PDA

View Full Version : Dying Fetus/The Faceless/Job For A Cowboy - Tour??

hellawaits77ny
11-21-2011, 05:37 AM
Probably a 1-off.

Check it. SICK

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=292434440790062&set=at.141220415911466.17939.138510892849085.51854 3148&type=1&theater

mankvill
11-21-2011, 05:47 AM
There's a thread on here talking about a rumored DF/Faceless tour, so it might not be a one-off

300%_Density
11-21-2011, 05:55 AM
2 out of 3 not bad. We know jfac headlines which = leaving early

hellawaits77ny
11-21-2011, 06:33 AM
There's a thread on here talking about a rumored DF/Faceless tour, so it might not be a one-off

Yeah I know, but I thought that tour had DevilDriver supposedly. That's what led me to believe it may be a 1-off. But hey if it's a full tour, even better!

hellawaits77ny
11-21-2011, 06:34 AM
2 out of 3 not bad. We know jfac headlines which = leaving early

I'd think DF headlines, considering their pic is on the flyer, and they're listed at the top. But who knows

300%_Density
11-21-2011, 07:40 AM
I'd think DF headlines, considering their pic is on the flyer, and they're listed at the top. But who knows

Wow really? As much as kids have a hard on for jfac I assumed it would be jfac. That would be amazing!!! Guess my lazy ass could have went to link.

kommie
11-21-2011, 08:03 AM
I doubt JFAC would headline, when was the last time they did a headlining tour?

GarageMetal468
11-21-2011, 08:38 AM

So I guess this confirms Devildriver headlining the tour with DF and The Faceless. That's kind of relieving, seeing as how Dying Fetus opening that tour would be lame as hell.

masterguy49
11-21-2011, 08:39 AM
I doubt JFAC would headline, when was the last time they did a headlining tour?

...last year :eyes:

kommie
11-21-2011, 09:03 AM
That place's facebook page, their third to last post is a Rose Funeral video.

MPF
11-21-2011, 11:32 AM
You forgot about Last Chance To Reason and Volumes being apart of at least this show. ;)

There's no way JFAC is headlining, Fuck they are placed 3rd out of 5, smack dab right in the middle. Why would the headlining band be in the middle of the lineup?

I'd love to see this if it was a tour.

300%_Density
11-21-2011, 11:48 AM
This is far from my personal feeling but JFAC is bigger/more popular/sell more albums than DF or Faceless. Those are facts. That's why I assumed they'd headline but I am perfectly happy being wrong.

MPF
11-21-2011, 11:50 AM
This is far from my personal feeling but JFAC is bigger/more popular/sell more albums than DF or Faceless. Those are facts. That's why I assumed they'd headline but I am perfectly happy being wrong.

I think they were a couple years ago, even last year, but they have dropped off the radar for a while So even for 2012 I could see them doing a supporting tour, then possibly doing a Headlining tour in the Spring.

Statutory-Mike
11-21-2011, 12:23 PM
not a bad band on this. most people who go to this are going to hate volumes, but they rule so fucking much

Orion89
11-21-2011, 12:41 PM
IMO JFC are sorta dying off. I saw em open for BTBAM.Half of their band members were new, which i was surprised by. Not to mention they had literally no response from the crowd.

metallicbrian666
11-21-2011, 01:17 PM
IMO JFC are sorta dying off. I saw em open for BTBAM.Half of their band members were new, which i was surprised by. Not to mention they had literally no response from the crowd.
Probably because they're distancing themselves from the scene kids and the metal fans want nothing to do with them.

I actually really enjoyed Ruination but I hate their old stuff and the Gloom EP sounded like Black Dahlia Murder with Johnny Davy on vocals.....meh

Orion89
11-21-2011, 01:47 PM
Ruination was great, and I actually really like some of their old shit. But the Gloom EP does nothing for me.

xStructualDefect
11-21-2011, 03:44 PM
JFAC's fanbase is definitely declining. Too bad because Ruination was actually good. The new EP was good too. But all the lameass scene fans stopped liking them after they stepped away from deathcore. I hated their first EP and didn't like first album . And yeah I heard they had little to no responses opening for BTBAM.

Although this does sound like a solid tour. I'd probably see this if it came here. I haven't seen Dying Fetus in awhile.

hellawaits77ny
11-21-2011, 04:51 PM
As much as I like JFAC, they're popularity is definately declining. No way they headline this.

Bergman101
11-21-2011, 06:23 PM
I really don't care who headlines, this line-up is sick!

hellawaits77ny
11-21-2011, 08:10 PM
I really don't care who headlines, this line-up is sick!

Yep

hellawaits77ny
11-21-2011, 09:10 PM
Looks like it is a tour :

JFAC, The Faceless, Dying Fetus
March 22, 2012
The Palace Ballroom
Danvers, MA
http://www.songkick.com/concerts/11050598-job-for-a-cowboy-at-palace-ballroom

JFAC is scheduled to do the 'Destroyers of the Faith' UK tour w/ Cannibal Corpse from March 7 - March 11, so maybe this tour will have 2 legs, or JFAC will be missing from the dates coinciding w/ that tour. Either way, this is fuckin killer news.

Nater
11-21-2011, 11:25 PM
Well with JFAC on a tour like this there is a chance a promoter in Maine/NH will try and pick up a show. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't though.

mastodon421
11-22-2011, 03:30 AM
Looks like it is a tour :

JFAC, The Faceless, Dying Fetus
March 22, 2012
The Palace Ballroom
Danvers, MA
http://www.songkick.com/concerts/11050598-job-for-a-cowboy-at-palace-ballroom

JFAC is scheduled to do the 'Destroyers of the Faith' UK tour w/ Cannibal Corpse from March 7 - March 11, so maybe this tour will have 2 legs, or JFAC will be missing from the dates coinciding w/ that tour. Either way, this is fuckin killer news.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. That is 15 minutes from my house! I am so fucking there.

GarageMetal468
11-22-2011, 07:47 AM
Another Dying Fetus headlining tour? Yes please! :D

Their sets are so good when they headline!

Nickweiser
11-22-2011, 11:44 AM
i LOVE DF but i highly doubt they will headline over JFAC and The Faceless. I think JFAC rules, The Faceless kinda bores me, i do prefer DF over both but JFAC and DF draw bigger crowds than DF so thats what will happen.

Nickweiser
11-22-2011, 11:50 AM
i LOVE DF but i highly doubt they will headline over JFAC and The Faceless. I think JFAC rules, The Faceless kinda bores me, i do prefer DF over both but JFAC and DF draw bigger crowds than DF so thats what will happen.

sorry meant to say JFAC and the Faceless draw bigger crowds than DF

hellawaits77ny
11-22-2011, 01:18 PM
Another Dying Fetus headlining tour? Yes please! :D

Their sets are so good when they headline!

Word.

I guess only time will tell who is headlining this. The Albany show has DF headlining (according to the flyer), but the MA show has JFAC headlining.

AnataFan4Life
11-22-2011, 01:56 PM
Word.

I guess only time will tell who is headlining this. The Albany show has DF headlining (according to the flyer), but the MA show has JFAC headlining.

Rotating possibly?

mastodon421
11-22-2011, 02:20 PM
Word.

The MA Show actually has Devildriver headlining http://www.ticketweb.com/t3/sale/SaleEventDetail?dispatch=loadSelectionData&eventId=4105275&REFERRAL_ID=tmfeed&crosssite=TM_US:1132279:340375 I am assuming the bill will look like something like this:
Devildriver
Job For A Cowboy
The Faceless
Dying Fetus
Last Chance To Reason
Volumes

AnataFan4Life
11-22-2011, 02:26 PM
The MA Show actually has Devildriver headlining http://www.ticketweb.com/t3/sale/SaleEventDetail?dispatch=loadSelectionData&eventId=4105275&REFERRAL_ID=tmfeed&crosssite=TM_US:1132279:340375 I am assuming the bill will look like something like this:
Devildriver
Job For A Cowboy
The Faceless
Dying Fetus
Last Chance To Reason
Volumes

I heard a rumor that Devildriver dropped off the tour, but again I dunno if its true.

TiradesOfTruth
11-22-2011, 02:30 PM
Damn that looks like an awesome bill.

hellawaits77ny
11-22-2011, 04:08 PM
Damnit, all these scenarios need to be solved. Hope they announce the damn thing soon.

AnataFan4Life
11-22-2011, 04:17 PM
Damnit, all these scenarios need to be solved. Hope they announce the damn thing soon.

Seriously. So much conflicting info. One place says Dying Fetus is headlining, another says JFAC, another says the Faceless, another says Devildriver, another says Devildriver won't even be on it. Ugh, so confusing :mad:

hellawaits77ny
11-22-2011, 04:19 PM
Seriously. So much conflicting info. One place says Dying Fetus is headlining, another says JFAC, another says the Faceless, another says Devildriver, another says Devildriver won't even be on it. Ugh, so confusing :mad:

Yup. Truth be told though, no matter who headlines, this is a pretty sick lineup.

AnataFan4Life
11-22-2011, 04:32 PM
Has there been any word regarding the new Faceless album?

mastodon421
11-22-2011, 05:18 PM
Has there been any word regarding the new Faceless album?
Apparently it's coming out in Feburary.

hellawaits77ny
11-22-2011, 06:41 PM
Apparently it's coming out in Feburary.

Not a big Faceless fan, but hasn't Planetary Duality been out since '08? 4 years between albums is a long ass time, especially for a young band.

300%_Density
11-30-2011, 10:00 PM
Idk the validity of this but its looking like this tour might be Metalliance '12. Go on their fb: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Metal-Alliance-Tour/105846479520885 Granted some guy just said it. I tried going on Google and couldn't find anything. Hopefully its not. They had a real good thing w/ doom/stoner bands but I think the dates matchup. Just an observation.

mankvill
11-30-2011, 10:04 PM
Idk the validity of this but its looking like this tour might be Metalliance '12. Go on their fb: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Metal-Alliance-Tour/105846479520885 Granted some guy just said it. I tried going on Google and couldn't find anything. Hopefully its not. They had a real good thing w/ doom/stoner bands but I think the dates matchup. Just an observation.

Man, I hope it's not this tour. I'd go to this tour, but the style of Metalliance this year was so amazing.

300%_Density
11-30-2011, 10:06 PM
Man, I hope it's not this tour. I'd go to this tour, but the style of Metalliance this year was so amazing.

Just found this: http://www.decoymusic.com/news_posts/35090 no idea how reliable the site is but it pretty much spells it out. Shit. They screwed up a good thing. I'd consider going if DF get decent slot but that's my only reason.

MPF
11-30-2011, 10:07 PM
I got confirmation from Evan and Mike of Last Chance To Reason tonight in St. Paul the order of the bands is as follows:

The Faceless
Dying Fetus
Job For A Cowboy
Volumes
Last Chance To Reason

It's a 3 week tour, and most likely hitting Minnesota, that's all the info I could get. But I got other info on LCTR and Scale The Summit in my review tonight of the Protest The Hero show. Just gotta write it up first.

mankvill
11-30-2011, 10:09 PM
I got confirmation from Evan and Mike of Last Chance To Reason tonight in St. Paul the order of the bands is as follows:

The Faceless
Dying Fetus
Job For A Cowboy
Volumes
Last Chance To Reason

It's a 3 week tour, and most likely hitting Minnesota, that's all the info I could get. But I got other info on LCTR and Scale The Summit in my review tonight of the Protest The Hero show. Just gotta write it up first.

That is extremely disappointing.

MPF
11-30-2011, 10:11 PM
That is extremely disappointing.

The order of the bands or the touring length?

....or the fact I went to see Protest the Hero? :tongue:

300%_Density
11-30-2011, 10:11 PM

The Faceless
Dying Fetus
Job For A Cowboy
Volumes
Last Chance To Reason

Nothing against The Faceless but as much as people bitches about Helmet last year would The Faceless really draw any kind of a crowd? Devildriver would atleast be a name to draw. This lineup is actually more sad w/o DD.

mankvill
11-30-2011, 10:14 PM
The order of the bands or the touring length?

....or the fact I went to see Protest the Hero? :tongue:

The actual bands playing this. I really thought they were going to keep the bands in the same genre as the first one, mainly doom/stoner/sludge. Saint Vitus was probably the best performance I've ever seen.

Now it just looks like a Summer Slaughter knock-off...

MPF
11-30-2011, 10:22 PM
I can only complain about Job For A Cowboy and Volumes. And not even so Much Volumes because I kinda dig their style.

If this does come to Minnesota, I may be able to get in for free from a band on this bill *wink wink* so again, I can't complain in the slightest.

mankvill
11-30-2011, 10:33 PM
I mean I've only seen Dying Fetus and The Faceless once each, but it is kind of lame to just have so many tours that feature either the exact same bands or the same bands stylistically. Ya know? Like, Metalliance was great because although it had bands like Kylesa and Howl that toured somewhat frequently, it then had absolute fucking legends like Saint Vitus, Helmet and Crowbar rounding it out. That's a bill you don't see every day.

There are no legendary bands on this iteration.

MPF
11-30-2011, 10:36 PM
I mean I've only seen Dying Fetus and The Faceless once each, but it is kind of lame to just have so many tours that feature either the exact same bands or the same bands stylistically. Ya know? Like, Metalliance was great because although it had bands like Kylesa and Howl that toured somewhat frequently, it then had absolute fucking legends like Saint Vitus, Helmet and Crowbar rounding it out. That's a bill you don't see every day.

There are no legendary bands on this iteration.

That I can agree with, but the only bands I've seen on this bill in my case are Job For A Cowboy (From 2007 Sounds Of the Underground) and Last Chance To Reason (Twice in 2 weeks now). I've wanted to see The Faceless and Dying Fetus for the longest time. so for me, this lineup is great.

But I totally get why some would be disappointed.

mankvill
11-30-2011, 10:39 PM
That I can agree with, but the only bands I've seen on this bill in my case are Job For A Cowboy (From 2007 Sounds Of the Underground) and Last Chance To Reason (Twice in 2 weeks now). I've wanted to see The Faceless and Dying Fetus for the longest time. so for me, this lineup is great.

But I totally get why some would be disappointed.

But you have to admit, these bands tour frequently. There really isn't a "holy shit, WOW, I must see this band!" factor to this tour. Just like Mayhem recycling the same old boring bands year after year after year.

moobys37
11-30-2011, 10:44 PM
So is it actually Metal Alliance or just some internet guy getting everyone butthurt?

treghet
11-30-2011, 10:47 PM
Have to agree with manks... this tour is very meh. On top of the fact that these bands tour often, The Faceless and Dying Fetus have already done a co-headlining tour together, so this is pretty redundant.

MPF
11-30-2011, 10:58 PM
So is it actually Metal Alliance or just some internet guy getting everyone butthurt?

I forgot to ask Evan and Mike that, but since they didn't mention a tour name, but the internet has it listed as a rumor, I'm ASSuming it is?

masterguy49
12-01-2011, 02:42 AM
If MPF said its 3 weeks, then it doesn't match up with the dates Metal Alliance put up. Also Metal Alliance starts on March 15th and the Albany show is on March 2nd, also doesn't match up.

I don't think it's Metal Alliance...

Plus how could they go from Helmet/Crowbar/St. Vitus to DevilDriver/Dying Fetus/The Faceless..... just doesn't make sense.

christopher
12-01-2011, 02:52 AM
If MPF said its 3 weeks, then it doesn't match up with the dates Metal Alliance put up. Also Metal Alliance starts on March 15th and the Albany show is on March 2nd, also doesn't match up.

I don't think it's Metal Alliance...

Plus how could they go from Helmet/Crowbar/St. Vitus to DevilDriver/Dying Fetus/The Faceless..... just doesn't make sense.

Yeah but that picture on the website doesn't do them any justice for not doing this tour...

masterguy49
12-01-2011, 03:01 AM
Yeah but that picture on the website doesn't do them any justice for not doing this tour...

You have a point.
What do I care, it's not like the tour is going to come here anyways :lol:

AnataFan4Life
12-01-2011, 05:19 AM
If all this is true, then that's very odd to jump from stoner/sludge/doom to being a spring version of Summer Slaughter.

kommie
12-01-2011, 05:27 AM
On topic of changing tour genre's...... aren't they pretty much 0 thrash bands on Thrash and Burn?

AnataFan4Life
12-01-2011, 05:30 AM
Maybe they are changing genres every year or something? Maybe we will get a thrash based line up in 2013 or something.

BloodoftheKings
12-01-2011, 05:34 AM
I hope this isn't Metal Alliance. I've gotten into stoner/sludge more in the past year and I was actually looking forward to the announcement of the next Metal Alliance. Just as someone said before, this would basically be a spring edition of Summer Slaughter.

Statutory-Mike
12-01-2011, 09:56 AM
no complaints from me. I like every band on this bill and I've been dying to see Volumes again since I saw them on slaughter survivors. killer lineup.

larvtard
12-01-2011, 10:01 AM
On topic of changing tour genre's...... aren't they pretty much 0 thrash bands on Thrash and Burn?

Thrash [verb]:
1. To beat with or as if with a flail, especially as a punishment. See Synonyms at beat.
2. To swing or strike in a manner suggesting the action of a flail: The alligator thrashed its tail.
3. To defeat utterly; vanquish.

I would say that form of 'thrash' is pretty consistent with 'burn.'

MPF
12-01-2011, 01:04 PM
Now that I'm fully awake. I don't think this is the Metal Alliance tour.

Evan and Mike did tell me it was a 3 week tour, hopefully hitting Minnesota, and that is the lineup order. So I would guess that this is just a normal metal tour.

kommie
12-01-2011, 02:40 PM
I like this line-up, as I've never seen The Faceless, as I just got into them recently, and the only real 'core' band is JFAC, but their 'core' fans hate them cause they're no longer really deathcore. And you're positive about the order? As in The Faceless headlining? Kinda hope it hits The Chance.

MPF
12-01-2011, 02:43 PM
I like this line-up, as I've never seen The Faceless, as I just got into them recently, and the only real 'core' band is JFAC, but their 'core' fans hate them cause they're no longer really deathcore. And you're positive about the order? As in The Faceless headlining? Kinda hope it hits The Chance.

100% unless Evan and Mike got lied to. Which since they are on the tour I don't think that would happen.

The line up totally makes sense to me, except Last Chance should be above Volumes, but Evan was telling me that Volumes is apparently getting huge now, so they got the better spot, but they are happy opening since they get to set the scene, and people will be showing up at the end of their set to hear their best songs. A really positive way to look at it.

kommie
12-01-2011, 04:27 PM
Awesome that it is that line-up, some of the leaked dates had JFAC on top for whatever reason, and they're honestly not as popular as they used to be.

brutal_descent
12-02-2011, 12:47 PM
Found this on Last.fm:

03/17/2012 - DevilDriver/JFAC/3IOB/Dying Fetus/The Faceless/Impending Doom - St. Petersburg, FL

street_burial
12-02-2011, 12:52 PM
Found this on Last.fm:

03/17/2012 - DevilDriver/JFAC/3IOB/Dying Fetus/The Faceless/Impending Doom - St. Petersburg, FL

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

metallicbrian666
12-02-2011, 01:01 PM
That bill is retarded.

larvtard
12-02-2011, 01:03 PM
That bill is retarded.
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I appreciate the contrast here :lol:

metallicbrian666
12-02-2011, 01:08 PM
It's not necessarily a terrible lineup, it's just a clusterfuck. I'd go and leave before Devildriver (if it didn't cost too much)

mastodon421
12-02-2011, 01:12 PM
Found this on Last.fm:

A local band from around here posted they are playing with those bands plus Last Chance To Reason and Volumes at the MA date. So I think it's legit.

Edit: I'm assuming Devildriver is doing the "Bound By The Road" thing like did with Behemoth a few years. I'm assuming Devildriver, 3 Inches Of Blood, and Impending Doom are touring together and clearly the aformentioned JFAC/Dying Fetus/The Faceless tour are meeting up and they are all on the same bill for every date.

TheGrandWazoo40
12-02-2011, 01:42 PM
Wouldn't touch this ter with a 10 foot pole....

ShatteredFlame
12-02-2011, 01:51 PM
I would have such a bad time at that show. Some of my least favorite bands ever.

mankvill
12-02-2011, 02:14 PM
I will never voluntarily stay to see Job For A Cowboy. Ever.

hellawaits77ny
12-02-2011, 07:20 PM
I'll leave nefore Devildriver. And 3IOB? Ugh, I can't stand those guys.

mastodon421
12-03-2011, 04:35 AM
I honestly can't express how stoked I am about this bill, the only bands I don't really like are Volumes and Impending Doom.

300%_Density
12-03-2011, 08:25 AM
I can't wait for tomorrow when there will somehow be 3 other bands linked to this tour. Seriously by end of the week it will have as many bands as Ozzfest ;)

hellawaits77ny
12-03-2011, 05:25 PM
I can't wait for tomorrow when there will somehow be 3 other bands linked to this tour. Seriously by end of the week it will have as many bands as Ozzfest ;)

Yeah, seriously

treghet
12-03-2011, 05:27 PM
This tour makes no sense.

MPF
12-03-2011, 05:49 PM
hahahahaha. You guys, the show that is happening in Florida is not the tour. It is a very possible show, but that's not the tour. Mastodon said it right, it's probably a combination show in FL, NOT THE TOUR!

It's The Faceless/Dying Fetus/Job For A Cowboy/Volumes/Last Chance To Reason

I know I'm not the best guy around here, but I don't spread rumors around that are not true. and I don't make posts just to get attention. I was told by two of the guys in Last Chance To Reason that is the tour.

treghet
12-03-2011, 05:50 PM
I stand by my statement.

MPF
12-03-2011, 05:52 PM
I stand by my statement.

I get that, but to the people thinking that Devildriver, 3 Inches of Blood and Impending Doom is also on this tour is sadly mistaken.

That's gotta be it's own tour.

mastodon421
12-03-2011, 06:06 PM
I get that, but to the people thinking that Devildriver, 3 Inches of Blood and Impending Doom is also on this tour is sadly mistaken.

It is. The two tours are combining in Massachusetts as well. I talked to the guitarist of a local band that is opening the show here today and he confirmed that the promoter had told him that 3 Inches Of Blood and Impending Doom got added to the bill and are touring with Devildriver.

MPF
12-03-2011, 06:45 PM
It is. The two tours are combining in Massachusetts as well. I talked to the guitarist of a local band that is opening the show here today and he confirmed that the promoter had told him that 3 Inches Of Blood and Impending Doom got added to the bill and are touring with Devildriver.

That's what I thought.

hellawaits77ny
12-03-2011, 07:15 PM

Thank God

kommie
12-03-2011, 07:21 PM
3 Inches should replace JFAC, just saying.....

hellawaits77ny
12-03-2011, 07:30 PM

I'm the minority here, but I disagree. I like JFAC (and have gotten plenty of shit for it here), and dislike 3IOB. Plus I think JFAC fits a lot better w/ Faceless and DF than 3IOB does.

kommie
12-04-2011, 04:43 AM
I'm the minority here, but I disagree. I like JFAC (and have gotten plenty of shit for it here), and dislike 3IOB. Plus I think JFAC fits a lot better w/ Faceless and DF than 3IOB does.

They do fit better, but 3ioB is better.

hellawaits77ny
12-04-2011, 05:13 AM

Agree to disagree :D

jd091
12-04-2011, 09:00 AM

3ioB = DO NOT WANT

Steev
12-04-2011, 09:04 AM

THIS

GarageMetal468
12-04-2011, 09:06 AM
How about they just take JFAC off altogether and give Dying Fetus a longer set?

Nickweiser
12-04-2011, 09:17 AM
i dont mind seein JFAC on here. I would love me longer Fetus set. But IMO i dont see how Volumes has a place on here. Still haven't heard last chance to reason

metallicbrian666
12-04-2011, 09:27 AM
I looked up Last Chance To Reason last night...........ugh

Some of the synth stuff was cool but no thanks. If I want synthy core music I'll listen to Arsonists Get All The Girls' Portals album

Solarian13
12-09-2011, 05:48 AM
http://lambgoat.com/news/17320/Devildriver-Faceless-Dying-Fetus-JFAC-tour

This year's Metal Alliance Tour will kick off on March 15th and run through April 21st. And although the line-up has yet to be announced, we can confirm that it is Devildriver, The Faceless, Dying Fetus, Job For A Cowboy, 3 Inches of Blood, and Impending Doom. For those of you that recall last year's incarnation of Metal Alliance, you'll note that this is a pretty big shift in styles. Regardless, the following dates have surfaced thus far:

3/17 St. Petersburg, FL @ State Theatre
3/22 Danvers, MA @ The Palace Ballroom
3/27 St. Paul, MN @ Station 4
4/6 Pomona, CA @ The Fox Theater

With nine days off between the St. Paul and Pomona shows I'm hoping this is gonna make its way to Western Canada during that time. I'd love to see DevilDriver, Dying Fetus, The Faceless, and 3IOB all in one show. Don't care for JFAC and I'm not familiar with Impending Doom but I'd gladly sit through them to see the rest of this lineup.

BloodoftheKings
12-09-2011, 05:49 AM
What a shitload of fuck.

smearCampaign
12-09-2011, 05:54 AM
This year's Metal Alliance Tour will kick off on March 15th and run through April 21st. And although the line-up has yet to be announced, we can confirm that it is Devildriver, The Faceless, Dying Fetus, Job For A Cowboy, 3 Inches of Blood, and Impending Doom. For those of you that recall last year's incarnation of Metal Alliance, you'll note that this is a pretty big shift in styles. Regardless, the following dates have surfaced thus far:

Ha. Understatement of the year.

300%_Density
12-09-2011, 05:54 AM
I'd probably be happier about this tour if it wasn't called Metalliance. Just like there are Jagermeister spring and winter tours, this could just be called what it is: Summer Slaughter spring.

BloodoftheKings
12-09-2011, 05:55 AM
I'd probably be happier about this tour if it wasn't called Metalliance. Just like there are Jagermeister spring and winter tours, this could just be called what it is: Summer Slaughter spring.

This. Maybe Metal Alliance is gonna shift styles every year and next year it will be a power metal tour.

AnataFan4Life
12-09-2011, 06:09 AM
I was quite surprised by this, considering that the administrator of the page told me that they were gonna be sticking to the same style of bands.

Nater
12-09-2011, 07:12 AM
I'll be rocking out with my cock out at the Danver show:rocker::rocker:

I love me som 3ioB. Havn't seen them since Ozzfest.

ShatteredFlame
12-09-2011, 07:14 AM
So what does that BlackmoreOfBowling guy have to say about this? :lol:

But really...:( Worst fucking lineup I've ever seen.

Epidemic Reign
12-09-2011, 11:18 AM
I'm really surprised at all the hate for JFAC. Granted I don't expect anyone to think that they're amazing, but you guys know they aren't the same shitty deathcore band they used to be right?

kommie
12-09-2011, 11:24 AM
Cool, I can leave after The Faceless.

jd091
12-09-2011, 11:47 AM
3 Inches of Blood is pretty gross, and I'll probably leave after The Faceless, but other than that...

http://www.stonybrookhillel.org/clientuploads/thumbs-up-borat.jpg

kommie
12-09-2011, 11:54 AM
3 Inches of Blood is pretty gross, and I'll probably leave after The Faceless, but other than that...

http://www.stonybrookhillel.org/clientuploads/thumbs-up-borat.jpg

impending doom is pretty gross.

mankvill
12-09-2011, 12:06 PM
>3IOB gross
>liking JFAC

holy shit

MPF
12-09-2011, 12:10 PM
What the fuck happened? 0.o

xStructualDefect
12-09-2011, 12:11 PM
Pomona. Hmm. I'll most likely go.

BloodoftheKings
12-09-2011, 12:13 PM
>3IOB gross
>liking JFAC

holy shit

This. 3IOB is the only band on this tour I have the slightest interest in seeing.

kommie
12-09-2011, 12:17 PM
for whatever reason, this page has set-times:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0D0047896B452C19?artistid=948382&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=200

NecroRob
12-09-2011, 12:29 PM
The Facless, Dying Fetus, and 3IoB make this a must see for me, even if the rest of the lineup blows.

mastodon421
12-09-2011, 12:42 PM
Like I have previously stated, I am down with the whole lineup minus Impending Doom. Very stoked about this show and I really hope to make the Danvers show (Hopefully won't be too much of an issue since it's about 25 minutes away from my house).

dcmetal108
12-09-2011, 12:45 PM
I wanted a longer Dying Fetus set but based on the fact that headliner only plays for a hour makes me happy that JFAC only gets 30 minutes.

Steev
12-09-2011, 12:55 PM
interesting, maybe

jd091
12-09-2011, 01:15 PM
impending doom is pretty gross.
Not really.
>3IOB gross
>liking JFAC

holy shit

Ruination > any 3IOB record

mankvill
12-09-2011, 01:17 PM
Not really.

oh my god

girnny777
12-09-2011, 01:27 PM
One good band on this tour, nice.

mastodon421
12-09-2011, 02:42 PM

I actually really like Job For A Cowboy and I can't even agree with that. Fire Up The Blades and Advance and Vanquish are better than anything JFAC has ever done.

rjturtle9
12-09-2011, 02:43 PM
The Facless, Dying Fetus, and 3IoB make this a must see for me, even if the rest of the lineup blows.

This. Exactly this. I will probably go though.

kommie
12-09-2011, 03:19 PM
I actually really like Job For A Cowboy and I can't even agree with that. Fire Up The Blades and Advance and Vanquish are better than anything JFAC has ever done.

Even Here Waits Thy Doom, which had like, 3 good songs I think.

MPF
12-09-2011, 03:37 PM
I'm really disappointed by this. I wonder why Last Chance To Reason isn't on this tour anymore?

moobys37
12-09-2011, 03:44 PM
So what does that BlackmoreOfBowling guy have to say about this? :lol:

He's none too pleased, to say the least.

Northern_Shaman
12-09-2011, 04:07 PM
I'm really disappointed by this. I wonder why Last Chance To Reason isn't on this tour anymore?

Exhibit A:
hahahahaha. You guys, the show that is happening in Florida is not the tour.

Exhibit B:
I know I'm not the best guy around here, but I don't spread rumors around that are not true. and I don't make posts just to get attention. I was told by two of the guys in Last Chance To Reason that is the tour.

SWALLOW YOUR SOUL FOR THIS ATROCITY. Perhaps you only thought you were talking to guys from LCTR :lol: :lol:.

MPF
12-09-2011, 04:59 PM
Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

SWALLOW YOUR SOUL FOR THIS ATROCITY. Perhaps you only thought you were talking to guys from LCTR :lol: :lol:.

OR....more then likely....the tour changed.

That happens all the time before the tours ever go public for one reason or another. I know I wasn't lied to. I'll ask them tonight.

mattlion
12-09-2011, 05:02 PM
Like I have previously stated, I am down with the whole lineup minus Impending Doom. Very stoked about this show and I really hope to make the Danvers show (Hopefully won't be too much of an issue since it's about 25 minutes away from my house).

I'm 20 minutes away and also plan on going, mainly because Dying Fetus is amazing.

Northern_Shaman
12-09-2011, 05:45 PM
OR....more then likely....the tour changed.

That happens all the time before the tours ever go public for one reason or another. I know I wasn't lied to. I'll ask them tonight.

Nope. Pretty certain that people from this board dressed up and pretended to be guys from the band just to fool you dude.

For real though, what a fucking downgrade from the first incarnation of this tour. The first Metalliance had a fantastic lineup.

MPF
12-09-2011, 06:22 PM
Nope. Pretty certain that people from this board dressed up and pretended to be guys from the band just to fool you dude.

For real though, what a fucking downgrade from the first incarnation of this tour. The first Metalliance had a fantastic lineup.

:lol:

Although it didn't come to Minnesota, the first Metalliance looked phenomenal. There's only 2 bands I don't care about in this lineup, and they are playing first. so i don't really care.

I feel pretty bad about Last Chance To Reason not being on there. but hopefully that just means they will get a better tour in the works.

jd091
12-09-2011, 07:06 PM

I don't think ones necessarily better than the other; they are just complete different genres.

BloodoftheKings
12-09-2011, 07:11 PM
Even Here Waits Thy Doom, which had like, 3 good songs I think.

Rock in Hell > Every song JFaC has ever written

xStructualDefect
12-09-2011, 07:22 PM
I don't think ones necessarily better than the other; they are just complete different genres.

this

mankvill
12-09-2011, 07:48 PM

if you ever try and say that any deathcore band is better than or as good as Saint Vitus, I will end you.

jd091
12-09-2011, 07:57 PM

if you ever try and say that any deathcore band is better than or as good as Saint Vitus, I will end you.

Was gonna say "worst track Emmure has done > St. Vitus", but I'll give a srs response:

I mean, I "enjoy" tons of deathcore waaaaay more than St. Vitus, but are they "better than or as good"? Musically? In terms of influence? Probably not. St. Vitus is definitely not my style of metal, but I understand their importance in musical history. Still, the crowd that enjoys St. Vitus and Crowbar probably has little overlap with the crowd that enjoys Dying Fetus and The Faceless, so there's no wrong in this tour taking different directions. It's like the AP Tour: every couple months, it's a completely different style of alt music. That's pretty cool, in my opinion. Just wait; there will probably be a "Neurosis/High on Fire/Isis" Metalliance tour this fall or something. Which would be pretty fuckin' sweet. Sludgy metal definitely need more tours to represent the genre.

mankvill
12-09-2011, 08:10 PM
Was gonna say "worst track Emmure has done > St. Vitus", but I'll give a srs response:

I mean, I "enjoy" tons of deathcore waaaaay more than St. Vitus, but are they "better than or as good"? Musically? In terms of influence? Probably not. St. Vitus is definitely not my style of metal, but I understand their importance in musical history. Still, the crowd that enjoys St. Vitus and Crowbar probably has little overlap with the crowd that enjoys Dying Fetus and The Faceless, so there's no wrong in this tour taking different directions. It's like the AP Tour: every couple months, it's a completely different style of alt music. That's pretty cool, in my opinion. Just wait; there will probably be a "Neurosis/High on Fire/Isis" Metalliance tour this fall or something. Which would be pretty fuckin' sweet. Sludgy metal definitely need more tours to represent the genre.

No, Saint Vitus is better than any deathcore band. It's just a fact.

kommie
12-10-2011, 07:05 AM
Rock in Hell > Every song JFaC has ever written

Nope, that is the worst song on that album. Sounds like goddamn AC/DC wrote it or something.

kommie
12-10-2011, 07:05 AM
Dude farting on a snare drum > Deathcore

Epidemic Reign
12-10-2011, 07:06 AM
Dubstep > deathcore.

Still, JFAC is not deathcore. Not anymore.

kommie
12-10-2011, 07:09 AM
Dubstep > deathcore.

Still, JFAC is not deathcore. Not anymore.

Yes, but there's a Christian Deathcore band on this, which is even worse than JFAC.

Epidemic Reign
12-10-2011, 07:12 AM
Yes, but there's a Christian Deathcore band on this, which is even worse than JFAC.

Impending Doom? I didn't know they were Christian :lol:

kommie
12-10-2011, 07:15 AM
Impending Doom? I didn't know they were Christian :lol:

Yep, it's a Christian Deathcore band.

Epidemic Reign
12-10-2011, 07:17 AM
Holy shit, the very concept makes regular deathcore sound almost okay :lol::lol::lol:

treghet
12-10-2011, 07:53 AM
Holy shit, the very concept makes regular deathcore sound almost okay :lol::lol::lol:

Lyrics from "In Reverence Of" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=128ImVtEFDU):

Loving God how could you take the only thing I felt love from?
Where was your love?
Where was your comfort that I spoke of?
In this world ran by the enemy,
Which lead me the think you to be the first to damn my lack of faith
And trust left me in a hole of unbelief.
Forgive me.
She will remain in our hearts forever.
On this earth when flesh dies our souls will reunite.
She spoke to me of who you are and how your love could never separate us,
And how you did things only for good and casted out all that is bad.
Forgive me mother for my doubt; my holy father will cast him out.
Again! Come back Jesus, cast out Satan, Again! A-men.
Thank you for this loss, thank you for your blood,
Thank you for the 16 years of life with her
And for the everlasting joy I'll have when you come back and save us from this hell.
Come back father God of life; enrich us with your wealth.

jd091
12-10-2011, 09:13 AM
I've had to skip out on Impending Doom twice now, so I'm definitely looking forward to checking them out. Their first 2 albums did nothing for me, but There Will Be Violence was really solid. Love their cheesy lyrics, too. :lol:

Unbelievably, I haven't seem JFAC yet either, which should be fun to watch. Ruination was excellent, well written tetchy death metal. The only thing that annoys me are his annoying vocals, but musically it was great.

Really looking forward to this tour! Watch it get booked to Mojoes or something and ruin my day. :tp:

mankvill
12-10-2011, 10:30 AM
Impending Doom is one of the more worse deathcore bands I've seen.

>implying JFAC now isn't a shitty 3rd-rate Domination-era Morbid Angel ripoff.

jd091
12-10-2011, 10:55 AM

Hot damn, people, Manks doesn't like Deathcore. What else is new today?

street_burial
12-10-2011, 10:58 AM
I, for one, am stoked for this tour. I've been wanting to see Impending Doom and The Faceless for a while. Dying Fetus is amazing live so im looking forward to see them again. 3iob is good live. Love Job For A Cowboy. I'll be leaving before DevilDriver.

mankvill
12-10-2011, 11:03 AM
Hot damn, people, Manks doesn't like Deathcore. What else is new today?

well i mean i at least expected them to be different.

wait a second, a deathcore band not being clones of every other deathcore band? I sure am silly sometimes.

DethMaiden
12-10-2011, 11:18 AM
This tour is three totally different things I absolutely hate all together.

mastodon421
12-10-2011, 11:56 AM

>implying that JFAC sounds anything like a rip-off Domination-era Morbid Angel:nonono:
Everyone on here gives JFAC a lot more shit than they deserve.

I do agree that Impending Doom is awful. They are actually the only band on this tour I haven't seen live before thank god (no pun intended).

larvtard
12-10-2011, 12:04 PM
more worse

dude... c'mon :nonono:

mankvill
12-10-2011, 12:06 PM
dude... c'mon :nonono:

MUCH WORSER

Nater
12-10-2011, 12:45 PM

I think they are touring on their own because they are set to play a small club in Portland in a couple months.

I feel like I'm the only one who is actually gonna stay and enjoy Devildriver...

TiradesOfTruth
12-10-2011, 12:54 PM
I will be their enjoying DevilDriver as well.

detuned
12-10-2011, 01:03 PM
I think they are touring on their own because they are set to play a small club in Portland in a couple months.
they probably were never on metalliance to begin with, and the show/lineup that this thread was based on is probably part of a run leading up. notice that metalliance is supposed to start on march 15th, and the albany show is on the 2nd.

portland show is most likely a one off with no bearing to their touring plans, seeing as its so close to the holidays and local. i actually cant remember the last time they played local, every tour they landed in the last year or so hasnt come anywhere near maine.

Nater
12-10-2011, 01:19 PM
I will be their enjoying DevilDriver as well.

I should hope just by looking at the name you would haha

MPF
12-10-2011, 02:35 PM
I will be at this show regardless. I'm not missing The Faceless and Dying Fetus again. Devildriver I already saw opening for Opeth and Dark Tranquillity, and Job For A Cowboy and Impending doom....well I'll just show up later then usual :)

I also emailed the guys in Last Chance To Reason, I'll see if I can get any more info.

kommie
12-10-2011, 02:39 PM
I will be at this show regardless. I'm not missing The Faceless and Dying Fetus again. Devildriver I already saw opening for Opeth and Dark Tranquillity, and Job For A Cowboy and Impending doom....well I'll just show up later then usual :)

I also emailed the guys in Last Chance To Reason, I'll see if I can get any more info.

you another h8r of 3 Inches of Blood?

MPF
12-10-2011, 02:45 PM
you another h8r of 3 Inches of Blood?

Shit, I forgot that they were on this tour. :lol:

I actually love the first 3, 3 Inches Of Blood albums. THey released a new song this year, or late last year or something that I wasn't really digging, but I'll reserve real judgement until I get the new album. I have yet to see them live. so yeah I'll just skip the Cowboys and Nowhere near Doom, Doom band so I can see 3 Inches Of Blood as the first band.

orlandodavis
12-10-2011, 03:15 PM
Wretched will be playing first. First album is kind of meh but really digging their second.

mankvill
12-10-2011, 03:38 PM
I know HURRDURR JUZT DIFF GENRES, DERE ARE STILL GUD BANDS

but how can you go from

Helmet
Saint Vitus
Crowbar
Kylesa
Red Fang
Howl
The Atlas Moth

to

DevilDriver
The Faceless
Dying Fetus
Job For A Cowboy
3 Inches Of Blood
Impending Doom
Wretched

Ugh. Metalliance was headlined by three legendary acts that rarely tour and then solid up and coming bands in a similar style, but this year it's just bands that tour the US 3 times a year. GUH.

mankvill
12-10-2011, 03:54 PM
METALLIANCE

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lradskOVcE1qg2uwyo1_500.png

YA BLEW IT

jd091
12-10-2011, 04:02 PM
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luu0n6ZqQH1qzv9mho1_250.jpg

mankvill
12-10-2011, 04:16 PM
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luu0n6ZqQH1qzv9mho1_250.jpg

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll181/GwannaSauna/1316854101047.jpg

xStructualDefect
12-10-2011, 04:20 PM
>"i'm not even mad"
<butthurt

mankvill
12-10-2011, 04:22 PM
>"i'm not even mad"
<butthurt

>doesn't know how to use ">" properly
>deathcore fan

slapguitarer
12-10-2011, 04:32 PM
Yeah, I'm really disappointed too. When they said the music would be fast, I was thinking Thrash, not Death/Metalcore

xStructualDefect
12-10-2011, 05:58 PM
>deathcore fan

>doesn't care
>has no other insults :lol:

jd091
12-10-2011, 06:05 PM
>deathcore fan

>doesn't care
>has no other insults :lol:

>uses ">"
>/b/tard

BloodoftheKings
12-10-2011, 06:07 PM
>/b/tard

>disregarding rules 1 and 2 of the internet.

Edit: ^ anyone else think we should do this the right way?

Epidemic Reign
12-10-2011, 06:11 PM
anyone else think we should do this the right way?

Yeah but I dunno about that shade :)

BloodoftheKings
12-10-2011, 06:12 PM
Yeah but I dunno about that shade :)

Yeah it looks pretty shitty on here. We don't have the exact shade of green.

mankvill
12-10-2011, 06:53 PM
>disregarding rules 1 and 2 of the internet.

Edit: ^ anyone else think we should do this the right way?

>they go to 4chan

jd091
12-10-2011, 08:08 PM
>never actually seen one of these on 4chan that I've laughed at

mankvill
12-10-2011, 08:16 PM

>"never actually seen"

jd cannot into proper grammar

treghet
12-10-2011, 08:17 PM

And what the fuck is that? :lol:

jd091
12-10-2011, 08:19 PM
>"never actually seen"

:lol:

dcmetal108
12-10-2011, 08:34 PM
I've had to skip out on Impending Doom twice now, so I'm definitely looking forward to checking them out. Their first 2 albums did nothing for me, but There Will Be Violence was really solid. Love their cheesy lyrics, too. :lol:

Unbelievably, I haven't seem JFAC yet either, which should be fun to watch. Ruination was excellent, well written tetchy death metal. The only thing that annoys me are his annoying vocals, but musically it was great.

Really looking forward to this tour! Watch it get booked to Mojoes or something and ruin my day. :tp:

I bet it will be at Mojoes. For some reason I think its too small for HOB yet too big for Bottomlounge.

RAZOR
12-10-2011, 09:09 PM
So is this seriously the Metal Alliance lineup. :eyes:

BloodoftheKings
12-10-2011, 09:17 PM

4chan is never funny. It's just disgusting and depressing.

mankvill
12-10-2011, 09:18 PM

>goes to reddit

le lol xD

Solarian13
12-13-2011, 12:50 PM
Well, seeing as tickets for the St. Petersburg, FL show go on sale this Friday, I can only assume that the rest of the dates are going to be announced fairly soon as well. At least I hope so.

street_burial
12-13-2011, 01:57 PM

lol moralfag

detuned
12-14-2011, 05:46 AM
metal alliance dates up
http://metalalliancetour.com/tour-dates/

3/15 Austin, TX @ SXSW / Scoot Inn
3/16 New Orleans, LA @ The Hangar
3/17 St Petersburg, FL @ State Theater
3/18 Charlotte, NC @ Amos’ Southend
3/20 Baltimore, MD @ Sonar
3/21 New York, NY @ Gramercy Theater
3/22 Danvers, MA @ Palace Ballroom
3/23 Montreal, QC @ Club Soda
3/24 Toronto, ON @ Opera House
3/25 Columbus, OH @ Alrosa Villa
3/26 Joliet, IL @ Mojoe’s
3/27 St Paul, MN @ Station-4
3/28 Winnipeg, MB @ Garrick Centre
3/29 Regina, SK @ Riddell Centre
3/30 Edmonton, AB @ Edmonton Events Centre
3/31 Vancouver, BC @ Rickshaw Theater
4/01 Seattle, WA @ Studio Seven
4/03 Portland, OR @ Hawthorne Theater
4/05 Oakland, CA @ The Pound
4/06 Pomona, CA @ Fox Theater
4/07 Tempe, AZ @ Marquee Theater
4/09 Denver, CO @ The Summit Music Hall
4/10 Omaha, NE @ Sokol Auditorium
4/11 Des Moines, IA @ 7 Flags Event Center
4/13 Memphis, TN @ New Daisy Theater
4/15 Lawrence, KS @ Granada Theater
4/16 Tulsa, OK @ Cain’s Ballroom
4/19 Dallas, TX @ House Of Blues
4/20 Austin, TX @ Emo’s East
4/21 Houston, TX @ House Of Blues

jd091
12-14-2011, 06:31 AM
Well, fuck everything. I'll probably skip class and take the metra to this in Joliet.

street_burial
12-14-2011, 06:47 AM
3/20 Baltimore, MD @ Sonar

:dance::shred::party:

Crionics
12-14-2011, 06:53 AM
:dance::shred::party:

Do you live around the Virginia area? Just curious :tongue:

300%_Density
12-14-2011, 07:01 AM
Might possibly do Tulsa date as Bob Barker would say "if the price is right"

Steev
12-14-2011, 07:19 AM
uuuugh really Devildriver?

seriously they have played 0 Philly area shows since "Beast" came out

Solarian13
12-14-2011, 07:35 AM
3/29 Regina, SK @ Riddell Centre

Awesome, I'll be there!

street_burial
12-14-2011, 07:51 AM
Do you live around the Virginia area? Just curious :tongue:

i live in West Virginia. and hour and a half from D.C., an hour and a half from baltimore, 2 from philadelphia, 2 from pittsburgh, and 3 from richmond. I live in a fairly primo location for shows.

Crionics
12-14-2011, 07:58 AM
i live in West Virginia. and hour and a half from D.C., an hour and a half from baltimore, 2 from philadelphia, 2 from pittsburgh, and 3 from richmond. I live in a fairly primo location for shows.

Ah nice, I'm from a suburb of Richmond. I'm not 18 and I don't have a car of my own yet, so it's a bit difficult for me to make out of town gigs. Good thing though is that Kingdom has been getting some good stuff lately.

street_burial
12-14-2011, 08:12 AM
Ah nice, I'm from a suburb of Richmond. I'm not 18 and I don't have a car of my own yet, so it's a bit difficult for me to make out of town gigs. Good thing though is that Kingdom has been getting some good stuff lately.

Yeah i havent been down there since it was alley katz. I think my favorite venue down there is either The National or The Canal Club. I look forward to going to Kingdom sometime in the new year. Im curious to see the changes they made.

Crionics
12-14-2011, 08:57 AM
Yeah i havent been down there since it was alley katz. I think my favorite venue down there is either The National or The Canal Club. I look forward to going to Kingdom sometime in the new year. Im curious to see the changes they made.

They've cleaned it up a bit haha. Some good shows coming up include Warbringer, Deicide, D.R.I., and Aborted. If you go to any of these, let me know :party: I also might be seeing Lamb of God at The National in January, not a big fan but I know a friend (who I might be starting a band with) that will be going.

street_burial
12-14-2011, 09:30 AM
They've cleaned it up a bit haha. Some good shows coming up include Warbringer, Deicide, D.R.I., and Aborted. If you go to any of these, let me know :party: I also might be seeing Lamb of God at The National in January, not a big fan but I know a friend (who I might be starting a band with) that will be going.

Aborted is a huge possibility. There is a D.R.I. show in Baltimore i might be going to. The thing i hate about going to Richmond is driving on 95.

John The Drummer
12-14-2011, 12:11 PM
So is this seriously the Metal Alliance lineup. :eyes:

This. How do you go from Saint Vitus/Red Fang to... this?

kommie
12-14-2011, 12:48 PM
This. How do you go from Saint Vitus/Red Fang to... this?

http://easymacandcheese.com/wp-content/uploads/cheese_oh_cheese.jpg

Here you go.

MPF
12-14-2011, 03:39 PM
Official Flyer:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/374783_154089544696578_105846479520885_201873_8147 73812_n.jpg

*As for Last Chance To Reason, they were on this tour but got a better offer that is going on around the same time, but I was asked not to say what it is until things are officially set in stone. I wouldn't want to be playing on a 7 band tour either*

elturtleboy
12-14-2011, 04:08 PM
I wouldn't pay for this. Luckily my gfs best friend and her bf are deathcore fans so they'll pay for us. My interest of attending :
DevilDriver:rocker:
Dying Fetus :horns:
3 Inches of Blood :blaze:
Job For A Cowboy :eyes:

treghet
12-14-2011, 04:12 PM
Job For A Cowboy :eyes:

You're finally coming out!

elturtleboy
12-14-2011, 04:18 PM
You're finally coming out!

I admitted that a long time ago. As much as deathcore sucks I think they're ok. I'm not a big fan or anything. Wouldn't mind seeing live. And yes 3Iob is way better than them..

hellawaits77ny
12-14-2011, 08:11 PM
I admitted that a long time ago. As much as deathcore sucks I think they're ok. I'm not a big fan or anything. Wouldn't mind seeing live. And yes 3Iob is way better than them..

JFAC isn't deathcore anymore, but that's been covered here 81x already. Yes, people give you shit here if you admit to liking them. I've gotten plenty!

twocentsup
12-14-2011, 08:14 PM
I don't know The Faceless very well but I dig Dying Fetus & 3 Inches of Blood. Devildriver & JFAC I only like to an extent. Not a bad tour line-up really, but such a drastic change from last year's style. Thought last year's tour was one of the best in recent memory. Kinda let down by this. Maybe this'll be a package that changes music styles from year to year which might prove interesting.

jd091
12-14-2011, 10:03 PM
Speaking last year's tour, did anyone even like Helmet? I just remember all the jizz over St. Vitus and Crowbar.

OraclesofAgony
12-14-2011, 10:10 PM
Since it's in Pomona I'll definitely be going.

dcmetal108
12-15-2011, 01:06 PM
Tickets for Joliet are only $20.00. Thats a steal.

xStructualDefect
12-15-2011, 01:13 PM
Since it's in Pomona I'll definitely be going.

No idea how you look but see you there :lol:

kommie
12-15-2011, 03:31 PM
Something like $40 or $42 fucking dollars with fees for the city, bullshitttttttttttttttt.

dcmetal108
12-15-2011, 04:12 PM
Something like $40 or $42 fucking dollars with fees for the city, bullshitttttttttttttttt.

With fees with my show it comes out to $24.50.

ShatteredFlame
12-15-2011, 04:20 PM

:lol: it's at Gramercy too, imagine if they add another local band to play first?

hellawaits77ny
12-15-2011, 07:34 PM

Tix down there are always so damn expensive.

Not much cheaper in Montreal. $35 + fees will equal ~$40.

hellawaits77ny
12-15-2011, 08:40 PM
In case any Quebecois' care, the Montreal is actually at Le National:

http://www.admission.com/event/METAL-ALLIANCE-avec-Devildriver-tickets/MET0323

Smaller venue. Figured they would want this at a bigger venue, like Club Soda or Le Olympia.

kommie
12-15-2011, 10:58 PM
:lol: it's at Gramercy too, imagine if they add another local band to play first?

Yea, like that fucking Praotorean crap, anyway, unless I manage to get free tickets, I won't be going for a 45 minute, or less if there's local bands, set for The Faceless.

MPF
12-15-2011, 11:38 PM
Yea, like that fucking Praotorean crap, anyway, unless I manage to get free tickets, I won't be going for a 45 minute, or less if there's local bands, set for The Faceless.

If there is ANY local bands playing this 7 BAND tour, this tour will not be around for a 3rd time.

hellawaits77ny
12-15-2011, 11:58 PM
If there is ANY local bands playing this 7 BAND tour, this tour will not be around for a 3rd time.

Oh, I'm sure some idiot promoters will find a way to squeeze a local band or 3 on. Hate that shit

mankvill
12-16-2011, 12:17 AM
Last year we had one local opener, but Helmet also didn't play.

hellawaits77ny
12-16-2011, 12:27 AM
Last year we had one local opener, but Helmet also didn't play.

That ain't bad. Especially w/ a band not playing.

I saw Malevolent Creation in Albany back in Feb, opening band was scheduled to start at 7. Instead, they scheduled 2 local opening bands (which both sucked apparently - I showed up late), who didn't start till 7. Due to this, both MC and Full Blown Chaos (main support) had their sets cut short. Brilliant planning like that really irritates me :flame::flame:

MPF
12-16-2011, 12:34 AM
Oh, I'm sure some idiot promoters will find a way to squeeze a local band or 3 on. Hate that shit

I do too.

But I did talk to the promoter at Station 4 about this show. He said it's just this 7 unless they get told they have to add bands, which even he feels is fucking stupid. :lol:

300%_Density
12-16-2011, 05:12 AM
I was @ opening night of Metalliance in Dallas last year and there was no local bands to my knowledge but could be wrong. Little disappointed to see they did away w/ VIP. It was fairly cheap. Glad I got to take advantage of that last year.

kommie
12-16-2011, 09:20 AM
Tix down there are always so damn expensive.

Not much cheaper in Montreal. $35 + fees will equal ~$40.

$28 + $12 service charges. almost half the cost of the fucking ticket

hellawaits77ny
12-16-2011, 02:26 PM
$28 + $12 service charges. almost half the cost of the fucking ticket

Yep. The Biohazard show at Gramercy is just as bad. $18 ticket, FUCKIN $9 service fee.

300%_Density
12-22-2011, 06:23 PM
Not here to throw anything in anybody's face but.... http://www.nwametal.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10277

March 14 - Dying Fetus / The Faceless / Goatwhore + a few others @ The Rogue Fayetteville, AR. That's deserving of a Ric Flair woooooooo :party:

Like Metalliance w/o all those pesky Metalliance bands & a shorter drive!!!

mankvill
12-22-2011, 06:43 PM
Not here to throw anything in anybody's face but.... http://www.nwametal.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10277

March 14 - Dying Fetus / The Faceless / Goatwhore + a few others @ The Rogue Fayetteville, AR. That's deserving of a Ric Flair woooooooo :party:

Like Metalliance w/o all those pesky Metalliance bands & a shorter drive!!!

:bouville: Lucky.

300%_Density
12-22-2011, 06:46 PM
:bouville: Lucky.

Too bad you are so far away. You drive into Joplin I'd drive down rest of the way.

xStructualDefect
12-22-2011, 07:15 PM
For LA area people, the tour apparently moved from Fox Theater in Pomona to House of Blues Hollywood.

treghet
12-22-2011, 07:21 PM
For LA area people, the tour apparently moved from Fox Theater in Pomona to House of Blues Hollywood.

Makes more sense. I don't see this tour selling well at the Fox anyway.

xStructualDefect
12-22-2011, 07:36 PM
Makes more sense. I don't see this tour selling well at the Fox anyway.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. There probably would have been a lot of empty space at the Fox. It will probably pack House of Blues though.

hellawaits77ny
01-10-2012, 10:21 PM
In addition to the other 2 mentioned, this tour has 2 more stops confirmed:

3/3 - Buffalo, NY @ Club Infinity
3/6 - Lansing, MI @ The Loft (w/ Goatwhore)

http://lambgoat.com/news/17401/The-Faceless-Dying-Fetus-JFAC-Volumes-tour
http://theloftlansing.com/?cat=7

However, rumor has it JFAC has dropped off this tour. Wouldn't suprise me as they're playing on the Destroyers of The Faith Tour in the UK 3/7-3/11, but who knows. I noticed Goatwhore is on the Lansing and Fayettevile shows, so maybe they're taking JFAC's place. I'd imagine that makes some people happy here.

hellawaits77ny
01-10-2012, 10:26 PM
EDIT : OOPS

MPF
01-10-2012, 10:58 PM
In my humble opinion they shouldn't replace Job For A Cowboy, there is already 6 other bands on the bill. Just let there be 10 minute longer sets or something.

hellawaits77ny
01-10-2012, 11:13 PM
In my humble opinion they shouldn't replace Job For A Cowboy, there is already 6 other bands on the bill. Just let there be 10 minute longer sets or something.

Makes sense. Too many tours have 4+ bands, which always makes for shitty 30 minute sets for openers, and 60 minute (and sometimes less) headliner sets.

christopher
01-10-2012, 11:19 PM

I heard and hate it so much. I love it when concerts are on 2nd St in Pomona cause its 10 minutes away. I can get lit up and not have to go far to be home. I hate driving to Hollywood cause its an hour away:hmm:

detuned
01-13-2012, 02:44 PM
WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 29
THE FACELESS / DYING FETUS
The Webster (underground)
Hartford, CT
Doors open @ 6:00 pm
Show starts @ 6:30 pm
ALL AGES SHOW
Tickets $18.00 adv., $20.00 door

detuned
01-20-2012, 10:12 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/400429_10150491218275636_180513630635_9250771_2459 78108_n.jpg

jd091
01-20-2012, 10:17 AM
What the fuck are those locations?

TiradesOfTruth
01-20-2012, 10:17 AM
Nice a Lansing date. Might have to check this out.

mankvill
01-20-2012, 11:12 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/400429_10150491218275636_180513630635_9250771_2459 78108_n.jpg

Wish I was getting this instead of the actual tour.

300%_Density
01-20-2012, 11:34 AM
Wish I was getting this instead of the actual tour.

Don't worry... I'll take lots of pics @ Fayetteville :cool:

detuned
01-20-2012, 01:16 PM
ok and here are the few dates prior to the ones on the poster. fuck could this get any more complicated.

DYING FETUS, JOB FOR A COWBOY, VOLUMES, AND LAST CHANCE TO REASON

2/26 — Keene, NH @ Railroad Tavern
2/28 — Providence, RI @ PVD Social Club
2/29 — Hartford, CT @ Webster Underground
3/2 — Albany, NY @ Bogie’s
3/3 — Buffalo, NY @ Club Infinity

THE FACELESS, DYING FETUS, GOATWHORE, VOLUMES, AND LAST CHANCE TO REASON

3/4 — Pittsburgh, PA @ Mr. Smalls Theatre
3/6 — Lansing, MI @ The Loft
3/7 — Toledo, OH @ Omni
3/8 — Indianapolis, IN @ Emerson Theater
3/9 — Peoria, IL @ Brass Rail
3/10 — Covington, KY @ Bangarang’s
3/12 — Evansville, IN @ Boney June’s
3/13 — St. Louis, MO @ Fubar
3/14 — Fayetteville, AR @ The Rogue

then into metal alliance after that

http://www.metalsucks.net/2012/01/20/metalsucks-and-dead-end-threads-proudly-present-the-faceless-dying-fetus-goatwhore-job-for-a-cowboy-volumes-and-last-chance-to-reason/

MPF
01-20-2012, 01:49 PM
That is such a better tour.

hellawaits77ny
01-20-2012, 03:37 PM
Complicated.

Happy Albany is getting thelineup it is, as I'm more of a JFAC fan than a Faceless fan.

hellawaits77ny
01-21-2012, 08:52 PM
2/26 — Keene, NH @ Railroad Tavern

As I took another look at the dates, I see they're playing in Keene, NH? WTF is w/ that? Talk about a small market. Cool to see bands play small markets, but that suprised me. I suppose since it's close to Springfield Mass and Manchester, they still could get a good crowd.

Nater
01-22-2012, 06:16 AM
Keene is only an hour and a half from me and it's right after my birthday so i think I am gonna make the trip over to see that show. Won't kill me...

detuned
02-27-2012, 03:36 PM
danvers metal alliance show has been moved to the palladium

THURSDAY MARCH 22
Metal Alliance Tour 2012
DEVILDRIVER
The Faceless / Dying Fetus
Job For A Cowboy / 3 Inches Of Blood
Impending Doom
The Palladium
Worcester, MA
Doors open @ 5:00 pm
Show starts @ 5:30 pm
ALL AGES SHOW
Tickets $23.00 adv., $27.00 door
ON SALE TUES FEB 28 @10AM

MPF
02-27-2012, 03:46 PM
Didn't mention it on this thread yet.

I'm interviewing Dying Fetus and possibly more bands at the St. Paul show.

OraclesofAgony
02-27-2012, 03:49 PM
Didn't mention it on this thread yet.

I'm interviewing Dying Fetus and possibly more bands at the St. Paul show.

:horns:

MPF
02-27-2012, 03:51 PM
:horns:

Oh yeah, Giggity!

I'm hoping to get the Faceless and possibly 3 Inches Of Blood as well, but it depends on how busy the bands are that day. 7 band tours means very little time for anything but packing, playing and unpacking.

But Dying Fetus did say yes. so I'm very happy about that.

AnthG
02-29-2012, 03:44 AM
Meh, the only band I dig on the metalalliance lineup is DevilDriver. Guess that means I can just show up super late. Definitely showing up late enough to miss Impending Doom.

kommie
05-05-2012, 08:13 AM
I know this tour is over, but LOL @ all the people last year who thought DevilDriver(playing Gramercy in NYC, holds less than 1,000) would headline over Arch Enemy(Best Buy, holds 2,500).