PDA

View Full Version : Behemoth to Tour US in April!

daimonos
11-01-2011, 06:13 PM
Full Metal Jackie: I know that you're preparing to tour right now. What could we expect in terms of the rest of the world? I know you're doing some European stuff right now.

Nergal: We're doing Poland now. It's a warm-up tour and then we're starting with CANNIBAL CORPSE in February in Europe and actually we're putting final touches to a U.S. tour which will start on April 12. The lineup is still a secret, but probably within days or weeks it's going to be revealed to the world. All I got to say now, because I'm not really allowed to reveal any names, but it's like a dream team tour for me. It's going to be very underground, very dangerous and when we go on tours, especially in the U.S., we've always compromised to be on a bill with bands, bigger bands, smaller bands it doesn't matter. But sometimes it's just politics, it's labels involved, it's money and stuff that we need to compromise and there's bands that we hate, good guys, you know, but a lot of music that's on the bill it's shit, and this time, for the first time ever, it's my favorite bands on the bill. Just wait and see it's going to be a huge surprise. It's going to be massive. It's very underground, but people will fucking love it. People are dying to see this kind of bill; it's going to be super-evil. It's going to be the most satanic tour that's going to invade the U.S in a long time and there's going to be no tour like that in years. That's a promise; just wait and see. I can't wait for this to happen.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=165509

:party:

Pretty excited to see who the hell they're touring with. I'm really not sure who it could be. Here's to hoping for Destroyer 666!

MPF
11-01-2011, 06:16 PM
This made my night sooooooooooooo much better!

I wanna see Watain and Ghost open!

GarageMetal468
11-01-2011, 06:20 PM
This made my night sooooooooooooo much better!

I wanna see Watain and Ghost open!

They should throw Repugnant on there while they're at it!

BlindGuardian93
11-01-2011, 06:20 PM
Really can't wait to see who the other bands are.

mankvill
11-01-2011, 06:22 PM
Hopefully they remember that they had a show here before it was canceled! :D

moobys37
11-01-2011, 06:30 PM
I'd love Destroyer 666, Unleashed, and Marduk realistically. If I was dreaming, Absu and Portal.

larvtard
11-01-2011, 06:32 PM
I'd love Destroyer 666, Unleashed, and Marduk realistically. If I was dreaming, Absu and Portal.

Ehrrm, I'd say Absu's more likely.

moobys37
11-01-2011, 06:36 PM
Ehrrm, I'd say Absu's more likely.

Absu doesn't tour all that much and really isn't all that satanic. Going by what Nergal said that leads me to think they're unlikely.

mankvill
11-01-2011, 06:37 PM

any combination of these bands would make me absolutely shit. :party:

Thrasher-NY
11-01-2011, 06:40 PM
Hoping for WATAIN! :rocker:

GarageMetal468
11-01-2011, 06:40 PM
Absu - Yes!
Destroyer 666 - Yes!!!
Unleashed - YES!!!!!!!!!!
Portal - :drool:
Marduk - NO!!!!!!!!!

moobys37
11-01-2011, 06:42 PM
any combination of these bands would make me absolutely shit. :party:

You put Portal on there and you get the most intense show in history, even if Black Veil Brides, Poison, and Justin Bieber were also on the bill.

larvtard
11-01-2011, 06:58 PM
Absu doesn't tour all that much and really isn't all that satanic. Going by what Nergal said that leads me to think they're unlikely.

But they just released a new album. They're doing a few dates next month and apparently a headline tour January/February. I'd definitely say they are a reasonable possibility. But, who knows.

makethemsuffer12
11-01-2011, 07:01 PM
http://rlv.zcache.com/me_gusta_face_text_poster-p228217523636859190trma_400.jpg

Northern_Shaman
11-01-2011, 10:59 PM
Oh man! I've been thinking about this one all day. Definitely hope to see Watain on there, but I'm guessing there'll be at least one awesome surprise, judging by what he says...

Would also expect/appreciate: Destroyer 666, Belphegor, Gorgoroth, Rotting Christ, Melechesh, Vital Remains, or The Devil's Blood.

christopher
11-01-2011, 11:22 PM
hmmmm I want this tour to be

Behemoth
Desaster
Nifelheim
Archgoat

:drool:

treghet
11-01-2011, 11:29 PM
hmmmm I want this tour to be

Behemoth
Desaster
Nifelheim
Archgoat

Yesssssssssss I would die for that.

christopher
11-01-2011, 11:31 PM
Yesssssssssss I would die for that.

I've seen 3 out of 4 of those bands. I missed my chance in June to see Desaster and have been kicking my ass since :bouville: Give Behemoth 90 minutes, then Desaster and Nifelheim 45 minutes and Archgoat their usual short 30 minute set.

treghet
11-01-2011, 11:42 PM
I missed Desaster too. :( That would be such a great show though.

christopher
11-01-2011, 11:58 PM
I missed Desaster too. :( That would be such a great show though.

I heard the Desaster show was so insane that the Proud Bird was shut down for good.

IrritatedTrout
11-02-2011, 01:39 AM
Gorgoroth would be cool. Me and a friend are always talking about how we should see Behemoth one day, I think we'll definitely try and go to this if we can. The only Behemoth song I'm a huge fan of is Slaves Shall Serve but Nergal seems cool and I respect what he does. He reminds me of the European Chuck Schuldiner.

kommie
11-02-2011, 05:31 AM
No Ghost, for the love of Satan.

hellawaits77ny
11-02-2011, 08:01 AM
:rocker:SICK!!!!!!:rocker:

John The Drummer
11-02-2011, 09:06 AM
Behemoth
Melechesh
Absu

preez. kthnx

jd091
11-02-2011, 09:32 AM
It's going to be the most satanic tour that's going to invade the U.S in a long time and there's going to be no tour like that in years. That's a promise; just wait and see.

:eek: :rocker:

I'd place serious money on Watain. Portal would be fucking cool, also!

BlackmoreOfBowling
11-02-2011, 10:00 AM
Behemoth
High On Fire
Kylesa
Midnight

plzzz

jd091
11-02-2011, 10:03 AM
Behemoth
High On Fire
Kylesa
Midnight

plzzz

YOU HAD CONVERGE IN THERE

IrritatedTrout
11-02-2011, 10:06 AM
Fuck Converge.

larvtard
11-02-2011, 10:06 AM
Behemoth
High On Fire
Kylesa
Midnight

plzzz

That is so fucking random :lol:

jd091
11-02-2011, 10:09 AM
Fuck Converge.

Excuse me? The fuck kind of mental handicap faggotry are you experiencing?

brutal_descent
11-02-2011, 10:11 AM

:agree:

IrritatedTrout
11-02-2011, 10:42 AM

Bawk bawk bawk.

That's some goddamn talent there.

xa123
11-02-2011, 10:52 AM
I would be really thrilled if it's any of the bands that were named in this thread (Portal, Repugnant, Archgoat etc) but am I the only one who's keeping his expectations low or think it's unrealistic? I still think the opening bands are going to surprise us but I guess I just don't want to be disappointed lol

I could see one of the bands being Watain since they were supposed to tour together before Nergal's illness. I guess I could also see Absu but that would be less cool since they're already touring this fall.

jd091
11-02-2011, 11:03 AM
Bawk bawk bawk.

Looks at profile:

Iron Maiden
Judas Priest
Black Sabbath
Megadeth
Led Zeppelin
Kiss

Old school or GTFO!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Oldfag

IrritatedTrout
11-02-2011, 11:07 AM
Looks at profile:

I stand by it.:cool:

Even though I'm pretty sure I'm about the same age as you.

Anyways, my buddy was thinking it would be Mayhem or Watain that was touring with Behemoth. However, Nergal said the bands would be underground and it doesn't seem like he would think someone like Watain was very underground so I dunno. Would be cool to see their stage show though.

kommie
11-02-2011, 11:35 AM
I'd consider Portal pretty underground.... but then the Ghost-fags will say they're a Ghost rip-off.

GarageMetal468
11-02-2011, 11:37 AM
I'd consider Portal pretty underground.... but then the Ghost-fags will say they're a Ghost rip-off.

And then headaches occur because of how wrong they are and it all goes to hell from there...

DementedX14
11-02-2011, 12:31 PM
My prediction:
Behemoth
Iwrestledabearonce
Blackguard
Abigail Williams
Swashbuckle

BlackmoreOfBowling
11-02-2011, 12:53 PM
^ + The Faceless, Origin, Veil of Maya, The Red Chord and Dying Fetus

This thread is now Summer Slaughter 2012.

mankvill
11-02-2011, 01:13 PM
Bawk bawk bawk.

>he only judges a band on how technically proficient they are

Converge has more heart than most oldfag bands, and that counts for so much more.

larvtard
11-02-2011, 01:39 PM
^ + The Faceless, Origin, Veil of Maya, The Red Chord and Dying Fetus

This thread is now Summer Slaughter 2012.

Genius :lol: And that's probably at least half-right :lol:

daimonos
11-02-2011, 02:06 PM
Maybe Shining (Swe) could end up on this one since they had to pull out last time?

metallicbrian666
11-02-2011, 02:40 PM
I wouldn't be surprised to see Inquisition on this

girnny777
11-02-2011, 02:51 PM
I WANT to get excited for this but until we see the line up I'm going to have to assume that Nergal is full of shit. I mean, come on, how many fucking times have we heard from someone:

"This is the tour we've always dreamed of."
"This is definitely our heaviest album ever."
"I personally selected these bands because they are good and not because they are label mates who put out an album at roughly the same time we did"

daimonos
11-02-2011, 02:56 PM
Watch it be like, Dimmu Borgir or Cradle of Filth :lol:

*knocks on wood*

kommie
11-02-2011, 03:00 PM
DEMON BURGER!!!!!!!!

treghet
11-02-2011, 03:00 PM
Watch it be like, Dimmu Borgir or Cradle of Filth :lol:

*knocks on wood*

As disappointing as that would be, it would also be hilarious.

Side note: Behemoth has actually toured with Dimmu Borgir before.

daimonos
11-02-2011, 03:03 PM
As disappointing as that would be, it would also be hilarious.

Side note: Behemoth has actually toured with Dimmu Borgir before.

I remember that tour...2008, was it? I know Dimmu was supporting In Sorte Diaboli and Behemoth was supporting The Apostasy. I think Keep of Kalessin was on that tour as well.

mankvill
11-02-2011, 03:19 PM
I feel like Behemoth does a really good job of picking support for headlining tours. I know that when I saw them it was a package tour, but they still had Gojira opening for them! And then their canceled tour had Watain, that's pretty awesome. I think they'll get some really cool bands.

stylesclash516
11-02-2011, 03:43 PM
I feel like Behemoth does a really good job of picking support for headlining tours. I know that when I saw them it was a package tour, but they still had Gojira opening for them! And then their canceled tour had Watain, that's pretty awesome. I think they'll get some really cool bands.

Plus their US tour in early 2010 that was originally booked as Behemoth/Shining (Swe)/Septic Flesh. Sadly Shining had to drop off like they do every US tour they get on.

My first thought was Gorgoroth but they're not very underground. It kind of seemed like Nergal kept contradicting himself, making it seem like the other band(s) is popular yet underground. Either way I am excited for Behemoth and would go no matter who opens.

IrritatedTrout
11-02-2011, 03:48 PM
>he only judges a band on how technically proficient they are

Converge has more heart than most oldfag bands, and that counts for so much more.

I love Kiss so clearly I'm not only interested in technical proficiency. :lol:

However, having a lot of a heart is a good excuse for having very little talent.;)

mankvill
11-02-2011, 03:49 PM
Plus their US tour in early 2010 that was originally booked as Behemoth/Shining (Swe)/Septic Flesh. Sadly Shining had to drop off like they do every US tour they get on.

My first thought was Gorgoroth but they're not very underground. It kind of seemed like Nergal kept contradicting himself, making it seem like the other band(s) is popular yet underground. Either way I am excited for Behemoth and would go no matter who opens.

Gorgoroth will never, ever tour the United States as long as Infernus is in the band. And Infernus, legally, IS Gorgoroth.

IrritatedTrout
11-02-2011, 03:51 PM
Because of the rape charge?

mankvill
11-02-2011, 03:52 PM

Yup. At least Gaahl isn't with them anymore. He'll never play in the US either.

stylesclash516
11-02-2011, 03:52 PM

Wait, what happened now? Did I miss something?

mankvill
11-02-2011, 03:56 PM
Wait, what happened now? Did I miss something?

From da wiki's:

"In 2003, Infernus was accused of raping a woman at an after-party. Both persons along with a friend of Infernus had consumed a fair amount of alcohol before the incident, along with the woman admitting she was under the influence of hashish.[3] In the following trial, he was acquitted of rape, but was convicted of gross negligent rape and served 4 months in prison in winter 2006/2007.[4]"

stylesclash516
11-02-2011, 03:59 PM
From da wiki's:

"In 2003, Infernus was accused of raping a woman at an after-party. Both persons along with a friend of Infernus had consumed a fair amount of alcohol before the incident, along with the woman admitting she was under the influence of hashish.[3] In the following trial, he was acquitted of rape, but was convicted of gross negligent rape and served 4 months in prison in winter 2006/2007.[4]"

Because you went to prison in a foreign country means you can't bring your band to the US?

mankvill
11-02-2011, 04:08 PM
Because you went to prison in a foreign country means you can't bring your band to the US?

Pretty much. Any legal troubles bring a whole bunch of problems with getting into the US. Hell, I've heard stories of bands from Canada not being able to come to the US because of unpaid parking tickets.

MPF
11-02-2011, 04:15 PM
Yup, if you have anything pretty bad on your record, getting a visa is nearly impossible now a days.

stylesclash516
11-02-2011, 05:12 PM
Yup, if you have anything pretty bad on your record, getting a visa is nearly impossible now a days.

That I did not know. But didn't Electric Wizard get busted for drugs or something then they got on MDF?

mankvill
11-02-2011, 05:18 PM
That I did not know. But didn't Electric Wizard get busted for drugs or something then they got on MDF?

Yeah, everyone was very surprised that EW is coming back to America. Although it took them ten years and I'd think that getting busted for marijuana isn't as big a deal as rape or kidnapping and torturing someone. :lol:

stylesclash516
11-02-2011, 05:36 PM
I'd think that getting busted for marijuana isn't as big a deal as rape or kidnapping and torturing someone. :lol:

Can't argue that. :lol:

Dissimulate
11-02-2011, 08:34 PM
Pretty much. Any legal troubles bring a whole bunch of problems with getting into the US. Hell, I've heard stories of bands from Canada not being able to come to the US because of unpaid parking tickets.
It can work both ways (the reason Nile haven't gone to Canada in like 10 years is rumored to be because Karl beat up a guy in a bar), I know that a promoter here tried to get Earth for a festival but they couldn't get in. I also know that there is a way to get around it, one of the guys in Cattle Decapitation (I think) had a DUI but was able to get in after a few years.

Also, "In the following trial, he was acquitted of rape, but was convicted of gross negligent rape and served 4 months in prison in winter 2006/2007." Does that make no fucking sense to anybody else?

mankvill
11-02-2011, 09:03 PM
It can work both ways (the reason Nile haven't gone to Canada in like 10 years is rumored to be because Karl beat up a guy in a bar), I know that a promoter here tried to get Earth for a festival but they couldn't get in. I also know that there is a way to get around it, one of the guys in Cattle Decapitation (I think) had a DUI but was able to get in after a few years.

Also, "In the following trial, he was acquitted of rape, but was convicted of gross negligent rape and served 4 months in prison in winter 2006/2007." Does that make no fucking sense to anybody else?

"Gross negligent rape" basically means he knew rape was happening and didn't do anything to stop it.

BlackmoreOfBowling
11-03-2011, 06:46 AM
Man, I can't wait for Cradle of Filth/Behemoth/Goatwhore/Skeletonwitch...

Steev
11-03-2011, 06:49 AM

really?

kommie
11-03-2011, 09:24 AM
Take out Cradle of Shit and that's fine by me, but all we can do at this point is predict

mattlion
11-03-2011, 03:42 PM
If this is happening in April hopefully it's part of New England Metal and Hardcore, that fest needs new legs. It's been a bit down recently.

As far as the stuff about bands traveling from country to country with offenses, usually the way it works is that if you commit something like a felony in another country, you will not gain a visa to enter the US, pretty much ever. Misdemeanor offenses (usually stuff like drug charges) can eventually "fall off" your record and allow you to travel more freely.

Canada in particular is harder on drunk drivers than the US, so sometimes people that have DUIs on their records have a very difficult time getting into Canada. Usually, for performing artists and athletes, time heals all wounds/offenses but most metal bands are too underground to get special attention.

OraclesofAgony
11-03-2011, 03:50 PM

Even though you're being sarcastic, Goatwhore would be awesome.

I don't really give a shit who's supporting to be honest, the fact that Behemoth will be touring the States again is all that matters. Great support would be a nice bonus though, but I'm excited for this regardless of the support.

mankvill
11-03-2011, 04:04 PM
Since Behemoth has been hitting a lot of their back catalogue (well, more than normally) I hope that means they get black metal bands to open for them. Watain was a great start.

electrocute1031
11-03-2011, 04:41 PM
If this is happening in April hopefully it's part of New England Metal and Hardcore, that fest needs new legs. It's been a bit down recently.

I could not agree more with this statement. If it is part of the fest that would be cool, as long as this tour comes to Massachusetts it's all good.

hellawaits77ny
11-03-2011, 07:32 PM

As far as the stuff about bands traveling from country to country with offenses, usually the way it works is that if you commit something like a felony in another country, you will not gain a visa to enter the US, pretty much ever. Misdemeanor offenses (usually stuff like drug charges) can eventually "fall off" your record and allow you to travel more freely.

Canada in particular is harder on drunk drivers than the US, so sometimes people that have DUIs on their records have a very difficult time getting into Canada. Usually, for performing artists and athletes, time heals all wounds/offenses but most metal bands are too underground to get special attention.

That would be very cool.

Someguy89
11-03-2011, 08:32 PM
For me i'd like:

Behemoth
Nile
Origin
Vital Remains

Nobody's coming out alive ! :horns: But I know it wont ever happen and Nile can't get in Canada anyway :mad:

Nater
11-03-2011, 09:14 PM
I hope that since Amon has an album coming out they will end up on this tour somehow.

GarageMetal468
11-09-2011, 03:00 PM
So my friend's sister said she saw the tour dates and it said that (chill out for a second) Darkthrone is going to be on this tour.

NOW BEFORE WE DO ANYTHING

I claim this to be bullshit. However, my friend's sister did say she saw this from a reliable source, which was a friend who knows people I guess. This is pure speculation at this point but who knows.

moobys37
11-09-2011, 03:05 PM
So my friend's sister said she saw the tour dates and it said that (chill out for a second) Darkthrone is going to be on this tour.

NOW BEFORE WE DO ANYTHING

I claim this to be bullshit. However, my friend's sister did say she saw this from a reliable source, which was a friend who knows people I guess. This is pure speculation at this point but who knows.

lol when was the last time Fenriz played a show? If it was Sarke, I could see it, but I imagine Darkthrone would have to get Emperor money for them to even consider it before saying no.

GarageMetal468
11-09-2011, 03:07 PM
lol when was the last time Fenriz played a show? If it was Sarke, I could see it, but I imagine Darkthrone would have to get Emperor money for them to even consider it before saying no.

That's exactly why I think this is bullshit. Darkthrone hasn't played live since the 90s and I don't see them doing it all of a sudden, especially supporting. I'm gonna look into this further since I'm hanging out with said friend this weekend.

stylesclash516
11-09-2011, 03:09 PM
Are you sure she didn't just misread it? It could be Dark Funeral instead because don't their logos look similar?

christopher
11-09-2011, 03:14 PM
Are you sure she didn't just misread it? It could be Dark Funeral instead because don't their logos look similar?

True, but that would be a bummer since Dark Funeral is doing a US tour right before the Behemoth tour..I can't imagine Darkthrone deciding to want to tour again after 20 years of not playing live. No, I don't want Darkthrone to be on this tour. There are too many great songs from back in the day that they won't play and we will all throw little fits about how they'll probably stick to the newer crust albums:tp:

moobys37
11-09-2011, 03:14 PM

Fuck I hope not. Dark Funeral in my opinion is terrible. Dark Fortress would be fantastic :cool:

daimonos
11-09-2011, 03:22 PM
There's no fucking way Darkthrone is going to be on this tour, everyone just get that idea out of your heads right now.

Northern_Shaman
11-09-2011, 03:41 PM
Guys it's Black Sabbath.

MPF
11-09-2011, 04:06 PM
I wanna see Shining (Norway) on this.

Just for complete shits and giggles (That and I wanna see Shining)

daimonos
11-09-2011, 04:18 PM
I wanna see Shining (Norway) on this.

Just for complete shits and giggles (That and I wanna see Shining)

I doubt that will happen, too. If anything it'll be Shining from Sweden, which would be great.

kommie
11-09-2011, 04:33 PM
Abigail Williams or Blackguard. BOTH!

MPF
11-09-2011, 04:39 PM
I doubt that will happen, too. If anything it'll be Shining from Sweden, which would be great.

any Shining would be good. I doubt Shining (Norway) could afford to tour.

GarageMetal468
11-09-2011, 05:08 PM
Abigail Williams or Blackguard. BOTH!

Well the good thing about this tour is that there won't be any of those bands on there! Well, that is if it's the same booking as the last tour with Watain.

treghet
11-09-2011, 06:50 PM
There's no fucking way Darkthrone is going to be on this tour, everyone just get that idea out of your heads right now.

Yep. Fenriz has said multiple times that he does not want to play live. And even if they did, why the hell would they just hop on a big US tour?

christopher
11-09-2011, 06:59 PM
That would be cool if Nasum is on this tour as their final dates in the US..

elturtleboy
11-09-2011, 07:21 PM
I dont see Nasum touring with em. If by some miracle it is Darkthrone. They would obviously headline.

christopher
11-09-2011, 07:36 PM
I dont see Nasum touring with em. If by some miracle it is Darkthrone. They would obviously headline.

I was just hoping since they're both happening around the same time. Imagine:
Behemoth
Nasum
General Surgery
Archgoat

stylesclash516
11-09-2011, 07:47 PM
What if it were Akercocke. :lol:

elturtleboy
11-09-2011, 08:09 PM
I was just hoping since they're both happening around the same time. Imagine:
Behemoth
Nasum
General Surgery
Archgoat

Put Behemoth third then ill say :rocker:

Northern_Shaman
12-03-2011, 02:58 PM
I've been seriously thinking about this tour lately. I'm still almost certain that The Devil's Blood will be on this tour, but I have no idea who the other (presumably heavier) bands will be.

mankvill
12-03-2011, 04:23 PM
Too lazy to check, but anyone who thinks Darkthrone will tour, let alone come to the United States, let alone OPENING for ANYONE, is fucking crazy.

GarageMetal468
12-03-2011, 09:02 PM
Too lazy to check, but anyone who thinks Darkthrone will tour, let alone come to the United States, let alone OPENING for ANYONE, is fucking crazy.

Yeah I think my friend was bullshitting when he told me about that. Even I said at first that that wasn't right.

Northern_Shaman
12-04-2011, 03:42 PM

Agreed. Reading Nergal's comments again and I still have no real predictions other than at least one of The Devil's Blood or Ghost. Definitely still hoping for Shining or Watain as direct support though. I really just want to know the lineup of this tour already.

kommie
12-05-2011, 05:21 AM
Agreed. Reading Nergal's comments again and I still have no real predictions other than at least one of The Devil's Blood or Ghost. Definitely still hoping for Shining or Watain as direct support though. I really just want to know the lineup of this tour already.

No, Satan, no, not Ghost, NOT GHOST Portal would be interesting to see though.

MikeConnor123
12-05-2011, 09:18 AM
they should bring repugnant to tour with them, now that would be fucking awesome

treghet
12-05-2011, 11:49 AM
If Ghost was on the tour I'd be incredibly disappointed...

GarageMetal468
12-05-2011, 11:50 AM
they should bring repugnant to tour with them, now that would be fucking awesome

Agreed! But with Repugnant, they'd probably bring Ghost as well (which is fine with me)

jd091
12-05-2011, 02:54 PM
Necronomicon, anyone? Don't know how realistic that is, though.

MikeConnor123
12-05-2011, 09:30 PM
Repugnant and Ghost would be cool, but i think it'd probably be one or the other. Behemoth/ Watain/ Repugnant would be awesome. Maybe they could add 1 USBM band too it also which could be cool

MPF
12-05-2011, 09:33 PM
Updated for what I would love to see

Behemoth
Watain
Ghost
The Devil's Blood

That's all the evil I would need in one night. :)

llama lom
12-05-2011, 10:17 PM
Krieg anyone?

Also, if this is happening in the spring, you would think they would release more info right around now.

Seventhzealot
12-06-2011, 03:31 PM
I hope Enfold Darkness are one of the bands on the bill for this. With their brand of music and their exuberance live, don't think they'd be too out of place.

street_burial
12-06-2011, 03:59 PM
i could see it being

Behemoth
Ghost
Watain
Belphegor

metallicbrian666
12-06-2011, 04:25 PM
I'm sure Ghost will be on this, which sucks. If there's some cool bands supporting I'd go

brian
12-06-2011, 04:37 PM
The number one band I could see on this is IN SOLITUDE.

Northern_Shaman
12-06-2011, 04:44 PM
A friend of mine pointed out that there are only a handful of bands under the 'Likes' section of Nergal's Facebook page ( :lol: :lol:). At first I chuckled, but these could seriously be potential tourmates:

Watain, The Devil's Blood, Nader Sadek, Blindead.

The only mention I've ever heard of Blindead has been about them as support for one of Behemoth's recent Euro tours, so it's actually quite possible that the other three are contenders. I mean, Watain was 'liked' and then scheduled for the last (cancelled) tour. So... Almost 99% sure that the tour will have TDB on it. Hopefully Watain will be booked for direct support though!

metallicbrian666
12-06-2011, 06:18 PM
If Nader Sadek is on this, Ghost can play for 3 hours for all I care

Natrlhi
12-06-2011, 06:24 PM
Has anybody postulated that Vader might be on this? That'd be pretty sweet.

Steev
12-06-2011, 06:30 PM
Has anybody postulated that Vader might be on this? That'd be pretty sweet.

2 biggest Polish metal bands, makes sense

then add Blackguard and Powerglove:D

Natrlhi
12-06-2011, 06:39 PM
2 biggest Polish metal bands, makes senseThat's what I was thinking.

then add Blackguard and Powerglove:DY U Y U Y U WANT 2 RUIN THIS?!?

ShatteredFlame
12-06-2011, 07:01 PM
Ghost are already doing a fairly decently sized headlining run a few months before. I don't see why they would come back so soon.

xa123
12-06-2011, 08:06 PM
The number one band I could see on this is IN SOLITUDE.

This could also make sense, I remember seeing the band saying they were coming back to NA this spring. However, maybe they said it was in a headlining tour I can't remember.

Aghhh I can't wait to hear the announcement!

dcmetal108
12-07-2011, 01:49 PM
What type of venue do you think this will be at?

twocentsup
12-08-2011, 06:52 AM
Was really bummed to miss out on the Behemoth, Watain, Black Anvil show back when it was supposed to happen. I see Watain being on this. The Devil's Blood or Vader or In Solitude would all be fucking sweet as well.

xa123
12-27-2011, 07:40 PM
A guy on the NWN forums talked about a tour featuring In Solitude, The Devil's Blood, Watain and Behemoth in the spring.

Still just a rumor at this point, but it would make sense.

Northern_Shaman
12-27-2011, 07:47 PM
A guy on the NWN forums talked about a tour featuring In Solitude, The Devil's Blood, Watain and Behemoth in the spring.

Still just a rumor at this point, but it would make sense.

This is the lineup I'm most hoping for. Cannot fucking WAIT.

treghet
12-27-2011, 07:51 PM
If Watain is on it then I am satisfied. I had to miss their headlining tour last year.

BlackmoreOfBowling
12-28-2011, 12:04 PM
In Solitude & The Devil's Blood = AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Northern_Shaman
01-17-2012, 01:29 PM
From The Devil's Blood:

"...News of a full North American tour will follow shortly..."

Called it.

https://www.facebook.com/thedevilsblood/posts/349831885045843

IrritatedTrout
01-18-2012, 07:27 PM
Behemoth and Watain should be really cool.

treghet
01-18-2012, 07:31 PM
Behemoth and Watain should be really cool.

Check the Decibel thread. ;)

AnataFan4Life
01-19-2012, 12:06 AM
"4 Polish dates before we arrive to European shores...We r super excited! But wait for a huuuge news tommorow morning! USA...u have been warned!"

Behemoth's facebook

jd091
01-19-2012, 12:13 AM
"4 Polish dates before we arrive to European shores...We r super excited! But wait for a huuuge news tommorow morning! USA...u have been warned!"

Behemoth's facebook

Oh fuck yes

christopher
01-19-2012, 12:21 AM

Behemoth's facebook

:party:

Steev
01-19-2012, 06:18 AM
it's official

Behemoth/Waitain/The Devil's Blood/In Solitude

coltongsmith
01-19-2012, 07:32 AM
it's official

Behemoth/Waitain/The Devil's Blood/In Solitude

where is this confirmed?

Steev
01-19-2012, 07:50 AM
where is this confirmed?

indiemerch(who is sponsering it) posted the flyer on facebook

jd091
01-19-2012, 08:24 AM
Well, it's a year and a half late, but at least it's happening.

bt11763
01-19-2012, 08:25 AM

no they didn't? haha

Northern_Shaman
01-19-2012, 10:49 AM

BWAAAH WHY YOU NO SCREENCAP? Looks like they've taken it down for the time being. Happen to see any cities/dates?

Steev
01-19-2012, 12:34 PM
BWAAAH WHY YOU NO SCREENCAP? Looks like they've taken it down for the time being. Happen to see any cities/dates?

I didn't think they'd take it down(clearly they did), no cities were posted

detuned
01-19-2012, 01:05 PM
5/8 Toronto, ON @ The Opera House

https://twitter.com/#!/OPERAHOUSETO/status/160088575944298498

GarageMetal468
01-19-2012, 01:08 PM
Oh cool, not only will this probably be during finals week but it'll probably be at the House of Blues in Chicago as well...

Whatever, I'm actually done with finals fairly early in the week this semester and I would love to see Behemoth again.

jd091
01-19-2012, 01:38 PM
Oh cool, not only will this probably be during finals week but it'll probably be at the House of Blues in Chicago as well...

Whatever, I'm actually done with finals fairly early in the week this semester and I would love to see Behemoth again.

Behemoth and Watain were supposed to hit the Bottom Lounge here last time; I don't see why that would change.

GarageMetal468
01-19-2012, 01:55 PM
Behemoth and Watain were supposed to hit the Bottom Lounge here last time; I don't see why that would change.

More anticipation for this tour? Behemoth played HOB the last time they were in Chicago 2 or 3 years ago.