Fixation on the Darkness
My last serenade

Shadows fall

Idle hands
Idiot Box
Stepping outside the circle
Destroyer of Senses
Thoughts without words

It was a good day, ozzy ended up getting sick so we were able to get our money back if we left before the main stage started. So for what it was i saw a few good bands for free. i left once cradle of filth went on stage. I remember there were mad police officers with riot gear in the parking lot just incase people became hostile.
I duno sworn enemys whole setlist but i know they played "one way trip", "As real as it gets", and closed wit "Sworn enemy". One of the main reasons why i wanted to go to ozzfest that summer was to see nothingface on the second stage but the band split a day before the show. It dont matter though i caught them headline 2 days before in long island new york. Motograter was lame. E-town concrete was awesome

brutal_descent
10-09-2011, 12:00 PM
Please format setlists appropriately, like "Ozzfest -- Month, Day, Year -- New Jersey, NJ" in this case.

illuminatus917
10-09-2011, 12:13 PM
BrutalDescent is the last remnant of the KGB

http://i54.tinypic.com/2i6crnt.png

jd091
10-09-2011, 12:43 PM
BrutalDescent is the last remnant of the KGB

http://i54.tinypic.com/2i6crnt.png

:lol:

I thought this was Manks' job!

daimonos
10-09-2011, 12:46 PM
If it's anyone's job, it's not someone who hasn't even been here a year...

jd091
10-09-2011, 12:49 PM
If it's anyone's job, it's not someone who hasn't even been here a year...

BOOM

larvtard
10-09-2011, 12:54 PM
And to top that off, he's 15.

Just wanted to put that out there.

Queensrychian
10-09-2011, 02:23 PM
Please format setlists appropriately, like "Ozzfest -- Month, Day, Year -- New Jersey, NJ" in this case.

Someone want to get the finger out of their ass! I am sick and tired of formating bullshit on here. Just be happy people are providing their experiences and the set lists. Since when did metal become so Formal. Anyone else want a properly formatted set list go to an Opera with the rest of the stuffy assholes!!!!!:bouville::bouville::bouville::bouvil le::bouville::bouville::bouville::bouville::bouvil le::bouville::bouville:

IrritatedTrout
10-09-2011, 02:38 PM
I'm glad you only have 42 posts. I'd hate to have to hear from you more often.

christopher
10-09-2011, 02:39 PM

jd091
10-09-2011, 02:46 PM
I'm glad you only have 42 posts. I'd hate to have to hear from you more often.

The Ghost at Number One
10-09-2011, 03:01 PM
I'm glad you only have 42 posts. I'd hate to have to hear from you more often.Well done, sir.

BrutalDescent, I'm right there with you. Fight the good fight, man.

JRA
10-09-2011, 03:07 PM
Someone want to get the finger out of their ass! I am sick and tired of formating bullshit on here. Just be happy people are providing their experiences and the set lists. Since when did metal become so Formal. Anyone else want a properly formatted set list go to an Opera with the rest of the stuffy assholes!!!!!:bouville::bouville::bouville::bouvil le::bouville::bouville::bouville::bouville::bouvil le::bouville::bouville:

Oh, eat a dick.

MountainKing
10-09-2011, 04:10 PM
I know i'm not a regular here as far as posts go, but I am surprised by the elitist attitude taken by people here with regard to how things are posted. This is a METAL site. Such conformity to regulation is oxymoronic. Metal is about rebellion and attitude, not toeing the line. A jury of OZZY, DIO, LEMMY, HALFORD, HARRIS, HETFIELD, VAN HALEN, YOUNG, ARAYA, MUSTAINE, IAN, AND OLIVA find you guilty of shameful obidience. LONG LIVE METAL!

smearCampaign
10-09-2011, 04:21 PM
I know i'm not a regular here as far as posts go, but I am surprised by the elitist attitude taken by people here with regard to how things are posted. This is a METAL site. Such conformity to regulation is oxymoronic. Metal is about rebellion and attitude, not toeing the line. A jury of OZZY, DIO, LEMMY, HALFORD, HARRIS, HETFIELD, VAN HALEN, YOUNG, ARAYA, MUSTAINE, IAN, AND OLIVA find you guilty of shameful obidience. LONG LIVE METAL!

Oh yeah... a jury of millionaires. Awesome. :tp:

So, your idea of rebellion comes in the form of posting poorly formatted forum threads on the internet?

larvtard
10-09-2011, 04:28 PM

We're not preaching conformity bro, just want things to look neat. Chill your grits.

jd091
10-09-2011, 04:29 PM

but i like emmure

u forgot emmure

MountainKing
10-09-2011, 04:32 PM
We're not preaching conformity bro, just want things to look neat. Chill your grits.

Well, cut your hair and buy a suit mr. neat pants

MountainKing
10-09-2011, 04:34 PM
Oh yeah... a jury of millionaires. Awesome. :tp:

So, your idea of rebellion comes in the form of posting poorly formatted forum threads on the internet?

its not my idea of rebellion, its the absurdity of certain individuals insisting a certain standard that seems trivial

Dextrimental
10-09-2011, 04:39 PM
This is incredibly strange, 3 very irregular posters in one thread, two of which complaining about the regulars wanting the title to be properly formatted to make the thread easier to find.

Strange night!

MountainKing
10-09-2011, 04:48 PM
but i like emmure

u forgot emmure

This is true. I did omit them for my silly list. But that is whats great about the metal community. There's so much music out there someone is inevitably left out of some list. I've not heard them but have now checked them out and discovered something new to me. I listed metal pioneers and legends as a goof,but it surprises me how even metal gets dumped on by metal fans. they're millionaire so they are no longer credible? hmm.

Magson13
10-09-2011, 04:58 PM
This is incredibly strange, 3 very irregular posters in one thread, two of which complaining about the regulars wanting the title to be properly formatted to make the thread easier to find.

Strange night!

Am I not the only troll here right now? Feels weird man.

The Ghost at Number One
10-09-2011, 05:47 PM
I think something that's far too frequently overlooked is that the format itself is quite simple, and it's spelled out very clearly in the how-to section.

It should be kept in mind that people have taken it upon themselves (more or less thanklessly, I'd wager) to build a place where we can all come to share and check out set lists from shows all over the world, and it doesn't cost any of us a single cent. When the format isn't followed, the moderators have to fix it, and I'd imagine, certainly after all these years, that that's incredibly annoying. Frankly, I think not following the format is simply inconsiderate. It's been specifically suggested for a reason, and I think that should be respected.

Noobsaibot
10-09-2011, 06:00 PM
How bout dem setlists?

illuminatus917
10-09-2011, 06:08 PM

I thought this was Manks' job!

He was sleepin' on the job.

Ugh. All these noobs coming in here and acting like they know what's what makes my brain hurt.

jd091
10-09-2011, 06:16 PM
This is true. I did omit them for my silly list. But that is whats great about the metal community. There's so much music out there someone is inevitably left out of some list. I've not heard them but have now checked them out and discovered something new to me. I listed metal pioneers and legends as a goof,but it surprises me how even metal gets dumped on by metal fans. they're millionaire so they are no longer credible? hmm.

I can't tell if:

You have no idea who Emmure is
You fucking hate emmure with a passion
You are like me and actually like them ;)
You are the greatest troll this site has ever seen

Bravo, sir.

illuminatus917
10-09-2011, 06:18 PM
You are like me and actually like them ;)

:mad:

jd091
10-09-2011, 06:24 PM
:mad:

:ass:

Come on, you never read my epically famous TOP DEATHCORE ALBUMS list (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=17698)?

;)

Dextrimental
10-09-2011, 06:24 PM
Am I not the only troll here right now? Feels weird man.

Y'know, as much as your trolling can irritate me, I had just grown accustomed to you as part of this site. These guys be raggin' on your trollin' territory man!

Last thing this site needs is trolling deathcore fans though.

larvtard
10-09-2011, 06:32 PM
Y'know, as much as your trolling can irritate me, I had just grown accustomed to you as part of this site. These guys be raggin' on your trollin' territory man!

Last thing this site needs is trolling deathcore fans though.

Yeah, same, I actually like Magson. He's a bro :cool:

Magson13
10-09-2011, 07:07 PM
Yeah, same, I actually like Magson. He's a bro :cool:

*brofist*

Nater
10-09-2011, 07:33 PM
I like how neat and organized it is here. It makes things easy to find. It's like a well done filing cabinet. Everything has their place and it's all just a matter of taking the time to sort through. That doesn't take long though when you know how it's all set up and can just fill in the blanks.

illuminatus917
10-09-2011, 09:33 PM
I like how neat and organized it is here. It makes things easy to find. It's like a well done filing cabinet. Everything has their place and it's all just a matter of taking the time to sort through. That doesn't take long though when you know how it's all set up and can just fill in the blanks.

:fist:

300%_Density
10-09-2011, 09:47 PM
:ass:

Come on, you never read my epically famous TOP DEATHCORE ALBUMS list?

;)

Damn you & your shameless self promotion!!! :flame: LOL. Super tempted to f up my next setlist bc I enjoy reading this. You guys are cheap entertainment.

jd091
10-09-2011, 10:02 PM
Damn you & your shameless self promotion!!! :flame: LOL. Super tempted to f up my next setlist bc I enjoy reading this. You guys are cheap entertainment.

Any time. ;)

EDIT: Actually, I think the link's broken. So here's a good one!

http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=17698

Enjoy.

300%_Density
10-09-2011, 10:10 PM
Any time. ;)

EDIT: Actually, I think the link's broken. So here's a good one!

http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=17698

Enjoy.

So are you setup to get $ everytime someone clicks on that countdown? Because I can gladly make one as well!!!

jd091
10-09-2011, 10:23 PM
So are you setup to get $ everytime someone clicks on that countdown? Because I can gladly make one as well!!!

plz do a crabcore one

dcmetal108
10-10-2011, 11:20 AM
plz do a crabcore one

No do a mathcore one.
(runs off to find out what mathcore is).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathcore

jd091
10-10-2011, 01:00 PM
No do a mathcore one.
(runs off to find out what mathcore is).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathcore

Mathcore's a tricky-ass genre. I dunno whether to call half the bands that or Metalcore (Converge, Botch, Coalesce, etc).

dcmetal108
10-11-2011, 12:13 PM
Mathcore's a tricky-ass genre. I dunno whether to call half the bands that or Metalcore (Converge, Botch, Coalesce, etc).

I don't even know if I consider it a real genre. I don't classify any band by it.

(also live the Keepers Of The Faith picture!)

metallicbrian666
10-11-2011, 01:24 PM
Nobody in Holmdel has heard of formatting

es156
10-11-2011, 07:57 PM

Here we go again....

Besides the general organizational value, there is actually more to the story. The set lists go into a database indexed by the thread title. So if the title is wrong the index is wrong. Some people may take the format nazi thing a little too far, but they are just trying to help the cause.

Link (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=7278)

illuminatus917
10-11-2011, 09:00 PM
Some people may take the format nazi thing a little too far

BrutalDescent

brutal_descent
10-12-2011, 12:27 AM
BrutalDescent

no u :I

MPF
10-12-2011, 01:16 AM
This is STILL Going on?

Damn I thought people were finally getting girlfriends and lady friends here. Go get laid!

jd091
10-12-2011, 08:53 AM
This is STILL Going on?

Damn I thought people were finally getting girlfriends and lady friends here. Go get laid!

...what

MPF
10-12-2011, 08:58 AM
...what

People are really bitching this many pages about formatting from a guy who rarely posts....

Get laid instead.

illuminatus917
10-12-2011, 09:01 AM
People are really bitching this many pages about formatting

BrutalDescent

jd091
10-12-2011, 09:06 AM
Get laid instead.

I mean, I am. I don't know about you. :finger:

xStructualDefect
10-12-2011, 10:29 AM
This is STILL Going on?

:lol: :lol:

MPF
10-12-2011, 02:18 PM
:lol: :lol:

I'm glad somebody got it. :lol:

JD, yeah it's been a while, but then again I don't have multi-page discussions about the correct formatting of a thread title. :tongue:

jd091
10-12-2011, 04:52 PM
JD, yeah it's been a while, but then again I don't have multi-page discussions about the correct formatting of a thread title. :tongue:

Givin' you a hard time, bro. ;)

I'll be straight with you guys: I'm picky as fuck when it comes to this site. If I see an out-of-format thread in the top right, it's like a fucking laser beam burning through my eyes.

Speaking of which, I would pay mad amounts of money to change the top-right logo and expunge the Metal Kid from existence!

:mad: :headoff: :mad:

Queensrychian
10-14-2011, 04:40 PM
People are really bitching this many pages about formatting from a guy who rarely posts....

Get laid instead.

See, I think that was what I was trying to say, care less about the format and go get laid, just enjoy the post. Of course I didn't realize that the formatting matters. However, I do think we are taking this set list thing to far. Do we need a database? I thought we were metal, not metal nerds!

Queensrychian
10-14-2011, 04:42 PM
Oh yeah I forgot, I post so infrequently because I have other things to do in my life other than sit on a set list web site and wack off to the Ghost brigade set!

mankvill
10-14-2011, 04:44 PM
everybodys_getting_mad.jpg.tiff.World_In_Conflict_ autosave_Jul_16_2008.sav

mankvill
10-14-2011, 04:49 PM
See, I think that was what I was trying to say, care less about the format and go get laid, just enjoy the post. Of course I didn't realize that the formatting matters. However, I do think we are taking this set list thing to far. Do we need a database? I thought we were metal, not metal nerds!

"Haha, you are passionate about something I'm not, you're a fucking faggot!"

jd091
10-14-2011, 04:50 PM
I thought we were metal, not metal nerds!
Dude. We are TOTALLY metal nerds. Deal with it.

Oh yeah I forgot, I post so infrequently because I have other things to do in my life other than sit on a set list web site and wack off to the Ghost brigade set!

aw yeah ghost brigade u so sexay

fapfapfap

MPF
10-14-2011, 04:52 PM

I was on board with you until you knocked Ghost Brigade....:bouville:

Queensrychian
10-15-2011, 05:14 PM
I was on board with you until you knocked Ghost Brigade....:bouville:

wasn't knocking Ghost Brigade, was just the first band I saw at the top of the page. You could have inserted any bands name, Metallica, Slayer, etc... Thanks for the support my friend.

Queensrychian
10-15-2011, 05:15 PM
Dude. We are TOTALLY metal nerds. Deal with it.

aw yeah ghost brigade u so sexay

fapfapfap

LOL , love this post!
:D

Epidemic Reign
10-15-2011, 06:07 PM
Not to be elitist or anything, but 99% of this thread belongs in General Chat :lol: