PDA

View Full Version : NEMHF 14

mastodon421
12-07-2011, 05:23 PM
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/New-England-Metal-Fest/102818376471036
April 20-22 2012
Worcester, MA
The Palladium

Lineup will be announced on Monday at Noon. Killswitch Engage is headlining one day (they posted a teaser confirming it). I hope KSE headlines Saturday and the lineup is awesome for the whole day, that would be an awesome way to celebrate my 20th birthday.

street_burial
12-07-2011, 05:32 PM
damn i hope the line-up is good enough for me to make the drive this year

electrocute1031
12-07-2011, 05:36 PM
hopefully the earlier announcement means bigger plans for this year, if I'm not mistaken the lineup is usually announced in January/February

mastodon421
12-07-2011, 05:38 PM
hopefully the earlier announcement means bigger plans for this year, if I'm not mistaken the lineup is usually announced in January/February

It is. This is really, really early for them.

mankvill
12-07-2011, 05:47 PM
1999 - NEMHF I
Morbid Angel, Isis, Manowar, Overkill, Napalm Death, Converge, Diecast, Deicide, Vital Remains, Gwar, Madball, Crossthread, Non Compos, God Stands Still

wow, they've really gone downhill

mattlion
12-07-2011, 05:57 PM
I went to both days in 2002, it was a life-changing experience. Well, not really, but still awesome.

300%_Density
12-07-2011, 06:48 PM
FirstsmartasscommentaboutBlackguardbeingonNEMHF!!! ! :cool:

jd091
12-07-2011, 07:02 PM
Does this mean KSE's getting back together for tours in 2012?

mankvill
12-07-2011, 07:18 PM

:cool: it means NEMHF will be KSE's last ever show ever ever EVER

detuned
12-07-2011, 07:20 PM
hats literally the most obvious teaser ever, why did they even bother

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=166729

http://www.theprp.com/2011/12/07/news/killswitch-engage-announce-summer-european-festival-dates/

GarageMetal468
12-07-2011, 08:13 PM
1999 - NEMHF I
Morbid Angel, Isis, Manowar, Overkill, Napalm Death, Converge, Diecast, Deicide, Vital Remains, Gwar, Madball, Crossthread, Non Compos, God Stands Still

WHAT

llama lom
12-07-2011, 08:30 PM
Well at least with the earlier announcement I can decide whether to save up money and make the trip.

treghet
12-07-2011, 08:40 PM
1999 - NEMHF I

wow, they've really gone downhill

Back when it was literally "metal and hardcore", not deathcore, a couple metal bands, and a couple hardcore bands.

hellawaits77ny
12-07-2011, 08:58 PM
Damn. Not a big KSE fan.

Nater
12-07-2011, 09:16 PM
I've never been to this. I'm a huge KsE fan so I've already started making plans to go down for atleast the day they play. I'm hoping that with them playing Death Ray Vision will be on again this year and maybe ToG again.

mastodon421
12-08-2011, 04:47 AM

Yeah, they have a new album coming out next year.

Xenocide
12-08-2011, 12:33 PM
damn i hope the line-up is good enough for me to make the drive this year

If you do end up going, I'll be going to whatever day KSE headlines.

Xenocide
12-08-2011, 12:34 PM
I only live an hour away, I was supposed to go see BTBAM/Hatebreed last year but my ride bailed on me.

detuned
12-12-2011, 05:32 AM
they changed the announcement to noon PACIFIC time

Bergman101
12-12-2011, 12:00 PM
Friday:
The Black Dahlia Murder
The Acacia Strain
Oceano
All Shall Perish
Nile
Skeletonwitch
Lionheart
Fleshgod Apocalypse
First Blood
Molotov Solution
The Contortionist
Reign Supreme
Conducting From The Grave
Fit For An Autopsy
Incendiary
Palehorse
Hour of Penance
Legion
Relentless

Saturday:
TBA HEADLINER WILL BE ANNOUNCE JAN 2
TBA
Overkill
Iwrestledabearonce
Protest the Hero
Periphery
Bane
Shipwreck
Cruel Hand
Aborted
Blackguard
The Mongoloids
Belphegor
System Divide
Naysayer
The Greenery
Diamond Plate
Rotting Out
Expire
Elitist
Trump The Harlot
Manners
Malefice

Sunday:
Killswitch Engage
Every Time I Die
Vanna
For Today
Chelsea Grin
Sleeping Giant
Stick To Your Guns
Attila
On Broken Wings
Mychildren Mybride
For The Fallen Dreams
Texas In July
Upon A Burning Body
Volumes
Like Moths to Flames
Hundredth
No Bragging Rights
Counterparts
Gideon

So far next years line-up is pretty good. A lot of great surprises.

llama lom
12-12-2011, 12:01 PM
Bands and schedule released:
http://metalandhardcorefestival.com/main/bands

Friday is clearly the day to go.

John The Drummer
12-12-2011, 12:10 PM
OMG THAT LINE UP....

IS TERRIBLE...
but Hour of Penance would be amazing to see, I hope they do a full on US tour soon.

detuned
12-12-2011, 12:12 PM
KSE and ETID are the only bands worth seeing

would be nice is ETID did a NH or ME show, but thatll never happen im sure

mankvill
12-12-2011, 12:15 PM
KSE and ETID are the only bands worth seeing

would be nice is ETID did a NH or ME show, but thatll never happen im sure

you

are

just really dumb

Black Dahlia Murder
Nile
Skeletonwitch
Lion Heart
Fleshgod Apocalypse
Hour of Penance

Overkill
Bane
Aborted
The Mongoloids
Diamond Plate

THOSE are the only bands worth seeing. And the venue should be gassed on Sunday.

mankvill
12-12-2011, 12:16 PM
Also if iwrestledanironicscenesterfaggot is really playing right before Overkill, I hope they get torn to shreds

Epidemic Reign
12-12-2011, 12:19 PM
This whole fest would be like going to the Super Bowl just to watch the halftime show.

llama lom
12-12-2011, 12:29 PM
you

are

just really dumb

Black Dahlia Murder
Nile
Skeletonwitch
Lion Heart
Fleshgod Apocalypse
Hour of Penance

Overkill
Bane
Aborted
The Mongoloids
Diamond Plate

THOSE are the only bands worth seeing. And the venue should be gassed on Sunday.

All of this, except KSE is the only good band playing Sunday.

Nater
12-12-2011, 12:34 PM
I won't pay the $115 they want for the 3 day weekend and that line-up makes me not want to go see KSE sunday. I would rather go Saturday and see Overkill.

mastodon421
12-12-2011, 12:48 PM
Friday is great from top to bottom with the exception of Oceano. Saturday is pretty cool. Overkill, Protest The Hero, and Periphery are enough to get me to go. Sunday is awful with the exception of KSE and Every Time I Die. Plan on going Friday and Saturday, very curious to see who will headline Saturday.

mattlion
12-12-2011, 01:18 PM
I'm with most of the other posters who think Friday is the best day, although I'm curious as to who they're going to announce for the Saturday headliner.

(Behemoth?)

Sunday is pretty awful. KSE is fun, but ETID gets on my nerves, big time. It might be just me, you guys seem to like them.

Friday would be even better if they moved the brocore stylings of Acacia Strain and Oceano to another day. They have their place on this fest (Acacia Strain is managed by the dude that books this) but in terms of playing they're going to look like amateurs having to play after FgA, Skeletonwitch, and Nile.

mastodon421
12-12-2011, 01:27 PM
Also if iwrestledanironicscenesterfaggot is really playing right before Overkill, I hope they get torn to shreds

They probably won't end up playing before Overkill. Periphery and Protest The Hero will definitely play after them and I'm assuming Protest The Hero will play before Overkill.

detuned
12-12-2011, 01:34 PM
you

are

just really dumb

Black Dahlia Murder
Nile
Skeletonwitch
Lion Heart
Fleshgod Apocalypse
Hour of Penance

Overkill
Bane
Aborted
The Mongoloids
Diamond Plate

i can respect BDM, nile and overkill, and i guess skeletonwitch is alright, but really, the rest of the lineup is garbage

mattlion
12-12-2011, 01:42 PM
I actually saw Nile at this fest in 2002.... and they were pretty awful live. Their sound was pretty terrible, but that can happen because the bands only get 5-10 minutes between sets, no sound checks, etc. Plus, the Palladium is not known for sound quality, although some bands seem to "get it" more than others. (for example, In Flames always sounds well-mixed)

electrocute1031
12-12-2011, 01:46 PM
a lot better then i expected.

Possible Headliners for Saturday (well ones I'm hoping for at least):
Behemoth,
Meshuggah (protest the hero/periphery gave me this idea)
Shadows Fall (pulled this one out of my ass to be honest, I just remember back in 08 Overkill was supposed to play, however canceled, and the three bands that headlined over them were Behemoth/Shadows Fall/Dimmu).

hellawaits77ny
12-12-2011, 01:57 PM
Friday isn't bad. The rest is terrible. Wish Aborted was on Friday

mastodon421
12-12-2011, 02:00 PM
My guess for the Saturday headliner: Anthrax.

slapguitarer
12-12-2011, 02:01 PM
you

are

just really dumb

Black Dahlia Murder
Nile
Skeletonwitch
Lion Heart
Fleshgod Apocalypse
Hour of Penance

Overkill
Bane
Aborted
The Mongoloids
Diamond Plate

You forgot Protest the Hero

jd091
12-12-2011, 04:23 PM
Saturday:
Shipwreck
Cruel Hand
The Mongoloids
Naysayer
Rotting Out

Would definitely go Saturday to see this if I lived close. Wish there was a larger Hardcore representation this day, though. That's so goddamn weird that they would have shit like The Mongoloids and Cruel Hand on a lineup with Blackguard and System Divide. :lol: Hopefully a larger hardcore band will be one of the TBA's there.

dcmetal108
12-12-2011, 04:28 PM
I'd honestly go to all three days. Theres enough bands I like playing that would make me happy.

larvtard
12-12-2011, 04:45 PM
Friday:
The Black Dahlia Murder
Nile
Skeletonwitch
First Blood
Reign Supreme
Hour of Penance

Saturday:

Overkill
Bane
Cruel Hand
Aborted
The Mongoloids
Belphegor
Naysayer
Diamond Plate
Rotting Out
Elitist
Malefice

Sunday:
Killswitch Engage
Every Time I Die

hmmm

chris we may be going to all three days of this

If so, you better let me stay at your house asshole ;)

also, you never got back to me on whether I could stay there on the night of lock up :confused:

Xenocide
12-12-2011, 06:01 PM
The Saturday headliner is All That Remains.

On the side of the website when you click bands there are 3 music videos. One from TBDM, one from ATR, and one from KSE.

street_burial
12-12-2011, 06:16 PM
I might make the 6+ hour drive. and just skip out on Sunday. How much are tickets?

detuned
12-12-2011, 06:30 PM

On the side of the website when you click bands there are 3 music videos. One from TBDM, one from ATR, and one from KSE.
if there was a ATR video there its gone now. i would guess they are holding off announcing them until january 2nd as to not deter anyone from attending their december 30th northampton show.

I might make the 6+ hour drive. and just skip out on Sunday. How much are tickets?

friday and sunday $40 each, saturday $45, 3 day pass $115

hellawaits77ny
12-12-2011, 08:06 PM
I'm sure this will have some pretty good attendance due to the headliners. Actually kind of relieved in a strange way, as I don't have to make this trip now, and can hit up some other tours once or twice more.

street_burial
12-13-2011, 08:51 AM
friday and sunday $40 each, saturday $45, 3 day pass $115

thats not bad at all. $85 is pretty good for 2 days of fairly good/awesome music

mastodon421
12-13-2011, 11:12 AM

Interesting. It will be cool to see them again.

larvtard
12-13-2011, 11:17 AM
hmmm

also, you never got back to me on whether I could stay there on the night of lock up :confused:

bump

mastodon421
12-13-2011, 11:17 AM
hmmm

Sorry I've been busy with school work dude, I will try to remember to ask my mom today.

On the topic of this, I hope to go Friday and Saturday. I am definitley not going Sunday (can't justify spending the extra money for a 3 day pass just to see Killswitch and Every Time I Die). If you want to go, you can probably stay at my house (as long as you don't piss yourself on my couch) ;) You just might need to find a way to get to Worcester on Friday.

Nickweiser
12-14-2011, 12:06 AM
Nile just finished the drums for their next album meaning im sure their gonna do a headline tour and this date will intersect with that. Maybe they'll have Fleshgod Apocalypse or Hour Of Penance with them on tour?! Or both?!

electrocute1031
12-22-2011, 07:17 AM
Goatwhore added to Saturdays lineup, as well as Carnifex and Gaza to friday.

mastodon421
12-22-2011, 07:58 AM
Goatwhore added to Saturdays lineup, as well as Carnifex and Gaza to friday.

Fucking nice on Gaza and Goatwhore. As for Carnifex :bouville:

jd091
12-22-2011, 08:47 AM
Saturday's lineup = fights WILL happen.

Nater
12-22-2011, 09:07 AM
I am really tempted to go to Saturday's show. Seeing Overkill will make my year and the rest of that line-up is mad sick.

street_burial
12-22-2011, 10:20 AM
i think im going to go Friday and Saturday.

llama lom
12-22-2011, 10:25 AM
Yup I'm definitely saving up money to come back home for this. Friday by itself will be worth it.

schwenger
12-31-2011, 06:53 AM
Hey guys, I'd post a new topic but my stupid job blocks cetrain functions due to cookies so I can only do quick replies to threads. Maybe one of you could make a new thread for me?

I know for a fact Nile is doing an east coast tour with Hour of Penance in April.

I was the dude who mentioned the Lock Up/Goatwhore tour on another forum (smnnews) and this is coming from the same promoter as the one who leaked that tour.

jd091
12-31-2011, 09:07 AM
Hey guys, I'd post a new topic but my stupid job blocks cetrain functions due to cookies so I can only do quick replies to threads. Maybe one of you could make a new thread for me?

I know for a fact Nile is doing an east coast tour with Hour of Penance in April.

:eek: Making new topic now for ya!

converge241
01-05-2012, 04:06 AM
Todays the delayed announcement of the mystery band..any ideas?

Also looks like KSE might be up in the air (obviously)

Steev
01-05-2012, 04:18 AM
Todays the delayed announcement of the mystery band..any ideas?

Also looks like KSE might be up in the air (obviously)

rumor is Jesse plays with KSE

and ATR was already confirmed by Phil

detuned
01-05-2012, 04:37 AM
is there any real supporting evidence to the jesse rumor, or is it just wishful thinking?

Steev
01-05-2012, 04:48 AM
is there any real supporting evidence to the jesse rumor, or is it just wishful thinking?

it was brought up by Tommy Vext(ex-Divine Heresy) who may or may not(really I don't know) auditioning for KSE

oh and Phil's post about ATR playing was removed from Facebook, but be assured it's them

converge241
01-05-2012, 04:50 AM
rumor is Jesse plays with KSE

and ATR was already confirmed by Phil

ahh okay, any idea why they delayed the announcement? originally was to be Monday just curious (im not going lol)

Steev
01-05-2012, 04:55 AM
ahh okay, any idea why they delayed the announcement? originally was to be Monday just curious (im not going lol)

no clue, but he posted it last night and by the time I clicked to comment the post was removed

not sure if it has any relation, but maybe they delayed it until the Killswitch business gets sorted out

converge241
01-05-2012, 05:12 AM
ahh makes sense! Funny that it was there and gone. thx again!

Steev
01-05-2012, 05:16 AM
ahh makes sense! Funny that it was there and gone. thx again!

not the first time that's happened, Im sure they posted it and someone got on it immediately because it wasnt time yet

detuned
01-05-2012, 06:52 AM
not sure if it has any relation, but maybe they delayed it until the Killswitch business gets sorted out

you know at first i was going to say that there is no relation between the two so why would they delay on killswitch's account, but now that i think about it, perhaps its so they can do a single press release announcing ATR as headliner, as well as what KSE has in store for the fest. fingers crossed that its alive or just breathing in its entirety with jesse.

Steev
01-05-2012, 09:33 AM
you know at first i was going to say that there is no relation between the two so why would they delay on killswitch's account, but now that i think about it, perhaps its so they can do a single press release announcing ATR as headliner, as well as what KSE has in store for the fest. fingers crossed that its alive or just breathing in its entirety with jesse.

yeah it would be awkward

detuned
01-05-2012, 10:58 AM
my idea was wrong. so why on earth did this warrant an additional 3 day wait?

-----

ALL THAT REMAINS TO HEADLINE NEW ENGLAND METAL AND HARDCORE FESTIVAL ON
SATURDAY, APRIL 21

WORCESTER, Mass. - Massachusetts' own All That Remains has been announced as a very
special guest headliner on Saturday evening, April 21, at the 14th Annual New England Metal and
Hardcore Festival.

As one of metal's preeminent breakthrough success stories of recent years, All That Remains is
one of many acts to get its start at the festival. From cracking the Billboard Top 10, to joining the
elite active rock radio fraternity, to being one of just a handful of acts to take part in the Rockstar
Mayhem Festival, Ozzfest and Vans Warped Tour trifecta, the group has shattered previously
held expectations about just how far a band with roots in independent heavy metal can go. The
quintet also returned to the New England Metal and Hardcore Festival's stage for a headlining
slot in 2009.

The band just wrapped their final tour this past December in support of their latest studio release,
2010's "For We Are Many" (Razor & Tie). All That Remains have sold over 900,000 albums and
1,100,000 tracks to date. The band has had four consecutive hit singles at Active Rock radio with
three in the top 10 andtheir latest single "The Waiting One" continues to do well at Active Rock
Radio. All That Remains are currently writing material for their sixth album and this will be one of
ATR's first performances of 2012.

The 14th Annual New England Metal and Hardcore Festival is a three-day affair, beginning
Friday, April 20. The Black Dahlia Murder will headline Friday night, with All That Remains on
Saturday and Killswitch Engage will close out the weekend on Sunday night.

The complete lineup for Friday includes The Black Dahlia Murder, The Acacia Strain, Oceano, All
Shall Perish, Nile, Skeletonwitch, Lionheart, Fleshgod Apocalypse, First Blood, Molotov Solution,
The Contortionist, Reign Supreme, Conducting From The Grave, Fit For An Autopsy, Incendiary,
Palehorse, Hour Of Penance, Legion, and Relentless.

In addition to All That Remains, Saturday's bands include Overkill, iwrestledabearonce, Protest
the Hero, Periphery, Bane, Shipwreck, Cruel Hand, Aborted, The Mongoloids, Belphegor, System
Divide, Naysayer, The Greenery, Diamond Plate, Rotting Out, Expire, Elitist, Trump The Harlot,
Manners, and Malefice.

Sunday's lineup is Killswitch Engage, Every Time I Die, Vanna, For Today, Chelsea Grin,
Sleeping Giant, Stick To Your Guns, Attila, On Broken Wings, Mychildren Mybride, For The Fallen
Dreams, Texas In July, Upon A Burning Body, Volumes, Like Moths To Flames, Hundredth, No
Bragging Rights, Counterparts, and Gideon.

Tickets are on sale now. Ticket prices are: $40 (Friday), $45 (Saturday), and $40 (Sunday) or
$115 (three-day pass).

Sponsors this year include All In Merch, Monster, Tama, Ibanez, Zildjian, Metal Blade Records,
Break Thru Music, Shook Clothing, Planet Wave, d'addario, Pro Mark, and Evans.

*Performers are subject to change.

Bergman101
02-07-2012, 12:36 PM
Some decent bands got added.

Friday got Only The Brave
Saturday got Dragonforce (lulz), Cockpunch, Wrong Answer and Suidakra! :rocker::rocker:
Sunday got Recon.

mastodon421
02-07-2012, 12:42 PM
Dragonforce getting added is so fucking funny. The fact that they are playing after Overkill is even funnier.

rjturtle9
02-07-2012, 12:56 PM
DragonForce tour please!!!!

300%_Density
02-07-2012, 01:26 PM
Lol @ ATR as a headliner. *Yawn

Bergman101
02-07-2012, 01:36 PM
At least I get to leave after Overkill!

mankvill
02-07-2012, 01:54 PM

THIS

treghet
02-07-2012, 01:55 PM
People still care about Dragonforce? :lol:

mankvill
02-07-2012, 01:56 PM
People still care about Dragonforce? :lol:

One of my favorite power metal bands and one of the best concerts I've been to!

Bergman101
02-07-2012, 02:07 PM

I would insult you but I can't bring myself to insult a fellow mc chris enthusiast. :horns:

illuminatus917
02-07-2012, 02:14 PM
Cry For Eternity :shred::rocker::shred:

rjturtle9
02-07-2012, 02:19 PM

I love you Jackson!

electrocute1031
02-07-2012, 06:00 PM
so i guess Goatwhore is not playing anymore, no longer listed on the lineup. Fucking bummer. But Suidakra playing, and the possibility of Jeff Loomis (unless only Periphery and Protest play saturday), make up for it.

mankvill
02-07-2012, 06:44 PM
I would insult you but I can't bring myself to insult a fellow mc chris enthusiast. :horns:

:fist:

hellawaits77ny
02-07-2012, 07:45 PM
DragonForce is a band I truly can't get into. Eh, some people like em, so they'll probably bring in some kids.

Nater
02-07-2012, 07:51 PM
I don't mind Dragonforce and they are still better then almost everything on day 3.

brutal_descent
02-08-2012, 05:08 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/427207_10150666716488885_20964523884_11283575_1318 868701_n.jpg

ETID and KSE are seriously the only good bands on Sunday. :hecho:

Also, I know this has been mentioned already, and I understand why ATR is headlining, but

>Dragonforce
>Overkill

pick one

EDIT: wait, why is Skeletonwitch billed over Nile?

detuned
02-08-2012, 05:11 AM
if i end up going sunday im definitely going to aim at showing up 5-10 minutes before ETID

street_burial
02-08-2012, 05:25 AM
anyone else notice how they misspelled Belphegor?

BloodoftheKings
02-08-2012, 05:27 AM
For a second I thought it said GZA was playing friday. That would have been awesome.

brutal_descent
02-08-2012, 05:27 AM
anyone else notice how they misspelled Belphegor?

Happens a lot with festival posters, actually. Graspop mispelt half of the band names on the running order last year...

orlandodavis
02-08-2012, 06:08 AM
Oceano (last show) . Hallelujah! Let the angels rejoice!

Dextrimental
02-08-2012, 06:34 AM
That's an incredibly solid line up, I'd hit all three of those days, though I'd definitely sleep in for the Sunday.

Natrlhi
02-08-2012, 09:55 AM
Happens a lot with festival posters, actually. Graspop mispelt half of the band names on the running order last year...I think he was trying to point out the inadvertent pun which was made, but it's irrelevant because Belphegor is awesome.

detuned
02-09-2012, 06:06 AM
metalfest just stated this will be the first show of their tour

mastodon421
02-09-2012, 06:15 AM
God Forbid (Saturday), Longshot (Friday), CDC (Friday), XFOCUSMINDSX(Friday), To Speak of Wolves (Sunday) have been added

Belphegor has dropped off (which I'm assuming means they also dropped off the Overkill tour)

Nater
02-09-2012, 01:39 PM
So who the fuck is still on the Killfest tour? Seriously.

masterguy49
02-09-2012, 01:40 PM

Overkill and that's all that fucking matters.

Nater
02-09-2012, 01:48 PM
Well no shit that is all that matters haha. I'm prolly gonna end up skipping out on this because Overkill will tour again for the new album more then likely and it will be cheaper and maybe a bit closer to me.

dcmetal108
02-09-2012, 01:54 PM
I'd kill for a three day pass to this.

mastodon421
02-09-2012, 02:06 PM

Diamond Plate and Sudikara. It's pretty hilarious how many bands have dropped off of that tour.

mankvill
02-09-2012, 02:15 PM
Diamond Plate and Sudikara. It's pretty hilarious how many bands have dropped off of that tour.

Dude

Overkill
Suidakra
Diamond Plate

Is a pretty fucking tits lineup. I'd take that any day over THREE FILLER BANDS, TWO BANDS YOU LIKE THAT DON'T FIT IN ON THIS TOUR, A SHIT BAND, AND OVERKILL

Nater
02-09-2012, 04:22 PM
I was pumped for Aborted :bouville:

Bergman101
02-09-2012, 05:24 PM
God Forbid, CDC and FocusedxMinds got added!?!!? Holy balls!

detuned
02-15-2012, 02:39 PM
unearth added to saturday

http://www.massconcerts.com/graphics/metalfest2012.jpg

Nater
02-15-2012, 03:00 PM
move IWABO and Bane to sunday and move KsE to saturday and add Shadows Fall and it's a lil family get together.

mastodon421
02-15-2012, 04:39 PM
Hell fucking yes Unearth:rocker::drool: Saturday just got 10x better

MPF
02-15-2012, 04:49 PM
A friend of mine posted this poster to anotehr friends facebook wall and said:

"Oceano's breaking up? You gonna cry now, Bro?"

I couldn't stop laughing for about 15 minutes.

Bergman101
02-16-2012, 02:07 PM
They added Unearth, Death Threat, This Is Hell and 100 Demons!!!!!

detuned
04-03-2012, 03:56 PM
NEW ENGLAND METAL AND HARDCORE KICK OFF PARTY

Thy Will Be Done
Dr. Acula
Last Chance to Reason
The Confrontation
Legion
Forsaken
Eyes Of The Dead
Strike Hard
Arco
Conforza
Dessication
Window Sunday

Thu, April 19, 2012
Doors: 5:00 pm / Show: 5:30 pm
Palladium Upstairs
Worcester, MA
Tickets $10.00 adv., $12.00 door
On Sale Fri 4/06 10:00 am EDT
This event is all ages

http://cdn.ticketfly.com/i/00/00/20/91/59-atlg.jpg

http://www.massconcerts.com/event/111617/

Bergman101
04-03-2012, 04:12 PM
Is anyone going on Saturday?

mastodon421
04-03-2012, 05:31 PM

Yes indeed.

electrocute1031
04-03-2012, 05:41 PM
liking the pre-party line up, definitely worth $12

Nater
04-03-2012, 07:57 PM

I'm planning on being there.

detuned
04-04-2012, 05:29 AM
kick off party is immensely better now that arco was a typo for acaro

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/555744_10150717721625238_732480237_9432119_1638827 240_n.jpg

Nater
04-04-2012, 06:42 AM
I was hoping that was a typo. Those guys are fantastic. I caught them with Unearth a couple months back and they blew me away.

Kinda sad the Kick-Off party is better then one of the actual days of NEMHF

mastodon421
04-05-2012, 05:53 AM
Acaro is fucking awesome, seen them 3 times. Probably the best local band MA has to offer. I also saw that Dr.Acula dropped off this which makes this bill 100x better.

detuned
04-05-2012, 06:09 AM
seen acaro so many times. chris is such a great frontman.

mastodon421
04-12-2012, 09:24 AM
They did the impossible, the Sunday lineup got even worse: Emmure was just added. At least they put 95% of the shit on Sunday.

masterguy49
04-12-2012, 01:51 PM
They did the impossible, the Sunday lineup got even BETTER: Emmure was just added. At least they put 95% of the shit on Sunday.

FTFY

detuned
04-18-2012, 11:48 AM
http://i.imgur.com/VUtRG.jpg

Nater
04-18-2012, 12:49 PM
The question marks on KsE makes me want to go to that day just for them because I feel like they are gonna bring Howard up and maybe Phil to do some stuff. That alone would be worth sitting through a few hours of shit.

electrocute1031
04-18-2012, 01:29 PM
sweet for once there is not a ton of overlap, especially last year having bands like the ocean play the main stage and revocation playing the up stairs at the same time. except for bane and protest the hero.

mastodon421
04-18-2012, 06:21 PM
Not really any difficult choices for me this year. A little bit bummed Bane is playing at the same time as Protest The Hero, but there is no chance in hell I'm missing Protest. Glad I can miss Oceano on Friday:party: