Madhouse
Metal Thrashing Mad
I'm the Man
Refuse/Resist
I Am The Law

This makes me upset.

Onioner
11-13-2011, 04:22 PM
Was I'm the Man actually played? If so, this might one of the longest Anthrax sets ever at 16 full songs.

Platinum Maze
11-13-2011, 04:31 PM
Only a couple of verses of it. Refuse/Resist was short too.

Robert
11-13-2011, 09:09 PM
I was there too.
RE: Im the man.

I dont think it was intended to be played, but Belladonna was behind Charlie for drum hits for the refuse/resist intro, and charlie was goofing and hit the drum beginning for im the man, so scott ian looked up at him and played the riff, all of a sudden they're jamming it, and the CROWD is chanting the words. it was awesome. It was only half the song but it was crazy cool, i bet they do that again somewhere.

Death Angel & Testament sets exactly same as previously posted.

Jose from sirius/xm was introing every band, also eddie trunk was there.
Yada yada, it was a sold out starland ballroom. crazy energy.
Testament killed it. got a skolnick pick. $10 bootleg t-shirt.

it was a great evening.

oh i almost forgot. just about lost my mind when they played medussa.
holy shit that was cool! 2000 guys yelling \GORGON/ !!!!!

bobbie solo
11-13-2011, 10:32 PM
was Jose tolerable or was he being over the top obnoxious? I work in radio and have worked/hung out with him alot in the past. he's the nicest, most sincere dude, but can be SO grating in situations like that, esp. with his idol worship schtick of metal heroes etc.

MountainKing
11-14-2011, 10:47 AM
Jose was indeed annoying. I am not familiar with him as I do not have serious, but he seemed almost like a guy acting to be a metal head. Goofy I guess it seemed... He really likes making tacos though...

larvtard
11-14-2011, 11:21 AM
Jose was at the Slayer/Megadeth show in Atlanta. He's such a lame motherfucker. Annoying as shit.

Queensrychian
11-14-2011, 12:53 PM
Jose was such a tool bag. F the Tacos man!
Not a huge Anthrax fan but I gotta tell ya Joey Sounded really great considering I was expecting shit! Anthrax put on a great show! Also Huge Testament fan and Chuck nailed it! NOt to bad for an old son of a bitch! Only criticism about Testament was the volume on the guitars way to low. Bass was drowning them out big time, and Alex is to good to be put in the background like that!

old man
11-14-2011, 06:14 PM
Who's drumming for Testament these days?I'll be in Milwaukee the 19th.

MPF
11-14-2011, 06:22 PM
Jose was indeed annoying. I am not familiar with him as I do not have serious, but he seemed almost like a guy acting to be a metal head. Goofy I guess it seemed... He really likes making tacos though...

Y U No Serious? :D

I used to have Sirius, then they jacked up the prices to $240 a year. Yeah, no thanks.

GarageMetal468
11-14-2011, 06:30 PM
Who's drumming for Testament these days?I'll be in Milwaukee the 19th.

As of now, Gene fuckin Hoglan. And I was planning on going to the Milwaukee show as well but gotta miss it because of work :bouville:

bobbie solo
11-14-2011, 06:40 PM
u almost have to purposefully try to not get a discounted monthly rate from Sirius.

MPF
11-14-2011, 06:58 PM
u almost have to purposefully try to not get a discounted monthly rate from Sirius.

Yeah I heard about that after I dropped it. Still not worth it. Liquid Metal plays a lot of the same songs over and over and Howard Stern isn't funny anymore. Not enough Richard Christy.

bobbie solo
11-14-2011, 07:18 PM
Howard is the absolute worst nowadays. the show would be much much better without him & Robin.

makethemsuffer12
11-14-2011, 07:27 PM
As of now, Gene fuckin Hoglan. And I was planning on going to the Milwaukee show as well but gotta miss it because of work :bouville:

Actually I believe last night was his last night of the tour. I have no idea who's gonna play for the rest of the tour.

MPF
11-14-2011, 07:28 PM
Howard is the absolute worst nowadays. the show would be much much better without him & Robin.

Exactly, RObin has gotten soooooo fucking unbearable.

Let Fred host the show with Artie (I wish he'd come back), and have Richard and Sal stay in the whole time. That would bring me back to listen.

MountainKing
11-15-2011, 02:45 AM
Y U No Serious? :D

I used to have Sirius, then they jacked up the prices to $240 a year. Yeah, no thanks.

I saw that as soon as I posted it but figured it would slide by. Silly of me to think so. But yeah, Sirius not nearly worth the cost. Ipod on shuffle a better option in the car