PDA

View Full Version : Gwar / Municipal Waste

detuned
01-08-2012, 06:12 PM
oderus just announced this on the metal injection livecast

march/april, said its going to start at the national in richmond, also mentioned sayreville (starland obviously)

mankvill
01-08-2012, 06:12 PM
Haven't they already done this tour?

BloodoftheKings
01-08-2012, 06:15 PM
:party::rocker: Hoping for something a little closer then Starland but will definitely go to that show if nothing closer is announced.

BloodoftheKings
01-08-2012, 06:16 PM

Yup. I believe it was the Beyond Hell tour in '06 with Horse the Band also on the bill.

EDIT: It was actually The Red Chord. Not Horse.

street_burial
01-08-2012, 06:33 PM
oderus just announced this on the metal injection livecast

march/april, said its going to start at the national in richmond

I'll be there. dont care how close another date is,

Crionics
01-08-2012, 06:38 PM
Landphil told me about this yesterday :party:

xStructualDefect
01-08-2012, 06:55 PM
Awesome.

300%_Density
01-08-2012, 07:16 PM

Some of us didn't get to see this the first time damn you!!! ;)

rjturtle9
01-08-2012, 07:32 PM
Does want!

bt11763
01-08-2012, 07:33 PM
FUCK YES

Magson13
01-08-2012, 08:11 PM
GWAR touring with another band from VA. Shocker...

jd091
01-08-2012, 08:46 PM
Every Time I Die > Municipal Waste as direct support

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwg2totAzz1qzdf0go1_500.gif

BloodoftheKings
01-08-2012, 08:47 PM

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwg2totAzz1qzdf0go1_500.gif

http://i.imgur.com/Mdjeb.gif

jd091
01-08-2012, 08:53 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Mdjeb.gif

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxaueb1LzN1ql4cruo1_400.gif

BloodoftheKings
01-08-2012, 08:54 PM
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxaueb1LzN1ql4cruo1_400.gif

http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/funny-gifs-sad-but-true-bro.gif

jd091
01-08-2012, 08:55 PM
http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/funny-gifs-sad-but-true-bro.gif

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxfrpiMxdA1qd6dcn.jpg

BloodoftheKings
01-08-2012, 09:07 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxfrpiMxdA1qd6dcn.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/U0i7A.gif

jd091
01-08-2012, 09:19 PM
http://i.imgur.com/U0i7A.gif

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lug7sjunBo1qax34ro2_250.gif

rjturtle9
01-08-2012, 09:29 PM
:lol:

mankvill
01-08-2012, 09:34 PM
stop shitposting

elturtleboy
01-08-2012, 09:42 PM
JD seriously, stop being a homosexual and get laid.

But back to topic:HOLY SHEEEET :rocker: :party:

AnataFan4Life
01-08-2012, 09:44 PM
The awesome tours just keep rolling in :rocker:

bt11763
01-08-2012, 09:47 PM
stop shitposting

http://troll.me/images/trololo/lol-no.jpg

jd091
01-08-2012, 10:01 PM
JD seriously, stop being a homosexual and get laid.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx5i0rjRHz1r1b5qyo1_400.gif

stop shitposting

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxah0cc8px1r8egc7o1_500.gif

mankvill
01-08-2012, 10:12 PM
This is why members are leaving.

jd091
01-08-2012, 10:31 PM
This is why members are leaving.

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx3yttKwA61qzvhq4o2_500.gif

RAZOR
01-08-2012, 10:33 PM
Silly gifs aside, I can't wait for this. :party:

TonyD
01-08-2012, 11:42 PM
Yeah these are two bands I usually don't bother seeing by themselves hut I'll probably try to go unless its a big pain in the ass.

brian
01-09-2012, 03:16 PM
Municipal Waste in big venues is not a fun show. Needs more stagedives.

GarageMetal468
01-09-2012, 03:19 PM

Is that because Municipal Waste won't come out in nothing but speedos? ;)

jd091
01-09-2012, 04:07 PM
Is that because Municipal Waste won't come out in nothing but speedos? ;)

Sex appeal = definitely a large factor. ;)

MPF
01-09-2012, 04:13 PM

Magson???

elturtleboy
01-09-2012, 08:06 PM
Municipal Waste in big venues is not a fun show. Needs more stagedives.

this

Magson13
01-09-2012, 08:33 PM

*strips* Hey JD ;)

BloodoftheKings
01-09-2012, 08:43 PM
The kickoff show in Richmond is on March 16th and Ghoul is also on the bill.

bt11763
01-09-2012, 09:00 PM

hopefully they're on the rest of the dates too

Magson13
01-09-2012, 09:21 PM

I hate Richmond. Now that Kingdom has the same booking company as Jaxx, all the good shows completely skip Hampton Roads.......

jd091
01-09-2012, 10:12 PM
*strips* Hey JD ;)

:lovedup:

Magson13
01-09-2012, 10:52 PM
I just microwaved some hand lotion. Whatcha want me to do with it?

BloodoftheKings
01-10-2012, 05:10 AM
I just microwaved some hand lotion. Whatcha want me to do with it?

I think the line has been crossed here.

300%_Density
01-10-2012, 06:11 AM
I think the line has been crossed here.

:agree:

street_burial
01-10-2012, 06:52 AM

http://img.memecenter.com/uploaded/I-CAME_ea4cefc5f8fcd2f1a1a93ce4f14cc6b4.jpg

I'll be at this show.

jd091
01-10-2012, 09:20 AM
Neo-thrash kids!

Neo-thrash kids everywhere!

BloodoftheKings
01-10-2012, 09:25 AM
Neo-thrash kids!

Neo-thrash kids everywhere!

Better then Every Time I Cry fans. ;)

mankvill
01-10-2012, 09:37 AM

:party:

jd091
01-10-2012, 09:41 AM

:lol: To each his own, I guess.

xStructualDefect
01-10-2012, 09:59 AM
:lol: I'd take ETID fans over neo-thrashers anyday, but then again I like Municipal Waste and not a fan of ETID. A lot of neo-thrashers in the LA area are as big as posers as scene kids that go to warped tour. Turtle knows what I'm taking about haha.

mankvill
01-10-2012, 10:05 AM
:lol: I'd take ETID fans over neo-thrashers anyday, but then again I like Municipal Waste and not a fan of ETID. A lot of neo-thrashers in the LA area are as big as posers as scene kids that go to warped tour. Turtle knows what I'm taking about haha.

I think LA is the only place that has a problem with nu-thrash kids.

mastodon421
01-10-2012, 10:20 AM
^ I agree. I have seen Municipal Waste, Lazarus A.D, and Warbringer and have never seen any nu-thrash kids at any of those shows. Anyways, I am fucking stoked about this tour. Hopefully, I can finally see GWAR and seeing Municipal Waste is always a blast.

BloodoftheKings
01-10-2012, 10:24 AM
I also haven't seen much of these neo-thrash kids. It sounds like it's mainly a California thing.

elturtleboy
01-10-2012, 10:45 AM
I think LA is the only place that has a problem with nu-thrash kids.

Oh you have no idea....

And no one respects etid fans.

And I hope Ghouls in it for my date:rocker:

jd091
01-10-2012, 10:51 AM
I also haven't seen much of these neo-thrash kids. It sounds like it's mainly a California thing.

Chicago's got a slight epidemic, too. At least from my experience. Nothing like Cali, though.

And I feel like I'm the stereotypical ETID fan. :lol: Skinny white kid with vans and flannel.

xStructualDefect
01-10-2012, 11:18 AM
I figured. Last time I saw Municipal Waste there were tons of neo-thrash kids who were probably between 14-16. All with long hair, jean jackets covered with some thrash/death metal band patches on it, and with the white Nike high tops like it's an obligation to wear them if you're a thrasher.

My senior year of high school in 2009 there was an emerge of thrashers out of nowhere. Dressed the same way above. Maybe like 10 of them who all hung out together. They were all sophomores, a few freshmen and maybe 1 or 2 juniors. They'd glare at me every time I passed by them or they passed me, maybe because I was one of the only metalheads at school. I'd always wear shirts from Children of Bodom, In Flames, At The Gates, Nightwish, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, DragonForce, etc, majority of those shirts with the tour dates on the back.

One day I wore a Metallica tour shirt bought from the show right after they had just played here. So they all glare at me and one of them called me a poser. I go up to them and ask what did they just say. They all look a bit intimidated and the oldest one with the most patches on his jacket speaks up and says I probably think I'm a thrasher because I saw Metallica when they're "sell-out thrashers" and "aren't tr00 thrash" and " that I have money and not broke like them like a real thrasher" right from his mouth :lol: I said I probably knew about more than thrash they did. I also pointed out how all of their band shirts, tight blue denim jeans, nike high tops, and patches looked brand new and that it looked like they just happened to all ask their parents one day if they can go on Rockabilia.com and purchase $200+ worth of clothing so they can dress as thrashers :lol: Kinda funny since I know a lot of thrashers, including them, who talk shit about scene kids because apparently "they have money to afford all these scene shows and money to buy clothes off hot topic" when they aren't much different themselves.

Long story short they barely had any knowledge on thrash. The only bands they knew basically were like the big 4, Exodus, Testament, Municipal Waste, Overkill, Warbringer. Only a few of them had ever heard of Sodom, Kreator, and Destruction. None of them had any idea who Forbidden, Heathen, D.R.I, Nuclear Assault, Death, etc. was.

My friend said the year after I graduated and even more the year after that, that there were way more thrashers than scene kids at my school, and that they still talked shit about scene kids about how trendy it is :lol:

Epidemic Reign
01-10-2012, 11:28 AM
I said I probably knew about more than thrash they did.

Q: How would you like your boom roasted?

A: Well done, sir!

rjturtle9
01-10-2012, 11:50 AM
I figured. Last time I saw Municipal Waste there were tons of neo-thrash kids who were probably between 14-16. All with long hair, jean jackets covered with some thrash/death metal band patches on it, and with the white Nike high tops like it's an obligation to wear them if you're a thrasher.

My senior year of high school in 2009 there was an emerge of thrashers out of nowhere. Dressed the same way above. Maybe like 10 of them who all hung out together. They were all sophomores, a few freshmen and maybe 1 or 2 juniors. They'd glare at me every time I passed by them or they passed me, maybe because I was one of the only metalheads at school. I'd always wear shirts from Children of Bodom, In Flames, At The Gates, Nightwish, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, DragonForce, etc, majority of those shirts with the tour dates on the back.

One day I wore a Metallica tour shirt bought from the show right after they had just played here. So they all glare at me and one of them called me a poser. I go up to them and ask what did they just say. They all look a bit intimidated and the oldest one with the most patches on his jacket speaks up and says I probably think I'm a thrasher because I saw Metallica when they're "sell-out thrashers" and "aren't tr00 thrash" and " that I have money and not broke like them like a real thrasher" right from his mouth :lol: I said I probably knew about more than thrash they did. I also pointed out how all of their band shirts, tight blue denim jeans, nike high tops, and patches looked brand new and that it looked like they just happened to all ask their parents one day if they can go on Rockabilia.com and purchase $200+ worth of clothing so they can dress as thrashers :lol: Kinda funny since I know a lot of thrashers, including them, who talk shit about scene kids because apparently "they have money to afford all these scene shows and money to buy clothes off hot topic" when they aren't much different themselves.

Long story short they barely had any knowledge on thrash. The only bands they knew basically were like the big 4, Exodus, Testament, Municipal Waste, Overkill, Warbringer. Only a few of them had ever heard of Sodom, Kreator, and Destruction. None of them had any idea who Forbidden, Heathen, D.R.I, Nuclear Assault, Death, etc. was.

My friend said the year after I graduated and even more the year after that, that there were way more thrashers than scene kids at my school, and that they still talked shit about scene kids about how trendy it is :lol:

Lol @ thrashers calling you a poser!

xStructualDefect
01-10-2012, 11:54 AM
Lol @ thrashers calling you a poser!

:lol: Pretty sure you know how bad the thrashers are here.

rjturtle9
01-10-2012, 12:08 PM
:lol: Pretty sure you know how bad the thrashers are here.

I live with one :lol:

BloodoftheKings
01-10-2012, 12:20 PM

While reading the 1st paragraph I thought the idea of having kids in your school who listen to thrash sounded pretty cool but from the rest of the story it seems like they're a bunch of tools who are no better then 14 year old scene girls. Seriously, calling yourself a "true thrasher" when you don't even know who D.R.I. are is fucking pathetic.

Crionics
01-10-2012, 12:29 PM

I'm there, holy shit.

I hate Richmond. Now that Kingdom has the same booking company as Jaxx, all the good shows completely skip Hampton Roads.......

Hell to the yes, and Richmond > you

Magson13
01-10-2012, 06:33 PM
Hell to the yes, and Richmond > you

Bah. We have the beach here. And girls that go to the beach. Suck it.

MPF
01-10-2012, 06:34 PM
Bah. We have the beach here. And girls that go to the beach. Suck it.

Why would that matter to you? :lol:

metallicbrian666
01-10-2012, 06:44 PM

It sucks in Chicago. Especially with the excessive Diamond Plate worship

Thrash shows in Chicago are the absolute most fun to go to because the locals get really into it, but there are a lot of kids who are more worried about impressing others than the music itself and it's pretty dumb. They actually say "Chicago Bay Area". I mean shit, I'm 17 and I have a patch vest but even I know that that's the dumbest fucking thing ever.

sfhui
01-10-2012, 07:34 PM
First step of being a metalhead: appreciate the music

BloodoftheKings
01-10-2012, 08:10 PM
Oderus confirmed via twitter that dates will be announced this week and that Ghoul is on the whole tour.

EDIT: Oderus also confirmed they will be a 4 piece the whole tour.

ShatteredFlame
01-10-2012, 09:20 PM
Ghoul is playing a headline date in Brooklyn at Saint Vitus Bar on May 23rd, and it's only 18+. :party:

EDIT: ahh realized MDF is after that date so I probably won't go but who knows.

elturtleboy
01-10-2012, 09:22 PM
FACT: all the local thrashers kiss RJs ass to the Max. And since Turtles always making fun of thrashers ...they started making fun of themselves.

christopher
01-10-2012, 09:31 PM
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/394560_10150480877905753_207044605752_9137899_1353 331353_n.jpg

I know this isn't really completely new, but I thought it was funny :lol:

bt11763
01-10-2012, 09:37 PM
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxcginiJct1qe1ikpo2_250.gif

rjturtle9
01-10-2012, 09:45 PM
FACT: all the local thrashers kiss RJs ass to the Max. And since Turtles always making fun of thrashers ...they started making fun of themselves.

:lol: That is not completely true! But yeah, LA has a lot of lame thrashers.

elturtleboy
01-10-2012, 09:56 PM
:lol: That is not completely true! But yeah, LA has a lot of lame thrashers.

Very true. The only that doesn't is ur bro.

rjturtle9
01-10-2012, 10:07 PM
Very true. The only that doesn't is ur bro.

That guy is lame lol

xa123
01-10-2012, 10:16 PM
Please come to Canada! This could be a great last Montreal show before MDF :D

Onioner
01-11-2012, 01:46 AM
I remember there were a few thrash kids that started to crop up at home in the bay area. They were tolerable for the most part, but talked out of their ass pretty often- "the 90s were the worst thing to happen to metal, vinyl is the only tr00 way to listen to music, all new non-neo thrash bands suck" etc

bt11763
01-12-2012, 07:47 PM
Oderus tweeted this today:

Oderus Urungus @TheRealOderus
GWAR just practiced "The Road Behind"...it will be on spring set list!

:rocker:

BloodoftheKings
01-12-2012, 07:49 PM
Oderus tweeted this today:

Oderus Urungus @TheRealOderus
GWAR just practiced "The Road Behind"...it will be on spring set list!

:rocker:

HO-
LY
SHIT
YES!!!

http://i.imgur.com/XC7pq.gif

When they play it it's probably gonna be an emotional tribute to Cory or something. Hearing that song live has the potential to be the greatest moment of my life.

Crionics
01-12-2012, 07:53 PM
I hope by some chance that they will play "Jack the World"..

BloodoftheKings
01-12-2012, 07:54 PM
I hope by some chance that they will play "Jack the World"..

They played it on the first few dates of the LiS tour (the one with Blowjob for a Cowboy) but they replaced it with Apes of Wrath. There was so much butthurt on the Gwar forum when they did that.

Crionics
01-12-2012, 07:57 PM
They played it on the first few dates of the LiS tour (the one with Blowjob for a Cowboy) but they replaced it with Apes of Wrath. There was so much butthurt on the Gwar forum when they did that.

They hardly play anything off "This Toilet Earth" anymore unfortunately.

BloodoftheKings
01-12-2012, 08:00 PM
They hardly play anything off "This Toilet Earth" anymore unfortunately.

Saddam a Go Go gets played all the time but aside from that they mostly ignore the album. I saw an interview not too long ago where Dave said he wants to pull out Sonderkommando and Spacecake one day.

Crionics
01-12-2012, 08:08 PM
Saddam a Go Go gets played all the time but aside from that they mostly ignore the album. I saw an interview not too long ago where Dave said he wants to pull out Sonderkommando and Spacecake one day.

That sounds good, if I recall correctly, Saddam has been snubbed the last couple of tours too.

Masked Assasin RVA
01-16-2012, 08:49 PM
Get ready for a whole lot of old material to come back. The new bass player is a tool. He can't really handle the newer music all that great from what I hear.

detuned
01-19-2012, 07:15 PM
On Thursday, March 15, the National Theater in Richmond, Virginia will host the biggest Cory Smoot memorial show yet. Joining headliners GWAR will be MUNICIPAL WASTE, GHOUL, and SUPPRESSION in an evening of bone-crushing delight.

States GWAR: "There will be raffles and prizes and excessive drinking and plenty of group hugs as we send off our Scumdog brother in the most grandiose fashion yet!"

All proceeds will go to the Smoot Family Foundation to raise funds for Cory's wife, Jaime, and their unborn child. Donations can be made here.

The next day GWAR, MUNICIPAL WASTE, and GHOUL shall depart on the second half of their U.S. "Return Of The World Maggot Tour". All the dates and details will be announced next week.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=168528

BloodoftheKings
01-19-2012, 07:21 PM
Get ready for a whole lot of old material to come back. The new bass player is a tool. He can't really handle the newer music all that great from what I hear.

Even if it's for a lame reason like that I think more old stuff coming back into the set is great news.

elturtleboy
01-19-2012, 07:51 PM
I can't wait another week damn it! :foaming:

christopher
01-19-2012, 08:02 PM
I can't wait another week damn it! :foaming:

haha I haven't seen that smiley before, but it definitely fits! No matter what the dates are, we're seeing Ghoul in a few months anyways ;)

Crionics
01-19-2012, 08:59 PM
On INCORRECT>>> Thursday, March 15 <<<INCORRECT the National Theater in Richmond, Virginia will host the biggest Cory Smoot memorial show yet. Joining headliners GWAR will be MUNICIPAL WASTE, GHOUL, and SUPPRESSION in an evening of bone-crushing delight.

States GWAR: "There will be raffles and prizes and excessive drinking and plenty of group hugs as we send off our Scumdog brother in the most grandiose fashion yet!"

All proceeds will go to the Smoot Family Foundation to raise funds for Cory's wife, Jaime, and their unborn child. Donations can be made here.

The next day GWAR, MUNICIPAL WASTE, and GHOUL shall depart on the second half of their U.S. "Return Of The World Maggot Tour". All the dates and details will be announced next week.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=168528

Pretty sure it's Friday, March 16, that is what it says on The National's website.

detuned
01-19-2012, 09:07 PM
noticed that, but oderus tweeted thursday the 15th himself, so either he messed up or they moved it up and the venue and ticketmaster havent been updated

elturtleboy
01-19-2012, 09:30 PM
haha I haven't seen that smiley before, but it definitely fits! No matter what the dates are, we're seeing Ghoul in a few months anyways ;)

:dance:

GarageMetal468
01-20-2012, 06:35 AM
Word is that the Illinois show is at Mojoes in Joliet. Fucking sucks.

detuned
01-20-2012, 06:41 AM
march 25th

https://twitter.com/#!/mojoesofjoliet/status/160221820283396096

GWAR654
01-20-2012, 10:26 AM
Word is that the Illinois show is at Mojoes in Joliet. Fucking sucks.

yeah it is. but i heard they extend there stage 5-10 feet for some shows and will be for this one. but still it sucks its at mojoes

dcmetal108
01-21-2012, 10:12 AM
yeah it is. but i heard they extend there stage 5-10 feet for some shows and will be for this one. but still it sucks its at mojoes

GWAR at Mojoes will be insane! That place is just a small floor. and no guard rail means your touching the stage. I CANT WAIT!

detuned
01-23-2012, 10:12 AM
Wilbur Theatre
Boston, MA
Tue, Mar 20, 2012
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0100483798E59CD3

mastodon421
01-23-2012, 11:45 AM
Wilbur Theatre
Boston, MA
Tue, Mar 20, 2012
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0100483798E59CD3

Huh, strange venue to have this show at. I am going to try real hard to go, That's during my Spring Break week and I desprately need to see GWAR.

BloodoftheKings
01-23-2012, 02:33 PM
Gwar confirmed via facebook that they will play Saddam a Go Go. Not too big of a surprise.

detuned
01-24-2012, 06:56 AM
starland show is march 18 apparently

RAZOR
01-24-2012, 10:23 AM
3/16: Richmond, VA @ The National
3/17: Millvale, PA @ Mr. Smalls
3/18: Sayreville, NJ @ Starland Ballroom
3/20: Boston, MA @ Wilbur Theater
3/21: So. Burlington, VT @ Higher Ground
3/22: Syracuse, NY @ Westcott Theater
3/23: Toledo, OH @ The Omni
3/24: Lexington, KY @ Buster's Billiards and Backroom
3/25: Joliet, IL @ Mojoes
3/26: Madison, WI @ Majestic Theater
3/27: Des Moines, IA @ People's Court
3/28: Tulsa, OK @ Cain's Ballroom
3/30: Lincoln, NE @ Bourbon Theater
3/31: Boulder, CO @ Fox Theater
4/1: Grand Junction, CO @ Mesa Theater & Club
4/2: Flagstaff, AZ @ Orpheum Theater
4/3: San Diego, CA @ House Of Blues
4/4: Ventura, CA @ Majestic Ventura Theater
4/5: Chico, CA @ Senator Theater
4/6: San Francisco, CA @ The Regency Ballroom
4/7: Reno, NV @ Knitting Factory
4/9: Las Vegas, NV @ Hard Rock Café
4/10: Magna, UT @ The Great Salt Air
4/11: Ft. Collins, CO @ Aggie Theater

There are still a couple of weeks worth of shows TBA, so if you don't see your city, don't freak out!

rjturtle9
01-24-2012, 10:33 AM
Looks like a road trip to Ventura, San Diego, or Vegas is in order...

300%_Density
01-24-2012, 11:09 AM
Woooooo Tulsa

elturtleboy
01-24-2012, 12:34 PM
Looks like a road trip to Ventura, San Diego, or Vegas is in order...

Still more dates tba

anomynous
01-24-2012, 12:46 PM
Still more dates tba

Good, because awesome show is awesome

BloodoftheKings
01-24-2012, 01:27 PM
Hoping they add a closer show on 3/19 but i'm definitely willing to go to Starland for this.

street_burial
01-24-2012, 01:32 PM
looks like another road trip to Richmond :party:

Crionics
01-24-2012, 01:34 PM
looks like another road trip to Richmond :party:

:party::rocker::fist:

electrocute1031
01-24-2012, 06:50 PM
Great Bill. Will have to go see this, missed out on the last gwar tour in the fall.

InFlamesOfBirchmen
02-07-2012, 12:25 PM
Kylesa just announced via Facebook that they'll be the openers.

BloodoftheKings
02-07-2012, 12:26 PM

No fucking way.

GarageMetal468
02-07-2012, 12:27 PM

Are you fucking kidding. Great, now I gotta miss BDM/Nile in Milwaukee.

RAZOR
02-07-2012, 01:05 PM
Gwar posted a link to this on their Facebook, has the second leg of dates and more in depth info about the openers.

"The first leg of the tour kicks off with a special tribute show for fallen band mate and friend Cory Smoot, AKA Flattus Maximus, in Richmond, VA, at The National Theater on Friday March 16th. All proceeds from the Richmond show will benefit the "Smoot Family Fund" which has been established to help support Cory's widow and their unborn child. Support on this run will come from fellow Richmond Metallers Municipal Waste and California's Ghoul. Legacy of Disorder will join the tour on March 20th in Boston and will run through April 11th in Fort Collins, CO.

GWAR With Municipal Waste, Ghoul and Legacy of Disorder:

- 3/16: Richmond, VA @ The National
- 3/17: Millvale, PA @ Mr. Smalls
- 3/18: Sayreville, NJ @ Starland Ballroom
- 3/20: Boston, MA @ Wilbur Theater
- 3/21: So. Burlington, VT @ Higher Ground
- 3/22: Syracuse, NY @ Westcott Theater
- 3/23: Toledo, OH @ The Omni
- 3/24: Lexington, KY @ Buster's Billiards and Backroom
- 3/25: Joliet, IL @ Mojoes
- 3/26: Madison, WI @ Majestic Theater
- 3/27: Des Moines, IA @ People's Court
- 3/28: Tulsa, OK @ Cain's Ballroom
- 3/30: Lincoln, NE @ Bourbon Theater
- 3/31: Boulder, CO @ Fox Theater
- 4/1: Grand Junction, CO @ Mesa Theater & Club
- 4/2: Flagstaff, AZ @ Orpheum Theater
- 4/3: San Diego, CA @ House Of Blues
- 4/4: Ventura, CA @ Majestic Ventura Theater
- 4/5: Chico, CA @ Senator Theater
- 4/6: San Francisco, CA @ The Regency Ballroom
- 4/7: Reno, NV @ Knitting Factory
- 4/9: Las Vegas, NV @ Hard Rock Café
- 4/10: Magna, UT @ The Great Salt Air
- 4/11: Ft. Collins, CO @ Aggie Theater

GWAR With Kylesa, Ghoul and Legacy of Disorder:

4/13: San Antonio, TX @ Backstage Live
4/14: Corpus Christi, TX @ House of Rock
4/16: Pensacola, FL @ Vinyl Music Hall
4/17: Orlando, FL @ Beacham Theater
4/18: Jacksonville, FL @ Free Bird Live
4/19: Asheville, NC @ The Orange Peel
4/20: N. Myrtle Beach, SC @ House of Blues SC
4/21: Baltimore, MD @ Sonar
4/22: Columbus, OH @ Newport Music Hall
4/23: Nashville, TN @ Marathon Music Works
4/25: Buffalo, NY @ The Town Ballroom
4/27: Hampton Beach, NH @ Wally's Pub
4/28: Allentown, PA @ Crocodile Rock"

smearCampaign
02-07-2012, 01:10 PM
:rocker::rocker::rocker:

If I end up going to Mastodon/Opeth that'll be four San Antonio shows in April. That'll be a bit of driving.

stylesclash516
02-07-2012, 01:24 PM
Damn, no Kylesa for Pittsburgh. :(

masterguy49
02-07-2012, 01:36 PM
SKIPPED AGAIN. FUCK. I can't keep driving up to Orlando for this shit.

Oh well, I was mostly excited for Municipal Waste. Whateverz.

street_burial
02-07-2012, 01:39 PM
FUUUCK. now i have to choose between the Richmond hometown show and Baltimore.

powerslave_85
02-07-2012, 02:23 PM
SHIT YEAH. I really like Municipal Waste, but I kinda wish we were getting Kylesa.

NickLed19
02-07-2012, 02:44 PM
I wanna go to see Kylesa.

TonyD
02-07-2012, 05:58 PM
BOOOO

GarageMetal468
02-07-2012, 06:01 PM
Damn. Well I still decided I'm gonna go to the show with Waste in Joliet. It's been 2 years since I've seen them.

detuned
02-07-2012, 06:39 PM
cant believe they are playing fucking wallys