PDA

View Full Version : Chaos in Tejas 2012

ShatteredFlame
12-09-2011, 12:28 PM
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/419519_320161318019414_174007855968095_856277_2822 26915_n.jpg

« Django Django & Kwes playing a BV pre-SXSW show in NYC | The Kills celebrated 10 years @ Terminal 5 with JEFF the Brotherhood & Hunters (pics, setlist) »
Posted in hiphop | metal | music | tour dates on February 13, 2012
Chaos in Tejas expands again - adds Big Freedia, Main Attrakionz, Ceremony & more

by BBG

Big Freedia at Brooklyn Bowl (more by Erik Erikson)
Big Freedia

Austin, Texas fest Chaos in Tejas (5/31-6/3) have announced another round of bands including Absu, Big Freedia (who recently played Brooklyn Bowl), Ceremony (who recently played LPR), the Creamers, Dangerous Boys Club, GG King, Kindest Lines, King Dude, Main Attrakionz, Pop. 1280, Shoppers, Teenage Cool Kids, Thomas Jefferson Slave Apartments (reunion), and Thousand Foot Whale Claw. Multi-day passes are on sale now and single-day passes are on the way, and the schedule (which is updated as more bands sign on) is now available.

Speaking of Ceremony and Austin, Ceremony are one of many bands playing our SXSW day show at Scoot Inn in Austin even sooner.

Hip Hop duo Main Attrakionz have a bunch of shows coming up even sooner including two in NYC and 35 Denton and SXSW. They're all listed below.

Current lineup of Chaos in Tejas and some videos below too...

--
Absu-Pillars Of Mercy

POP. 1280 "STEP INTO THE GRID"

Thomas Jefferson Slave Apartments - 'Down to High Street'

Main Attrakionz, "Church" (BV Presents: Green Room Sessions)

CHAOS IN TEJAS 2012 LINEUP (so far)
Absu
Anasazi
Antisect (England)
Ares Kingdom
Avon Ladies
Backtrack
Best Coast
Bi-Marks
Big Freedia
Black Witchery
Bloodwing (members of the Spits...1st show ever)
Brain Killer
Breakdown
Ceremony
Church of Misery (Japan)
Cold World
Crazy Spirit
Creem
Criaturas
Cülo
Dangerous Boys Club
Dawn of Humans
Death Evocation
Deviated Instinct (England)
Double Negative
Dropdead
Forward (Japan)
Free Spirit
Gas Chamber
GG King
Ghoul
Give
Gun Outfit
Hank Wood and the Hammerheads
Harm's Way
Hatred Surge
Herätys (Sweden)
Hoax
Iceage (Denmark)
Innumerable Forms
John Wesley Coleman
Joyce Manor
Katey Red
Kindest Lines
King Dude
Kings Destroy
Koward
Loss
Magic Circle
Main Attrakionz
Mammoth Grinder
Mark Sultan
Martial Canterel
Mass Grave (Canada)
Mauser
Midnight
Mindset
Morbosidad
Moss Icon
Municipal Waste
Nasum (Sweden)
No Fucker
No Statik
No Tolerance
Omegas
Pegasus
Phobia
Pierced Arrows
Pop. 1280
Post Teens
Power Trip
Puerto Rico Flowers
Put to Death (members of Hatred Surge/Mind Eraser...1st show ever)
Reality Crisis (Japan)
Ringworm
Rosenkopf
Royal Headache (Australia)
Saint Vitus
Scapegoat
Sea Lions
Shoppers
Silent Diane
Skizophrenia (Japan)
Stick Together
Tear It Up
Ted Leo and the Pharmacists
Teenage Cool Kids
the Abused
the Boston Strangler
the Clean (New Zealand)
the Creamers
the Dopamines
the Hex Dispensers
the Impalers
the Mind Spiders
The Mob
the Rival Mob
The Ropes
Thomas Jefferson Slave Apartments (reunion)
Thou
Thousand Foot Whale Claw
Total War (Canada)
Toxic Holocaust
Toy's that Kill
Varukers
Video
Warrior Kids (France)
White Horse (Australia)
White Lung (Canada)
Wiccans
Winter
Xeno and Oaklander
Zyanose

ShatteredFlame
12-09-2011, 12:29 PM
lol Best Coast

mankvill
12-09-2011, 12:34 PM
no hamsters? I'm out.

mankvill
12-09-2011, 12:40 PM
No but srsly, maybe I'll use my RoD airfare towards this! :D

Nasum
Winter
Black Witchery
Nyogthaeblisz
Ghoul
Toxic Holocaust
Disma
Loss

:D

brutal_descent
12-09-2011, 12:43 PM

Nasum
Winter
Black Witchery
Nyogthaeblisz
Ghoul
Toxic Holocaust
Disma
Loss

don't forget Ringworm!

smearCampaign
12-09-2011, 12:50 PM

Nasum
Winter
Black Witchery
Nyogthaeblisz
Ghoul
Toxic Holocaust
Disma
Loss

Ha. Didn't I say that in the RoD thread? http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=15893&page=29

Seriously this fest is awesome. I wonder what they are going to do this year without any Emo's venues downtown. One of the coolest aspects of last year was that fact that all six venues were within walking distance. I'm snagging tickets as soon as they are on sale.

larvtard
12-09-2011, 01:03 PM
This does seem like a really cool fest. Also much cheaper than MDF. But most people from this board are going to MDF and I wanna meet all you guys :lovedup:

mankvill
12-09-2011, 01:07 PM
Ha. Didn't I say that in the RoD thread? http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=15893&page=29

Seriously this fest is awesome. I wonder what they are going to do this year without any Emo's venues downtown. One of the coolest aspects of last year was that fact that all six venues were within walking distance. I'm snagging tickets as soon as they are on sale.

I'm bunkin with you!

elturtleboy
12-09-2011, 02:40 PM
Looks like Nasum is only playing big fests. Last year Chaos gad a great line up and Varukers would be a plus. Obviously the line up will getting better. I'm actually considering saving up.

christopher
12-09-2011, 02:50 PM
Looks like Nasum is only playing big fests. Last year Chaos gad a great line up and Varukers would be a plus. Obviously the line up will getting better. I'm actually considering saving up.

We'll get Nasum out here for sure. Too bad the Blvd is gone or they would have had it there. This fest is definitely :drool: Only bad thing about this is that is happpens at many venues at once, right? I wouldn't want to go cause I would be forced to miss too many great bands

mankvill
12-09-2011, 05:51 PM
Would like to remind everyone of this absolute gem from last years Chaos in Tejas thread.

TeJas? How did you mess that one up? The x isn't even close to the j on a keyboard.

GODDAMNIT MANKVILL! :lol:

Epidemic Reign
12-09-2011, 06:33 PM
:lol:

Goddamnit fonzie.

twocentsup
12-09-2011, 07:02 PM
this festival always has a fucking sick line-up. diversity too, good indie bands, good punk bands, good metal bands. PLUS IT'S IN MY STATE! so glad Antisect is back together and playing in Tejas.

elturtleboy
12-09-2011, 07:32 PM
We'll get Nasum out here for sure. Too bad the Blvd is gone or they would have had it there. This fest is definitely :drool: Only bad thing about this is that is happpens at many venues at once, right? I wouldn't want to go cause I would be forced to miss too many great bands

Idk, we'll see. I'm still considering. Ill wait til they announce more stuff.

elturtleboy
12-10-2011, 01:38 AM
so antisect and the mob said they might drop out if Nyogthaeblisz don't drop because they are NSBM.

treghet
12-10-2011, 01:44 AM
so antisect and the mob said they might drop out if Nyogthaeblisz don't drop because they are NSBM.

I fucking hate when bands pull that shit....

mankvill
12-10-2011, 01:54 AM

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE

christopher
12-10-2011, 02:27 AM
WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! When did The Mob get back together?!?!?!?!?! HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!! I MUST SEE THEM!!!!

Crionics
12-10-2011, 06:10 AM
Would like to remind everyone of this absolute gem from last years Chaos in Tejas thread.

I remember that! :lol:

twocentsup
12-10-2011, 09:37 AM
Love Antisect, love Nyogthaeblisz, like The Mob.
hopefully they get this sorted out because Nyog is NOT nsbm.

xa123
12-10-2011, 11:44 AM
Lol Best Coast on the same festival bill as Black Witchery and Nyogthaeblisz.

christopher
12-10-2011, 12:56 PM
I wonder if The Mob will play more shows? I'd really like to see them live :D

elturtleboy
12-10-2011, 08:05 PM
Nyogthaeblisz is booted off.

mankvill
12-10-2011, 08:19 PM
Nyogthaeblisz is booted off.

Lame

Epidemic Reign
12-10-2011, 08:27 PM
Can't really blame the festival for making the call, better to lose one band than two. Still, it was a shitty situation. As far as I know Nyog isn't really a NSBM band apart from being on a racist label.

mankvill
12-13-2011, 12:07 AM
Apparently the same stupid fucking punks who got Nyogthaeblisz kicked off the fest are now accusing Disma and Black Witchery of having nazi lyrics/whatever.

Seriously, this is why I fucking hate punks so fucking much. Anyone with half a dick can look at Disma and Black Witchery's image, lyrics, music, messages, whatever, and find that they have no ties to any of that bullshit at all.

Bunch of fucking whiny baby punks. Jesus fucking Christ I hate them.

twocentsup
12-13-2011, 12:23 AM
yeah, fuck those guys.
I hope Black Twilight Circle comes back this year. If Disma or Black Witchery gets kicked off this shit, I will be extremely disappointed. I was actually for Nyog being on this. I'm by no means a supporter of anything racist, but it's fucking black metal. I expect the dudes to be a little insane and to be as vulgar as possible in whatever way. I just don't let it effect me because I'm there for the intense music/show.

twocentsup
12-13-2011, 12:24 AM
Pretty sure Inquisition headlined at CIT last year and they have a song entitled 'Crush The Jewish Prophet' and I've seen people say Dagon has Nazi-ties. where were all these fucking kids then? Just get over it.

mankvill
12-13-2011, 12:27 AM
Pretty sure Inquisition headlined at CIT last year and they have a song entitled 'Crush The Jewish Prophet' and I've seen people say Dagon has Nazi-ties. where were all these fucking kids then? Just get over it.

Seriously. "Follow our beliefs exactly, or get kicked off the fest!" Who's the Nazi now?

hellawaits77ny
12-13-2011, 12:37 AM
Seriously. "Follow our beliefs exactly, or get kicked off the fest!" Who's the Nazi now?

Good point

Epidemic Reign
12-13-2011, 12:41 AM
These people apparently don't have any respect for what underground music is all about.

twocentsup
12-13-2011, 12:42 AM
I guarantee the only reason these guys know about Nyog being "NS" or "Nazi" is because they googled their name when the line-up was released or they heard from some other punk about them as a Nazi band. I had listened to Nyog before and had no idea that it had any racial prejudice basing. None of the song titles from the things I knew pointed towards that at all. Plus...they're Mexican & Native American (which an easy google search helped me find).

Epidemic Reign
12-13-2011, 12:52 AM
I guarantee the only reason these guys know about Nyog being "NS" or "Nazi" is because they googled their name when the line-up was released or they heard from some other punk about them as a Nazi band. I had listened to Nyog before and had no idea that it had any racial prejudice basing. None of the song titles from the things I knew pointed towards that at all. Plus...they're Mexican & Native American (which an easy google search helped me find).

Nyog released their latest record through a label called "Satanic Skinhead Propaganda", known for ties with NSBM bands.

Which in itself doesn't really mean anything. Underground metal bands will often take any distribution deal they can get. This is more than likely entirely an issue if ignorance.

twocentsup
12-13-2011, 01:02 AM
yeah, I know of several bands on SSP, just had no idea they were on a label called that until recently. The guy who runs SSP is also an artist who happens to be very very talented. SSP also is pretty reputable in the underground scene for having very good distro, so I could definitely see the appeal of an underground metal band to a label like that. I personally would never sign to a label called that, but if a band of Mexicans & Native Americans signed to the label...There's gotta be some reason they both felt okay with it.

Epidemic Reign
12-13-2011, 01:23 AM
I personally would never sign to a label called that, but if a band of Mexicans & Native Americans signed to the label...There's gotta be some reason they both felt okay with it.

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-10-04/72fcec791fc1df4e021030be18921df7.jpg

Ehh, you never know these days :lol:

twocentsup
12-13-2011, 01:42 AM
woah bro, are you insinuating that all black people do crack? I can't believe this kind of racism, I'm gonna have you kicked off this board OR I'M NOT A MEMBER ANYMORE

Epidemic Reign
12-13-2011, 01:48 AM
woah bro, are you insinuating that all black people do crack? I can't believe this kind of racism, I'm gonna have you kicked off this board OR I'M NOT A MEMBER ANYMORE

WELL GUESS WHAT DUDE U NEED AT LEAST 1 MORE MEMBER TO INSINUATE THAT I'M RACIST JUST CAUSE OF THE LABEL I'M SIGNED TO BRAH.

christopher
12-13-2011, 02:08 AM
wow

ShatteredFlame
12-13-2011, 06:12 AM
Apparently the same stupid fucking punks who got Nyogthaeblisz kicked off the fest are now accusing Disma and Black Witchery of having nazi lyrics/whatever.

Seriously, this is why I fucking hate punks so fucking much. Anyone with half a dick can look at Disma and Black Witchery's image, lyrics, music, messages, whatever, and find that they have no ties to any of that bullshit at all.

Bunch of fucking whiny baby punks. Jesus fucking Christ I hate them.

Craig Pillard had a band with some stupid beliefs http://www.mourningtheancient.com/sturm.htm

Nothing to do with Disma but that's punks for you.

twocentsup
12-13-2011, 09:42 AM
Pretty sure these guys are starting some kind of Occupy Chaos In Tejas where metal bands are the 1%

smearCampaign
12-13-2011, 10:38 AM
yeah, fuck those guys.
I hope Black Twilight Circle comes back this year. If Disma or Black Witchery gets kicked off this shit, I will be extremely disappointed. I was actually for Nyog being on this. I'm by no means a supporter of anything racist, but it's fucking black metal. I expect the dudes to be a little insane and to be as vulgar as possible in whatever way. I just don't let it effect me because I'm there for the intense music/show.

Don't the Black Twilight Circle and Black Witchery guys have a serious feud going on? So that would just add some more drama to all of this shit.

Manks.... spittin' truth. Fuck these whiny punks.

twocentsup
12-13-2011, 11:45 AM
aaah yeah, I forgot about the BW/BTC beef.
I just said the BTC thing because A. some of their music kills & B. Members have spouted anti-white sentiments.

christopher
12-13-2011, 02:31 PM
I just looked up Best Coast and now I realize why everyone is confused about why they are on this fest :lol:

treghet
12-13-2011, 02:32 PM
I just looked up Best Coast and now I realize why everyone is confused about why they are on this fest :lol:

I would totally watch them and Black Witchery.

christopher
12-13-2011, 02:34 PM
I would totally watch them and Black Witchery.

I would too. Best Coast reminds me of MGMT and I'm really digging this. I think I'll start the downloading process now. I also looked up Black Witchery for the first time and they're really sick.

xa123
12-13-2011, 02:45 PM
It's hilarious to see the guy in Best Coast wearing metal shirts live, like in this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1Rg4WMrD38&feature=related) video. Nice Xasthur shirt :D

I also saw another clip with him wearing a Pentagram shirt but I can't find it anymore. It's still pretty cool to see the guy not giving a fuck.

ShatteredFlame
12-13-2011, 03:27 PM
My friend apparently has some kind of feud with Best Coast and claims that all they do is brag about how much they smoke weed and are complete douches.

I think they were booked by my college radio station at one point and were just a hassle to deal with.

Wizzbang11
12-13-2011, 04:15 PM
That's fucking bullshit that Nyog got kicked off, but the nazi thing isnt "made up".
Ok, they may not be white supremacists, but they dress as klansmen, appeared on the Declaration of Anti-Semitic Terror comp, and are on SSP, which has FAR MORE than just ties with white power movements. Look on the goddamn website, the current SSP roster has more openly nazi bands than not, Kramer puts nazis slogans on all his shit, releases all sorts of "hatecore" and has stated multiple times on public internet places that he and the bands on the label support the views of every band he deals with.

Black Witchery aren't openly white powery, but I wouldn't say they are totally free from it. They are best friends with a lot of NS groups, and have a whole shitstorm of drama behind them (including the retarded feud with BTC) a lot of which has to do with allegations of Impurath's racism. The Black Twilight Circle are a bunch of fucking tools so it'd be a shame if they got in over bands that at least on a personal level arent all "thug lyfe."

The political beliefs of bands shouldn't come into question at all when putting together a festival, and it's a shame that liberal pussies have to go ruin everyone's good time.

Wizzbang11
12-13-2011, 04:18 PM
I had listened to Nyog before and had no idea that it had any racial prejudice basing. None of the song titles from the things I knew pointed towards that at all.

"A Bewitched Outbreak of Chemical Pestilence Quells The Subhuman Race"

really?

twocentsup
12-13-2011, 07:17 PM
I didn't know that song. My point was before this CIT I had only barely listened to this band and had no idea they had any kind of anti-semite beliefs and now they've brought attention to that whole aspect of the group. I hope some racist people found solace in Nyog thanks to these people's crying.

p.s. fuck racist people

twocentsup
12-13-2011, 07:20 PM
The political beliefs of bands shouldn't come into question at all when putting together a festival, and it's a shame that liberal pussies have to go ruin everyone's good time.

this is my view on the whole thing.

Also, read a bunch of shit from Ashdautas (or the guy formerly known as Ashdautas) this morning about BTC aaand I'd agree. They're giant tools. They unfortunately happen to make some pretty good music though.

elturtleboy
12-13-2011, 09:46 PM
Like I told Manky,
Nazi Black Metal performed by Mexicans/Native americans > Anarcho -peace Vegan tree hugging save the animals punk. And this is coming from a person who listens to punk more than metal.

twocentsup
12-13-2011, 09:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=p4cI7WzCAq0
people are also apparently calling this band Nazi-supporters because of this video and images involving Nazi symbols that the singer put in a zine. hahahahahahahaha, these fucking punks are killing it

Edit: blog post just for the lulz http://magicmuscle.wordpress.com/2011/12/10/chaos-in-tejas-2012-is-klan-themed-apparently/

mankvill
12-13-2011, 10:09 PM
Punk faggots ruin everything.

elturtleboy
12-30-2011, 11:54 AM
Disma dropped.

mankvill
12-30-2011, 12:00 PM
Disma dropped.

Punk. Faggots. Ruin. Everything.

elturtleboy
12-30-2011, 12:10 PM
Punk. Faggots. Ruin. Everything.

If shits gonna be like this, I don't wanna go anymore. Idk we'll see more announcements on Monday.

larvtard
12-30-2011, 12:46 PM
I'm actually looking forward to the announcements. If they get some sweet crust/grind bands I'll definitely be more inclined to go. MDF could be fun as well but besides Nasum, there's only Morbid Angel, who are touring a bunch next year anyway, and Rwake and Infernal Stronghold. Nasum's on this and it's cheaper so we'll see. And I can party with pablo and jackson :party: :realchug:

brutal_descent
12-30-2011, 01:46 PM
To be fair... Disma's frontman Craig used to play in a NSBM band (Sturmfuhrer) so maybe these whiny crust punks really did do their research. Still, this sucks. It's like when Satanic Warmaster got kciked off of Hellfest's lineup this year because of Disturbed.

mankvill
12-30-2011, 02:14 PM
there's only Morbid Angel, who are touring a bunch next year anyway, and Rwake and Infernal Stronghold.

I will never party with you as long as THOSE ARE THE ONLY BANDS YOU WANT TO SEE AT MDF

larvtard
12-30-2011, 02:37 PM
I will never party with you as long as THOSE ARE THE ONLY BANDS YOU WANT TO SEE AT MDF

Shit, my bad :lol: I forgot Tsjuder, Ulcerate, Horna, Dragged Into Sunlight, Black Witchery and Demigod.

Also, Electric Wizard would probably be cool baked.

brutal_descent
12-30-2011, 02:42 PM
Also, Electric Wizard would probably be cool baked.

>"would probably be cool"
>is talking about Electric Wizard

slapguitarer
12-30-2011, 02:58 PM
>"would probably be cool"
>is talking about Electric Wizard

This. Electric Wizard are the bee's knees. You better recognize.

brutal_descent
12-30-2011, 03:16 PM
This. Electric Wizard are the bee's knees. You better recognize.

I've recognized, in person ;)

smearCampaign
12-30-2011, 03:17 PM
Disma dropped.

Are you fucking shitting me?

I'd really like to see Hod's frontman take on some of these punks in the pit.

elturtleboy
12-30-2011, 03:58 PM

This.

Napalm Death/Hellbastard/ Rorschach /Nausea / Bloody Phoenix or GTFO!

elturtleboy
12-30-2011, 10:56 PM
http://www.chaosintejas.com/img/FLIER2012_logo.jpg

Municipal Waste / Dropdead / Stick Together / Midnight / Culo / Morbosidad added:rocker:

mankvill
12-30-2011, 11:00 PM
http://www.chaosintejas.com/img/FLIER2012_logo.jpg

Municipal Waste / Dropdead / Stick Together / Midnight / Culo / Morbosidad added:rocker:

YEAH BOY!

Also Loss and Ares Kingdom!

smearCampaign
12-30-2011, 11:04 PM
Alright. Worth it for Nasum, Thou and Midnight all the rest are icing on the cake.

mankvill
12-30-2011, 11:05 PM
Alright. Worth it for Nasum, Thou and Midnight all the rest are icing on the cake.

didn't you know that those bands are NS?

Well they aren't, but I am starting a rumor that they are.

KICK EM OFF! PC PUNK ONLY!

elturtleboy
12-30-2011, 11:08 PM
didn't you know that those bands are NS?

Well they aren't, but I am starting a rumor that they are.

KICK EM OFF! PC PUNK ONLY!

Kicking off a metal band for chaos saves a tree. I care more about plants and wild animals that would eat me alive more than my dreads and patched pants.

slapguitarer
12-30-2011, 11:26 PM
I've recognized, in person ;)

You fucking fuck.:finger2:

brutal_descent
12-31-2011, 07:05 AM
You fucking fuck.:finger2:

:D :D :D :D :D What makes this even better is that you aren't going to MDF, so you can't pull an Arman and be all "Well I'm seeing them next year anyway so fuck you" :D :D :D :D :D

larvtard
12-31-2011, 07:40 AM
If they announce His Hero Is Gone for this shit I'm automatically going :rocker: Still, looks great so far.

masterguy49
12-31-2011, 01:57 PM
If they announce His Hero Is Gone for this shit I'm automatically going :rocker: Still, looks great so far.
Omfg if you don't go to MDF I'm going to kill you.

larvtard
12-31-2011, 02:20 PM
Omfg if you don't go to MDF I'm going to kill you.

I'd hang out with you at MDF, but you're gonna be with your own friends... :snivel:

brutal_descent
12-31-2011, 02:27 PM
I'd hang out with you at MDF, but you're gonna be with your own friends... :snivel:

I can totally relate to this. All of the people who I know are going to Graspop next year are all going with their friends :snivel:

elturtleboy
12-31-2011, 02:32 PM

That's what you get for liking Everytime I Cry.

masterguy49
12-31-2011, 04:34 PM

Actually I told both my friends I'm hanging out with my internet friends :lol:

moobys37
01-17-2012, 09:37 AM
Avon Ladies
Backtrack
Bi-Marks
Breakdown (87 demo 25th anniv...1st show in 25 years)
the Clean (New Zealand. 1st time ever in texas)
Cold World
Creem
Death Evocation (1st show)
the Impalers
Innumerable Forms
Katey Red
King's Destroy
Koward
Mammoth Grinder
Mass Grave (Canada)
No Fucker
No Tolerance
Phobia
Pierced Arrows
Terrorism

elturtleboy
01-17-2012, 10:03 AM
Mammoth Grinder
Mass Grave (Canada)
Phobia
Terrorism

:party:

smearCampaign
01-17-2012, 11:34 AM
Innumerable Forms and The Impalers should be good as well.

mankvill
01-17-2012, 11:40 AM
:party:

bt11763
01-17-2012, 11:42 AM
Nice, Backtrack is an awesome hardcore band from right around me

natureboy
01-31-2012, 10:52 AM
Updated poster:

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/419519_320161318019414_174007855968095_856277_2822 26915_n.jpg

New adds:

Anasazi
Bloodwing (members of the Spits...1st show ever)
Church of Misery (Japan)
Criaturas
the Dopamines
Gun Outfit
Harm's Way
Hatred Surge
the Hex Dispensers
John Wesley Coleman
Joyce Manor
Martial Canterel
Mindset
the Mind Spiders
Pegasus
Phobia
Post Teens
Put to Death (members of Hatred Surge/Mind Eraser...1st show ever)
Rosenkopf
Saint Vitus
Silent Diane
Total War (Canada)
Toy's that Kill
Video

Day-by-day breakdown also supposedly coming today.

brutal_descent
01-31-2012, 11:12 AM
SAINT VITUS AND CHURCH OF MISERY? manks you better fucking go to this

smearCampaign
01-31-2012, 11:17 AM
Vitus! This is going to be such a fun weekend.

scream4icecream
01-31-2012, 11:25 AM
Wow this looks awesome, too bad MDF is going to practically bankrupt me otherwise i'd make arrangements for this like, now.

natureboy
01-31-2012, 11:34 AM
SAINT VITUS AND CHURCH OF MISERY?

Same thought. I was considering MDF but Chaos has most of the awesome bands I'd want to see (save and except Electric Wizard). Austin is just so much more convenient...

mankvill
01-31-2012, 12:10 PM
SAINT VITUS AND CHURCH OF MISERY? manks you better fucking go to this

lmfao, that's exactly what I was happy about with this addition!

You know, I thought about it...I probably wouldn't buy like the all-inclusive pass. There are a ton of bands I want to see, but still some I have no intention to see. Like Best Coast (once is enough, thanx).

natureboy
01-31-2012, 01:52 PM
Day-by-day breakdown (so far):

http://www.chaosintejas.com/sched.html

Thursday, May 31
Crazy Spirit
Criaturas
Dawn of Humans
Double Negative
Gas Chamber
Gun Outfit
Hoax
Innumerable Forms
Katey Red
Mass Grave (Canada)
the Mob
Nasum (Sweden)
No Fucker
Omegas
Pierced Arrows
Put to Death
Reality Crisis (Japan)
Toy's that Kill
Warrior Kids (France)
Whitehorse (Australia)
White Lung (Canada)

Friday, June 1
Avon Ladies
Bi-Marks
Brain Killer
Breakdown
Church of Misery (Japan)
the Clean (New Zealand)
Culo
Dropdead
Forward (Japan)
Free Spirit
Hatred Surge
Heratys (Sweden)
John Wesley Coleman
King's Destroy
Loss
Magic Circle
Mammoth Grinder
Mark Sultan
Martial Canterel
Mauser
Municipal Waste
No Tolerance
Saint Vitus
Scapegoat
Sea Lions
Skizophrenia (Japan)
Stick Together
Video

Saturday, June 2
Anasazi
Antisect (England)
Ares Kingdom
Avon Ladies
Backtrack
Black Witchery
Dead End Path
Death Evocation
the Dopamines
Harm’s Way
the Hex Dispensers
Iceage (Denmark)
the Impalers
Joyce Manor
Kindest Lines
King Dude
Koward
Mindset
Morbosidad (Mexico)
Pegasus
Post Teens
Rosenkopf
Tear it Up
Winter
Xeno & Oaklander
Zyanose (Japan)

Sunday, June 3
the Abused
Best Coast
Bloodwing
Boston Strangler
Cold World
Creem
Ghoul
Give
Midnight
the Mind Spiders
Moss Icon
Phobia
Power Trip
Puerto Rico Flowers
Ringworm
Rival Mob
the Ropes
Thou
Toxic Holocaust
Wiccans

mankvill
01-31-2012, 02:06 PM
Ffuuuuu- Nasum is pretty much the only band i'd like to see on Thursday.

Which is also my birthday!

slapguitarer
01-31-2012, 02:08 PM
Saturday looks the best to me

Loss and Church of Misery :drool:

mankvill
01-31-2012, 02:09 PM
I hope these are all on one show:

Friday:

Saint Vitus
Church of Misery
Loss

and

Mammoth Grinder
Municipal Waste

Saturday:

Ares Kingdom
Black Witchery
Morbosidad
Winter

Sunday:

Ghoul
Midnight
Phobia
Toxic Holocaust

If I can get tix to just those, man that'd be tits.

smearCampaign
02-13-2012, 08:12 AM
ABSU! :rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

Now to decide whether to get the full four day or what.

Actually, the Red 7 pass maybe be the way to go. That would cover 90% of what I want to see.

moobys37
02-13-2012, 08:42 AM
No conflicts for the schedule for 4 days either.

EXCITED

ravenheart
02-13-2012, 08:51 AM
I hope these are all on one show:

Friday:

Saint Vitus
Church of Misery
Loss

and

Mammoth Grinder
Municipal Waste

Saturday:

Ares Kingdom
Black Witchery
Morbosidad
Winter

Sunday:

Ghoul
Midnight
Phobia
Toxic Holocaust

If I can get tix to just those, man that'd be tits.

This worked out well for you then. Phobia moved to Thursday, same show as Nasum:

THURSDAY

Red 7
(outside/inside)
Nasum (Sweden)
1:00-1:45
Scapegoat
12:20-12:50
Whitehorse (Australia)
11:40-12:10
Gas Chamber
11:00-11:30
Phobia
10:30-10:50
Innumerable Forms
9:50-10:20
Mass Grave (Canada)
9:20-9:40
Put to Death
8:40-9:10

FRIDAY:

Red 7
Saint Vitus
12:45-1:45
Church of Misery (Japan)
11:45-12:30
Magic Circle
11:00-11:30
King's Destroy
10:15-10:45
Mammoth Grinder
9:30-10:00

SATURDAY:

Red 7
(inside)
Absu
12:45-1:45
Black Witchery
11:45-12:30
Ares Kingdom
10:45-11:30
Morbosidad (Mexico)
10:00-10:30
Loss
9:15-9:45
Terrorism
8:30-9:00

SUNDAY

Red 7
(outside)
Toxic Holocaust
1:00-1:45
Midnight
12:15-12:45
Ghoul
11:15-12:00
10:30-11:00
Blood Wing
9:45-10:15

So clearly, this:
Actually, the Red 7 pass maybe be the way to go..

larvtard
02-13-2012, 09:53 AM
Actually, the Red 7 pass maybe be the way to go. That would cover 90% of what I want to see.

But then you miss out on dropdead, Municipal waste, Deviated instinct, Winter, Best coast, Ringworm, Iceage, Ceremony, Give, Thou, and MOSS FUCKING ICON

also, a question: if I do decide to go to this, can I stay at your house? :cool: ;)

smearCampaign
02-13-2012, 10:02 AM
But then you miss out on dropdead, Municipal waste, Deviated instinct, Winter, Best coast, Ringworm, Iceage, Ceremony, Give, Thou, and MOSS FUCKING ICON

Yeah, I would get the Red 7 pass and then get tickets for whatever individual shows I want to go to in addition. Last year I got the 'Metal Pass' and then bought tickets for the Converge, Kylesa and Dillinger Escape Plan shows separately; which ended up being cheaper than getting the full pass.

Glad everything is in walking distance except for the Best Coast show, which I don't care about.

smearCampaign
02-13-2012, 10:05 AM
also, a question: if I do decide to go to this, can I stay at your house? :cool: ;)

You can put up a tent in my backyard. Hopefully it won't be over 100 degrees. :D

I think manks had first dibs on the guest bedroom here. Unless you kids can share and play nice. ;)

brutal_descent
02-13-2012, 10:09 AM
I think manks had first dibs on the guest bedroom here. Unless you kids can share and play nice. ;)

Just imagined manks and Ben having a sleepover :lol: :lol: :lol:

ravenheart
02-13-2012, 10:45 AM
manks. Read you email. Like, now.

Natrlhi
02-13-2012, 10:46 AM
Just imagined manks and Ben having a sleepover :lol: :lol: :lol:Hate to break this to you, but you having daydreams about Manks and Ben having naked pillow fights or jumping in the sack together makes you even more fucked up than they are if they decide to do it.

Just sayin'. ;)

ravenheart
02-13-2012, 10:50 AM
Hate to break this to you, but you having daydreams about Manks and Ben having naked pillow fights or jumping in the sack together makes you even more fucked up than they are if they decide to do it.

Worth pointing out you're the first person to actually have it take that form? ;)

I mean, Lincoln could just have been imagining them in their PJs talking about girls and eating ice cream.

Natrlhi
02-13-2012, 10:53 AM
Worth pointing out you're the first person to actually have it take that form? ;)

I mean, Lincoln could just have been imagining them in their PJs talking about girls and eating ice cream.You know damn well that wasn't what he was imagining. :finger:

moobys37
02-13-2012, 10:55 AM
Ben, I'll talk to my friend that my friend and I are staying with and see what's going on there. No promises though.

ravenheart
02-13-2012, 10:55 AM
You know damn well that wasn't what he was imagining. :finger:

It clearly wasn't what you were imagining :finger:

larvtard
02-13-2012, 11:05 AM
smear and moobs, you guys rule :party: I'm either going to chaos or mdf but I'm leaning towards chaos... I'm gonna forget comparing bands for a second; Chaos just seems like a much cooler experience. And there's much more diversity. I'd get sick of being around metal for 3-4 days.

Oh, and Nat: you're a fucking creep :lol:

Natrlhi
02-13-2012, 11:07 AM
It clearly wasn't what you were imagining :finger:Ya got me. I'm the resident gaypedo.

Speaking of gay, picturing Manks and Ben in their PJ's eating ice cream is still pretty gay. And you came up with that one.

Just sayin'.

ravenheart
02-13-2012, 11:09 AM
Speaking of gay, picturing Manks and Ben in their PJ's eating ice cream is still pretty gay. And you came up with that one.

Just sayin'.

The rapid backpedaling begins ;)

mankvill
02-13-2012, 11:16 AM
manks. Read you email. Like, now.

asoifjasodfjaosidjfaosidjf

Natrlhi
02-13-2012, 11:18 AM
The rapid backpedaling begins ;)Not backpedaling - just dragging you into the fire with me. :finger:

ravenheart
02-13-2012, 11:18 AM
asoifjasodfjaosidjfaosidjf

Fair enough :lol:

larvtard
02-13-2012, 04:31 PM
this is what my schedule will probably look like:

Thursday
Criaturas 645-715 (mohawk outside)
No Fucker 730-8 (mohawk outside)
Reality Crisis 815-845 (mohawk outside)/put to death 840-910 (red 7)
massgrave 920-940 (red 7)
innumerable forms 950-1020 (red 7)
Phobia 10-1050 (red 7)
toys that kill 11-1130 (The Parish)/gas chamber 11-1130 (red 7)
Dawn of humans 1115-1145 (mohawk inside)/whitehorse 1140-1210 (red 7)
Bi-marks 12-1230 (mohawk inside)/Scapegoat 1220-1250 (red 7)
Nasum 1-145 (red 7)

Friday

wild//tribe 645-715 (mohawk outside)
mauser 730-8 (mohawk outside)
skixophrenia 815-845 (mohawk outside)/stick together 815-845 (club de ville)
heratys 9-930 (mohawk outside)/free spirit 9-930 (club de ville)
mammoth grinder 930-10 (red 7)/no tolerance 945-1015 (club de ville)
dropdead 1030-11 (mohawk outside)/omegas 1030-11 (club de ville)
municipal waste 1115-12 (mohawk outside)
koward 1215-1245 (mohawk inside)/church of misery 1145-1230 (red 7)
brain killer 1-130 (mohawk inside)/saint vitus 1245-145

Saturday
the impalers 630-7 (mohawk outside)
death evocation 715-745 (mohawk outside)
hoax 8-830 (mohawk outside)
rosenkopf 830-9 (empire automotive)/zyanose [sound like hardcore but too shitty quality to tell if they're worth my time] 845-915 (mohawk outside)
deviated instinct 930-10(mohawk)
morbosidad 10-1030 (red 7 inside)/mindset 10-1030 (red 7 outside)/thomas jefferson slave apartments 10-1045 (club de ville)
culo 1045-1115 (red 7 outside)/ares kingdom 1045-1130 (red 7 inside)/antisect 1115-12 (mohawk outside)/the clean 11-12 (club deville)
pop 1280 1130-12 (empire automotive)/black witchery 1145-1230 (red 7 inside)
xeno and oaklander? [trippy electronic with female vocals] 1215-1245 (empire automotive)/double negative 1215-1245 (red 7 outside)
absu 1245-145 (red 7 inside)/tear it up 1-145 (red 7 outside)/iceage 1-130 (empire automotive)

scoot inn [pop punk show]
dopamines
joyce manor
shoppers
post teens
[WHAT TIME?]

missed shows: hotel vegas metallic hardcore show (dead end path, harms way, etc.)

Sunday
Thou 630-7 (mohawk outside)/Power Trip 645-715 (red 7 inside)
Give 715-745 (mohawk outside)/Boston Strangler 730-8 (red 7 inside)
ceremony 8-830 (mohawk outside)/The Ropes 815-845 (red 7 inside)
iceage 845-915 (mohawk outside)
moss icon 930-1030 (mohawk outside)
the abused 1030-11 (red 7 inside)/hank wood and the hammerheads 1030-11 (red 7 outside)
ringworm 1130-12 (red 7 inside)
midnight 1215-1245 (red 7 outside)
toxic holocaust 1-145 (red 7 outside)

emos east:
best coast
mind spiders
puerto rico flowers
[WHAT TIME?]

mankvill
02-13-2012, 04:33 PM
There are also a lot of day shows and afterparties.

larvtard
02-13-2012, 04:35 PM

fuck YES. I was worried there for a second :lol:

mankvill
02-13-2012, 05:21 PM
But yes, I will be at this festival representing Jukebox:Metal for my homies back in the Motherland (AKA Ingerland) so where are we staying? Hotel? Someone's house? A CAR?!

larvtard
02-13-2012, 05:34 PM

But yes, I will be at this festival representing Jukebox:Metal for my homies back in the Motherland (AKA Ingerland) so where are we staying? Hotel? Someone's house? A CAR?!

dude I just want to spend as little money as possible.

smearCampaign
02-13-2012, 06:25 PM

dude I just want to spend as little money as possible.

If you promise to be decent upstanding members of society when you're at my house you can crash here.

You can actually do Austin on the cheap pretty easily. We can take the bus from my house to downtown in about 10 minutes for $1 each way and it runs all night. Food trucks are pretty cheap. If you kids don't have booze as an expense then you'll probably spend more on merch than anything I'm guessing.

larvtard
02-13-2012, 06:39 PM
If you promise to be decent upstanding members of society when you're at my house you can crash here.

You can actually do Austin on the cheap pretty easily. We can take the bus from my house to downtown in about 10 minutes for $1 each way and it runs all night. Food trucks are pretty cheap. If you kids don't have booze as an expense then you'll probably spend more on merch than anything I'm guessing.

I mean, I have pretty shitty table manners, but I'll try my best, sir! Especially because I plan to couch-surf in the future so I need to work on that stuff anyway :lol: annnnd since you'll be married at that point (or close to it) I'll be more upstanding than usual :D

and I can't buy booze (underage), but I assume you will buy me some if I pay you? :cool: manks is straight-edge so forget about him

really looking forward to the food! Especially the bbq and mexican :drool: are the food trucks generally pretty good?

I hope I'm not getting ahead of myself here, I haven't even bought tickets yet. :lol:

mankvill
02-13-2012, 08:20 PM

I don't drink.

I don't smoke.

I don't do drugs.

I'm down more to play D&D than go out and party.

:3c

BloodoftheKings
02-13-2012, 08:45 PM
I don't drink.

I don't smoke.

I don't do drugs.

:fist:

smearCampaign
02-13-2012, 09:28 PM
I don't drink.

I don't smoke.

I don't do drugs.

Oh great. Dice scattered everywhere. ;)

My roomates and I smoke pot and drink a bit, but we're pretty much artsy computer nerds for all intents and purposes (web developers/designers).

mankvill
02-13-2012, 09:36 PM
Oh great. Dice scattered everywhere. ;)

My roomates and I smoke pot and drink a bit, but we're pretty much artsy computer nerds for all intents and purposes (web developers/designers).

All my friends drink heavily and smoke pot too, I'm used to it all. :lol:

larvtard
02-13-2012, 09:43 PM

you best bring some of that sweet green for vitus and church of misery :stoned:

oh fuck, I sound like a stoner now ::bouville:

christopher
02-13-2012, 10:06 PM
you best bring some of that sweet green for vitus and church of misery :stoned:

oh fuck, I sound like a stoner now ::bouville:

so...?

masterguy49
02-14-2012, 04:59 AM
so...?

Ben hates stoners more than he hates himself. :lol:

Natrlhi
02-14-2012, 07:14 AM
Oh great. Dice scattered everywhere. ;):lol: That was funny.

larvtard
02-14-2012, 05:15 PM
4-day just sold out... wat....

smearCampaign
02-14-2012, 06:03 PM
4-day just sold out... wat....

Yeah, I saw that so I bought my Red 7 pass. Gotta wait 'til paycheck on Friday to buy individual shows because I refuse to dip into savings for concerts; it's just a personal rule and has never hindered me from going to shows. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that they don't sell out as well.

larvtard
02-14-2012, 06:27 PM
Yeah, I saw that so I bought my Red 7 pass. Gotta wait 'til paycheck on Friday to buy individual shows because I refuse to dip into savings for concerts; it's just a personal rule and has never hindered me from going to shows. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that they don't sell out as well.

Actually, I could still end up going to this... I'm just conflicted on whether I should get the Mohawk or Red 7.

Thursday I only care about the bands playing at Red 7.
Friday I only care about the bands playing at Mohawk.
Saturday I care most about the black metal bands at Red 7.
Sunday I only care about the bands at Mohawk...I could miss midnight and toxic holocaust at red 7 easily, I just dunno what I'd do after Iceage at Mohawk. If I got the red 7 pass I could catch Ringworm back at red 7 after Iceage...

Three questions for you: 1) How fast do the individual shows sell out? 2) Do you think they'll release more 4-day passes? 3) Do you think by the time they announce the day shows and afterparties, the individual night shows will be sold out?

:bouville:

moobys37
02-14-2012, 06:31 PM
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/402330_2832938460418_1167855423_32215494_136986544 8_n.jpg

heh

larvtard
02-14-2012, 06:35 PM
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/402330_2832938460418_1167855423_32215494_136986544 8_n.jpg

heh

...I don't understand sir, are you enticing me with a ticket?

Either way it doesn't matter anymore, I realized that pretty much only one band outside Mohawk and Red 7 interest me at this point, and if I get the Mohawk pass + red 7 shows I'm interested in it actually comes down to 5 dollars less :D so I can still easily make this :)

oh shit...I went from feeling out of breath an hour ago to all better now...okay I'm sounding incoherent now....

moobys37
02-14-2012, 06:48 PM
...I don't understand sir, are you enticing me with a ticket?

Nah you seemed upset that the 4-day passes were sold out, so I was just messing with ya :)

I'll know next week by the way whether or not my friend can put ya up or not if you decide not to stay with Smear and Manks.

smearCampaign
02-14-2012, 07:07 PM
Three questions for you: 1) How fast do the individual shows sell out? 2) Do you think they'll release more 4-day passes? 3) Do you think by the time they announce the day shows and afterparties, the individual night shows will be sold out?

I wish I had some answers. I couldn't really say. In general it seemed to me that the punk shows were more popular than the metal shows last year. Also if I remember correctly the day shows and afterparties were not announced until much closer to the event. Some of the day stuff was totally free last year.

larvtard
02-15-2012, 12:28 PM
I wish I had some answers. I couldn't really say. In general it seemed to me that the punk shows were more popular than the metal shows last year. Also if I remember correctly the day shows and afterparties were not announced until much closer to the event. Some of the day stuff was totally free last year.

OK, I realized I could get the four shows I want for $85. Why didn't I think of that?!

I just don't know if I want to spend $220 on flights... I'd totally go to this for $85, but $300? Eh, I dunno... I'm leaning more to no, though :(

christopher
02-16-2012, 12:02 AM
From Paul Speckmann's facebook

The booker from Chaos in Tejas still wants Master/Deathstrike to play the fest in Texas! Looks like a great festival!

:drool::drool::drool:

mankvill
02-16-2012, 12:07 AM
From Paul Speckmann's facebook

:drool::drool::drool:

Ghffehdnfkgvrsqfbkylglvyhcrhdjhhswhyjjjmjx

christopher
02-16-2012, 12:11 AM
Ghffehdnfkgvrsqfbkylglvyhcrhdjhhswhyjjjmjx

Right!!! I hope he does a Master/Death Strike tour!!!

moobys37
02-16-2012, 10:42 AM
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/s320x320/424113_331150026920543_174007855968095_876211_1928 496174_n.jpg

SHAM 69?!

I'm so excited for May.

elturtleboy
02-16-2012, 11:04 AM
Sham 69 is the only Oi! band that matters. Fuck hopefully they tour.

mankvill
02-16-2012, 05:31 PM
I'm honestly pissing my pants with excitement over FINALLY getting to see Absu.

Natrlhi
02-16-2012, 05:56 PM
I'm so excited for May.
Have I mentioned that my next potential trip to Austin is the week of May 21?

That's right...smack dab between this and SXSW.

What a piece of shit deal that is, eh? :bouville: :mad: :flame: :angry:

masterguy49
02-16-2012, 05:57 PM
Have I mentioned that my next potential trip to Austin is the week of May 21?

That's right...smack dab between this and SXSW.

What a piece of shit deal that is, eh? :bouville: :angry: :mad: :flame:

>go to MDF

Natrlhi
02-16-2012, 08:41 PM
>go to MDFActually, the trip fucks up my chances of attending MDF, too. I'll be in Texas until Friday afternoon, and if I'm out of town for three or four days, there's no way in hell I can justify coming home and driving to Baltimore for two days - plus, I believe my wife works that weekend which means I'll have to stay at home to watch the kids.

So MDF is prolly a no-go for me at this point. I've been there before, though (for Bolt Thrower, bitches :rocker:), and you can bet your asses I'll be back before long. :fist:

smearCampaign
02-27-2012, 09:25 AM
Hail!Hornet and Gates of Slumber have been added to the Saint Vitus show on Friday! :rocker:

mankvill
02-27-2012, 09:57 AM
Hail!Hornet and Gates of Slumber have been added to the Saint Vitus show on Friday! :rocker:

:allan:

mankvill
03-10-2012, 02:26 PM
added:

Agents of Abhorrence (Australia)
Art vs Science (Australia)
Cheap Curls (ex Dum Dum Girls)
Cough
Dragged Into Sunlight (England)
the Love Below
Nick Woj
Rituals (ex World Burns to Death)
Theories

street_burial
03-12-2012, 12:00 PM
Just Announced

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/metal/bridge2012.jpg

brutal_descent
03-12-2012, 12:07 PM
Just Announced

Is that the Washington DC Darkest Hour? :eyes:

street_burial
03-12-2012, 12:15 PM
Is that the Washington DC Darkest Hour? :eyes:

yeah

brutal_descent
03-12-2012, 12:22 PM
yeah

Hmm, cool. Didn't look like a bill (poster-wise) they'd be on.

christopher
03-12-2012, 12:23 PM
Just Announced

The fuck? The doors are at 2am? :lol:

smearCampaign
03-12-2012, 02:02 PM
Yeah, 2am "doors", it's an outdoor show. It's SXSW. I will be leaving the All Pigs Must Die show and head to this. It'll be a good way to close out the night/start the weekend.

mankvill
03-12-2012, 02:25 PM
Yeah, 2am "doors", it's an outdoor show. It's SXSW. I will be leaving the All Pigs Must Die show and head to this. It'll be a good way to close out the night/start the weekend.

Pregame! :drinking:

smearCampaign
03-16-2012, 08:10 AM
The bridge show got shut down by the cops during Narrows. Sleepytime Trio was going to be the surprise guest. It was fun while it lasted.

mankvill
03-25-2012, 05:08 PM
They just added The Beltones to open for Sham 69

mankvill
05-01-2012, 12:07 PM
Either I am not attentive at all, or some more bands got added - the big ones I'm seeing being This Will Destroy You and A Place to Bury Strangers.

Oh, and Sham 69 dropped and Cockney Rejects are taking their place.

smearCampaign
05-01-2012, 01:34 PM
Either I am not attentive at all, or some more bands got added - the big ones I'm seeing being This Will Destroy You and A Place to Bury Strangers.

Yeah, but they're overlapping with Ares Kingdom, Black Witchery and Absu. And also not within walking distance. Luckily I've seen TWDY and APTBS before.

mankvill
05-01-2012, 07:12 PM
Yeah, but they're overlapping with Ares Kingdom, Black Witchery and Absu. And also not within walking distance. Luckily I've seen TWDY and APTBS before.

:fist:

I'm pretty set on who I want to see, but as of right now, Sunday is pretty much up in the air.

mankvill
05-13-2012, 11:38 AM
My tentative schedule (bold = 100% seeing):

Thursday:

Big Freedia\

Mass Grave
Innumerable Forms
Phobia
Gas Chamber
Whitehorse
No Statik
Nasum

Friday:

Ghoul
Mammoth Grinder
Skizophrenia/Gates of Slumber
Forward/King's Destroy
Dropdead
Hail!Hornet
Church of Misery
Saint Vitus

Saturday:

Dropdead
Midnight
Toxic Holocaust

Death Evocation
Terrorism
Loss
Morbosidad
Ares Kingdom
Black Witchery
Absu

Sunday:

Bomraw
Gall
Ectoplasm
Dead Reich
Abduktion
Radiation
Fast Death

Thou
Give
Ceremony
Iceage
Moss Icon
Cross
Whitehorse
Agents of Abhorrence/Cough
Dragged Into Sunlight

Got some tweaking to do, but this is it. Roughly

ravenheart
05-13-2012, 03:51 PM
My tentative schedule (bold = 100% seeing):

Thursday:

Big Freedia\

Mass Grave
Innumerable Forms
Phobia
Gas Chamber
Whitehorse
No Statik
Nasum

Friday:

Ghoul
Mammoth Grinder
Skizophrenia/Gates of Slumber
Forward/King's Destroy
Dropdead
Hail!Hornet
Church of Misery
Saint Vitus

Saturday:

Dropdead
Midnight
Toxic Holocaust

Death Evocation
Terrorism
Loss
Morbosidad
Ares Kingdom
Black Witchery
Absu

Sunday:

Bomraw
Gall
Ectoplasm
Dead Reich
Abduktion
Radiation
Fast Death

Thou
Give
Ceremony
Iceage
Moss Icon
Cross
Whitehorse
Agents of Abhorrence/Cough
Dragged Into Sunlight

Got some tweaking to do, but this is it. Roughly

You've seen how our festival reviews go, right?

mankvill
05-13-2012, 04:34 PM
You've seen how our festival reviews go, right?

It's been a while. I'll read some to brush up on it!

ravenheart
05-13-2012, 04:35 PM
It's been a while. I'll read some to brush up on it!

Just sayin', if all of those bands you're planning on watching at full sets... you're not going to finish that review this year!

mankvill
05-13-2012, 07:43 PM
Just sayin', if all of those bands you're planning on watching at full sets... you're not going to finish that review this year!

I will! Don't worry! I should be able to catch full sets from each band I see.

mankvill
05-19-2012, 12:35 PM
Touche Amore added

at the same time as Ares Kingdom and Black Witchery. :bouville:

smearCampaign
05-19-2012, 01:08 PM
My rough schedule:

Thursday
Mass Grave
Innumerable Forms
Phobia
Gas Chamber
Whitehorse
No Statik
Nasum

Friday
Mammoth Grinder
Gates of Slumber
King’s Destroy
Magic Circle
Hail!Hornet
Church of Misery
Saint Vitus

Saturday
Power Trip
Dropdead
Midnight
Toxic Holocaust
Terrorism
Loss
Morbosidad
Ares Kingdom
Black Witchery
Absu

Sunday
Theories
Batillus
Cross
Ghoul
Ringworm
Midnight
Dragged Into Sunlight

mankvill
05-19-2012, 11:11 PM
My rough schedule:

Thursday
Mass Grave
Innumerable Forms
Phobia
Gas Chamber
Whitehorse
No Statik
Nasum

Friday
Mammoth Grinder
Gates of Slumber
King’s Destroy
Magic Circle
Hail!Hornet
Church of Misery
Saint Vitus

Saturday
Power Trip
Dropdead
Midnight
Toxic Holocaust
Terrorism
Loss
Morbosidad
Ares Kingdom
Black Witchery
Absu

Sunday
Theories
Batillus
Cross
Ghoul
Ringworm
Midnight
Dragged Into Sunlight

Looks like we'll be BFF's on Fri/Sat <3

moobys37
05-20-2012, 11:50 AM
My rough schedule:
Thursday:
Crazy Spirit
Reality Crisis
Mass Grave
The Mob
Gas Chamber
The Riverboat Gamblers
Nasum
Forward

Friday:
Wild/Tribe
Mauser
Ghoul
Gates of Slumber
Wiccans
Hail! Hornet
Church of Misery
Saint Vitus
Hoax
Reality Crisis

Saturday:
Power Trip
Gas Chamber
Midnight
Toxic Holocaust
YOU
Rosenkomf
Loss
Deviated Instinct
Winter
Antisect
Black Witchery
Absu

Sunday:
Mauser
Zyanose
Thou
Give
Ceremony
Iceage
Hatred Surge
Gas Chamber
Agents of Abhorrence
Cough
Dragged Into Sunlight

Natrlhi
05-21-2012, 10:12 AM
You are all bastards. :bouville:

moobys37
05-24-2012, 12:44 PM
Loss canceled :(

mankvill
05-24-2012, 01:38 PM

:( That really sucks! Hopefully they get a good band to take their place.

smearCampaign
05-24-2012, 01:58 PM
If Averse Sefira hadn't just broken up they would be a great local addition to that night's lineup.

Fuck it, just have Mammoth Grinder open up Saturday too.

mankvill
05-24-2012, 02:52 PM
If Averse Sefira hadn't just broken up they would be a great local addition to that night's lineup.

Fuck it, just have Mammoth Grinder open up Saturday too.

I'll take Insect Warfare! :D

mankvill
05-27-2012, 12:35 AM
It's on Thursday, so new schedule!

May 31:

Mass Grave (9:20 - 9:40) (Red 7)
Innumerable Forms (9:50 - 10:10) (Red 7)
Phobia (10:30 - 10:50) (Red 7)
Gas Chamber (11:00 - 11:30) (Red 7)
Whitehorse (11:40 - 12:10) (Red 7)
No Statik (12:20 - 12:50) (Red 7)
Nasum (1:00 - 1:45) (Red 7)

====

June 1:

Joyce Manor/Agents of Abhorrence/Negative Standards (3:00 - 6:00) (Trailer Space Records) (Free!)
Culo (4:30 - 5:00) (Beerland) ($10)
Warrior Kids (5:15 - 6:00) (Beerland) ($10)

Wild//Tribe (6:35 - 7:05) (Mohawk Outside)
Mauser (7:20 - 7:50) (Mohawk Outside)
Ghoul (8:10 - 8:45) (Mohawk Outside)
The Gates Of Slumber (9:05 - 9:35) (Red 7)
King's Destroy (9:45 - 10:15) (Red 7)
Magic Circle (10:25 - 10:55) (Red 7)
Hail!Hornet (11:05 - 11:35) (Red 7)
Church of Misery (11:45 - 12:30) (Red 7)
Saint Vitus (12:45 - 1:45) (Red 7)

====

June 2:

Hatred Surge (2:00 - 2:30) (Red 7 Outside) ($5)
Boston Strangler (2:45 - 3:15) (Red 7 Outside) ($5)
Skizophrenia (3:30 - 4:00) (Red 7 Outside) ($5)
Dropdead (4:15 - 4:45) (Red 7 Outside) ($5)
Power Trip (3:30 - 4:00) (Beerland) ($?)
Gas Chamber (4:15 - 4:45) (Beerland) ($?)
Midnight (5:00 - 5:45) (Beerland) ($?)
Toxic Holocaust (6:00 - 6:45) (Beerland) ($?)

Death Evocation (7:15 - 7:45) (Mohawk)
Hoax (8:00 - 8:30) (Mohawk)
Terrorism (9:00 - 9:35) (Red 7 Inside)
Morbosidad (9:45 - 10:30) (Red 7 Inside)
Ares Kingdom (10:45 - 11:30) (Red 7 Inside)
Black Witchery (11:45 - 12:30) (Red 7 Inside)
Absu (12:45 - 1:45) (Red 7 Inside)

====

June 3:

Deadline (3:00 - 3:30) (Beerland) ($8)
Vaaska (3:45 - 4:15) (Beerland) ($8)
Koward (4:30 - 5:00) (Beerland) ($8)
Mauser (5:15 - 5:45) (Beerland) ($8)
Zyanose (6:00 - 6:30) (Beerland) ($8)

Thou (6:30 - 7:00) (Mohawk)
Give (7:15 - 7:45) (Mohawk)
Ceremony (8:00 - 8:30) (Mohawk)
Iceage (8:45 - 9:15) (Mohawk)
Moss Icon (9:30 - 10:30) (Mohawk)
Cross (10:30 - 11:00) (Hotel Vegas)
Whitehorse (11:15 - 11:45) (Hotel Vegas)
Cough (12:00 - 12:45) (Hotel Vegas)
Dragged Into Sunlight (1:00 - 1:45)

RampinUp46
05-30-2012, 01:01 PM

So did Absu.

http://www.examiner.com/article/absu-forced-to-cancel-chaos-tejas-performance

EDIT: Also, if anyone's going to Municipal Waste/Dropdead on June 1st at the Mohawk, I'll be there in a GG Allin t-shirt.