Orgasmatron
Going to Brazil
Killed by death
Iron fist

Ace of spades
Overkill

IrritatedTrout
11-01-2011, 03:25 AM
The One to Sing the Blues is sweet but I wish they would've just added it instead of switching it with Born To Lose.

ravenheart
11-01-2011, 03:52 AM
Motorhead, this is why I don't bother coming to your concerts anymore.

snowdog2112
11-01-2011, 07:18 AM
Bomber
Damage case
I know how to die
Stay clean
Metropolis
Over the top
One night stand
Guitar solo
The chase is better than the catch
Get back in line
Rock out
The one to sing the blues/drum solo
Orgasmatron:rocker:
Going to Brazil
Killed by death
Iron fist

Ace of spades
Overkill

Least they switched up th setlist

MetalIsArt
11-01-2011, 08:00 AM
Good to see chase, damage & bomber. But I could live without blues and especially over the top.

They should play other "classics", like iron horse/born to lose, too late too late, stone dead forever, sacrifice, in the name of tragedy, motörhead, etc.

But I heard from a friend that it was a very good show. Next time I'll be there, but I've already seen them twice.

ravenheart
11-01-2011, 08:01 AM
The One To Sing The Blues is the ONLY interesting song in that setlist.

In The Name of Tragedy, Damage Case, Bomber, Sacrifice and a whole bunch of others need never be played live again.

MetalIsArt
11-01-2011, 12:08 PM

In The Name of Tragedy, Damage Case, Bomber, Sacrifice and a whole bunch of others need never be played live again.

A bit on the difficult side, are we?

The Ghost at Number One
11-01-2011, 03:59 PM

In The Name of Tragedy, Damage Case, Bomber, Sacrifice and a whole bunch of others need never be played live again.I couldn't agree more.

I'd love to see more from 1916 in there.

JRA
11-01-2011, 04:39 PM
Motorhead, this is why I don't bother coming to your concerts anymore.

Shut the fuck up you worthless troll.

Motorhead has had the same setlist for 5 years, it's about time they switched it up like that. Half of that shit hasn't been touched in years. If any song needs to never be played live again it's Metropolis.

IrritatedTrout
11-02-2011, 02:28 AM
I'm excited to see Damage Case, The Chase is Better Than The Catch, The One To Sing The Blues, Orgasmatron, and the two new songs. I've only been into Motorhead for a few years but this seems like one of the more obscure sets they've done in a while. I'm also excited for the classics too. However, I definitely think Over The Top and Metropolis could go.

ravenheart
11-02-2011, 03:45 AM
Shut the fuck up you worthless troll.

Motorhead has had the same setlist for 5 years, it's about time they switched it up like that. Half of that shit hasn't been touched in years. If any song needs to never be played live again it's Metropolis.

Are you kidding? I've seen all of those songs live except the stuff off the latest CD. I might have even seen 'The One To Sing The Blues' before too.

Seriously, Going To Brazil again? Killed By Death again? Orgasmatron again? Stay Clean again?

Changing the set up doesn't mean "dropping the ones we put in last year for the ones we took out from the year before".

Although yes, Metropolis can go on the "never needs to be played again" list, for sure.

IrritatedTrout
11-02-2011, 04:01 AM
How many times have you seen them?

ravenheart
11-02-2011, 04:05 AM
How many times have you seen them?

Erm, can't remember exactly off the top of my head, but I think it's 8. All between 2004 and 2009. Only once did I see them twice on the same tour. Then I got bored of seeing the same stuff from tour to tour, so stopped bothering to go to their shows.

Since the last time I saw them the only things they've moved in and out of the set that haven't been played in recent years have been songs off the new-at-the-time album.

This set is just more of the same. Again.

JRA
11-02-2011, 08:17 AM
Are you kidding? I've seen all of those songs live except the stuff off the latest CD. I might have even seen 'The One To Sing The Blues' before too.

Seriously, Going To Brazil again? Killed By Death again? Orgasmatron again? Stay Clean again?

Changing the set up doesn't mean "dropping the ones we put in last year for the ones we took out from the year before".

Although yes, Metropolis can go on the "never needs to be played again" list, for sure.

Orgasmatron is a godlike song. It should never leave the set. It has just the same value as Ace of Spades and Overkill. And Killed By Death is Motorhead's best song ever, so :tongue: . Going To Brazil, hey, any 1916 is good in my book. Sure I'd rather hear Shut You Down or I'm So Bad Baby I Don't Care but what ya gonna do?

ravenheart
11-02-2011, 09:16 AM
Orgasmatron is a godlike song. It should never leave the set. It has just the same value as Ace of Spades and Overkill.

No comment :eyes:

MetalIsArt
11-02-2011, 09:39 AM
They should play the whole ace of spades album.