PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Parrish is out of Darkest Hour, Joins Kris Norris in New Project

MPF
12-21-2011, 11:49 PM
I just read this on Kris Norris' Facebook I thought it was pretty interesting. Sounds like there was bad shit going on in Darkest Hour:

If you've seen the news yes I said ex Dh Ryan is going to play drums on my new project I don't keep up on this stuff I didn't know it wasn't public yet I'm sorry but regardless I'm still so stoked and happy to have Ryan part of my new musical endeavors I guess it's caused quite a stir well let's leave it to the Dh guys to tell you what's happening all I know us Ryan is drumming on the new cd im doing and fuck I couldn't be happier as for SlS I hope you guys enjoy the new stuff I'm writing for them major things to be announced soon let's just all have a good time Ryan and I and I are back together like a bunch of love sick puppies damn it feels good

*To clear things up SLS is Straight Line Stitch*

I guess Darkest Hour will be making an official announcement about this soon. I wonder if they can get a fill in drummer fast enough for the Machine Head tour?

xStructualDefect
12-22-2011, 12:14 AM
This sucks. Last DH was one of their best too.

MPF
12-22-2011, 01:31 AM
This sucks. Last DH was one of their best too.

3rd best for me. The two with Devin Townsend producing (Undoing Ruin, Deliver Us) are still my favorites.

mastodon421
12-22-2011, 03:52 AM
I wonder if they can get a fill in drummer fast enough for the Machine Head tour?

God I hope so. They are the only good support band on the bill and I really want to see them again.

street_burial
12-22-2011, 07:47 AM
:(

mastodon421
12-23-2011, 04:29 AM
http://lambgoat.com/news/17424/Darkest-Hour-and-drummer-part-ways

They have a fill-in. Apparently Ryan Parrish left before the European Machine Head tour.

adamclark52
12-23-2011, 07:49 PM
God I hope so. They are the only good support band on the bill and I really want to see them again.

yup, or else that show will be another that I show up two hours late to.

hellawaits77ny
12-23-2011, 10:20 PM
Not a big fan of theirs, but I feel for these guys. Talented band, hopefully they regroup.