PDA

View Full Version : Check Out My Sites First Interview Please!

dcmetal108
12-13-2011, 01:56 PM
So I got to do a online interview with Kindgom Of Giants who are a bigger name up and coming metalcore-ish band.

http://dcmetal108.wordpress.com/2011/12/13/kingdom-of-giants-interview/

Tell me what you think for it being my first one.

larvtard
12-13-2011, 02:30 PM
Some of those questions were actually really good, dude. Even the generic questions you managed to phrase nicely. Only thing I'd say to you is that the interview seems too rehearsed, but then again it was an e-mail interview. Dude, I wouldn't have the balls to do a phone interview, either :lol:

MPF
12-13-2011, 02:36 PM
Some of those questions were actually really good, dude. Even the generic questions you managed to phrase nicely. Only thing I'd say to you is that the interview seems too rehearsed, but then again it was an e-mail interview. Dude, I wouldn't have the balls to do a phone interview, either :lol:

How the fuck else is it suppose to sound if it is through email? You can't have a casual interview through 2 emails (1 sent 1 received) Also it's not that he wasn't able to do a phone/in person interview they requested an email interview.

That said, you did a damn good job for your first time around. there's only so much you can do through an email interview you did a great job.

larvtard
12-13-2011, 02:45 PM
How the fuck else is it suppose to sound if it is through email? You can't have a casual interview through 2 emails (1 sent 1 received) Also it's not that he wasn't able to do a phone/in person interview they requested an email interview.

That said, you did a damn good job for your first time around. there's only so much you can do through an email interview you did a great job.

That's why I said "then again it was an e-mail interview"... therefore, implying that he should disregard the previous clause of my sentence.

Wow. :lol:

dcmetal108
12-13-2011, 02:48 PM
Well thanks both of you. Actually forming a question to ask wasn't that hard and neither was wording it to sound professional.

Also they didn't request a email interview, its just since I can't make it to Vegas or California that was the only choice lol.

MPF
12-13-2011, 05:07 PM
That's why I said "then again it was an e-mail interview"... therefore, implying that he should disregard the previous clause of my sentence.

Wow. :lol:

Therefore the first part of what you said was pointless to even mention. :lol:

dcmetal108
12-13-2011, 06:25 PM
Its funny that just from posting the interview my site has had hundreds of views today lol.