PDA

View Full Version : Persistence Tour 2012

hellawaits77ny
10-05-2011, 08:37 PM
Dude, European's are so lucky. How come we can't get a tour like this in North America? Suicidal Tendencies + Biohazard co-headlining w/ Terror as support. That's awesome. I know this would only play small venues in NA, but still it's such a bummer to see Europe getting all the goods. Not saying they don't deserve it, cause they do. Still bums me out though.

http://www.bravewords.com/news/170246

jd091
10-05-2011, 10:23 PM
Suicidal Tendencies + Biohazard co-headlining w/ Terror as support.

sdfglkjhyiljhoihlj

Sorry, I had to wipe the semen off my keyboard

hellawaits77ny
10-05-2011, 10:36 PM
sdfglkjhyiljhoihlj

Sorry, I had to wipe the semen off my keyboard

HA!

I had chest pains when I first saw the article. But as soon as I saw it, I just knew it was a European tour.

Bergman101
10-06-2011, 11:09 AM
Holy fuck tits!..... So who wants to go to Europe with me??? :D

MetalIsArt
10-06-2011, 11:21 AM

I already live there :D

brutal_descent
10-06-2011, 11:25 AM
I already live there :D

That makes two of us ;)

MetalIsArt
10-06-2011, 12:19 PM
:allan:That makes two of us ;)

;)

Hello

GarageMetal468
10-06-2011, 01:42 PM
Dude, European's are so lucky. How come we can't get a tour like this in North America? Suicidal Tendencies + Biohazard co-headlining w/ Terror as support. That's awesome. I know this would only play small venues in NA, but still it's such a bummer to see Europe getting all the goods. Not saying they don't deserve it, cause they do. Still bums me out though.

http://www.bravewords.com/news/170246

Why would we need something as awesome as this when we have Hollywood Undead and Asking Alexandria, Born of Osiris and Carnifex, and not to mention Avenged Sevenfold touring the U.S. for the 3rd time this year!!!!!! AMERICA, FUCK YEAH

:bouville:

hellawaits77ny
10-06-2011, 08:07 PM
Why would we need something as awesome as this when we have Hollywood Undead and Asking Alexandria, Born of Osiris and Carnifex, and not to mention Avenged Sevenfold touring the U.S. for the 3rd time this year!!!!!! AMERICA, FUCK YEAH

:bouville:

Oh I know, isn't it great!!!!???

On a POSSIBLE positive note, Biohazard stated on their FB that they will be announcing another tour tommorrow (Fri) AM. Fingers crossed for North America!!!! With my luck it will be South America.

LOL I have a DVD of a Metallica show in Arnhem, Holland in '06. A7X opened, and he asked the crowd what they thought of the openers. THERE WAS A DEFEANING "BOOOOOOOOOOOO"!!! It was awesome! Americans' musical tastes suck.

hellawaits77ny
10-06-2011, 08:08 PM

Ya know man, if this was announced a couple of months ago, I probably would have gone. I've been planning a Europe trip for a while. But this only being a little over 3 months away, I can't justify it.

hellawaits77ny
10-13-2011, 10:19 PM
They're doing the Soundwave fests, which is great news for the Aussie fans.

Their FB says a US tour is currently being booked. Only time will tell.

hellawaits77ny
10-14-2011, 02:37 PM
Walls of Jericho just got added to this tour. Another solid act