PDA

View Full Version : Decrepit Birth -- Santa Barbara, CA -- October 9th, 2011

Ethereal Mirror
10-12-2011, 09:14 PM
I think this was their only headlining show of the fall tour. Fleshgod Apocalypse opened and were cool but I'm not familiar enough with them to report a setlist.

Decrepit Birth
Of Genocide
Metatron
Diminishing Between Worlds
Prelude to the Apocalypse
The Resonance
The Infestation
Polarity
The Living Doorway
Symbiosis

christopher
10-12-2011, 09:27 PM
I wanted to go to this show, but SB was too far for me to drive on a school night, especially one with two midterms the following day. I wonder if Fleshgod played more than the five songs they are currently playing on the tour.

treghet
10-12-2011, 11:20 PM
Eh... they need to change up their set. I've already seen all of those songs live.

OraclesofAgony
10-12-2011, 11:23 PM
I think Fleshgod played the same set as on the tour because someone who posted on Fleshgod's Facebook who went to the show said they played 5 songs.

christopher
10-12-2011, 11:28 PM
I think Fleshgod played the same set as on the tour because someone who posted on Fleshgod's Facebook who went to the show said they played 5 songs.

That's a bummer. My buddy went to the show on Monday and hated FA. He loves the first cd, but hates the symphonic shit and falsetto singing they added to their sound.

OraclesofAgony
10-13-2011, 12:20 AM
That's a bummer. My buddy went to the show on Monday and hated FA. He loves the first cd, but hates the symphonic shit and falsetto singing they added to their sound.

There's a lot of people who think that way of them now. I love all three of their releases though and I've thoroughly enjoyed them live all 5 times I've seen them.

hellawaits77ny
10-13-2011, 01:11 AM
9 song headliner? Ghey

NecroRob
10-13-2011, 12:21 PM
Eh... they need to change up their set. I've already seen all of those songs live.

1000x this.