pool of Booze, Booze, Booza
Still Counting

Maideneer
01-28-2012, 07:08 PM
This NYC show is the lamest thing ever. It's so low it sounds like I'm listening through my office speakers. They are on peace sells now and have cut out poison and dawn patrol. F fucking minus to this show.

PowerMaiden
01-28-2012, 07:21 PM
Hard to believe that only a year and a half ago, this was the same band upstaging Slayer every night on the American Carnage tour.

in your dreams yeah ;)

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

El Gordo
01-28-2012, 07:34 PM
Mustaine has to be the laziest musician this side of Lars Ulrich. Christ, he's a fantastic guitarist but switch it the fuck up sometimes! He's got a massive catalog to choose from! If you're going to play one song from Cryptic Writings, please make it the fucking Disintegrators! Try Set the World Afire! Skull Beneath the Skin? Fucking Elysian Fields? Anything! Say what you want about Metallica, but at least they mix their setlists up and there are only a handful of static songs in there from night to night. Dave's been playing essentially the same setlist for years.

Phil709
01-28-2012, 07:37 PM
Third time seeing Megadeth coming up, 3 songs I haven't heard before...It's going to be awesome :rocker:

Maideneer
01-28-2012, 07:37 PM
Completely right on every point el Gordo. Gold star my man.

dcmetal108
01-29-2012, 08:48 AM
The CT set is a bit different, but here's the Camden set from Setlist.fm:

The Human Instrument
Guitar Gangsters & Cadillac Blood
Radio Girl
Sad Man's Tongue
Hallelujah Goat
The Mirror and the Ripper
Fallen
Who They Are
Pool of Booze, Booze, Booza
Still Counting

That's kinda a disappointing set from the.

TripKore
01-29-2012, 08:51 AM
Anyone know how long the sets for each band are? Going to film tonight, want to make sure I have enough power. Thanks

camby118
01-30-2012, 07:52 AM
I don't remember the Volbeat setlist well because I didn't really know them. They played I Only Wanna Be With You which separates it from the other sets so far but the rest seems similar.