10 March - London HMV FORUM
11 March - HMV Institute, Birmingham

Epidemic Reign
10-17-2011, 03:27 AM
That's kind of an odd lineup.

beyondtheblack
10-17-2011, 03:29 AM
What isn't nowadays?
And how about Enslaved opening for Triptykon and CC.

GarageMetal468
10-17-2011, 05:33 AM
aosfdhpOShas[odfna[ojsdnfa[jsdnf[jasndf[ljansd[fljansdf

FUCK YOU UK

ravenheart
10-17-2011, 05:53 AM
Oh for fuck sakes. I knew there was going to be a European tour with Triptykon early next year, but this is it? Yet another mismatched package tour? Would you play some fucking headlining shows already, Fischer.

beyondtheblack
10-17-2011, 06:01 AM
That's it, obviously. And I think he would like to.:)

ravenheart
10-17-2011, 06:04 AM
Well, I was very much looking forward to seeing them, but I'm not going to this.

BlackmoreOfBowling
10-17-2011, 08:17 AM
I find this tour half win (Triptykon & Enslaved), half shit (the other two).

But what's win on here is more than worth the price of admission. Celtic Frost and Enslaved on the same bill!!

brutal_descent
10-17-2011, 08:20 AM
I find this tour half win (Triptykon & Enslaved), half shit (the other two).

But what's win on here is more than worth the price of admission. Celtic Frost and Enslaved on the same bill!!

It's Celtic Frost alright, but just Monotheist. :tp:

And how the fuck do you not like Cannibal Corpse?

BlackmoreOfBowling
10-17-2011, 08:29 AM
Monotheist was a masterpiece, tbqh. The first two riffs in Synagoga Satanae bring the chills down the spine in a fashion only Iommi could at the beginning of Black Sabbath - s/t

I never got into Cannibal Corpse. Alex Webster's one hell of a player though, I'll give em that.

brutal_descent
10-17-2011, 08:30 AM
Monotheist was a masterpiece, tbqh. The first two riffs in Synagoga Satanae bring the chills down the spine in a fashion only Iommi could at the beginning of Black Sabbath - s/t

I never got into Cannibal Corpse. Alex Webster's one hell of a player though.

I'm not saying it isn't - I love Triptykon, and I got a migraine from watching them at Graspop this year. :lol:

I can understand why, but I'm still surprised even time I hear someone say it. Do you like any death metal?

beyondtheblack
10-17-2011, 08:40 AM
What puzzles me personally, is that Enslaved should open for Triptykon, after Enslaved played sold-out venues in the US, and Triptykon attracted about 50 people. I don't comment on the quality of both bands, just quoting facts.

I'm sure both Fischer's inflated ego and Ivar's kindness have a finger in this.

BlackmoreOfBowling
10-17-2011, 08:44 AM
Of course, but CC's music simply comes off to me as the Nickelback of Death Metal. Same album, same concept, same tunes over and over again for the past 10+ years and newer generations of mallcore masses flock to it.

But like I said, given the chance you'd bet I'd hit this show up anyway.

brutal_descent
10-17-2011, 08:59 AM
Of course, but CC's music simply comes off to me as the Nickelback of Death Metal. Same album, same concept, same tunes over and over again for the past 10+ years and newer generations of mallcore masses flock to it.

But like I said, given the chance you'd bet I'd hit this show up anyway.

The only difference is that unlike Nickelback, they actually kick ass.

:fist:

mankvill
10-17-2011, 10:47 AM
Weird lineup, but fantastic. Just be sure to show up late to miss the first band. :fist:

hellawaits77ny
10-17-2011, 03:03 PM
Another sick European tour. Lucky fuckers!