PDA

View Full Version : Chimaira -- San Antonio, TX -- October 27th, 2011

maxpower
10-28-2011, 08:44 AM
Venue: White Rabbit
Openners: Impending Doom / Revocation

So apparently Mark got arrested earlier in the day for marijuana possesion and Sean sang again instead of cancelling the show. He can definitely pull off the songs, but it sounds weird not have Mark up there. I really liked Revocation; they sounded great live. Impending Doom wasn't to shabby either. Setlist as follows:

The Venom Inside
Clockwork
Losing My Mind
Power Trip
Nothing Remains
The Flame
Pure Hatred
Severed (with Drum Solo)
Year of the Snake
Born In Blood
Secrets of the Dead
The Dehumanizing Process
Trigger Finger
Resurrection

VoidFlame
10-28-2011, 08:56 AM
White Chapel Cover(to all that are dead maybe?)(not exactly sure what song)

Maybe "Born In Blood" from the new Chimaira album? Phil from Whitechapel does vocals on this one...

Kapper
10-28-2011, 08:59 AM
Maybe "Born In Blood" from the new Chimaira album? Phil from Whitechapel does vocals on this one...

Yeah that's gotta be it... It seems a little weird them covering Whitechapel? And also sucks about Mark!

maxpower
10-28-2011, 09:03 AM

Ahh that makes a lot more sense. I'll give it a listen today and see if it sounds familiar.
Edit: I'll go ahead a switch it to Born in Blood, sounds right to me.

coltongsmith
10-28-2011, 09:17 AM
trying to find if Rise to Remain is actually on this thing. anyone help me out?

x-voltage
10-28-2011, 09:35 AM
Needs more self titles and resurrection!!!!!!!

jd091
10-28-2011, 09:42 AM
Shit! My man Mark! That sucks! :( Hope he gets off without too many problems. Sucks that people have to be punished for that shit.

InFlamesOfBirchmen
10-28-2011, 01:05 PM
It sounds like Mark needs to get his shit together. From what I've read, the place was a known trap, and Willie Nelson had been busted twice there. This just doesn't seem to be his tour.

xStructualDefect
10-28-2011, 01:56 PM
trying to find if Rise to Remain is actually on this thing. anyone help me out?

They dropped off the whole tour for some reason.

larvtard
10-29-2011, 10:57 AM
Sucks that people have to be punished for that shit.

No, he's an idiot.

jd091
10-29-2011, 11:50 AM
No, he's an idiot.

...for smoking pot? You really believe that?

larvtard
10-29-2011, 12:17 PM
...for smoking pot? You really believe that?

For driving around with it/not keeping it hidden enough. Hell, man, just get some of your fans to smoke you out.

mets4life
10-30-2011, 09:24 PM
Do you know what Revocation played? I can't find any of their setlists from this tour...

greenReaper
11-01-2011, 09:26 PM
Apparently mark got busted cuz he smoked right outside the bus cuz everyone was eating dinner inside and he was trying to be polite. Then they searched the bus and took all the pot, vaporizers, bowls, and edibles. Damn. Revocation definitely owned the night. Sean Z jumped down from the keyboards to do the whitechapel singers vocals and it was awesome, better then on the album