12-01-2011, 09:23 AM
Feb. 08 - Syracuse, NY - Station 58
Feb. 09 - Portland, ME - Asylum
Feb. 10 - Worcester, MA - The Palladium
Feb. 11 - Poughkeepsie, NY - The Chance
Feb. 14 - Pittsburgh, PA - Diesel
Feb. 15 - Richmond, VA - Kingdom
Feb. 16 - Towson, MD - Recher Theatre
Feb. 17 - Sayreville, NJ - Starland Ballroom(E TOWN CONCRETE headlines)
Feb. 18 - Sayreville, NJ - Starland Ballroom

street_burial
12-01-2011, 09:38 AM
Feb. 15 - Richmond, VA - Kingdom
Feb. 16 - Towson, MD - Recher Theatre

http://chubarama.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/jonah_hill_chubby.gif

hellawaits77ny
12-01-2011, 12:28 PM
Can't wait for this shit. Couldn've chosen better venues, but I will be a travelling man during this stretch:rocker::party:

maxpower
12-01-2011, 01:05 PM
I like both these bands. This would be a cool show to see.

hellawaits77ny
12-01-2011, 10:18 PM
Biohazard is also playing these:

Jan 15 : @ Bogie's - Albany, NY
Jan 17 : @ Gramercy Theatre - NYC (CD Release show)

Nater
12-02-2011, 05:05 AM
I think it's kinda funny this tour is coming to Maine of all places. We have a big Hardcore scene so it's not surprising but at the same time most of the kids listen to real shitty Hardcore. I might go if I got the money.

hellawaits77ny
12-02-2011, 07:20 PM
I think it's kinda funny this tour is coming to Maine of all places. We have a big Hardcore scene so it's not surprising but at the same time most of the kids listen to real shitty Hardcore. I might go if I got the money.

How is The Asylum in Portland? Possible road trip.

Nater
12-02-2011, 08:45 PM

small. Fits about 400 people. The sound is fantastic though. They totally endorse any kind of moshing and won't stop it at all. There is a great restaurant to eat in the same building too.

hellawaits77ny
12-02-2011, 08:54 PM
small. Fits about 400 people. The sound is fantastic though. They totally endorse any kind of moshing and won't stop it at all. There is a great restaurant to eat in the same building too.

Always good to know. Sounds like security is chill, so they're probably OK w/ filming.

Ashamed to say I've never been to Maine, and this road trip is a definate possibility.

stylesclash516
12-02-2011, 09:00 PM
Always good to know. Sounds like security is chill, so they're probably OK w/ filming.

Ashamed to say I've never been to Maine, and this road trip is a definate possibility.

Let me know if you're going to the Pittsburgh date. If I go (probably) we could meet before the show and work out where to film.

hellawaits77ny
12-02-2011, 09:08 PM
Let me know if you're going to the Pittsburgh date. If I go (probably) we could meet before the show and work out where to film.

Dude, I'd love to. Always wanted to go to Pittsburgh, but it's a 10 hour drive. I'm way upstate, just below the Canadian border. Can't work that out w/ work and time off.

Nater
12-02-2011, 09:35 PM

a guy I know just filmed most of the DEP show. You should have no problem at all filming the show. Security is there to break-up drunk fights that break out. Stage is about waist high so anywhere you stand you can get a good view of it for filming. I've only been to NY once and it was changing planes at JFK.

stylesclash516
12-02-2011, 09:36 PM
Dude, I'd love to. Always wanted to go to Pittsburgh, but it's a 10 hour drive. I'm way upstate, just below the Canadian border. Can't work that out w/ work and time off.

No problem, maybe next time. I'll still film it for you if I go. ;)

hellawaits77ny
12-03-2011, 02:41 AM
a guy I know just filmed most of the DEP show. You should have no problem at all filming the show. Security is there to break-up drunk fights that break out. Stage is about waist high so anywhere you stand you can get a good view of it for filming. I've only been to NY once and it was changing planes at JFK.

Cool, thanks for the info. Definately not a guarentee, but I would love to go to this. I'll let you know for sure when I figure it out.

hellawaits77ny
12-03-2011, 02:42 AM
No problem, maybe next time. I'll still film it for you if I go. ;)

That would be killer!!

detuned
12-03-2011, 07:42 AM
much smaller than palladium thats for sure. havent been to a show there in 7 or 8 years so i cant really comment on how its run, but portland in general is worth the trip. great little city.

side note, sworn enemy now listed for the worcester show, dont know if they are on the rest. TOUGH.

hellawaits77ny
12-03-2011, 05:28 PM
much smaller than palladium thats for sure. havent been to a show there in 7 or 8 years so i cant really comment on how its run, but portland in general is worth the trip. great little city.

side note, sworn enemy now listed for the worcester show, dont know if they are on the rest. TOUGH.

Yep, I've heard it's fun. My father used to have to go there frequently when he worked for AAA. Said it was a nice city w/ lot's of shit to do. Looking forward to the possibility.

Sworn Enemy, another solid band.

Steev
12-04-2011, 02:22 AM

That'd make the NJ show interesting, in 03 I had tix for a Biohazard/E Town/Sworn Enemy show and both openers bailed to do a Soulfly tour

Steev
12-04-2011, 02:32 AM
Yeah Sworn Enemy is on the tour now

And once again Starland overdoes it with the local openers

treghet
12-04-2011, 09:45 PM
Wish this tour came out west.

hellawaits77ny
12-05-2011, 05:23 AM
Wish this tour came out west.

According to Billy, they plan on hitting all areas of NA within the year. Hope this tour has some great turnouts to encourage them to do so.

jd091
12-05-2011, 11:35 PM
Damn, I reeeeeeeeally wanna see Madball. Someday.

hellawaits77ny
12-22-2011, 08:09 PM
For any of you PA folk, Biohazard just added a show, w/ Sworn Enemy as support:rocker:

Jan 16 : @ Reverb - Reading, PA