PDA

View Full Version : Wormrot arrested in Malaysia

AnataFan4Life
01-06-2012, 08:00 AM
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=167972

Fucking bullshit :mad:

Natrlhi
01-06-2012, 08:07 AM
"Plus we weren't doing any sexual intercourse when they entered our room."

:lol:

All's well that ends well, I guess. Time to move on.

BloodoftheKings
01-06-2012, 08:08 AM
What kind of fucked up country is this?

Natrlhi
01-06-2012, 08:12 AM
It's East Asia. I hate to tell you guys this, but this kind of thing is relatively common. Also, there are much bigger injustices in this world than this story. This is almost just good for a laugh and that's it. Hell - in some other places, they may have been tortured.

Sepultura69
01-06-2012, 08:27 AM
This sort of shit happens all the time in the Middle East. Very very Common, sadly. A couple years ago my Uncle was hosting as a DJ at a house party in Iran. Cut the story short, It's illegal to have parties of any kind, more importantly the ones with Women and Men mixed in the festivities(More importantly UN MARRIED Women and men). To make it short, The cops came, everyone got arrested including my Uncle. He did some jail time and 40 lashes to the back. Yup, 40 nice big wips to the fucking back. This was like 3-4 years ago. Sucks, he didn't even do anything. Was just hosting as a DJ. But yeah, just another day in the middle East I guess. Oh and don't even get me started on the laws oN Alcohol. Getting caught with Alcohol in iran is no different than being caught with any form of illicit substance over here in America/california. In other words, you are royally fucked. :hmm:

Boatvan
01-06-2012, 04:26 PM
>mfw "religious police"

elturtleboy
01-07-2012, 11:26 AM
A bunch of punks got arrested and detained for being Punk there last month. Wormrot were actually not sure of going there in case this happened.

ChildrenofSodom
01-07-2012, 12:33 PM
Muslim countries: where it is illegal to be metal.

Sepultura69
01-07-2012, 01:17 PM
Muslim countries: where it is illegal to be metal.

:hmm:

ChildrenofSodom
01-07-2012, 03:13 PM
Fuck it, I'm not backing down. Heavy metal had to fight discrimination in the 1980s and 90s by Christians in the United States and Europe, but they weren't being banned wholesale or thrown in jail. Other cultural differences share the blame, I'm sure, but still....