Sober
Pushit
Schism
Intension
Forty-Six & 2
Lateralus
Parabol / Parabola
Ænema

looks like they made a couple changes, still a pretty good set list. Can't wait to see them for the first time next week in Boston.

smearCampaign
01-20-2012, 08:44 PM
Awesome set. The last four songs would bring the hallucinogen users in the crowd to their knees. At least they added Sober, but more from Undertow and Opiate would be great if they aren't going to play anything new.

maidenpriest
01-20-2012, 08:55 PM
Sober...now I'm jealous. My favorite Tool song...really bummed they aren't coming here

masterguy49
01-20-2012, 09:03 PM
Really upset they took out Ticks and Leeches but sober and Parabol / Parabola
are just :drool: I didn't think the set could be any better, but fuck they did it.

christopher
01-20-2012, 09:13 PM
Fuuuuuuuckkkkkk Sober and Parabola!!, :drool:

ShatteredFlame
01-20-2012, 10:32 PM
Well looks like I probably won't ever see Ticks & Leeches live :(

At least Pushit is still there. Parabola is awesome as well.

masterguy49
01-20-2012, 10:53 PM
Well looks like I probably won't ever see Ticks & Leeches live :(

At least Pushit is still there. Parabola is awesome as well.

Pretty much my reaction overall. Ticks & Leeches is in my top 5 Tool songs, so I'm quite upset, but who knows, maybe they will continue switching it up :D

ShatteredFlame
01-20-2012, 10:58 PM
Yeah, hopefully. When APC toured last year they kept switching songs around and I was nervous I wouldn't get Orestes on my date, but I did :D. Still that's APC not Tool...:eyes:

Sepultura69
01-20-2012, 11:59 PM
Fuck you Tool. :hmm:

I wish they would bring this awesome fucking set down here in CA and play a fucking show around Orange County or the Los Angeles area.

:(

Goddamn that is a sexy ass fucking set. Pushit, Hooker with a Penis, Parabol / Parabola, Jambi, Sober. I would be shitting inside my cunt right now if I had the chance to see this set. Wish they would hurry up already and play a date around these neck of the woods. :rocker:

Fates Guardian
01-21-2012, 09:52 AM
I'm happy for the addition of 'Sober', but who knows if it will last until Feb. 8. Now what I would love to see is 'Reflection', probably my favorite Tool song. Looking forward to this show no matter what they play though, especially since I've never seen them before.

SerpentineVIVIVI
01-21-2012, 02:26 PM
How much I would love it if they added Vicarious or Right In Two...

HandOfDoom
01-22-2012, 04:40 AM
PARA FUCKING BOLA AND SOBER ARE YOU KIDDING ME :eek::drool::drool::party::eek:

HandOfDoom
01-22-2012, 06:31 AM
How much I would love it if they added Vicarious or Right In Two...

Yea I'd swap Stinkfist with Vicarious and Ænema with Right in Two.

Phil709
01-22-2012, 09:04 AM
I think they changed the set list because they played two dates in Grand Prairie. The first date was a different set list and the second was the same as the rest of the tour.

ShatteredFlame
01-22-2012, 10:40 AM
I think they changed the set list because they played two dates in Grand Prairie. The first date was a different set list and the second was the same as the rest of the tour.

wow you're right! Personally I have no problem with either set, but I think I would prefer the first one solely because of Ticks & Leeches :D