PDA

View Full Version : GWAR -- Totonto, Ontario -- October 25th, 2011

passty
10-25-2011, 09:31 PM
Holy shit what an amazing show!!! GWAR absolutely destroyed the place!!!

Got there at 11 am, was first in line. Met the new Beefcake, Corey Smoot and the God himself, Dave Brockie!!!!!! They all signed my Hell-O album cover and got a pic with Dave!!! Later on Corey came back out and we were chillin and stuff then he said, "Dude, I'm gonna put you on the guest list." Sold my ticket and made an extra 30 bucks.

Finally we were let in. Bought my merch and then went straight to the front.

Ghoul played first and they were sick!!! Sprayed a little bit of blood to gets the crowd pumped for GWAR which was awesome.

Second band was Everytime I Die. They sucked balls. That is all.

Finally, it was time for GWAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! They went full out this tour. First thing they killed was a zombie. Next they killed Snooki (which I predicted a year ago after I saw them last time). Then brought out the Jagermonsta. Bonesnapper sprayed the Biledriver on the crowd. Bonesnapper and Orderus fought Sawborg Destructo. And then of course, the return of the World Maggot, which my good friend Tatiana was sacrificed to!!!!!!! They just went full out this year and was just awesome!!!

Zombies, March!
A Gathering Of Ghouls
Storm Is Coming
Jagermonsta
Eighth Lock
Crack In The Egg
Bring Back The Bomb
Immortal Corruptor
KZ Necromancer
Hail, Genocide!
Metal Metal Land
Let Us Slay
Damnation Under God
Uberklaw
Ham On The Bone
The Salaminizer
------
Maggots
Sick Of You

jd091
10-25-2011, 09:51 PM

What is with you people?! Seriously!

300%_Density
10-25-2011, 10:13 PM

Not sure I like this "you people" talk :mad: LOL

BloodoftheKings
10-26-2011, 04:41 AM

:lol: Thanks for posting the set. I'm so jelly you got to meet Dave.

GarageMetal468
10-26-2011, 05:11 AM

You people? THE HELL YOU MEAN YOU PEOPLE

bigguytoo9
10-26-2011, 01:30 PM
You people? THE HELL YOU MEAN YOU PEOPLE

Im just tryina throw another shrimp on ya barbie..

larvtard
10-26-2011, 02:54 PM

Seriously, man. We must be the only ETID fans here... I don't even see how anyone could think they're that bad (not like the embarrassing shit you listen to ;))

daimonos
10-26-2011, 02:59 PM
I've thought Every Time I Die were horrible ever since I saw them in like, 2005 or something.

jd091
10-26-2011, 03:32 PM
Seriously, man. We must be the only ETID fans here... I don't even see how anyone could think they're that bad (not like the embarrassing shit you listen to ;))

I can totally see how someone would view like, half the bands I like and say "they suck". ETID is not one of those bands.

MPF
10-26-2011, 03:48 PM
I'm not the biggest Every Time I Die Fan, but I dig them, even if they weren't that cool to meet back in 2007. I like select songs from them. if I listen to them for more then a half hour it starts to annoy me.

Love the GWAR set!

BloodoftheKings
10-26-2011, 03:56 PM
When the first details about this tours set were coming out I was kinda like "fuck this shit, i've seen all these songs" but after seeing the full set i'm hoping for a second leg. I would like to hear Jagermonsta, Eight Lock, and Uberklaw.