Hechando Chingasos
Division del Norte
La Ley De Plomo
Consejos Narcos

Encore:
California Uber Aztlan
Matando Gueros
Marijuana (over PA)

Always a good show. Though I think this is the 3rd time I've such a similar setlist when I've gone to see them. The new songs sounds pretty good live, and have a nice fast tempo to them. Hopefully this means a new cd isn't to far off in the future.

christopher
10-12-2011, 09:14 AM
I'm going to skip seeing them. What style were the new songs? Were they like songs off of Brujerizmo or Matando Gueros?

metallicbrian666
10-12-2011, 01:19 PM
I'm going to skip seeing them. What style were the new songs? Were they like songs off of Brujerizmo or Matando Gueros?
I'd imagine Matando Gueros, seeing as Dino's not there to make them sound like Fear Factory lol

maxpower
10-12-2011, 01:42 PM
I'd imagine Matando Gueros, seeing as Dino's not there to make them sound like Fear Factory lol

I would definitely lean toward the songs having a more Matando Gueros sound, but definitely made me hopeful for a new album. I tried to get some video recordings with my new camera for the first time, but for some reason it only recorded like 5 seconds and then a break. I'll have to mess with the camera more, so I know how to use it properly next time.

christopher
10-12-2011, 03:57 PM
I'm glad I'm hearing the Matando Gueros sound. Shane promised to return to the grind sound they started off with, but I'm worried Jeff Walker will try to ruin it with a more melodic sound cause he hates grind nowadays.

gabo03
10-13-2011, 10:43 AM
So, who was the drummer?

maxpower
10-13-2011, 10:47 AM
So, who was the drummer?

I thought they referred to him as Podrido, but i wasn't really paying attention. Is he not in the band anymore? Shane wasn't there obviously, but not sure who they said was playing guitar.

gabo03
10-13-2011, 10:51 AM
Podrido is Adrian Erlandsson.

Nick_to_the_face
10-13-2011, 11:54 AM
I'd really like to see these guys, but I think I prefer Asesino over them.

maxpower
10-13-2011, 12:47 PM
I'd really like to see these guys, but I think I prefer Asesino over them.

I have seen asesino once and it was pretty amazing. I did take the setlist so I'll try and post it, but they played a bunch of Brujeria songs too. Tony is pretty good on lead vocals, but I honestly wouldn't pass on either one if they came through town.

Nick_to_the_face
10-14-2011, 03:34 PM
I have seen asesino once and it was pretty amazing. I did take the setlist so I'll try and post it, but they played a bunch of Brujeria songs too. Tony is pretty good on lead vocals, but I honestly wouldn't pass on either one if they came through town.

I wouldn't either, but considering they would never come through here, I would never have that problem :hecho: