PDA

View Full Version : Necrophagia to release new album next Halloween

Epidemic Reign
11-09-2011, 05:48 AM
This is nice to hear, since I thought the last album would never come out with all the delays and sudden lineup changes.

The album will be called Whiteworm Cathedral. Click below for the article and a new demo song.

www.BraveWords.com (http://www.bravewords.com/news/172286)

mankvill
11-09-2011, 10:03 AM
I'll believe it when I see it. I have an issue of Terrorizer that said their album would be out on Halloween 2008

Edit: O LOL I THOUGHT THIS SAID NECROPHAGIST LAWL NVM

masterguy49
11-09-2011, 10:26 AM
I'll believe it when I see it. I have an issue of Terrorizer that said their album would be out on Halloween 2008

:lol: Come on Manks, a new Necrophagist album? Get real :lol:

MPF
11-09-2011, 01:45 PM
Looks like you guys already beat me to the....

In unrelated news the New Necrophagist album still isn't happening.

daimonos
11-09-2011, 03:32 PM
This will be good, Deathtrip 69 was great, I thought.

christopher
11-09-2011, 03:37 PM

I'm glad someone finally knows what's going on :lol: I find it strange they announce a new cd to come out 9 days less than a year away, are they still writing it?:confused:

daimonos
11-09-2011, 03:41 PM
I'm glad someone finally knows what's going on :lol: I find it strange they announce a new cd to come out 9 days less than a year away, are they still writing it?:confused:

Killjoy is a strange fellow. Back at home I used to see him at the mall all the time. He seems like the kind of guy that always has stuff planned out, and I wouldn't be surprised if there's already an album written, considering they don't tour or anything.

Epidemic Reign
11-10-2011, 07:27 AM

Yeah, I really enjoyed it as well. I was a bit nervous when Killjoy completely replaced his bandmates for the third time, but the end result was damn good.

Now let's just hope the new one comes out when it's supposed to and we don't have to wait another five years ;)

Epidemic Reign
11-10-2011, 07:29 AM

Coincidentally, Halloween 2008 was when the last Necrophagia album was SUPPOSED to be released. It never came out till May of this year.

So in other words you ALMOST could have gotten away without editing your post and making everyone think you knew what we were talking about here :tongue: