PDA

View Full Version : Testament December European tour?

IrritatedTrout
10-16-2011, 08:05 AM
http://www.last.fm/music/Testament/+events

2 dates are up on Last.fm. The Stuttgart date seems like it's been added by a local radio station so hopefully they have the inside scoop on this and an announcement will be coming soon. A closer date would be awesome but if not I can make it down to Stuttgart!:party:

Support from Onslaught, Bullet, and Izegrim. Never heard of 'em and probably don't care but I'll check out Onslaught and see if they're good.

Edit: Previewing Onslaught on itunes and they're not too bad, don't know that I'd buy their albums but they seem like decent support. Izegrim sounded lame but I pretty much expected that from their name.:lol:

ravenheart
10-16-2011, 02:19 PM
You've never heard of Onslaught? You are not a thrash fan. Please leave ;)

Already knew a Testment tour was coming before the end of the year. Most money was on them headlining Thrashfest, but that turned out to be Sepultura, so figured they'd hooked up their own tour.

Bullet do not belong there, but whatever, I'll turn up for Onslaught. Who are awesome. Assuming London gets a date and they don't consider the UK to be a separate tour. Again.

Dextrimental
10-16-2011, 02:30 PM
Jesus Bullet is a total mismatch on this tour, but Onslaught and Testament is a healthy thrash package. Hope this hits Dublin.

IrritatedTrout
10-17-2011, 03:47 AM
Yeah, I listened to Bullet and they definitely don't seem to fit.

ravenheart
10-17-2011, 07:02 AM
Bullet should spend their lives touring with Airbourne and Big Ball.