PDA

View Full Version : "Weedgrinder" and "Nikropolis" leave Cannabis Corpse

street_burial
12-20-2011, 09:53 AM
From Facebook:

Yo Yo Cannabis corpse fans, Good news and bad news
Bad news: "Weedgrinder" and "Nikropolis" have decided to leave Cannabis Corpse, We wish them luck on there future endeavors,
Good news: Cannabis corpse will continue to play shows and put out killer death metal with a new line up

elturtleboy
12-20-2011, 10:41 AM
Lame

girnny777
12-20-2011, 01:19 PM
So bad.

Their last release was one of my favorites of this year.

BloodoftheKings
12-20-2011, 01:57 PM
:bouville:

MPF
12-21-2011, 02:52 AM
Cannabis Corpse (Official)
A special treat for CC fans. Randy Blythe will be filling in on vocals at our Jan 7th show. (Cory Smoot Memorial at Canal Club) Should be Kick Ass!!

Moe Syzlack: .....OH...GOOD GOD NO!

christopher
12-21-2011, 03:00 AM
Moe Syzlack: .....OH...GOOD GOD NO!

Even thought that Simpsons reference is funny as hell, I think seeing Randy front a death metal band would be interesting. I hope someone films the show :D

treghet
12-21-2011, 03:22 AM
I think seeing Randy front a death metal band would be interesting.

Interesting? Yes. Good? Probably not. But then again this is coming from someone who thinks Randy Blythe is a horrible vocalist.

MPF
12-21-2011, 03:30 AM
Even thought that Simpsons reference is funny as hell, I think seeing Randy front a death metal band would be interesting. I hope someone films the show :D

:lol: I'm glad someone else apprecaites the SImpsons as much as I do. :lol:

I'm just not a fan of his vocal style. Although I can fake his vocal style myself. One line I always say in his growling vocal style when talking to the crowd.

"ALRIGHT ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS, THIS SONG GOES OUT TO ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS OUT THERE......IT'S CALLED....MOTHERFUCKER!!!!"

BloodoftheKings
12-21-2011, 04:05 AM
"ALRIGHT ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS, THIS SONG GOES OUT TO ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS OUT THERE......IT'S CALLED....MOTHERFUCKER!!!!"

:lol: I would actually be interested in seeing Randy sing for CC. The Cory benefit show sounds awesome. DBX and Cannabis Corpse with Randy Blythe on vocals is quite a show for $10.

Crionics
12-21-2011, 04:34 AM
:( Andy Horn was a cool guy.

daimonos
12-21-2011, 11:27 AM
:tp: at every comment about Randy in this thread.