View Full Version : Official Mayhem Fest Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14

PVH5150
01-29-2013, 04:33 PM
You haven't been skipped yet.

"More Dates To Be Announced"

Chris_M_S
01-29-2013, 05:40 PM
I'd expect an Ohio date to get added, unless the headliners have been there too much lately, a la the St Louis theory

anomynous
01-29-2013, 05:55 PM
If you told us the headliners, we could figure that out.....

wink wink

Chris_M_S
01-29-2013, 06:04 PM
And spoil all the fun? Never!

WOLVERINEKILLS
01-29-2013, 06:18 PM
If you told us the headliners, we could figure that out.....

wink wink

St. Louis was because of Zombie. 5FDP has not toured since last summer so they are safe. See where Deftones have been, along with Zombie in the last year...

Nick_to_the_face
01-29-2013, 07:56 PM
lmfao are you for real right now?

Sadly, he is. We saw them open for Static-X back in 09 and he's still in their nuts :lol:

BloodoftheKings
01-29-2013, 08:17 PM
>Mayhem Fest
>tour of the year

http://static1.fjcdn.com/comments/Holy+mother+of+god+that+was+fucking+hilarious.+My+ sides+_a5ec25b054c8a298b90c443c5c9886de.png

Bengals279
01-29-2013, 09:43 PM
Just emailed kevin lyman and he said no kc or stl date for sure. We better get some offdates

dcmetal108
01-29-2013, 09:46 PM
Just emailed kevin lyman and he said no kc or stl date for sure. We better get some offdates

I just emailed Bill Clinton and he said Iron Maiden is headlining with Blaze singing.

Bengals279
01-29-2013, 09:48 PM
I just emailed Bill Clinton and he said Iron Maiden is headlining with Blaze singing.

Re: Mayhem Fest‏

kevin lyman (kevinwarped@aol.com)

Add to contacts

6:24 PM

To: Trent Johnson

It won't be playing there.. wish we could make it work.. but the promoter in the market is worried about the draw and last year was a big money loser.. It is tricky to make these tours work

Kevin Lyman

On Jan 29, 2013, at 11:43 AM, Trent Johnson <gonemadmen@live.com> wrote:

On the dates on your website it says more to be announced. Is it possible that bonner springs could still happen. I mean there is no Mayhem within 8 hours!!! You guys got to have a mayhem in Missouri/Kansas

Nick_to_the_face
01-29-2013, 10:25 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

kalfitegrdan
01-29-2013, 10:46 PM

Really? Bill seems more like a Di'anno fan, what with the sexual deviance and whatnot.

mankvill
01-29-2013, 11:05 PM
E-mail him back and ask him about offdates in Lawrence or KC.

Also tell him to put some more fucking pop punk on Warped

slapguitarer
01-30-2013, 12:17 AM
Also tell him to put some more fucking pop punk on Warped

No grassy ass.

AnthG
01-30-2013, 07:17 AM
Re: Mayhem Fest‏

kevin lyman (kevinwarped@aol.com)

Add to contacts

6:24 PM

To: Trent Johnson

It won't be playing there.. wish we could make it work.. but the promoter in the market is worried about the draw and last year was a big money loser.. It is tricky to make these tours work

Kevin Lyman

On Jan 29, 2013, at 11:43 AM, Trent Johnson <gonemadmen@live.com> wrote:

On the dates on your website it says more to be announced. Is it possible that bonner springs could still happen. I mean there is no Mayhem within 8 hours!!! You guys got to have a mayhem in Missouri/Kansas

Unless his email address is publicly available, it's not cool to share it with the world.

RampinUp46
01-30-2013, 07:18 AM
I'm really excited for the Austin show. My friends there are always too lazy to come to shows in Dallas or Houston, now there's no excuse.

I came up from Austin hoping to meet you at the Metal Blade tent last year. Does that count? :snivel:

Unless his email address is publicly available, it's not cool to share it with the world.

A Google search of the email address reveals that it's been online since 2008.

Sanitarium78
01-30-2013, 10:18 AM
but the promoter in the market is worried about the draw and last year was a big money loser.. It is tricky to make these tours work

The attendance at my show last year wasn't too great. The last section in the reserved area was mostly empty and the lawn was maybe a quarter full if that. Just like all tours, in some areas it draws well and others it doesn't. I guess if one area doesn't draw well it's made up for by the ones that do. Still, with how big of a production this tour is, it must suck to lose money on any of the dates.

WOLVERINEKILLS
01-30-2013, 11:21 AM
Lyman tweets his email address for entire public to see on twitter a few times a week. He usually answers most questions within a day or two.

KeeblerElf
01-30-2013, 02:03 PM
Miss May I bassist Ryan Neff confirms on his facebook that they are not on this. In response to a fan asking, he states "wish we were, but we are not unfortunately."

WOLVERINEKILLS
01-30-2013, 03:03 PM
The attendance at my show last year wasn't too great. The last section in the reserved area was mostly empty and the lawn was maybe a quarter full if that. Just like all tours, in some areas it draws well and others it doesn't. I guess if one area doesn't draw well it's made up for by the ones that do. Still, with how big of a production this tour is, it must suck to lose money on any of the dates.

Its funny you mention that because at a seminar from 2012 concering Warped tour 2011 Lyman said only 6 shows made a profit & that without corporate sponsors the tour wouldn't exist. I think its safe to say Warped is more of a $ maker than Mayhem Fest. The way the tour market is getting oversaturated with bands constantly touring in a bad economy I think alot more fans are skipping these festival tours and seeing their favorite bands headline instead. It makes me wonder if these festival tours won't be eventually replaced with high dollar destination festivals marketed towards certain genres, like Carolina Rebellion, Lollapalooza, Ozzfest in Texas, etc. I bet 10 years from now Warped will be a destination festival and there will be one for the most popular genres in place of traveling festivals.

mankvill
01-30-2013, 03:12 PM
Warped will never be a destination festival. It is THE travelling music festival, and it always has been.

WOLVERINEKILLS
01-30-2013, 04:48 PM
Warped will never be a destination festival. It is THE travelling music festival, and it always has been.

Nothing is promised to last forever. I recall Ozzfest trouncing Warped a few years in $ earned & attendance and look at it now.

mankvill
01-30-2013, 04:56 PM
Nothing is promised to last forever. I recall Ozzfest trouncing Warped a few years in $ earned & attendance and look at it now.

Ozzfest is a mainstage and, at most, two side stages with a few tents in between for each band.

Warped has like 10 stages minimum, bands playing multiple sets each day, a fucking village of shops/tents/whatever for bands/labels/companies/marketers at each and every single tour stop. They have artists, skateboarders, bikers, tattoo artists, etc. and so much more than just music, even though they have something like 50-60 bands that play each day.

Warped is THE definition of a traveling musical experience. It's been that way since 1995 and hasn't missed a year, and it's stronger than ever.

Bengals279
01-30-2013, 04:57 PM
Kevin Lymans email is on his twitter lol. And @manvill I just sent him an email. Hopefully he responds. Hopefully we get like a COB/Amon Amarth offdate. That would be sick

mankvill
01-30-2013, 04:59 PM
Kevin Lymans email is on his twitter lol. And @manvill I just sent him an email. Hopefully he responds. Hopefully we get like a COB/Amon Amarth offdate. That would be sick

One year we got like three separate Mayhem Fest offdates. It was cool!

IrritatedTrout
01-30-2013, 05:11 PM
Ozzfest is a mainstage and, at most, two side stages with a few tents in between for each band.

Warped has like 10 stages minimum, bands playing multiple sets each day, a fucking village of shops/tents/whatever for bands/labels/companies/marketers at each and every single tour stop. They have artists, skateboarders, bikers, tattoo artists, etc. and so much more than just music, even though they have something like 50-60 bands that play each day.

Warped is THE definition of a traveling musical experience. It's been that way since 1995 and hasn't missed a year, and it's stronger than ever.

And it's sucked every year since 1995. :lol:

John The Drummer
01-30-2013, 05:15 PM
And it's sucked every year since 1995. :lol:

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!

//souljaboycrankdat.gif//

WOLVERINEKILLS
01-30-2013, 06:10 PM

Your missing my point. All good things come to an end and Warped tour will eventually. I'm not defending Ozzfest or trying to say it was better, I just was making a comment about how the touring business is different and even THE tour of the year every year (according to you) only made profit on 6 out of 30 something shows. If the biggest and best festival tour is not doing any better than that its only a matter of time before it changes its format or will cease operations.

Bengals279
01-30-2013, 06:25 PM
One year we got like three separate Mayhem Fest offdates. It was cool!

What year? And what bands did we get?

WOLVERINEKILLS
01-30-2013, 06:50 PM
Here is an article I found where Lyman talks about only 6 to 8 shows a year making profit.

http://www.altpress.com/features/entry/industry_roundtable_festivals_bled_fest_warped_tou r_rock_range/P1

brutal_descent
01-31-2013, 05:54 AM
What year? And what bands did we get?

Steev
02-06-2013, 06:28 AM
Rob Zombie did a radio interview about his movie on the Philadelphia Flyers saying no filming would happen until fall at earliest because of tour commitments

Hey it's something

TonyD
02-06-2013, 10:51 AM
Here is an article I found where Lyman talks about only 6 to 8 shows a year making profit.

http://www.altpress.com/features/entry/industry_roundtable_festivals_bled_fest_warped_tou r_rock_range/P1

...and the rest is subsidized by sponsors. No surprise there.
By making the tickets as cheap as possible and getting as many teenage eyes and ears into one place as they can, they're probably making a killing off advertising.

RampinUp46
02-08-2013, 09:40 PM
The Scranton show is now on July 13th and Camden is now on July 19th.

Chris_M_S
02-09-2013, 12:56 AM
omg this changes everything, scrap the lineup

WOLVERINEKILLS
02-09-2013, 01:50 AM
omg this changes everything, scrap the lineup

Yeah gotta figure out who those sumerian bands are that will replace Amon & Behemoth... damn.

BlindGuardian93
02-09-2013, 05:58 AM
Yeah gotta figure out who those sumerian bands are that will replace Amon & Behemoth... damn.

Why are they not on it now?

TheDeadPanda
02-09-2013, 07:54 AM
Why are they not on it now?

Lol

Bengals279
02-09-2013, 10:06 AM

Amon Amarth arent on Mayhem anymore???

Chris_M_S
02-09-2013, 12:47 PM
Haha, oh, people.

anomynous
02-09-2013, 12:54 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/28023183.jpg

warofthegods
02-10-2013, 12:10 AM
What am I missing here the date change for these dates affects Amon Amarth and Behemoth how? I didn't see any booked tour dates for those bands on those dates?
Unless you are being sarcastic? Can't tell for sure.

anomynous
02-10-2013, 12:47 AM

WOLVERINEKILLS
02-10-2013, 12:53 AM
Lol
Let me lay this out for yall... mine and Chris's comments were sarcastic... Amon and Behemoth are still playing... :D

TheDeadPanda
02-10-2013, 07:48 AM
Lol
Let me lay this out for yall... mine and Chris's comments were sarcastic... Amon and Behemoth are still playing... :D

Sad that you actually had to explain haha

XDoomsayerX
02-10-2013, 01:21 PM
All I want is $10 lawn tickets again...

WOLVERINEKILLS
02-10-2013, 02:21 PM
Good news & bad news. I was at the Hatebreed show last night talking to a few of the band members and Mayhem Fest became the topic of discussion for a few minutes. From what I was told Chelsea Grin are not playing but unfortunately Emmure is definitely playing. Hatebreed and Shadows Fall are not playing but they all but verified every band I have listed so far:

Rob Zombie
Deftones
Five Finger Death Punch
In This Moment
Behemoth
Amon Amarth
Job For A Cowboy
Children Of Bodom
Battlecross
Emmure

I'm still working on trying to nail down the main stage opening band and a few more of the smaller stage bands.

swboyd
02-10-2013, 03:18 PM
Sans Emmure, In This Moment, and Five Finger Death Punch, this is actually not a terrible Mayhem. Behemoth, Amon Amarth, and Deftones make it worth slogging through the shit if I feel like hitting this thing up.

kalfitegrdan
02-10-2013, 03:51 PM
Well, at least that's cool that Chelsea Grin and Hatebreed aren't on it.

dcmetal108
02-10-2013, 05:46 PM
FOR ME IMO take off Deftones, ITM, and FFDP and thats a good lineup.

300%_Density
02-10-2013, 06:29 PM
FFDP & Emmure fans? Hide yo flat billed New Era hats & your affliction shit!

kalfitegrdan
02-10-2013, 06:50 PM
FFDP & Emmure fans? Hide yo flat billed New Era hats & your affliction shit!

If they're both on this then Affliction sucks at marketing if they don't at least have a booth there. :lol:

TonyD
02-10-2013, 11:53 PM
Is it just me or do they always have just enough good bands as they need to get me in but the rest is garbage?

WOLVERINEKILLS
02-10-2013, 11:59 PM
Is it just me or do they always have just enough good bands as they need to get me in but the rest is garbage?

Its not you. I would happily trade 5FDP, In This Moment & even Rob Zombie for only SoaD or Black Sabbath as headliner. Give the mainstage bands more time & go with a quality headliner who hasn't played before.

Chris_M_S
02-11-2013, 12:57 AM
Ah this is fun to read

Namaste
02-11-2013, 02:06 AM
I'd make these two switches if I had the p0werz:

Replace In This Moment with The Agonist. They're slightly better and more tolerable, imo.

Replace Emmure with Dying Fetus, nuff said.

detuned
02-11-2013, 04:01 AM
Ah this is fun to read
haha

300%_Density
02-11-2013, 07:15 AM

"Just when I think I'm out...They pull me back in"

slapguitarer
02-11-2013, 08:21 AM
I'd make these two switches if I had the p0werz:

Replace In This Moment with The Agonist. They're slightly better and more tolerable, imo.

Replace Emmure with Dying Fetus, nuff said.

Compared to ITM's new material, The Agonist are waaaaaay better. If the Agonist were on Mayhem I'd actually watch their set, they're actually fairly decent melodeath/metalcore.

Sanitarium78
02-11-2013, 08:43 AM
Its not you. I would happily trade 5FDP, In This Moment & even Rob Zombie for only SoaD or Black Sabbath as headliner. Give the mainstage bands more time & go with a quality headliner who hasn't played before.

Exactly. This repeat headliner stuff I think is turning people away because they've already seen some of these bands headline mayhem before. I've been in support of dropping a few bands and giving the headliners more time since this tour started. None of the rumored headliners for this year are anough to make me wanna go. Since both Sabbath and Alice In Chains have new albums out this year, they should've done whatever they could to lock them up as the headliners. Now that would been a double headline bill that myself and a lot of other people would go to see.

Unfortunately, i'm guessing both Sabbath and AIC are booked up for festivals in Europe this summer.

IrritatedTrout
02-11-2013, 09:52 AM
Sabbath is touring on their own, without Ozzfest, in the US in July/August according to Geezer.

300%_Density
02-11-2013, 10:41 AM
Nice thinking, but it would be so sad to watch half of the kids file out after some meathead supporting band got done, leaving a half empty ampitheater. I love Rob Zombie, but I can picture it very clearly, as soon as Zombie is done, the kids would file out of there.

WOLVERINEKILLS
02-11-2013, 01:23 PM
On my facebook page tonight at 7pm I will be releasing some more info on Mayhem Fest. My tour promoter friend just got offered 2 other tour packages since the last time I talked to him. I have the entire line up BUT the Sumerian Band and one of the main stage bands which is still up in the air due to 'legal issues'...

John The Drummer
02-11-2013, 01:38 PM
On my facebook page tonight at 7pm I will be releasing some more info on Mayhem Fest. My tour promoter friend just got offered 2 other tour packages since the last time I talked to him. I have the entire line up BUT the Sumerian Band and one of the main stage bands which is still up in the air due to 'legal issues'...

FACEBOOK IS FOR DUMB FACES POST IT HERE.

WOLVERINEKILLS
02-11-2013, 01:58 PM
FACEBOOK IS FOR :cool: FACES POST IT HERE.

I will after 7. Just for you. :allan:

BloodoftheKings
02-11-2013, 05:09 PM
Here's the lineup courtesy of a super secret insider source.

Main Stage:
Rob Zombie
Five Finger Death Punch
???
Mastodon

Jager/Musician Institutute Stages:
Machine Head
Children Of Bodom
In This Moment
Amon Amarth
Battlecross
Behemoth
Emmure
Job For A Cowboy
Motionless In White

WOLVERINEKILLS
02-11-2013, 05:11 PM
Here's the lineup courtesy of a super secret insider source.

Main Stage:
Rob Zombie
Five Finger Death Punch
???
Mastodon

Jager/Musician Institutute Stages:
Machine Head
Children Of Bodom
In This Moment
Amon Amarth
Battlecross
Behemoth
Emmure
Job For A Cowboy
Motionless In White

Out scooping me with my own news. I posted this on the first page of this thread a few hours earlier though, nice try :)

energymetal14
02-11-2013, 05:15 PM
I've refrained from posting in this thread for awhile because I don't like the pointless back and forth about every band possibly rumored. I have read the thread here and there though, and now I will comment since the lineup seems to be somewhat coming together. And my opinion is: a few decent bands (Bodom, Amon Amarth, Behemoth) but I've seen all of the bands I really care to see headline, so there is no incentive for me to go. I am trying to cut back on repeat concerts, so I see no reason to dish out the money to see bands I have seen in way more intimate venues. Definite pass this year.

BloodoftheKings
02-11-2013, 05:24 PM
I don't expect anything from this fest but there is one thing about this lineup that irks me. Why are Mastodon still doing tours where they're gonna play a >1 hour set?

Steev
02-11-2013, 06:17 PM
I don't expect anything from this fest but there is one thing about this lineup that irks me. Why are Mastodon still doing tours where they're gonna play a >1 hour set?

Money? I mean they do well but I'm sure this is always a good move for them.

Also I'm REALLY not surprised Deftones are bailing.

slapguitarer
02-11-2013, 06:44 PM
Mastodon, why?

RampinUp46
02-11-2013, 06:50 PM

Uhhhh...Lamb of God?

In all seriousness though, that's a pretty sweet lineup. Also, Mastodon this year would be amazing. :party:

WOLVERINEKILLS
02-11-2013, 07:28 PM
Bands I want to see:
Zombie
Lamb Of God
Mastodon
Machine Head
Children of Bodom
Behemoth
Amon Amarth
Battlecross

XDoomsayerX
02-11-2013, 07:35 PM
Sooo a best of Mayhem fest for the most part. Depends on price whether I'll check this out.

WOLVERINEKILLS
02-11-2013, 07:47 PM
Sooo a best of Mayhem fest for the most part. Depends on price whether I'll check this out.

Zombie, 5FDP, LoG, Mastodon, MH, ITM, Behemoth, JFAC = 8 repeats BUT aside from 5FDP, ITM and JFAC those are repeats I don't mind repeating.

mastodon421
02-12-2013, 04:45 AM
I mean outside of 5FDP and Machine Head, those repeats aren't ridiculous. It's been since at least 09 since a majority of them appeared on Mayhem. I honestly hope Lamb of God isn't on this because that would be 3/4 of the 2010 main stage back and far more importantly, Lamb of God's live show does not translate well to a big stage. I'm still excited for this and it's one of the better lineups they've had to date.

IrritatedTrout
02-12-2013, 07:16 AM
Goddamnit Mastodon. Do your own damn tour and not this shit.

Xenocide
02-12-2013, 10:09 AM
I love Mastodon. Meaning I'll be pissed as fuck if they're opening the main stage on Mayhem.

They need to do a headlining run that stops in RI for once.

Chris_M_S
02-12-2013, 10:38 AM

Longer than 1 hour? Awesome!

Nater
02-15-2013, 07:38 AM
So LoG has been announced for Bloodstock. They play Aug 10th which is right after this ends. I dunno maybe they are gonna end up on it.

http://www.bloodstock.uk.com/

dcmetal108
02-15-2013, 08:10 AM
Is Randys court case still going?

Nater
02-15-2013, 08:57 AM
It got postponed or something. He is back in America I believe.

InFlamesOfBirchmen
02-15-2013, 09:48 AM
The trial was postponed until March, and yes, Randy is back in the US for the time being.

WOLVERINEKILLS
02-15-2013, 11:20 AM
So LoG has been announced for Bloodstock. They play Aug 10th which is right after this ends. I dunno maybe they are gonna end up on it.

http://www.bloodstock.uk.com/

If Randy goes free you will see LoG at Mayhem Fest. The judge let Randy return to the US & told him he did not have to return for the conclusion of the trial. Sounds like he will retain his freedom imo.

Datjazzfusion
02-15-2013, 11:42 AM
If Randy goes free you will see LoG at Mayhem Fest. The judge let Randy return to the US & told him he did not have to return for the conclusion of the trial. Sounds like he will retain his freedom imo.

If In this Moment does in fact play (I hope they do not :barf: ) I believe they will miss the first few dates due to them playing Graspop in Belgium.

And will there be a Sumerian STAGE or just a Sumerian band?

Chris_M_S
02-15-2013, 11:44 AM
Glad to hear it from our resident expert on international extradition law

WOLVERINEKILLS
02-15-2013, 12:22 PM
Glad to hear it from our resident expert on international extradition law

Well if the judge let him go home & told him he did not have to return for the conclusion of the trial common sense suggests the judge must not view him as much of a threat compared to when he was first taken into custody and they kept him incarcerated at all costs until they raped him of damn near a half a million dollars.

I worked transportation at the prison I work for a few years. In KY farmers hire Mexican immigrants to do manual labor. You would be surprised at how many commit crimes and end up in prison. I sat on few cases in court due to transporting the immigrants. The INS people don't play around. I certainly don't know everything about extridition but I've seen enough to know that if they truly think someone is guilty the judge would never let roam free. Just my 2 cents. Randy being allowed to return home is a good sign imo.

Nickweiser
02-15-2013, 12:36 PM
ITM is not playing. i spoke with a member to confirm it

MPF
02-15-2013, 01:40 PM
ITM is not playing. i spoke with a member to confirm it

GOOD! They are more of an Uproar band anyways.

Nickweiser
02-15-2013, 01:56 PM
ya ITM i think actually want on with Uproar anyway

WOLVERINEKILLS
02-15-2013, 02:17 PM
ya ITM i think actually want on with Uproar anyway

What makes things like this difficult is that band members will deny stuff like this even if they are on the tour. From what I understand bands are not allowed to advertise they are on the tour via a confidentiality clause but that doesn't keep them from telling whoever they want. I did contact the Knoxville radio station DJ who interviewed ITM and she told me the comment about the summer tour with Deftones and Zombie was said. Perhaps things have changed (Last year Cradle Of Filth was all but signed to Mayhem Fest and at the last minute dropped off)? Perhaps they are not wanting to reveal?

Battlecross has been telling people they are on the tour now.

MPF
02-15-2013, 03:05 PM
What makes things like this difficult is that band members will deny stuff like this even if they are on the tour. From what I understand bands are not allowed to advertise they are on the tour via a confidentiality clause but that doesn't keep them from telling whoever they want. I did contact the Knoxville radio station DJ who interviewed ITM and she told me the comment about the summer tour with Deftones and Zombie was said. Perhaps things have changed (Last year Cradle Of Filth was all but signed to Mayhem Fest and at the last minute dropped off)? Perhaps they are not wanting to reveal?

Battlecross has been telling people they are on the tour now.

Things can change instantly. Like Wintersun for Paganfest. they decided to be Wintersun and postpone all NA touring till next year. :(

But in this case, again ITM is an Uproar band anyways. It would be a better it if it is all true.

WOLVERINEKILLS
02-15-2013, 04:17 PM
Things can change instantly. Like Wintersun for Paganfest. they decided to be Wintersun and postpone all NA touring till next year. :(

But in this case, again ITM is an Uproar band anyways. It would be a better it if it is all true.

ITM was on Uproar last year. They released an album that sold alot better than expected. If they are not on Mayhem they would probably be on Warped which they have played before too.

Personally I would love it if ITM and 5FDP were not on Mayhem Fest but I have a feeling I am not that lucky.

dcmetal108
02-15-2013, 10:13 PM
ITM won't be on Warped. If anything they will (sadly) be doing Mayhem again.

Worst part about ITM live now is the fact that they lost any part of what made them a metal band.

I mean first time I saw ITM there was a lot of songs where Maria screamed and the second time I saw them (at Uproar) it was nothing but the new album played except for the gun show which Maria talked through. She didn't even sing it at all.

XDoomsayerX
02-15-2013, 11:36 PM
She is also hideous so who cares.

I really hope tix are cheap this year.

Chris_M_S
02-16-2013, 02:33 AM
oh god this is fun to read

slapguitarer
02-16-2013, 10:41 AM

:LOLFC:

hellawaits77ny
02-16-2013, 01:35 PM

Haha, yeah it is. I can't see how so many people seemingly living and dying by who is on this tour. Jesus people, relax!!!

dcmetal108
02-16-2013, 05:19 PM
Haha, yeah it is. I can't see how so many people seemingly living and dying by who is on this tour. Jesus people, relax!!!

I just like the arguing hahah

Chris_M_S
02-16-2013, 07:01 PM
Really stressing about something that will be made public in just a few weeks anyway is pretty fun to watch. It's not like someone gets a trophy for being the one who figures it out beforehand. There's no victorious endgame, just someone shrugging and saying "Yup, you got it right, so now what?"

Onioner
02-16-2013, 07:44 PM
Better chances are I'll be skipping this no matter what the lineup realistically turns out to be. Last year was way more of a social experience than a musical one, and I won't be in the bay this summer so I really wouldn't have much of a reason to go. Driving 70 miles to San Bernardino and coughing up 30 bucks for a shitty lawn ticket to see probably only a couple bands that I actually like play for an hour or less each just doesn't sound very fun.

mankvill
02-16-2013, 08:26 PM
Really stressing about something that will be made public in just a few weeks anyway is pretty fun to watch. It's not like someone gets a trophy for being the one who figures it out beforehand. There's no victorious endgame, just someone shrugging and saying "Yup, you got it right, so now what?"

The worst is all these people that are like OH HEY I TALKED TO SO-AND-SO LAST NIGHT, THEY CONFIRMED THIS, SO THIS IS WHO IS DEFINITELY ON IT NOW.

Like, shut the fuck up. Nothing is official until it's actually announced.

WOLVERINEKILLS
02-16-2013, 10:11 PM
The worst is all these people that are like OH HEY I TALKED TO SO-AND-SO LAST NIGHT, THEY CONFIRMED THIS, SO THIS IS WHO IS DEFINITELY ON IT NOW.

Like, shut the fuck up. Nothing is official until it's actually announced.

Actually the worst is someone like you.

It reminds me of one time at work. I was conducting some basic security checks in an area that inmates are not authorized to be in. As i round the corner of the building I encountered one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen. One inmate was standing while another was on his knees performing oral sex. I keyed up my radio & called for back up to have these punks sent to segregation aka the hole. When I keyed up the radio, the giver was startled, pushed away from his daddy and stated, "I'm not gay, I'm not gay..." with the deer in the headlights look in his eyes.

My point? Some here don't like this tour. They don't like the bands. They don't like anything about it including this thread and most of what is posted in it. But some of those same people can't resist the urge to let everyone know they read it, follow it then commit the cardinal sin of posting in the thread about the tour with the bands and posts they do not like.

I can hear ya now Manks, "I don't like Mayhem Fest threads, I don't like Mayhem Fest threads..."

Yeah. :tp: We read you loud & clear pal.

BloodoftheKings
02-16-2013, 10:18 PM
It reminds me of one time at work. I was conducting some basic security checks in an area that inmates are not authorized to be in. As i round the corner of the building I encountered one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen. One inmate was standing while another was on his knees performing oral sex. I keyed up my radio & called for back up to have these punks sent to segregation aka the hole. When I keyed up the radio, the giver was startled, pushed away from his daddy and stated, "I'm not gay, I'm not gay..." with the deer in the headlights look in his eyes.

A guy sucking another guy's dick is one of the most disgusting things you've ever seen? I see more disgusting things than that on the internet on a daily basis.

WOLVERINEKILLS
02-16-2013, 10:26 PM
A guy sucking another guy's dick is one of the most disgusting things you've ever seen? I see more disgusting things than that on the internet on a daily basis.

Its not for me. Where I work we have murders, assaults, suicides with some brutal self mutilation - thats a walk in the park for me compared to the homosexual stuff I have been lucky to avoid except for that incident.

MPF
02-16-2013, 11:16 PM
From band confirmations to Prison Throat Fucking...

http://newnation.sg/wp-content/uploads/boy-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

RampinUp46
02-16-2013, 11:28 PM
From band confirmations to Prison Throat Fucking...

http://newnation.sg/wp-content/uploads/boy-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

:lol:

Nater
02-16-2013, 11:49 PM
To bad when that dude backed away he didn't turn and shit on the givers face.

mankvill
02-17-2013, 12:02 AM

My point? Some here don't like this tour. They don't like the bands. They don't like anything about it including this thread and most of what is posted in it. But some of those same people can't resist the urge to let everyone know they read it, follow it then commit the cardinal sin of posting in the thread about the tour with the bands and posts they do not like.

I can hear ya now Manks, "I don't like Mayhem Fest threads, I don't like Mayhem Fest threads..."

>posts on a public forum
>gets anally devestated when someone comments on it

deal with it

WOLVERINEKILLS
02-17-2013, 01:02 AM
>posts on a public forum
>gets anally devestated when someone comments on it

deal with it

Thing is I'm not devasted. Just amused at your denial of all things Mayhem Fest :D

You couldn't keep away if you tried :party:

kommie
02-17-2013, 03:42 AM
I keep hoping Mayhem gets good a good mix of bands overall, but I don't think it will happen. usually one stage sucks, and sometimes both. I'm not gonna go if there aren't bands on both stages that I like.

kalfitegrdan
02-17-2013, 03:57 AM

So, uhh....more like Gayhem Fest, amirite?

dcmetal108
02-17-2013, 05:55 AM
So, uhh....more like Gayhem Fest, amirite?

Zinger. :lol:

AnataFan4Life
02-17-2013, 06:00 AM
You kids and your drugs

brutal_descent
02-17-2013, 06:42 AM
betcha wouldn't think it was so disgusting if it was a chick going down on him huh you ignorant bastard

Steev
02-17-2013, 07:18 AM
I keep hoping Mayhem gets good a good mix of bands overall, but I don't think it will happen. usually one stage sucks, and sometimes both. I'm not gonna go if there aren't bands on both stages that I like.

I always go, but I do sincerely hope the side stages are ALOT better than last year

makethemsuffer12
02-17-2013, 09:07 AM
betcha wouldn't think it was so disgusting if it was a chick going down on him huh you ignorant bastard

Because I'm sure you'd love to see dudes sucking each other off in a prison cell. :tp:

WOLVERINEKILLS
02-17-2013, 09:50 AM
Because I'm sure you'd love to see dudes sucking each other off in a prison cell. :tp:

/\/\

WOLVERINEKILLS
02-17-2013, 09:53 AM

You are correct. I did not know that would make me an 'ignorant bastard'. Thanks for letting me know but just out of curiosity what harsh, child-like-behavior name should you be called due to your sexual preference?

WOLVERINEKILLS
02-17-2013, 09:54 AM
So, uhh....more like Mankhem Fest, amirite?

Fixed.

WOLVERINEKILLS
02-17-2013, 10:02 AM
I always go, but I do sincerely hope the side stages are ALOT better than last year

Its looking they will be. I think this could be the best line up for the small stages for Mayhem Fest or even Ozzfest except for Ozzfest 2004 imo.

XDoomsayerX
02-17-2013, 10:52 AM
Naw nigs this thread is just the official let's talk out of our asses thread I mean there has to be one.

Keep the BS coming yo. :lol:

Chris_M_S
02-17-2013, 11:21 AM
Darkthrone confirmed for Mayhem Fest

mastodon421
02-17-2013, 11:26 AM
Pope Benedict is confirmed for Master of Ceremonies at this year's Mayhem #thankyoubasedpope

Chris_M_S
02-17-2013, 11:46 AM
Jose Canseco will announce his return to Major League Baseball at a Mayhem Fest date yet to be determined

IrritatedTrout
02-17-2013, 11:50 AM
This thread is gay.:lame::blah::boohoo::cowsleep::crash:

Chris_M_S
02-17-2013, 12:01 PM
IrritatedTrout is going to enter into a civil union with the retired pope at the Saratoga Springs show. Wear your Sunday best, everyone!

smearCampaign
02-17-2013, 12:01 PM
Two dudes blowing each other confirmed for Sumerian stage.

slapguitarer
02-17-2013, 12:06 PM
You are correct. I did not know that would make me an 'ignorant bastard'. Thanks for letting me know but just out of curiosity what harsh, child-like-behavior name should you be called due to your sexual preference?

>being this dumb
>2013

SHIGGIDITY DIGGIDITY

anomynous
02-17-2013, 12:11 PM
ITT: You're a homophobe if you don't like watching a dude suck another dude's veiny cock.

Chris_M_S
02-17-2013, 12:12 PM
Worldwide premiere of Osama Bin Laden death photographs to take place at Indianapolis date (free refrigerator magnets featuring the pictures will be distributed to the first 5,000 fans age 13 and under)

BloodoftheKings
02-17-2013, 12:14 PM
ITT: You're a homophobe if you don't like watching a dude suck another dude's veiny cock.

You're a homophobe if seeing a guy suck dick is more repulsing to you than a gruesome suicide.

Chris_M_S
02-17-2013, 12:16 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0ord8pnQZ1r8kz44o1_400.gif

mankvill
02-17-2013, 12:22 PM
Two dudes blowing each other confirmed for Sumerian stage.

behold the arctopus is playing mayhem?!

mankvill
02-17-2013, 12:26 PM
So I went to go see Whitechapel last night. I talked to the band for a good long time after their set and they confirmed to me personally that they WILL be on Mayhem this year. This is official and you all should believe me because who just goes on the internet and tells lies?

slapguitarer
02-17-2013, 12:52 PM
behold the arctopus is playing mayhem?!

Chris_M_S
02-17-2013, 12:58 PM
James Hetfield to debut new band called Megadeath at Mayhem Fest in Boise

mankvill
02-17-2013, 01:10 PM

Rumored songtitles include "Ooh", "Yeah-hah", and "Ooh Yeah-hah."

Chris_M_S
02-17-2013, 01:14 PM
and YOU BETCHA and ASSOLUTELY

WOLVERINEKILLS
02-17-2013, 01:15 PM
Worldwide premiere of Osama Bin Laden death photographs to take place at Indianapolis date (free refrigerator magnets featuring the pictures will be distributed to the first 5,000 fans age 13 and under)

Source?

WOLVERINEKILLS
02-17-2013, 01:23 PM
So I went to go see Whitechapel last night.

You had me until you typed after that sentence.

IrritatedTrout
02-17-2013, 01:35 PM
IrritatedTrout is going to enter into a civil union with the retired pope at the Saratoga Springs show. Wear your Sunday best, everyone!

Hey, at least he's rich.

WOLVERINEKILLS
02-17-2013, 01:37 PM
You're a homophobe if seeing a guy suck dick is more repulsing to you than a gruesome suicide.

Oh God I better start burning my Judas Priest shirts and picture of me with Halford!!!

mankvill
02-17-2013, 01:39 PM
Oh God I better start burning my Judas Priest shirts and picture of me with Halford!!!

Wait, is homosexual oral sex really worse to you than graphic suicide?

WOLVERINEKILLS
02-17-2013, 01:39 PM
Hey, at least he's rich.

Avoid dressing like an alter boy and you will probably be okay :allan:

WOLVERINEKILLS
02-17-2013, 01:42 PM
Wait, is homosexual oral sex really worse to you than graphic suicide?

I prefer to see neither but in my case all of the suicides I've seen were by child molesters... you do the math. You see enough suicides, mutilations, etc you sorta get over the disgust & shock value fairly quickly.

IrritatedTrout
02-17-2013, 01:48 PM
Self-mutilation and gay sex?

Slayer and Asking Alexandria to headline the 2013 edition of Mayhem Festival?

http://htmlgiant.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Image-10514-578040-10slayerback.jpg-300x194.jpghttp://blogs.westword.com/backbeat/AskingAlexandria3942054885_13a18cd6.jpg

anomynous
02-17-2013, 01:51 PM
So a repeat of last year?

IrritatedTrout
02-17-2013, 01:56 PM
Well, it is Mayhem fest after all. :lol:

WOLVERINEKILLS
02-17-2013, 02:02 PM
Well, it is Mayhem fest after all. :lol:

:light:

Xenocide
02-17-2013, 04:07 PM
DEAD.

kalfitegrdan
02-17-2013, 05:27 PM
These last few pages are what makes this thread so special. :lol:

dcmetal108
02-17-2013, 06:47 PM
NEWS ALERT!

Mayhem to play in nothing but black populated areas with Ghost headlining the second stage in their all white robes.

mankvill
02-17-2013, 06:49 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/33z39c2.gif

Bengals279
02-17-2013, 06:50 PM
NEWS ALERT!

Mayhem to play in nothing but black populated areas with Ghost headlining the second stage in their all white robes.

Ive never laughed so hard in my life:D

WOLVERINEKILLS
02-17-2013, 07:23 PM
NEWS ALERT!

That would definitely be worth every dollar of admission.

BloodoftheKings
02-17-2013, 07:36 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4xxnubULF1rs8cw2o1_500.gif

InFlamesOfBirchmen
02-17-2013, 07:41 PM
NEWS ALERT!

Living in Atlanta, I'm ashamed to admit that would be the most fascinating event to watch...

IrritatedTrout
02-17-2013, 07:48 PM
Atlanta was really cool when I went this summer but man that was a rough town. Aaron's Amphitheater down there, well,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRfITydVZ7A

Chris_M_S
02-17-2013, 08:30 PM
We didn't leave the venue so I can't attest to that, but that was actually one of my favorite shows on the tour. I was tucked back in the trees a bit, so I had some natural shade and breeze. People bought a shitload of merch that day, which I wasn't expecting, it was probably in my top 3 days, off the top of my head. I'm looking forward to that one again.

InFlamesOfBirchmen
02-17-2013, 09:36 PM
Atlanta was really cool when I went this summer but man that was a rough town. Aaron's Amphitheater down there, well,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRfITydVZ7A

Yup, there have been about 6 or 7 break-ins about a mile from place within the past year. It isn't exactly the friendliest city, but it's home. Aaron's is a great venue, I couldn't agree more!

Chris, I remember coming up to you and saying hey. Didn't have any cash on me, so sorry for not buying something!

If I recall, I went alone last year because none of my friends were into the lineup. I didn't even really wanna go, but I was super stressed with school, work, and finding out my grandmother died the night before, so I decided just to go and let loose for a few hours. Anthrax pits make everything better :rocker:

PVH5150
02-17-2013, 09:39 PM
NEWS ALERT!

Coming to you live from the Orange Soda Amphitheater in Dorchester, Massachusetts.

AnthG
02-17-2013, 09:46 PM
NEWS ALERT!

Omar comin'....to Mayhem fest.

Chris_M_S
02-17-2013, 10:00 PM
Last year there was one black dude on the lineup (drummer for I, the Breather, and at the end of the tour everyone on Sumerian chipped in a few bucks and bought him a 'Guilty of Being White' shirt). This year it's shaping up to be cracker city again.

IrritatedTrout
02-18-2013, 05:54 AM
We didn't leave the venue so I can't attest to that, but that was actually one of my favorite shows on the tour. I was tucked back in the trees a bit, so I had some natural shade and breeze. People bought a shitload of merch that day, which I wasn't expecting, it was probably in my top 3 days, off the top of my head. I'm looking forward to that one again.

Driving around the amphitheater before the Maiden show last June I saw a sign advertising free watermelon if you got your car washed. :lol:

dcmetal108
02-18-2013, 06:46 AM
Driving around the amphitheater before the Maiden show last June I saw a sign advertising free watermelon if you got your car washed. :lol:

RampinUp46
02-18-2013, 06:48 AM
NEWS ALERT!

Chris_M_S
02-18-2013, 07:31 AM
I was at Orion Fest when they did the white robes (maybe for the first time, at least in America, I think) and everyone looked at each other really awkwardly when they first walked out

Wrecking Crew
02-18-2013, 09:32 AM

And people say Boise is not a happening place :D

TiradesOfTruth
02-18-2013, 11:33 AM
Chris I don't think anyone has asked you the question but what do you personally think of the line up?

Bengals279
02-18-2013, 11:34 AM
Probably not on Mayhem. on the 19th of July they will be in Wisconsin while Mayhem is in Jersey.........:eyes:

Steev
02-18-2013, 11:52 AM
Probably not on Mayhem. on the 19th of July they will be in Wisconsin while Mayhem is in Jersey.........:eyes:

Yeah that certainly makes it difficult

WOLVERINEKILLS
02-18-2013, 02:04 PM
Yeah that certainly makes it difficult

It could be just one date or maybe they are not on. This would also eliminate Korn and Megadeth from any rumors.

Huntress is playing.

Chris_M_S
02-18-2013, 03:09 PM
Chris I don't think anyone has asked you the question but what do you personally think of the line up?

I'll wait until the lineup is announced to say, it's not my place to do anything other than stir the pot and giggle at the rumors at this point.

mankvill
02-18-2013, 03:13 PM
I'll wait until the lineup is announced to say, it's not my place to do anything other than stir the pot and giggle at the rumors at this point.

what's your take on kid touchers sucking dick

Chris_M_S
02-18-2013, 03:14 PM
what's your take on kid touchers sucking dick

I'm forgainst it

Chris_M_S
02-18-2013, 03:15 PM
I mean, they can suck a dick if they want, of a legally consenting person. The kid touching probably has to be nipped in the bud, though. Bad!

Steev
02-18-2013, 03:32 PM
It could be just one date or maybe they are not on. This would also eliminate Korn and Megadeth from any rumors.

Huntress is playing.

Also takes out All That Remains

Xenocide
02-18-2013, 04:48 PM
Huntress ain't bad. Better than Battlecross. I feel like I'm the only one who dislikes Battlecross.

GarageMetal468
02-18-2013, 06:34 PM
Huntress ain't bad. Better than Battlecross. I feel like I'm the only one who dislikes Battlecross.

Huntress and Battlecross both suck copious amounts of dick.

mankvill
02-18-2013, 07:33 PM
Huntress and Battlecross both suck copious amounts of dick.

perfect for mayhem

dcmetal108
02-18-2013, 07:42 PM
Battlecross just doesn't have enough breakdowns for Dan. ;)

AnataFan4Life
02-18-2013, 08:17 PM
So, bets on which band will drop off the tour this year?

WOLVERINEKILLS
02-18-2013, 10:01 PM
So, bets on which band will drop off the tour this year?

Hopefully 5FDP.

I talked to my promoter friend and he said ITM is still on the festival. He said maybe they are only playing half the tour or just missing that one show. Apparently he saw the rockfest bands/dates and sent out emails because he has them booked with a few other Mayhem Fest bands for off dates.

Xenocide
02-22-2013, 06:02 AM
Battlecross just doesn't have enough breakdowns for Dan. ;)

If that's directed at me, how do you know my name fool?

detuned
02-22-2013, 06:36 AM
http://www.resurrection-fest.com

lamb of god in spain august 1, 2 or 3

dcmetal108
02-22-2013, 07:51 AM
If that's directed at me, how do you know my name fool?

Nope, it was directed towards Garagemetal.

WOLVERINEKILLS
02-22-2013, 10:20 AM
http://www.resurrection-fest.com

lamb of god in spain august 1, 2 or 3

Its at the end of Mayhem Fest. They could miss a few shows like Megadeth, BFMV & Trivium have done in past years.

XDoomsayerX
02-22-2013, 10:48 AM
Vektor and Battlecross both suck copious amounts of dick.

;)

mankvill
02-22-2013, 11:02 AM
;)

get the fuck out

XDoomsayerX
02-22-2013, 11:54 AM
get the fuck out

This thread needs more life yo :tongue:

Chris_M_S
02-22-2013, 01:38 PM
Ehh the announcement is in a few weeks, I'm sure a few more names will trickle out here and there.

Oh, Dave Lombardo (solo, guitar performance) has been confirmed to headline 2nd stage

WOLVERINEKILLS
02-22-2013, 05:47 PM
Ehh the announcement is in a few weeks, I'm sure a few more names will trickle out here and there.

With JFAC and Amon posting Mayhem Fest 2013 promo videos on the twitter earlier today I think that is a hint ;)

KeeblerElf
02-22-2013, 05:48 PM
Job For A Cowboy and Battlecross both shared Mayhem's status update on Facebook

Xenocide
02-22-2013, 06:02 PM
Fuck Battlecross
Fuck JFAC
Amon Amarth yaaaaay

WOLVERINEKILLS
02-25-2013, 01:33 PM
Butcher Babies are playing. They have been telling people at shows as of last week.

AnataFan4Life
02-25-2013, 01:38 PM
Who the fuck is Butcher Babies?

InFlamesOfBirchmen
02-25-2013, 01:46 PM
Butcher Babies are playing. They have been telling people at shows as of last week.

Goddamit, are they the "slut metal" band?

GarageMetal468
02-25-2013, 01:49 PM
Goddamit, are they the "slut metal" band?

Just looked them up... :barf:

TonyD
02-25-2013, 02:36 PM
Yeah I don't know about you but in my head they're filed under "bands that wouldn't have any popularity if they didn't have a chick singer".

WOLVERINEKILLS
02-25-2013, 02:54 PM
Yeah I don't know about you but in my head they're filed under "bands that wouldn't have any popularity if they didn't have a chick singer".

Good thing about BB is they are good for a piss break and easy on the eye.

kommie
02-25-2013, 05:22 PM

What is In This Moment?

slapguitarer
02-25-2013, 05:43 PM
That music would be a lot more tolerable if they just had an actual vocalist. But damn, it's like a radio metal band with the aesthetic of The Millionaires. Disgusting.

mankvill
02-25-2013, 05:44 PM
That music would be a lot more tolerable if they just had an actual vocalist. But damn, it's like a radio metal band with the aesthetic of The Millionaires. Disgusting.

A L C O H O L

WOLVERINEKILLS
02-25-2013, 05:53 PM
A L C O H O L

/\/\ That.

dcmetal108
02-25-2013, 07:57 PM
I've never heard of them before they one of the local venues here posted a picture of them for a headliner show they did and from what I heard it had a shitty turnout.

Still the picture alone makes me okay not listening to them, I just figured one of them was fucking Marilyn Manson and thats how they got on the tour.

Chris_M_S
02-25-2013, 10:00 PM
Millionaires are amazing. I wish they were on Mayhem.

Greatest music video of all time (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsocXXe1KSw)

dcmetal108
02-26-2013, 07:11 AM
Millionaires are amazing. I wish they were on Mayhem.

Greatest music video of all time (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsocXXe1KSw)

That bomb ass pussy.

Chris_M_S
02-26-2013, 07:57 AM
I think at one point she clarifies "white girl with the bomb ass pussy." Poetry. Pete Wentz knew what he was doing when he signed them.

It took seeing this for me to eventually accept and enjoy Ke$ha.

Steev
02-26-2013, 10:01 AM

Actually Rockfestcasini just posted that In Ths Moment wouldn't be performing due to a schedule conflict

Hmmmmmmm

dcmetal108
02-26-2013, 07:47 PM
I think at one point she clarifies "white girl with the bomb ass pussy." Poetry. Pete Wentz knew what he was doing when he signed them.

It took seeing this for me to eventually accept and enjoy Ke$ha.

What? Really? :lol:

And haha Ke$ha actually makes catchy songs unless these kinda chubby white girls.

Chris_M_S
02-26-2013, 11:16 PM
Mostly I just wanted to point out one of the lulziest things Pete Wentz has ever done, including getting his cock out on the internet and then referencing it in one of his own videos. And knocking up a girl I went to junior high with. (she wasn't still in junior high at the time, don't worry)

I'm friends with some of the people in Ke$ha's band so I'm a little biased. Her live show is pretty great, though. And if you like pop music, which I do, she knows what she's doing in that form. And she has a few straight up rock songs on her new album that are some badass Joan Jett/Runaways type of tunes.

mankvill
02-26-2013, 11:41 PM
Mostly I just wanted to point out one of the lulziest things Pete Wentz has ever done, including getting his cock out on the internet and then referencing it in one of his own videos. And knocking up a girl I went to junior high with. (she wasn't still in junior high at the time, don't worry)

I'm friends with some of the people in Ke$ha's band so I'm a little biased. Her live show is pretty great, though. And if you like pop music, which I do, she knows what she's doing in that form. And she has a few straight up rock songs on her new album that are some badass Joan Jett/Runaways type of tunes.

Die Young is a fucking great song, C'mon not so much

Chris_M_S
02-27-2013, 07:51 AM
You gotta check out "Gold Trans Am" (from the deluxe edition) and "Dirty Love," the one with Iggy Pop. They are pretty badass. And I had a huge soft spot for "Take It Off" from the first record. They'd play it at soundcheck at Mayhem before doors last year just to make me go nuts and act a fool. What the hell was this thread originally about? I don't even know, I'm just posting.

Xenocide
02-27-2013, 11:04 AM
You making "omg it's so awesome knowing the lineup" posts

Chris_M_S
02-27-2013, 11:11 AM
Oh yeah! lulz

Steev
02-27-2013, 11:15 AM
It's comin in 2 weeks, how about some hints atleast

Chris_M_S
02-27-2013, 11:23 AM
why, what good would that do

WOLVERINEKILLS
02-27-2013, 11:28 AM
Main Stage:
Rob Zombie
Five Finger Death Punch
??? (Lamb Of God but if Randy is incarcerated it will be Killswitch Engage or maybe Deftones)
Mastodon

Jager/Musicians Institute Stages:
Machine Head
Children of Bodom
In This Moment
Huntress
Behemoth
Amon Amarth
Job For A Cowboy
Battlecross
Emmure
Motionless In White
Butcher Babies

Sumerian Records Stage:
Born Of Osiris

mankvill
02-27-2013, 11:35 AM
Main Stage:
Avenged Sevenfold
Alice In Chains
Static-X
Drragonforce

Exodus
Eluveitie
The Agonist
IWRESTLEDABEARONCE
At The Gates
Sepultura
Wh00tch4p3l
Alestorm
Asking Alexandria
Vampires Everywhere!
Stolen Babies

Sumerian Records Stage:
The Faceless

WOLVERINEKILLS
02-27-2013, 11:37 AM
Main Stage:
Avenged Sevenfold
Alice In Chains
Static-X
Drragonforce

Exodus
Eluveitie
The Agonist
IWRESTLEDABEARONCE
At The Gates
Sepultura
Wh00tch4p3l
Alestorm
Asking Alexandria
Vampires Everywhere!
Stolen Babies

Sumerian Records Stage:
The Faceless

That definitely looks like Mankhem Fest 2013.

mankvill
02-27-2013, 11:38 AM
It's from a source so it's true

WOLVERINEKILLS
02-27-2013, 11:43 AM
It's from a source so it's true

Www.MankhemFest.com?

slapguitarer
02-27-2013, 01:04 PM
Main Stage:
Rob Zombie
Five Finger Death Punch
??? (Lamb Of God but if Randy is incarcerated it will be Killswitch Engage or maybe Deftones)
Mastodon

Machine Head
Children of Bodom
In This Moment
Huntress
Behemoth
Amon Amarth
Job For A Cowboy
Battlecross
Emmure
Motionless In White
Butcher Babies

Sumerian Records Stage:
Born Of Osiris

4/10 WNA

Main Stage:
Avenged Sevenfold
Alice In Chains
Static-X
Drragonforce

Exodus
Eluveitie
The Agonist
IWRESTLEDABEARONCE
At The Gates
Sepultura
Wh00tch4p3l
Alestorm
Asking Alexandria
Vampires Everywhere!
Stolen Babies

Sumerian Records Stage:
The Faceless

4.5/10 WNA

dcmetal108
02-27-2013, 08:01 PM
Main Stage:
Avenged Sevenfold
Alice In Chains
Static-X
Drragonforce

Exodus
Eluveitie
The Agonist
IWRESTLEDABEARONCE
At The Gates
Sepultura
Wh00tch4p3l
Alestorm
Asking Alexandria
Vampires Everywhere!
Stolen Babies

Sumerian Records Stage:
The Faceless

I'd go.

kalfitegrdan
02-27-2013, 08:21 PM
Main Stage:
Rob Zombie
Five Finger Death Punch
Mastodon

Machine Head
Children of Bodom
In This Moment
Huntress
Behemoth
Amon Amarth
Job For A Cowboy
Battlecross
Emmure
Motionless In White
Butcher Babies

Sumerian Records Stage:
Born Of Osiris

4/10 WLAM (Would Leave After Mastodon)

Namaste
03-01-2013, 04:26 PM
Main Stage:
Rob Zombie
Five Finger Death Punch
Lamb Of God or GWAR
Mastodon

Killswitch Engage
Machine Head
Children of Bodom
Dying Fetus
Behemoth
Amon Amarth
Job For A Cowboy
Battlecross
Overkill
Motionless In White
The Agonist

Sumerian Records Stage:
The Dillinger Escape Plan
Body Count
The Faceless
Animals as Leaders or After the Burial

dcmetal108
03-01-2013, 09:23 PM
Main Stage :

Metallica (with Megadave)
Marilyn Manson And The Spooky Kids
Killswitch Engage (With Jesse and Howard singing all the songs as a duet)
Suicide Silence (with hologram Mitch)

Jager Stage :

Hellyeah
In This Moment
Nonpoint
Mayhem
We Butter The Bread With Butter
Cannabis Corpse
Chunk! No Captain Chunk
Falling In Reverse
Slayer (with Lars with drums)

Yo! Noid Stage :

Body Count
Henry Rollins Spoken Word
KISS (all acoustic set)
King Diamond

Tent Stage Tent Style :

Dillinger Escape Plan
DRI
Sick Of It All
Sleeping With Sirens
For All Those Sleeping
Memphis May Fire
Motionless In White

GWAR654
03-01-2013, 10:09 PM
Main Stage :

No and Too soon man

BloodoftheKings
03-01-2013, 11:35 PM
Main Stage:
Rob Zombie
Five Finger Death Punch
Lamb Of God or GWAR
Mastodon

In what universe is GWAR bigger than Mastodon, Overkill, Machine Head, Children of Bodom, Killswitch Engage, and Amon Amarth?

WOLVERINEKILLS
03-02-2013, 12:11 AM
In what universe is GWAR bigger than Mastodon, Overkill, Machine Head, Children of Bodom, Killswitch Engage, and Amon Amarth?

An imaginary one?

Xenocide
03-02-2013, 07:14 AM
No and Too soon man

-the joke

-your head

TonyD
03-02-2013, 12:30 PM
Main Stage :

Metallica (with Megadave)
Marilyn Manson And The Spooky Kids

Jager Stage :

Hellyeah
In This Moment
Nonpoint
Mayhem
We Butter The Bread With Butter
Cannabis Corpse
Chunk! No Captain Chunk
Falling In Reverse
Slayer (with Lars with drums)

Yo! Noid Stage :

Body Count
Henry Rollins Spoken Word
KISS (all acoustic set)
King Diamond

Tent Stage Tent Style :

Dillinger Escape Plan
DRI
Sick Of It All
Sleeping With Sirens
For All Those Sleeping
Memphis May Fire
Motionless In White

InFlamesOfBirchmen
03-02-2013, 07:36 PM
Speaking of Mayhem 2013 bands, I was re-watching Behemoth's Evangelia Heretika DVD and had to turn it off after 10 minutes. Did anyone else find this thing tough to watch?

makethemsuffer12
03-03-2013, 07:16 AM
Speaking of Mayhem 2013 bands, I was re-watching Behemoth's Evangelia Heretika DVD and had to turn it off after 10 minutes. Did anyone else find this thing tough to watch?

The documentary or the concerts? Because the concerts are badass. The doc would've been better if it weren't practically all in Polish.

InFlamesOfBirchmen
03-03-2013, 09:10 AM
The documentary or the concerts? Because the concerts are badass. The doc would've been better if it weren't practically all in Polish.

The concert. The footage itself isn't bad, and the audio is good, but the editing kills it for me. My guess is they added the effects to make up for the slightly lower than average quality of the video, but adding the stills and filters just made it too distracting.

The documentaries were pretty good overall. Seeing a baby cry at the sight of Nergal was hilarious.

Namaste
03-03-2013, 10:34 AM

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/20988701.jpg

RAZOR
03-03-2013, 11:26 AM
...I really need to visit this thread more. :lol:

BloodoftheKings
03-03-2013, 11:35 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/20988701.jpg

So you posted a joke lineup and didn't even try to make it funny?

Ommie
03-03-2013, 12:09 PM
Someone oughta keep this thread off limits until March 18th...

Xenocide
03-03-2013, 04:36 PM
And what would that accomplish?

energymetal14
03-03-2013, 04:39 PM

WOLVERINEKILLS
03-03-2013, 06:08 PM

Lets just say fuck it & turn the entire internet off. Fuck em!

TonyD
03-03-2013, 11:35 PM

Ay men.

Wait...

shit.

Ommie
03-04-2013, 06:21 PM
Lets just say fuck it & turn the entire internet off. Fuck em!
That's not a bad idea... ;)

justinm4bama
03-05-2013, 05:18 AM
So since Randy is found not guilty I guess they will still be on Mayhem?

Namaste
03-05-2013, 05:33 PM
So you posted a joke lineup and didn't even try to make it funny?

You missed out on it entirely. It's okay though.

MPF
03-05-2013, 06:40 PM
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!

MAYHEM HAVE NOT BEEN ASKED TO PLAY MAYHEM FESTIVAL FOR THE 6TH YEAR IN A ROW!

kommie
03-05-2013, 07:44 PM
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!

MAYHEM HAVE NOT BEEN ASKED TO PLAY MAYHEM FESTIVAL FOR THE 6TH YEAR IN A ROW!

One time I saw a girl at a College wearing a 'Mayhem' hoody and I was thinking to myself.... wait.. There's no way they listen to Mayhem, and yep, turns out it was this shitty tour.

treghet
03-05-2013, 09:06 PM
One time I saw a girl at a College wearing a 'Mayhem' hoody and I was thinking to myself.... wait.. There's no way they listen to Mayhem, and yep, turns out it was this shitty tour.

What I gathered from this post is that you don't know what Mayhem's logo looks like.