PDA

View Full Version : Lardsy's 2011

SirLardsAlot
12-05-2011, 06:20 PM
1. Lady Gaga - Born This Way

http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/lady-gaga-born-this-way-cover__oPt.jpg

That's right, the only album I bought this year, and I fucking love it. Only a couple songs I feel are fillers; funnily enough they're Heavy Metal Lover and Electric Chapel. Heavy Metal Lover I expected to enjoy based on the name, but I don't think it's anything special. Electric Chapel, the one rock/metal based song, I feel she's trying to hard to give it an edge, but it doesn't do anything for me. And Bloody Mary I don't think is anything special either.

I'm gonna marry her one day.

Maiden33
12-05-2011, 06:36 PM
I honestly could care less that you bought this album and love it... what bothers me is that it's the ONLY album you bought this year.

SirLardsAlot
12-05-2011, 06:37 PM
Haha I know. Though I work at a radio station, I'm really kinda out of the music scene. I need to start expanding.

Rocco44
12-05-2011, 06:42 PM
Wait.... what?

IrritatedTrout
12-06-2011, 01:38 AM
Probably better than some other lists this year.:lol:

MPF
12-06-2011, 01:42 AM
Haha I know. Though I work at a radio station, I'm really kinda out of the music scene. I need to start expanding.

ERROR.............ERROR. PARADOX ALERT....PARADOX ALERT!!!!!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

*head explodes*

jhdeity
12-06-2011, 05:41 AM
I can believe you like her music, what I find astounding is that you find her attractive. $20 says she marries a woman anyway...

SirLardsAlot
12-06-2011, 06:44 AM
ERROR.............ERROR. PARADOX ALERT....PARADOX ALERT!!!!!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

*head explodes*

The stations at my building are a classic rock station, pop station, and soft rock station. Not much new classic rock is released :-P I get my pop fix, obvi. And soft rock ...

JRA
12-06-2011, 06:46 AM
I can believe you like her music, what I find astounding is that you find her attractive. $20 says she marries a woman anyway...

http://theshiva.me/web/wp-content/uploads/lady-gaga-booty-flash-001.jpg

Hate most of her music (Edge of Glory is ok), but I make her my sex slave. She'd probably enjoy that too.

SirLardsAlot
12-06-2011, 06:53 AM
Hahah. I admit, there's something weird about her, it can be hit or miss with her. Sometimes she looks .... bad. But sometimes she looks smokin' hot.

Maiden33
12-06-2011, 07:25 AM
Yeah, my hatred for her overrides any surviving chance that I might find her attractive, which I don't to begin with, haha.

ravenheart
12-06-2011, 07:41 AM
She would be quite attractive if she didn't make herself look like retard all day long.

SomewhereInTime72
12-06-2011, 08:28 PM
For some reason, I can respect this.

But legit you should follow some more music because I think there's a bunch of shit out you'd probably like. If you can wade through the sea of black metal and the like :eyes: :tongue:.

mankvill
12-06-2011, 08:35 PM
I think Judas is awesome and Born This Way is real good, but my god, You And I has to be one of the worst songs I've ever heard.

SirLardsAlot
12-07-2011, 05:52 AM
For some reason, I can respect this.:bliss:

But legit you should follow some more music because I think there's a bunch of shit out you'd probably like. If you can wade through the sea of black metal and the like :eyes: :tongue:.
Yeah I know I need more music, but I really dislike black metal and a lot of the other stuff that's popular here, so I think that's why I have been shying away from new stuff recently.

I like clean vocals, growly/screamy/deathy vocals are a big no-no in my book. And (don't kill me Jeff) I find most power metal to be too corny to listen to. So I need halp!!!!!

SirLardsAlot
12-07-2011, 05:53 AM
I think Judas is awesome and Born This Way is real good, but my god, You And I has to be one of the worst songs I've ever heard.There's only three men I'mma serve my whole life; it's my daddy and Mankvill and Jesus Christ!

larvtard
12-07-2011, 07:43 AM
I like clean vocals, growly/screamy/deathy vocals are a big no-no in my book. And (don't kill me Jeff) I find most power metal to be too corny to listen to. So I need halp!!!!!

>doesn't like metal with any kind of screaming
>doesn't like power metal, either

WHAT DO YOU LIKE

oh...shit...DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE OF THOSE... *GASP*... IRON MAIDEN FANATICS :eek:

ChildrenofSodom
12-07-2011, 07:59 AM
She would be quite attractive if she didn't make herself look like retard all day long.

Thank you. I was annoyed by it from the very beginning, but the whole manufactured image thing is really fucking stupid.

SirLardsAlot
12-07-2011, 08:24 AM
>doesn't like metal with any kind of screaming
>doesn't like power metal, either

WHAT DO YOU LIKE

oh...shit...DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE OF THOSE... *GASP*... IRON MAIDEN FANATICS :eek:

Haha I came here with the other Iron Maiden Bulletin Board members when this site was created :-P Maiden, Priest, Megadeth, Rush, Sabbath, Dio, etc. Traditional/heavy metal and classic rock. Will go thrashy and sometimes power metal.