PDA

View Full Version : NILE Recording New Album

brutal_descent
12-07-2011, 04:40 AM
According to the Karl Sanders’ Facebook, tracking for the new Nile album is underway. This is what he had to say:

“We are finished tracking drums for the new Nile album – George , Dallas , Neil kernon and I spent a week with Bob Moore at the Soundlab in Columbia SC ,
tracking drums .

We were expecting a long grueling session – some of this material is very compositionally challenging and technically demanding ; but George knocked it out , finishing a FULL WEEK ahead of schedule. OMG. Some of the drumming on this record will be boggling people’s minds for years to come.

At the moment we are back in greenville , and will commence tracking guitars any day now.
Fuck yeah !”

I can’t wait to hear this! Nile always delivers punishing, legit death metal. A genre I really don’t care that much for, but Nile does too damn well.

-Lane Oliver

http://americanaftermath.net/2011/12/05/new-nile-album-in-the-works/

imanidiot777
12-07-2011, 05:24 AM
:horns::horns:

BlackmoreOfBowling
12-07-2011, 06:30 AM
I wonder what the new one's going to be about...

Vikings, right? Politics maybe???

MetalIsArt
12-07-2011, 06:44 AM
I wonder what the new one's going to be about...

Vikings, right? Politics maybe???

Vikings in politics perhaps.

jd091
12-07-2011, 11:16 AM
Vikings in politics perhaps.

Vikings involved in politics that meet Rasputin and open a time-traveling portal to fight cysquatches, most likely.

Can't see how they can top Those Whom the Gods Detest. Pretty darn perfect album right there.