PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Hannenman Interview: "I was an hour away from death"

DisposableJustice
12-12-2011, 02:42 PM
Got this from slayerized.com, an recent interview with Jeff on his condition and how bad things could have been had the nurse and doctor not act in time. Doesn't say how close he is to playing in Slayer again but reading it gave me chills

http://www.slayerized.com/whatsnew/2011/12/jeff-hanneman-i-was-an-hour-away-from-death/

MPF
12-12-2011, 02:46 PM
"Everything that could go wrong this year did, but you know, it turned out okay. Satan had my back".

First Nergal now Hannenman, maybe this Satan guy isn't so bad after all :lol:

hellawaits77ny
12-12-2011, 08:44 PM
Holy shit. Never knew he was close to death. Hope his recovery is still coming along.

Sepultura69
12-12-2011, 10:00 PM
:eek:

:(

GET WELL SOON, JEFF. WE LOVE YOU MUTHUH FUCKUH :rocker:

EDIT:

"Unbeliveably, the dotor was a Slayer fan," says Hanneman, "first thing he said to me was: 'First I am going to save your life. Then I am going to save your arm. Then I am going to save your career'."

:fist:

Epidemic Reign
12-12-2011, 10:38 PM
"Unbeliveably, the dotor was a Slayer fan," says Hanneman, "first thing he said to me was: 'First I am going to save your life. Then I am going to save your arm. Then I am going to save your career'."

Funny but semi-completely-unrelated-story...

My sister's doctor was the lead guitar player of the Tucson thrash band Atrophy.

Medical Metals FTW

AnthG
12-13-2011, 06:52 PM
Man that sucks. I've spent extensive time in the hospital myself, and while it wasn't for the same thing, being couped up in a hospital room for 2 months blows ass. I'm not a Slayer fan, but glad to see he's making a recovery and will be back out there.

SomewhereInTime72
12-13-2011, 07:32 PM
That's freaky...:eek:

girnny777
12-13-2011, 07:46 PM
Funny but semi-completely-unrelated-story...

My sister's doctor was the lead guitar player of the Tucson thrash band Atrophy.

Medical Metals FTW

That's awesome, Atrophy's badass.

TonyD
12-13-2011, 08:15 PM
I thought he was going to be gone for a couple months tops, but that's intense.