PDA

View Full Version : Mastodon -- Toronto, Ontario -- November 25th, 2011

passty
11-25-2011, 11:33 PM
Good show, lots of fun!!!!!

First band was Red Fang, checked the out before hand cause I never heard of them and I was mehh about them. Different story live, they were actually pretty cool live.

Second band was Dillinger Escape Plan, they're not my thing so I didn't watch them.

Finally was Mastodon!!!!!!!!!!!! 5th time seeing them now, and they were friggin awesome!!!! They are such an amazing live band!!!!

Dry Bone Valley
Black Tongue
Crystal Skull
I Am Ahab
Capillarian Crest
Colony Of Birchmen
Megalodon
Blasteroid
Sleeping Giant
Ghost Of Karelia
All The Heavy Lifting
Spectrelight
Curl Of The Burl
Bedazzled Fingernails
Circle Of Cysquatch
Aqua Dementia
Crack The Skye
Where Strides The Behemoth
Iron Tusk
March Of The Fire Ants
Blood & Thunder
------
Creature Lives

Kapper
11-26-2011, 05:06 AM
Second band was Dillinger Escape Plan, they're not my thing so I didn't watch them.

WHAT

adamclark52
11-26-2011, 05:31 AM
WHAT

I'd have to agree. I really enjoyed their first stuff with the original singer, but even still when I watched that live video of him joining them on stage last week in New York or wherever it was it sounded horrible. I'd imagine being there would be a different story but when you actually listened it was a mess.

jd091
11-26-2011, 06:33 AM

Take note, people. This is how you say "I didn't like a band live."

Starting to wish more and more that I went to this tour instead of the Between the Buried and Me show.

mastodon421
11-26-2011, 06:40 AM

Starting to wish more and more that I went to this tour instead of the Between the Buried and Me show.

You really should of man. Both shows were amazing, but Mastodon took the cake.

slapguitarer
11-26-2011, 12:15 PM

FUCK YOU, DEP SUCKS DICK THERE NOT EVEN TALENTED.

jd091
11-26-2011, 12:59 PM
THERE

They're. :tp:

brutal_descent
11-26-2011, 01:00 PM

I don't think he did that by accident ;)

slapguitarer
11-26-2011, 01:01 PM

Misspelling things was part of the joke. :hmm:

Statutory-Mike
11-26-2011, 02:40 PM
does anyone one else realize DEP has only done one headlining tour for option paralysis? I was lucky enough to catch a one off headliner when they were on the deftones tour, but they've got to do at least one more headlining run before hitting the studio again. I need my fix, I haven't seen them since may :mad:

Statutory-Mike
11-26-2011, 02:40 PM

this

and, also this.