4 - Columbus, OH - Ruby Tuesday
6 - Philadelphia, PA - Johnny Brenda's
7 - Washington, DC - Black Cat
8 - Brooklyn, NY - Europa
9 - Richmond, VA - Strange Matter

Southern Steel also play all dates.

Additional Hail! Hornet dates:

January
20 - Wilmington, NC - The Soapbox (with Southern Steel & ASG)
21 - Charlotte, NC - Tremont Music Hall (with Southern Steel & ASG)
22 - Asheville, NC - The Orange Peel (with COC & Southern Steel)

IrritatedTrout
11-30-2011, 01:46 AM
I thought this was Hail!, the cool cover band at first.:hmm:

ravenheart
11-30-2011, 01:52 AM
Heh. No, it's a Nat kind of band ;)

mankvill
11-30-2011, 01:55 AM
February
1 - Kansas City, MO - The Beaumont

hmmm :hmm:

MPF
11-30-2011, 02:04 AM
St. Paul, MN - The Turf Club

I have no idea where this is in St. Paul. :confused::confused::confused:

ravenheart
11-30-2011, 02:14 AM
I have no idea where this is in St. Paul. :confused::confused::confused:

I do.

MPF
11-30-2011, 02:28 AM
I do.

Really? I've been going to shows in The Twin Cities for years and I don't even think I've heard of this place. Unless it is brand new.

ravenheart
11-30-2011, 02:32 AM
Really? I've been going to shows in The Twin Cities for years and I don't even think I've heard of this place. Unless it is brand new.

Yep, really. It's on University Avenue West. Practically on the corner of University Ave. W and Snelling Avenue North.

christopher
11-30-2011, 02:37 AM
I was super excited to finally see Hail!Hornet after waiting four fucking years to see them, but NO! I get fucked. I might be the only one on this fucking board who has been wishing for this since they started. I should have known when I saw Zoroaster on the bill that I wouldn't see it. FML...

MPF
11-30-2011, 02:38 AM
Yep, really. It's on University Avenue West. Practically on the corner of University Ave. W and Snelling Avenue North.

Wow, I feel really stupid right now. It sounds like it's really close to the Varsity Theater. Thanks!

If there isn't a shitstorm of snow here, then I will probably go.

christopher
11-30-2011, 02:43 AM
Wow, I feel really stupid right now. It sounds like it's really close to the Varsity Theater. Thanks!

if you dont go, you are an asshole

Epidemic Reign
11-30-2011, 02:48 AM

A shitstorm of snow is better than a snowstorm of shit ;)

smearCampaign
11-30-2011, 04:58 AM
:party:

Kind of surprised that the new Hail!Hornet album hasn't been mentioned in any lists yet at all.

ravenheart
11-30-2011, 04:59 AM
:party:

Kind of surprised that the new Hail!Hornet album hasn't been mentioned in any lists yet at all.

Let Nat get his head around it ;)

Natrlhi
11-30-2011, 05:03 AM
Yep, really. It's on University Avenue West. Practically on the corner of University Ave. W and Snelling Avenue North.Look who knows how to use Google Maps. :lol:

Let Nat get his head around it ;)It would help if I had a streaming version I could listen to... ;)

ravenheart
11-30-2011, 05:17 AM
Look who knows how to use Google Maps. :lol:

Yep. I think I made my point ;)

It would help if I had a streaming version I could listen to... ;)

Oh... erm... let me get on that... I've only had it for six months :eyes:

larvtard
11-30-2011, 06:49 AM
I was super excited to finally see Hail!Hornet after waiting four fucking years to see them, but NO! I get fucked. I might be the only one on this fucking board who has been wishing for this since they started. I should have known when I saw Zoroaster on the bill that I wouldn't see it. FML...

I didn't even know they've been around that long? :confused: I had never heard of them before the new album came out (which is very good, by the way :fist:)

smearCampaign
11-30-2011, 07:26 AM
It would help if I had a streaming version I could listen to... ;)

Maybe you were being sarcastic, but here you go anyway: http://hailhornet.bandcamp.com/

Anyone else who hasn't heard Disperse the Curse should check it out as well.

ravenheart
11-30-2011, 07:36 AM
Maybe you were being sarcastic, but here you go anyway: http://hailhornet.bandcamp.com/

Anyone else who hasn't heard Disperse the Curse should check it out as well.

Saves me a job :)

Natrlhi
11-30-2011, 08:15 AM
Maybe you were being sarcastic, but here you go anyway: http://hailhornet.bandcamp.com/"Cheeky" is perhaps a better adjective. ;)

Thanks for the link. I don't think it is displaying the web page properly behind my company's firewall here at work, though (I have the same problem with the streaming audio on my jukebox:metal web page as well...alas).

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait until tonight to check it out from home.

ravenheart
11-30-2011, 02:45 PM
"Cheeky" is perhaps a better adjective. ;)

Thanks for the link. I don't think it is displaying the web page properly behind my company's firewall here at work, though (I have the same problem with the streaming audio on my jukebox:metal web page as well...alas).

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait until tonight to check it out from home.

That's just as likely a browser problem as a firewall problem. In the Jukebox:Metal case anyway. Opera or Chrome are best, I believe. I think Firefox is ok, but can't remember.

christopher
11-30-2011, 03:04 PM
I didn't even know they've been around that long? :confused: I had never heard of them before the new album came out (which is very good, by the way :fist:)

Oh yeah, I've been following them since they formed. I ran into Erik Larson outside an At The Gates show in 2008 and he was wearing his H!H shirt. I complimented on the shirt before I realized it was him. He thanked me and told me I was the only one on that tour that recognized H!H. He told me that Alabama Thunderpussy was breaking up or did break up and that H!H would have more time to write and tour, but that didn't happen until the new cd came out. I was having problems finding a copy of the first cd at the time and he tried to give me help, but it didn't work out. I bought the record when Sourvein came through a few months later. Yeah, I was obsessed with it :eyes:

daimonos
11-30-2011, 03:07 PM
HELL. YES.

Wouldn't mind seeing Dixie Dave shitfaced out of his mind on Reggie's stage again.

jd091
11-30-2011, 05:49 PM
HELL. YES.

Wouldn't mind seeing Dixie Dave shitfaced out of his mind on Reggie's stage again.

We should get supremely :stoned: together beforehand and go to this. :D

daimonos
11-30-2011, 06:14 PM
We should get supremely :stoned: together beforehand and go to this. :D

Sounds like a fantastic idea, sir! :shred:

MPF
11-30-2011, 09:54 PM
A shitstorm of snow is better than a snowstorm of shit ;)

My personal preference is to call it a Snowkakki :lol:

if you dont go, you are an asshole

Duly noted. I should be able to go regardless of Snow, I just got back from Protest The Hero, Scale The Summit, Last Chance To Reason and snow started right before Protest got on stage. Shitty ride home but as the review I will write up soon wills how, totally worth it. :rocker:

mankvill
11-30-2011, 10:00 PM
Just found out that "Slow Southern Steel" is actually a documentary on sludge/doom bands from the south. Maybe it'll be like when Anvil went on tour and screened their doc before they played.

christopher
12-01-2011, 12:07 AM
Just found out that "Slow Southern Steel" is actually a documentary on sludge/doom bands from the south. Maybe it'll be like when Anvil went on tour and screened their doc before they played.

haha you just barely figured that out? It's a movie that's been in the works for the last year or two. I've been eagerly waiting to see it.

mankvill
12-01-2011, 12:21 AM
haha you just barely figured that out? It's a movie that's been in the works for the last year or two. I've been eagerly waiting to see it.

Didn't know about it! I guess they are showing the film first, then Zoroaster plays, then Hail!Hornet.

jd091
12-01-2011, 12:23 AM
Having to stand in a venue to watch a movie just seems... weird. :eyes:

ravenheart
12-01-2011, 06:54 AM
Having to stand in a venue to watch a movie just seems... weird. :eyes:

Yeah... someone needs to tell Down that.

christopher
12-01-2011, 10:06 AM
Yeah... someone needs to tell Down that.

:lol: but we watched music videos for an hour. People really seemed to enjoy it.