PDA

View Full Version : Soulfly To Tour With Five Finger Death Punch

DementedX14
01-19-2012, 09:24 AM
SOULFLY will support FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH on the following dates:

Mar. 22 - San Diego, CA - 4th & B (no FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH, SOULFLY headlining)
Mar. 23 - Las Vegas, NV - The Joint
Mar. 24 - Pomona, CA - The Fox Theater
Mar. 26 - Fresno, CA - Rainbow Ballroom
Mar. 27 - Modesto, CA - Modesto Centre Plaza
Mar. 28 - Redding, CA - Redding Convention Center
Mar. 29 - Portland, OR - Hawthorne Theater (no FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH, SOULFLY headlining, with INCITE and LODY KONG)
Mar. 30 - Yakima, WA - Yakima Valley Sun Dome
Mar. 31 - Seattle, WA - Paramount Theater
Apr. 01 - Vancouver, BC - Rickshaw Theatre (no FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH, SOULFLY headlining)
Apr. 02 - Dawson Creek, BC - EnCana Events Centre
Apr. 04 - Calgary, AB - MacEwan Hall
Apr. 05 - Edmonton, AB - Shaw Conference Center
Apr. 07 - Regina, SK - Agribition
Apr. 09 - Winnipeg, MB - Burton Cummings Theatre
Apr. 11 - Rapid City, SD - Rushmore Plaza Civic Center
Apr. 12 - Casper, WY - Casper Events Center

SOURCE (http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=168506)

brutal_descent
01-19-2012, 09:29 AM
:tp: Nice going, Max.

jd091
01-19-2012, 09:52 AM

I don't see the problem here. This is gonna introduce Soulfly to a huge new audience.

masterguy49
01-19-2012, 09:55 AM
I don't see the problem here. This is gonna introduce Soulfly to a huge new audience.

Soulfly and hopefully Sepultura too if they do covers.

MetalIsArt
01-19-2012, 10:03 AM
They really should stop acting like children & reunite.

And tour without this Five Finger-thing.

AnthG
01-19-2012, 10:22 AM

Meh, I have a much easier time defending touring with FFDP than, say, doing a song with Fred Durst.

Steev
01-19-2012, 10:23 AM
Already posted in the Max Cavalera thread, but yeah this isn't surprising by any means

BloodoftheKings
01-19-2012, 10:30 AM

:lol:

MetalIsArt
01-19-2012, 10:43 AM
:lol:

Teh young kidz?

BloodoftheKings
01-19-2012, 10:45 AM
Teh young kidz?

He was making fun of a certain poster who always says this is defense of legends opening for terrible bands.

jd091
01-19-2012, 11:03 AM
He was making fun of a certain poster who always says this is defense of legends opening for terrible bands.

I was? :lol: I mean, I wouldnt quite consider Soulfly "legends". Sepultura, for sure.

BloodoftheKings
01-19-2012, 11:04 AM
I was? :lol: I mean, I wouldnt quite consider Soulfly "legends". Sepultura, for sure.

You were serious? I was pretty sure that was a Steev joke. By legend I meant Max Cavalera.

MetalIsArt
01-19-2012, 11:24 AM
You were serious? I was pretty sure that was a Steev joke. By legend I meant Max Cavalera.

He still is.

KillerCannabis
01-19-2012, 11:26 AM
4th & B would be a good venue to see this at. Bonus: no FFDP.

Epidemic Reign
01-19-2012, 11:26 AM
Meh, I have a much easier time defending touring with FFDP than, say, doing a song with Fred Durst.

JUMPDAFUCKUP

AnthG
01-19-2012, 04:45 PM
JUMPDAFUCKUP

Haha, that song I actually really like.

Sepultura69
01-19-2012, 08:48 PM
LOLZ @ jumpdafuckup. I remember when I saw soulfly play that song. Everyone in that venue was jumping up and down like abunch of fucking school girl retards. I had the biggest :confused: on my face during this entire song while it was being played. A giant pit in the house of blues with everyone going ape shit nutz and this lone Middle eastern persian dude wearing a sepultura shirt in the corner of the pit with the biggest "WTF is going on???" look on his face While patiently waiting for the sepultura songs to be busted out. :hmm: :confused:

hellawaits77ny
01-19-2012, 09:02 PM
LOLZ @ jumpdafuckup. I remember when I saw soulfly play that song. Everyone in that venue was jumping up and down like abunch of fucking school girl retards. I had the biggest :confused: on my face during this entire song while it was being played. A giant pit in the house of blues with everyone going ape shit nutz and this lone Middle eastern persian dude wearing a sepultura shirt in the corner of the pit with the biggest "WTF is going on???" look on his face While patiently waiting for the sepultura songs to be busted out. :hmm: :confused:

:lol: I would have done the same thing you did.

I like Sepultura (even their new stuff), but I've given Soulfly the college try, and can't get into any of their catalogue. Couple OK numbers here and there, but their last album was the last straw for me. Ugh

Sepultura69
01-19-2012, 09:07 PM
:lol: I would have done the same thing you did.

I like Sepultura (even their new stuff), but I've given Soulfly the college try, and can't get into any of their catalogue. Couple OK numbers here and there, but their last album was the last straw for me. Ugh

TOTALLY MAN. Totally. I'm there with you. I love old and new Sepultura. I really really really tried to get into Soulfly...but sadly they are just not my cup of tea. :( I love max cavalera as a vocalist. He will indeed go down as a legend when he is long gone for his work with sepultura, but goddamn I hate soulfly...I hate soulfly with a fucking passion, my friend. Fuck soulfly and Fuck Five finger douche squads.. :flame:

hellawaits77ny
01-19-2012, 09:45 PM
Fuck soulfly and Fuck Five finger douche squads.. :flame:

Bottom line :cool: