PDA

View Full Version : Cannibal Corpse members to play show with original bands Tirant Sin and Beyond Death

HackedUpForBBQ
11-20-2011, 03:05 PM
Just read on the Club Infinity website that Beyond Death will be joined by Jack Owen and Alex Webster, while Tirant Sin will be joined by Paul Mazurkiewicz and Rob Barrett on January 7, 2012. Apparently somebody from the Buffalo metal scene was recently shot and injured very badly and this is part of a 2-day benefit for him. I think it's really awesome that both of these bands are reuniting for the good of a fellow metalhead like this, damn, these lineups haven't played together since '88. It's definitely gonna be a rare and unique show to see for fans of Cannibal Corpse, and more than likely this isn't gonna happen again. I only wish that Leviathan was on the bill as well, damnit!

llama lom
11-20-2011, 04:43 PM
I didn't see CC on the lineup, but with most of the guys there, there's no reason why they shouldn't play that night.

HackedUpForBBQ
11-20-2011, 04:51 PM
I didn't see CC on the lineup, but with most of the guys there, there's no reason why they shouldn't play that night.

Well Cannibal Corpse isn't playing, only some of the members playing in their old bands. Apologies if I wasn't clear enough

ChildrenofSodom
11-20-2011, 05:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0uFN4RpavE&feature=relmfu

hellawaits77ny
11-20-2011, 05:25 PM
Wow, that's really cool. I'd definately see this if I were closer to Buffalo.

makethemsuffer12
11-20-2011, 07:12 PM
That's pretty awesome. I heard about that guy getting shot. I don't think he was in a very popular or prominent band, but that still was pretty shitty. I wonder if Barnes will do vox for Tirant Sin. Doubt it, though. And lol @ Barrett doing Tirant Sin. Replacing Rusay once again. :lol: