The Crown of Sympathy
To Remain Tombless
The Cry Of Mankind
The Sexuality of Bereavement
She Is The Dark

Your River
My Body, A Funeral
The Dreadful Hours

EDIT: I guess I'll review this, after all.

Showed up about half an hour before doors to find a line two blocks down from the venue; subtly pulled out my phone and pretended to be talking to a friend in line, and took my spot at the front along with some guys who looked like they belonged at a Dream Theater show. This was MDB's first concert in Moscow, with letters from Russian fans coming in for over 20 years now, they decided to pay us a visit as part of their 25th anniversary tour. I myself have little experience with My Dying Bride's catalog; I own For Lies I Sire and another album (that has "Deeper Down" on it) but that hardly mattered, to be honest. Vocalist Aaron Stainthorpe must be one of the most passionate singers in music as a whole; I (along with the rest of the captivated audience) felt every emotion in his voice, every scar put in lyrics in MDB's brilliant songs. Despite looking a bit shabby on paper, the set was just long enough to become one of my favorite shows I've been to yet; with 14 songs (1h 40min according to the Last.fm playlist I created based on the setlist) every one of us in the audience had felt as if we had lived these pieces ourselves, a stunning display of powerful, soul-piercing music I've rarely seen, live or on record.

lowestform
11-27-2011, 10:55 PM
Wish I could catch these guys in the States.

arctangent
11-27-2011, 11:58 PM
a superb set list from a great live band.

Maideneer
11-28-2011, 03:25 AM
:( - Been waiting my whole life to see these guys and I don't have over $1000 to spend on some silly cruise/flights.

ravenheart
11-28-2011, 03:47 AM
Interesting. Didn't think they'd change the setlist much. Very nice.

MetalIsArt
11-28-2011, 03:58 AM
a superb set list from a great live band.

His voice is incredible live and I've only seen them once, not even the whole show.

PlaysWithKnives
11-28-2011, 01:24 PM
I'd love to see these guys live. I reckon they won't be in North america anytime soon, though.

Indestructible
12-04-2011, 06:04 PM
All this set needs is Deeper Down. I love that song.

Zla Vydra
12-08-2011, 07:54 AM
They played the States in 1997 or so. I think it was the Like Gods of the Sun tour. I saw them open for Dio in Maryland and headline at Jaxx in Virginia. They're probably not in a hurry to come back because not a whole lot of people showed up.