PDA

View Full Version : Shitty band assaulted on stage

IrritatedTrout
10-04-2011, 09:08 AM
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=164159

Good.:lol:

Epidemic Reign
10-04-2011, 09:17 AM
High School, the Stage Show :lol:

mankvill
10-04-2011, 09:30 AM
What really makes me wonder is that why would people be at a BMTH show if they hated them :eyes:

jd091
10-04-2011, 10:31 AM
What really makes me wonder is that why would people be at a BMTH show if they hated them :eyes:

Yeah. That's just not cool. And they were getting better, honestly. Their latest LP was solid. Speaking of it... it's past time we necroed that thread. :D

mankvill
10-04-2011, 10:57 AM
Yeah. That's just not cool. And they were getting better, honestly. Their latest LP was solid. Speaking of it... it's past time we necroed that thread. :D

Pretty sure that's Nick's job

mastodon421
10-04-2011, 10:59 AM

I've seen them twice and I hate them;) It is a pretty douchey thing to do, but Oli Sykes is such a prick that I found this to be hilarious.

Wizzbang11
10-04-2011, 11:27 AM
I think music would be a better place if people responded to bands sucking with violence. Seriously, if every BMTH/deathcore/scene/hipster band got fucking jumped by a bunch of crazed drunks everytime they got on stage that entire sub genre would probably disappear.

Indestructible
10-04-2011, 11:34 AM
I think music would be a better place if people responded to bands sucking with violence. Seriously, if every BMTH/deathcore/scene/hipster band got fucking jumped by a bunch of crazed drunks everytime they got on stage that entire sub genre would probably disappear.

Better than that. We can leave Deathcore and it's fans alone. Let people listen to Bring Me The Horizon. One thing more annoying than Bring me The Horizon are the people that say they suck.

mankvill
10-04-2011, 11:38 AM
Better than that. We can leave Deathcore and it's fans alone. Let people listen to Bring Me The Horizon. One thing more annoying than Bring me The Horizon are the people that say they suck.

metal fans have been doing that, and nothing happened. in fact, the rose funeral incident happened.

Maiden33
10-04-2011, 11:41 AM

This is a beautiful quote, I'm posting it on Facebook, haha.

jd091
10-04-2011, 11:44 AM

I'm actually gonna stick up for these kids and say that's one of the douchiest, most elitist things I've ever read.

IrritatedTrout
10-04-2011, 12:34 PM

oh u

This is a beautiful quote, I'm posting it on Facebook, haha.

It is pretty awesome.:lol:

dcmetal108
10-04-2011, 12:52 PM
I've seen them twice and I hate them;) It is a pretty douchey thing to do, but Oli Sykes is such a prick that I found this to be hilarious.

Couldn't word it better myself. As much as I hate the band and wish violence about that douche Oli Sykes that is douchey to do. Also his fault too for calling them out. He isn't Corpsegrinder he can't do that!

Also good that someone hit him maybe he will wise up . Don't throw a fit and start throwing water all over everyone for something a few people did. I know if I'm at a show and the band starts dumping alot of water on me I don't want my phone getting wet nor do I want to be wet. That would make me lost tons of respect for them.

Another thing where is so called security. They've been playing mainly HOB type shows and they always have tons of security in front of the stage. And whatever band member did the sissy kick should of gotten hit also lol.

daimonos
10-04-2011, 01:20 PM
I'm actually gonna stick up for these kids and say that's one of the douchiest, most elitist things I've ever read.

Yeah but aren't we talking about the same guy who pulled an R. Kelly on an underage fan at a show?

Epidemic Reign
10-04-2011, 01:34 PM
Yeah but aren't we talking about the same guy who pulled an R. Kelly on an underage fan at a show?

As much as the guy is a massive douchenozzle, this really sounds like one of those things that never actually happened.

treghet
10-04-2011, 01:45 PM
As much as the guy is a massive douchenozzle, this really sounds like one of those things that never actually happened.

Yeah. And the girl dropped the charges.

jd091
10-04-2011, 02:56 PM
I think you guys misunderstood me, I was calling out Wizzbang. I appreciate and respect you man, but that's just one of the most arrogant things I've read. Why the fuck should you care about bands you don't like? I don't go around saying people should kill power metal bands, do I? Because I can't fucking stand power metal. But nope, I respectfully keep my mouth shut and realize that it's just not my thing, and let all the power metal guys have fun. Since I'm not a douche.

/rant

mankvill
10-04-2011, 02:58 PM
I think you guys misunderstood me, I was calling out Wizzbang. I appreciate and respect you man, but that's just one of the most arrogant things I've read. Why the fuck should you care about bands you don't like? I don't go around saying people should kill power metal bands, do I? Because I can't fucking stand power metal. But nope, I respectfully keep my mouth shut and realize that it's just not my thing, and let all the power metal guys have fun. Since I'm not a douche.

/rant

*shoves*

KILL ALL DEATHCORE BANDS

daimonos
10-04-2011, 03:06 PM
Well hey, these guys act so hard and tough all the time...they should be ready to whoop some ass at any moment, right?

jd091
10-04-2011, 03:17 PM
Well hey, these guys act so hard and tough all the time...they should be ready to whoop some ass at any moment, right?

Well... yeah, I guess so. :lol: The dudes from Oceano and Carnifex sure are asking for it most of the time. I woulddn't necessarily call Oli Sykes "hard and tough" with his stage presence, though.

Just watched the footage for the first time. Pretty darn stupid. That's not how you handle that situation as a frontman. Even then, the hecklers in the crowd are just as much to blame. Why are you at a BMTH show if you hate them? Leave. Go to the bar in the back. Honestly, the majority of the crowd for them are just teenage girls anyway, so why ruin their fun? Let them enjoy their band.

Wizzbang11
10-04-2011, 03:23 PM
I actually advocate killing every member of bands that play music I don't like, because I am objectively correct about my analysis of what music is good and what sucks.

BloodoftheKings
10-04-2011, 03:40 PM
Oli is a douche and he deserves no sympathy in this situation. I love how he tried to look tough egging on the people throwing water bottles to come on stage and fight him thinking no one would actually do it :lol:.

And fuck whoever is calling Dayan an elitist, he speaks the truth and that quote was beautiful.

jd091
10-04-2011, 03:45 PM
And fuck whoever is calling Dayan an elitist, he speaks the truth and that quote was beautiful.

COME A' ME BRO

COME UP 'ERE ON TH' STAGE AN FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN

illuminatus917
10-04-2011, 03:46 PM
Awesome.

dcmetal108
10-04-2011, 04:45 PM
Well... yeah, I guess so. :lol: The dudes from Oceano and Carnifex sure are asking for it most of the time. I woulddn't necessarily call Oli Sykes "hard and tough" with his stage presence, though.

Just watched the footage for the first time. Pretty darn stupid. That's not how you handle that situation as a frontman. Even then, the hecklers in the crowd are just as much to blame. Why are you at a BMTH show if you hate them? Leave. Go to the bar in the back. Honestly, the majority of the crowd for them are just teenage girls anyway, so why ruin their fun? Let them enjoy their band.

HEY I LIKE THEM!

When I saw Carnifex they didn't act tough at all. No asking for violence. All nice guys. Now Oceano is violent yet I love it. And if that was Adam being attacked onstage he'd murder them all and if for some reason he didn't the rest of the band would including their 300 pound bassist. Also I'd defend them!:mad:

xStructualDefect
10-04-2011, 05:25 PM
I actually advocate killing every member of bands that play music I don't like

yea ur so evil brah

Wizzbang11
10-04-2011, 05:52 PM
yea ur so evil brah

Yeah, that's definitely what I was going for.

larvtard
10-04-2011, 06:48 PM
Yeah, that's definitely what I was going for.

:lol:

christopher
10-04-2011, 08:03 PM
I don't think any band should be harmed on stage because someone doesn't like their music. If you were to harm them, then do it off stage for other reasons such as the guy truly being a dick. Anyone who wishes harm to a band for not writing music they can appreciate is a dumbass. I would hate for this to start happening, then escalate to someone great again like what happened to Dimebag. I'm not comparing Dime to the shitty bands mentioned earlier, I just don't think people deserve that type of treatment for doing what they love.

SomewhereInTime72
10-04-2011, 08:16 PM
I lol'd.

jd091
10-04-2011, 08:54 PM
I don't think any band should be harmed on stage because someone doesn't like their music. If you were to harm them, then do it off stage for other reasons such as the guy truly being a dick. Anyone who wishes harm to a band for not writing music they can appreciate is a dumbass. I would hate for this to start happening, then escalate to someone great again like what happened to Dimebag. I'm not comparing Dime to the shitty bands mentioned earlier, I just don't think people deserve that type of treatment for doing what they love.

This, thank you so much. Doesn't matter what genre it is.

xStructualDefect
10-04-2011, 11:22 PM

This

IrritatedTrout
10-05-2011, 01:40 AM

I do.:light:

They are clearly not true enough and you lose metal points if you like them. Beating them up is pretty true though. You gain points for that.

Wizzbang11
10-05-2011, 08:53 AM
I do.:light:

They are clearly not true enough and you lose metal points if you like them. Beating them up is pretty true though. You gain points for that.

This man knows what he's talking about.

Butcher of Birth
10-05-2011, 10:57 AM
My thoughts on all the butt hurt going on: :lol:

People actually giving a giving about some young bloke who ain't got a bone of talent: :tp:

Attempting to put order in the universe by attacking these shits: :party:

christopher
10-05-2011, 11:27 AM
Its funny how you guys are all talk. I doubt any of you would really storm a stage to attack a band you hate.

Butcher of Birth
10-05-2011, 11:46 AM
Its funny how you guys are all talk. I doubt any of you would really storm a stage to attack a band you hate.

If it came down to it, I would do it after the show if need be. I much before to heckle while at a show because most bands don't know what to say in return.

Epidemic Reign
10-05-2011, 11:47 AM

I don't think it's so much that certain people in this thread are "all talk", I think it's more that certain people in this thread aren't really taking the topic as seriously as others ;)

brutal_descent
10-05-2011, 12:07 PM
Seems like it's all about BMTH this week:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2045454/McDonalds-worker-David-Russell-used-Facebook-lure-Maricar-Benedicto-cut-throat.html

Some dude pretended to be Sykes over Facebook and persuaded this girl to fly over from America to England, and then slit her throat and stabbed her multiple times in a park.

larvtard
10-05-2011, 12:14 PM
Some dude pretended to be Sykes over Facebook and persuaded this girl to fly over from America to England, and then slit her throat and stabbed her multiple times in a park.

:lol::lol::lol:

wait...that's actually kind of sad. :(

damn :(

Epidemic Reign
10-05-2011, 12:22 PM

wait...that's actually kind of sad. :(

damn :(

This.

But mostly this.

I don't mean to be a heartless bastard, but fuck, stupidity has its price like everything else.

IrritatedTrout
10-05-2011, 01:14 PM
Seems like it's all about BMTH this week:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2045454/McDonalds-worker-David-Russell-used-Facebook-lure-Maricar-Benedicto-cut-throat.html

That's really fucking sick and very sad.

As far as the rushing the stage thing goes, of course I wouldn't. Who the fuck wants to get arrested for some shit like that? I'm not stupid but I'm fine with others doing it.:lol: Makes for a good youtube video.

dcmetal108
10-05-2011, 01:18 PM
That last thing is sad I admit but really I mean common sense says that a "rock star?" (didn't know he was one) isn't going to as you to fly over to another country and meet him in the woods.

BloodoftheKings
10-05-2011, 01:21 PM
That girl is so stupid I can't feel bad.

larvtard
10-05-2011, 01:22 PM
No shit. Feel bad for the parents.

IrritatedTrout
10-05-2011, 01:30 PM
It is a very dumb thing to do. Who the hell meets somebody in the woods in a foreign country and then allows them to blindfold them?:confused:

Epidemic Reign
10-05-2011, 01:34 PM
It is a very dumb thing to do. Who the hell meets somebody in the woods in a foreign country and then allows them to blindfold them?:confused:

This is why ravenheart thinks we're a bunch of idiots :lol:

rjturtle9
10-05-2011, 10:58 PM
I don't go around saying people should kill power metal bands, do I? Because I can't fucking stand power metal.

Dude, it's cause they have swords, magic, and Dragons. You just don't fuck with dragons!

So, it looks like their fans aren't that bright either...

jd091
10-05-2011, 11:05 PM
Dude, it's cause they have swords, magic, and Dragons. You just don't fuck with dragons!

:lol: Good point! I'm a huge fantasy nerd, no fucks given. I just can't take te singing seriously.