PDA

View Full Version : The Official 'What Are You Doing' Thread Part V

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

mankvill
12-05-2011, 11:46 PM
They're doing something acoustic right now :hmm:

Nazareth cover

Sepultura69
12-05-2011, 11:47 PM
My friend text me at 11pm right when the first song started. I guess the acoustic song was a cover of Please Don't Judas Me:hmm:

ah, I see. Man, that would be so awesome if they pull something rare out of left wing like "Metal Militia" or "Frayed Ends of Sanity". Or better yet, both of them side by side. I thought the whole point of these shows was for them to pull out oldies and rare tunes(Unreleased songs?, Death magnetic tracks ect). Either way I'm not complaining or bitching, I would be going ape shit at this show and i hope your friend is having a grand time. :rocker:

christopher
12-05-2011, 11:50 PM
ah, I see. Man, that would be so awesome if they pull something rare out of left wing like "Metal Militia" or "Frayed Ends of Sanity". Or better yet, both of them side by side. I thought the whole point of these shows was for them to pull out oldies and rare tunes(Unreleased songs?, Death magnetic tracks ect). Either way I'm not complaining or bitching, I would be going ape shit at this show and i hope your friend is having a grand time. :rocker:

My friend got tickets to all four nights. He's one lucky mother fucker. He deserves to get all the rare shit he wants cause he's been seeing Metallica about 5 times every time they came through since the And Justice For All tour.

mankvill
12-05-2011, 11:50 PM
No Leaf Clover with Apocalyptica

Sepultura69
12-05-2011, 11:51 PM
ANESTHESIA-Pulling teeth

:eek: :eek: :eek: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

jd091
12-05-2011, 11:54 PM
No Leaf Clover with Apocalyptica

EPIC MEH

christopher
12-06-2011, 12:00 AM
ANESTHESIA-Pulling teeth

:eek: :eek: :eek: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

Oh wtf? That's weird they would choose to do that one.

christopher
12-06-2011, 12:09 AM
Jason Newsted is now on stage performing Harvester

:eek:

christopher
12-06-2011, 12:12 AM
Damage Inc with Jason!!

:eek::rocker:

Sepultura69
12-06-2011, 12:12 AM
Jason Newsted is now on stage performing Harvester

:eek:

Damage Inc with Jason!!

:eek::rocker:

Nice.

Call of the Cthulu, Damage Inc with Jason, Anesthesia-Pulling Teeth, Harvester of Sorrow with Jason, Leaper Messiah, NO Remorse(the full version and not the botched up 3 minute one that they usually play), I gotta say this is looking pretty fucking solid :rocker:

MPF
12-06-2011, 12:13 AM
I'm just going to leave this here:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/383166_10150407681650264_10212595263_8836030_10139 49856_n.jpg

Speculation over, it is Jason on stage.

Apparently Apocalyptica also did One as well with Metallica.

christopher
12-06-2011, 12:23 AM
Motorcycle Man (Saxon cover) (With Biff Byford)

Sepultura69
12-06-2011, 12:28 AM
Motorcycle Man (Saxon cover) (With Biff Byford)

Imagine if they did "Last caress" and pulled Danzig out of left wing. EPIC :lol:

MPF
12-06-2011, 12:28 AM
Imagine if they did "Last caress" and pulled Danzig out of left wing. EPIC :lol:

I don't know man. I posted that picture of the stage. It doesn't look big enough.

christopher
12-06-2011, 12:30 AM
I don't know man. I posted that picture of the stage. It doesn't look big enough.

:lol:

MPF
12-06-2011, 12:39 AM
^It will ALWAYS be funny. :lol:

ravenheart
12-06-2011, 05:18 AM
Cursing Metallica for not playing their Horsens show on next year's tour one day earlier.

GarageMetal468
12-06-2011, 06:53 AM
Speaking of Metallica...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s320x320/376150_2491284794448_1022605109_2733417_1522165554 _n.jpg

BloodoftheKings
12-06-2011, 07:08 AM
Speaking of Metallica...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s320x320/376150_2491284794448_1022605109_2733417_1522165554 _n.jpg

ravenheart
12-06-2011, 07:47 AM
Speaking of Metallica...

:lol: :lol:

John The Drummer
12-06-2011, 08:27 AM
http://i.qkme.me/3552d4.jpg

ravenheart
12-06-2011, 11:32 AM
Watching Warbringer open for Arch Enemy.

This band suck so hard.

MPF
12-06-2011, 12:49 PM
Right now: Waiting to see if I get to keep my house, still no word. Hoping to hear back soon.
Tonight- Devin Townsend!!!
Tomorrow: As I Lay Dying, Of Mice And Men, The Ghost Inside, iwresteledabearonce, Sylosis. (Hey...I got a pair of tickets free, and can get some station IDs, that's winning to me.)

mastodon421
12-06-2011, 12:52 PM
Hope all goes well with the house dude. As I Lay Dying is awesome live and The Ghost Inside is pretty solid live as well, should be a pretty good show even though Of Mice and Men and iwrestledabearonce suck hard. Completely worth going to for free.

MPF
12-06-2011, 12:55 PM
Hope all goes well with the house dude. As I Lay Dying is awesome live and The Ghost Inside is pretty solid live as well, should be a pretty good show even though Of Mice and Men and iwrestledabearonce suck hard. Completely worth going to for free.

Thanks dude, at least the one good thing is that it is too late in the day for them to kick me out of the house tonight, so I'll be ok for at least one more night.

I don't even have to pay for gas either for tonight or tomorrow. My bassist wants to go to both and offered to drive SCOOOOOOOOOOOORE!

mankvill
12-06-2011, 12:56 PM

This band suck so hard.

No you

MPF
12-06-2011, 01:26 PM
I got some good news and some bad news.

The bad news: My family friend was not able to buy the house.
The good news:..................I save a lot of of money on my car insurance....

The actual good news is that no one bought it. So I can stay here till they do the auctions again in the spring. and if that doesn't sell. it will go to a realtor until it sells. Which we might be able to get cheaper since the housing market is still going DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN

So I got home for at least another 4-5 months if we aren't able to buy it sooner :party:

christopher
12-06-2011, 01:28 PM
Well it sucks that the house isn't officially yours at the moment, but its great to hear that you have a place to live for a good amount of time. It will definitely allow you to figure out what you need to do before you are either kicked out or find a way to purchase the house.

MPF
12-06-2011, 01:44 PM
Well it sucks that the house isn't officially yours at the moment, but its great to hear that you have a place to live for a good amount of time. It will definitely allow you to figure out what you need to do before you are either kicked out or find a way to purchase the house.

That's all I cared about. No one told us about this auction. we were never told anything. Someone called us and told us it was posted at the county courthouse about a month ago. Had we not have known that, we would have been fucked.

So I have about 6 months at least, because they aren't trying again till spring, and we will have 3 months to leave after it is sold and get get served papers about it. In all honesty, we have longer since no one wants this place. :lol:

Epidemic Reign
12-06-2011, 02:03 PM

The good news:..................I save a lot of of money on my car insurance....

The actual good news is that no one bought it. So I can stay here till they do the auctions again in the spring. and if that doesn't sell. it will go to a realtor until it sells. Which we might be able to get cheaper since the housing market is still going DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN

So I got home for at least another 4-5 months if we aren't able to buy it sooner :party:

That's great man! I hope you find a way to keep it for good.

mastodon421
12-06-2011, 02:07 PM

Good to hear man!

MPF
12-06-2011, 02:09 PM
Definitely a million pounds dropped off my shoulder.

Now I can actually enjoy Devin Townsend tonight and the As I Lay Dying tour tomorrow!!!

Speaking of which I gotta half hour to leave.

jd091
12-06-2011, 02:32 PM
Just learned a bunch of Agalloch stuff on guitar by sitting down and playing by ear. Simple, yet really fun to jam out to. :shred:

Seventhzealot
12-06-2011, 03:12 PM

This band suck so hard.

http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx150/FastLikeTheFlash/Animated%20Gif/wat.gif

Seventhzealot
12-06-2011, 03:25 PM
So the Cormorant CD just arrived in the mail!:party: Going to wear this one out I'm sure:D

GarageMetal468
12-06-2011, 08:25 PM
Spent 7 hours today studying for my accounting and stats finals on Thursday :hecho: Can't wait for this to be over! I'm also gonna be recording bass for my band's demo this Thursday when I'm done with finals! And then I got a 10 hour minimum work day the next day! Wooooo

Epidemic Reign
12-06-2011, 10:21 PM
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/391840_301544949877894_100000671737418_990754_1695 60295_n.jpg

christopher
12-06-2011, 10:53 PM
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/391840_301544949877894_100000671737418_990754_1695 60295_n.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

MPF
12-06-2011, 11:26 PM
ZIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLTOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIID

That's all I can say till tomorrow. I'm too beat from tonight to give a proper review of the show tonight. But what I will say is that there was no guard rail at the venue for Devin Townsend, and I got a shitstorm of pics.

and Devin's pick!

And A Ziltoid Puppet!

Epidemic Reign
12-06-2011, 11:34 PM
Quick question to all of you...

A little background: One of my friends on facebook is promoting this "support page" for a 21-year-old Colorado woman who was involved in a "tragic accident" in which she was hit by a lightrail. This young woman is now in the hospital and her friends and family are seeking donations and such.

I have no idea if this friend of mine on facebook knows the victim personally or not, I'd say it's very much a possibility.

...and now, the question. And I really, REALLY am not trying to sound like an insensitive dick when I pose this question. I WANT to be able to feel sorry for this girl, because she's in critical condition and she's fighting for her life.

But... just how fucking stupid do you have to be, to walk in front of a goddamned lightrail?

MPF
12-06-2011, 11:56 PM

A little background: One of my friends on facebook is promoting this "support page" for a 21-year-old Colorado woman who was involved in a "tragic accident" in which she was hit by a lightrail. This young woman is now in the hospital and her friends and family are seeking donations and such.

I have no idea if this friend of mine on facebook knows the victim personally or not, I'd say it's very much a possibility.

...and now, the question. And I really, REALLY am not trying to sound like an insensitive dick when I pose this question. I WANT to be able to feel sorry for this girl, because she's in critical condition and she's fighting for her life.

But... just how fucking stupid do you have to be, to walk in front of a goddamned lightrail?

I think it all depends on the situation. Did she trip into the lightrail. Or was she talking on her cellphone not paying attention? It all varies.

For me, I don't feel bad for drunk driving accidents, if the drunk person is killed, because those people know better. If they kill someone else. I feel horrible. And I feel bad for the families and friends that have to suffer because of someone's dumbass mistake.

To be a complete dick the phrase. Natural Selection...it's only natural comes into play in those situations. I've lost too many friends to drunk driving accidents and other alcohol related deaths. I'm not straight edge pansy. I love drinking, when I'm with friends having a good time. But people outta know the difference between having a good time, and fucking up. Drunk Driving accidents are fucking up.

But back onto this situation. again it all varies. If she got hit by the lightrail because she was multitasking talking, texting, smoking a cigarette, etc stuff. Then well this might be her wake up call if she pulls through. If it was indeed an accident, like tripping. Then you gotta feel bad, or at least not calling her a dumbass, because those accidents are unavoidable.

Epidemic Reign
12-07-2011, 12:09 AM
I think it all depends on the situation. Did she trip into the lightrail. Or was she talking on her cellphone not paying attention? It all varies.

For me, I don't feel bad for drunk driving accidents, if the drunk person is killed, because those people know better. If they kill someone else. I feel horrible. And I feel bad for the families and friends that have to suffer because of someone's dumbass mistake.

To be a complete dick the phrase. Natural Selection...it's only natural comes into play in those situations. I've lost too many friends to drunk driving accidents and other alcohol related deaths. I'm not straight edge pansy. I love drinking, when I'm with friends having a good time. But people outta know the difference between having a good time, and fucking up. Drunk Driving accidents are fucking up.

But back onto this situation. again it all varies. If she got hit by the lightrail because she was multitasking talking, texting, smoking a cigarette, etc stuff. Then well this might be her wake up call if she pulls through. If it was indeed an accident, like tripping. Then you gotta feel bad, or at least not calling her a dumbass, because those accidents are unavoidable.

Cool, thanks for the perspective. Kind of makes me feel better for having such dick-like thoughts :lol: Exactly what she was doing when the accident occurred is not public information at this time, and I wouldn't be surprised if she's the only one who knows. I suppose regardless of the situation, I hope she recovers.

I also hope she's more careful around those damned lightrails in the future :D

Epidemic Reign
12-07-2011, 12:35 AM
Profile of Angela Gossow via Loudwire (http://www.loudwire.com):

Angela Gossow of Arch Enemy not only creates massive mosh pits with her powerful vocals but this Swedish songstress can definitely hold her own and give those burly frontmen a run for their money. ‘Khaos Legions’ is the band’s eighth album and fans are loving it.

ANGELA IS NOT SWEDISH YOU FUCKING DUMBSHITS

ravenheart
12-07-2011, 01:57 AM

... what's a lightrail?

MPF
12-07-2011, 02:01 AM
... what's a lightrail?

A lightrail is basically a monorail (Electric train used as a bus) that is on the ground and not in the air.

ravenheart
12-07-2011, 02:04 AM
A lightrail is basically a monorail (Electric train used as a bus) that is on the ground and not in the air.

So... a tram, then... :eyes:

Although, by the sounds of it, the rail itself is what provides the electricity? Trams use overhead cables.

MPF
12-07-2011, 02:06 AM
So... a tram, then... :eyes:

Although, by the sounds of it, the rail itself is what provides the electricity? Trams use overhead cables.

Almost.

All the power is provided in the trains themselves. Nothing on top.

Epidemic Reign
12-07-2011, 02:08 AM
... what's a lightrail?

It's what we call the above-ground public trams in America, which are steadily becoming more prevalent throughout the states.

ravenheart
12-07-2011, 02:31 AM
It's what we call the above-ground public trams in America, which are steadily becoming more prevalent throughout the states.

The rest of the World thinks you only have them in San Francisco.

And there are broken-down monorails in Springfield, North Haverbrook, Brockway and Ogdenville ;)

Epidemic Reign
12-07-2011, 02:35 AM

Yeah, we're still getting used to it in every place that isn't San Francisco :lol: I guess maybe that's why that chick got ran over.

larvtard
12-07-2011, 06:50 AM
Yeah, I don't know what a lightrail is, either. Though maybe that's because I'm a sheltered suburbanite :hecho:

ChildrenofSodom
12-07-2011, 07:27 AM
Just got done watching last nights Daily Show. I'm going to give Jonah Hill 2 more years in the public eye, tops. He just really isn't very funny. I liked Superbad (his peak), and even though I liked Moneyball, he was totally replaceable. What I'm most dissatisfied with is his interviews and twitter feed. Guy doesn't say anything spontaneously funny ever.

Dextrimental
12-07-2011, 08:22 AM
Got my tattoo today :D picture when I take a good one!

SomewhereInTime72
12-07-2011, 10:04 AM

I did too. :eyes:

Seventhzealot
12-07-2011, 12:54 PM
Got an interview with Broadcom tomorrow for an internship position. Wish me luck guys :snivel:

treghet
12-07-2011, 12:56 PM
You guys are so lazy. Lightrail (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightrail)

TonyD
12-07-2011, 04:51 PM

And there are broken-down monorails in Springfield, North Haverbrook, Brockway and Ogdenville ;)

Are you talking about cable cars?

MPF
12-07-2011, 10:22 PM
Got back from As I Lay Dying/Of Mice And Men/The Ghost Inside/iwrestledabearonce/Sylosis.

I'm not doing a review of it, the night fucking sucked!!!

I missed Sylosis, heard one song from iwresteledabearonce. The Ghost inside is sooooo mediocre, Of Mice And Men, is now the worst non-local band I've ever seen live. As I lay Dying was the only redeeming band of the night. and even that was good, but when I saw them a few years back it was better.

At least the show was free, instead of the $25 bucks everyone else paid :)

mankvill
12-07-2011, 10:37 PM
Of Mice And Men is the ex-vocalist of Attack Attack! :D

MPF
12-07-2011, 10:44 PM
Of Mice And Men is the ex-vocalist of Attack Attack! :D

That does explain my hatred of them. A friend of mine told me his favorite band was OF Mice and Men. and I knew dick about them before the show. so I thought "I'll give them a shot."

then...

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

Soooooo fucking bad.

and for those that are interested (JD) The Ghost inside is going on tour with Attack Attack and some other shitty band in a similar style in February.

jd091
12-07-2011, 10:49 PM
Yeah, unfortunately I knew that. Coming nowhere near me, so I don't have to be tempted to go. I understand there's lots of money in touring with sceeny metalcore bands in bigger venues (referring to Attack Attack, Alesana, etc... NOT AILD), but it'd be nice to see TGI on a purely hardcore lineup sometime.

MPF
12-07-2011, 11:54 PM
The best picture I have ever taken in my life:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/388640_10151013937305459_629590458_21856476_970887 513_n.jpg

GarageMetal468
12-08-2011, 07:37 AM
Seriously hoping to Christ that I did decent on my stats final so I don't have to retake the class... If I do that's going to set me back a fuck ton, so I'm really worried about this.

Seventhzealot
12-08-2011, 07:40 AM
Seriously hoping to Christ that I did decent on my stats final so I don't have to retake the class... If I do that's going to set me back a fuck ton, so I'm really worried about this.

I got a B- on my stats course. Fuck that shit :mad:

Maiden33
12-08-2011, 07:40 AM
Going down to Guitar Center in a little bit to hopefully order my new guitar.

Sterling by Music Man JP100D. SOOOO excited.

GarageMetal468
12-08-2011, 07:46 AM
I got a B- on my stats course. Fuck that shit :mad:

Shit, I'll be lucky to get a C. My professor is hands down the most infamous professor in all of my university, and he lives up to it by making the course more difficult and ridiculously confusing than it needs to be.

Wizzbang11
12-08-2011, 01:35 PM
I think it can now be officially advised that Virginia Tech is a school you may want to consider not attending.

Seventhzealot
12-08-2011, 01:46 PM
I think it can now be officially advised that Virginia Tech is a school you may want to consider not attending.

I almost ended up attending it for grad school. Two times in four years though? That's insane shit.

TonyD
12-08-2011, 01:48 PM
The best picture I have ever taken in my life:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/388640_10151013937305459_629590458_21856476_970887 513_n.jpg
:lol: nice

Going down to Guitar Center in a little bit to hopefully order my new guitar.

Sterling by Music Man JP100D. SOOOO excited.

If I'm not mistaken your other guitar is an Epi Les Paul, why do you keep going for lower tier stuff?

Crionics
12-08-2011, 01:50 PM

Already sent in my application there :lol:, one of my lower choices though.

mastodon421
12-08-2011, 01:52 PM

I know. My friend goes there and I talked to him for a bit earlier, it's just fucking insane that they had another shooting there.

ShatteredFlame
12-08-2011, 01:55 PM
:eyes: I'm getting an A on my stats class and I didn't do shit the whole semester cause my teacher is this nice foreign lady who just hands out A's.

Don't really know how I feel about that since I was always great at math classes anyway.

BloodoftheKings
12-08-2011, 02:27 PM
I just saw a girl post the Yonkers video on facebook with the typical "omg this guy is so weird response". And I thought the people who were posting it in July were late. :lol:

Epidemic Reign
12-08-2011, 02:30 PM
I just saw a girl post the Yonkers video on facebook with the typical "omg this guy is so weird response". And I thought the people who were posting it in July were late. :lol:

STAB BRUNO MARS IN HIS GODDAMN ESOPHAGUS

BloodoftheKings
12-08-2011, 02:31 PM
STAB BRUNO MARS IN HIS GODDAMN ESOPHAGUS

YOU HEAR DIS SHIT, DIS NIGUH CRAZY HE SAID HE'S GONNA CRASH THA FUCKIN' AIROPLANE DAT FAGGOT NIGUH BOB IS IN.

ShatteredFlame
12-08-2011, 02:51 PM
http://www.collegemagazine.com/editorial/1911/The-10-Most-Hipster-Campuses

oh god

BloodoftheKings
12-08-2011, 02:58 PM
http://www.collegemagazine.com/editorial/1911/The-10-Most-Hipster-Campuses

oh god

New York City is the most hipster place in the country? You'd think it would be too mainstream.

larvtard
12-08-2011, 03:14 PM
Surprised UVM isn't on there. I've even been absorbed into the flannel revolution.

TonyD
12-08-2011, 03:41 PM
New York City is the most hipster place in the country? You'd think it would be too mainstream.

http://static.bf2s.com/files/user/51167/Clap.gif

christopher
12-08-2011, 03:46 PM
RIP Dimebag (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU2whxD_2jE)

Dextrimental
12-08-2011, 03:50 PM
RIP Dimebag (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU2whxD_2jE)

Man that's beautiful..!

ShatteredFlame
12-08-2011, 04:20 PM
Surprised UVM isn't on there. I've even been absorbed into the flannel revolution.

I am friends with the hipsters at Quinnipiac (only a few btw) but their need to wear these flannels and nothing else annoys the shit out of me.

christopher
12-08-2011, 04:20 PM
Man that's beautiful..!

Yeah Whiskeydick is one of my favorite country bands. I love how they wrote two songs as a dedication to Dimebag. There's another one called Blacktooth Grin, but it's kind of cheesy haha.

Dextrimental
12-08-2011, 04:35 PM
Yeah Whiskeydick is one of my favorite country bands. I love how they wrote two songs as a dedication to Dimebag. There's another one called Blacktooth Grin, but it's kind of cheesy haha.

Downloading some Whiskeydick now, good shit! I've heard Blacktooth Grin before, good song, but yeah hella cheesey!

daimonos
12-08-2011, 04:37 PM
I wear flannels all the time, but I am no hipster.

ravenheart
12-08-2011, 04:42 PM
Bourbon Crow > all other country bands.

ShatteredFlame
12-08-2011, 04:53 PM

it's ok unless you hang out with a group of guys who all wear flannels.

christopher
12-08-2011, 05:10 PM
Bourbon Crow > all other country bands.

Bourbon Crow is pretty awesome, but there are a LOT of country bands that I would prefer to listen to over them.

dcmetal108
12-08-2011, 05:25 PM

This. I love flannels but I wore long before anyone I knew started wearing them.

RAZOR
12-08-2011, 05:48 PM
This. I love flannels but I wore long before anyone I knew started wearing them.

Because you're a hipster.

christopher
12-08-2011, 05:53 PM
I might go see Afroman in Costa Mesa tonight for $10 :party:

Dextrimental
12-08-2011, 06:16 PM
I might go see Afroman in Costa Mesa tonight for $10 :party:

Man do it, I'd love to see Afroman!!!

christopher
12-08-2011, 06:58 PM
Man do it, I'd love to see Afroman!!!

I'm about 99% sure that I'm going. I'm at a friends and we're waiting for another friend to get off work befre we decided what to do.

dcmetal108
12-08-2011, 07:06 PM
I'm watching 30 Rock!

christopher
12-08-2011, 07:26 PM
I guess I'm not going to Afroman. My friends want to go to a lame ass kickback and I don't want to drive to Costa Mesa alone.

mankvill
12-08-2011, 09:49 PM
-_- tomorrow is supposed to be my day off but because people are getting sick, I might be called in to work all day, starting at 8 AM. BLARG.

mankvill
12-08-2011, 11:34 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltz27pdAbY1qet9aio10_250.jpg
http://www.tumblr.com/photo/1280/12190791650/4/tumblr_ltz27pdAbY1qet9ai

pop-punk trout

MPF
12-09-2011, 01:47 AM
Taken from Ken Sorceron (Guitarist/Singer of Abigail Williams' Facebook)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/376140_10151017901700459_629590458_21866624_170526 3500_n.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

christopher
12-09-2011, 01:51 AM
Taken from Ken Sorceron (Guitarist/Singer of Abigail Williams' Facebook)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/376140_10151017901700459_629590458_21866624_170526 3500_n.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

treghet
12-09-2011, 04:22 AM
Was just looking around eBay and found these Burzum auctions. This guy made some SERIOUS bank. There's a bunch of others as well, these were just the ones that went for the highest.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/220906295529?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320805737746?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Seventhzealot
12-09-2011, 07:49 AM
Preparing for an interview later this evening :eyes:

larvtard
12-09-2011, 11:26 AM
Man, this college thing is not working out for me. I barely did any of my readings this semester and I didn't start studying for any of my finals until yesterday (first one was today). I want to get the fuck out of Vermont so badly, but at this point the only place that will let me in is Wayne State :hecho: :bouville:

IrritatedTrout
12-09-2011, 11:54 AM
Finish out the year and apply to a bunch of schools near home this Spring.

larvtard
12-09-2011, 12:06 PM
Finish out the year and apply to a bunch of schools near home this Spring.

I think deadlines are February 1 or March 1. And I'm really considering Georgia State. It's not a great school, but I can go for free and I really want to be in the city.

mankvill
12-09-2011, 01:08 PM
GOD DAMNIT

I was typing up the introduction post to my year end thread, with my albums review sitting at a nice even 50 albums on the year.

and then I remembered another album that I just forgot to write down.

So I guess I'll have 51 albums. :bouville:

edit: actually I just saw that the album was released last year in Europe, then January this year in the US. However, the ranking is so low that it'll have no bearing on the site-wide rankings.

Epidemic Reign
12-09-2011, 01:55 PM
Random shit people posted on facebook today

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/374934_323539370989619_100000006758826_1323107_877 095154_n.jpg

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/377380_177558425673907_100002592536818_302136_1518 76548_n.jpg

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s320x320/389372_2769047743349_1172613600_3193083_1180416214 _n.jpg

Dextrimental
12-09-2011, 01:59 PM
People have the weirdest concept of growing up. For some reason, people seem to believe that not listening to heavy music and not wanting to get tattoo'd counts as growing up, I just had someone tell me, they're 2 years younger than me, that they grew out of the idea of getting tattoo'd and how when they can afford it, in their mid-20's once college is done, they'll be too old for them then anyway. Made me feel like a freakin' pensioner with my first tattoo at 22!

dcmetal108
12-09-2011, 02:03 PM
People have the weirdest concept of growing up. For some reason, people seem to believe that not listening to heavy music and not wanting to get tattoo'd counts as growing up, I just had someone tell me, they're 2 years younger than me, that they grew out of the idea of getting tattoo'd and how when they can afford it, in their mid-20's once college is done, they'll be too old for them then anyway. Made me feel like a freakin' pensioner with my first tattoo at 22!

I got my first tattoo less than two weeks after I turned 18.

Epidemic Reign
12-09-2011, 02:05 PM

Good thing he doesn't have the money now, he'd shit a brick once he found out they're permanent.

Seventhzealot
12-09-2011, 02:08 PM
I've been considering going vegetarian over New Years.

mankvill
12-09-2011, 02:14 PM

Early to finish, I was late to start
I might be an adult, but I'm a minor at heart
Go to college, be a man, what's the fucking deal?
It's not how old I am, it's how old I feel

powerslave_85
12-09-2011, 02:26 PM
Man, this college thing is not working out for me. I barely did any of my readings this semester and I didn't start studying for any of my finals until yesterday (first one was today). I want to get the fuck out of Vermont so badly, but at this point the only place that will let me in is Wayne State :hecho: :bouville:
Pfft, Vermont rules :cool:

ChildrenofSodom
12-09-2011, 02:44 PM
I've been considering going vegetarian over New Years.

Bye bye muscle mass.

EDIT - Fuck, I sound like a bro. Let me try again: bye bye B12.

Seventhzealot
12-09-2011, 02:53 PM
Bye bye muscle mass.

EDIT - Fuck, I sound like a bro. Let me try again: bye bye B12.

I actually already do derive a lot of my proteins from vegetarian sources (legumes, pulses, tofu, soya and stuff) I'd say 4-5 out of my 6 meals for the day are heavily vegetarian-based and I just don't think I can eat meat anymore.

Dextrimental
12-09-2011, 02:55 PM
Early to finish, I was late to start
I might be an adult, but I'm a minor at heart
Go to college, be a man, what's the fucking deal?
It's not how old I am, it's how old I feel

Take your time
Try not to forget
We never will
We're just a Minor Threat
We're just a Minor Threat!

@seventhzealot: I went vegetarian over last new years, honestly its not that much of a shock if you plan your diet accordingly, which you seem to already have covered! Plus, some easy googling and a recipe for virtually any kind of dish done vegetarian can be found anyway!

Seventhzealot
12-09-2011, 02:58 PM
@seventhzealot: I went vegetarian over last new years, honestly its not that much of a shock if you plan your diet accordingly. If you work out a lot, then you'll need supplements and proper meat substitutes for the protein.

Yeah I do have a heavy workout regime but I already take supplements and like I said above my diet is already heavily vegetarian but I'd just like to give up eating meat for good. I'm looking into a couple of other alternatives for eggs though.

mastodon421
12-09-2011, 03:01 PM
Pfft, Vermont is the worst state in the union :cool:

Fixed ;)

powerslave_85
12-09-2011, 03:27 PM
Fixed ;)
Says the home of Red Sox fans.

christopher
12-09-2011, 03:35 PM
I actually already do derive a lot of my proteins from vegetarian sources (legumes, proteins, tofu, soya and stuff) I'd say 4-5 out of my 6 meals for the day are heavily vegetarian-based and I just don't think I can eat meat anymore.

You'll definitely lose weight if you cut out meat, but it won't be that much. I was a vegan for 2 and a half years. I was skinny as fuck and still had a good amount of muscle strength. I started eating meat again over the summer and gained about 25 pounds, mostly cause I would eat out a lot since I was missing out, but I'm getting back into the healthy diet and working out daily. I have noticed that I feel like I can lift more weight now that I'm eating meat again. For instance, I stopped bench pressing for a long time and was able to get back to my max in a week or two.

Seventhzealot
12-09-2011, 03:45 PM
You'll definitely lose weight if you cut out meat, but it won't be that much. I was a vegan for 2 and a half years. I was skinny as fuck and still had a good amount of muscle strength. I started eating meat again over the summer and gained about 25 pounds, mostly cause I would eat out a lot since I was missing out, but I'm getting back into the healthy diet and working out daily. I have noticed that I feel like I can lift more weight now that I'm eating meat again. For instance, I stopped bench pressing for a long time and was able to get back to my max in a week or two.

Yeah it'll be bit of a rocky transition at first because I'd have to look for alternative sources of proteins and also look at B12 fortified foods.

I really don't want to lose any more weight though because I'm 5'9, 147 pounds right now and a size small :eyes:

Sepultura69
12-09-2011, 03:51 PM
Got off work not too long ago. Time to chuck-chill out on the real 2 real :cool:

Dextrimental
12-09-2011, 06:22 PM
Checking out the new Krisiun and Deivos. Nothing ground-breaking, as I had expected, but solid albums nontheless!

MPF
12-09-2011, 06:25 PM
Had to miss D.R.I. tonight from being sick. I would have gotten in free to which sucks even more.

I'm finally starting to feel better, but it was a rough day.

SomewhereInTime72
12-09-2011, 06:37 PM
I have actually been pacing around my house because it's really cold in here for some reason.

And no one's here right now so there's no one to be like "dylan wtf are you doing bro" which is sort of a comfort.

MPF
12-09-2011, 06:43 PM
Heard today that the Lindsay Lohan Playboy Pictures got leaked. And they were...

I am so very disappointed....Don't do drugs kids.

BloodoftheKings
12-09-2011, 07:08 PM
Heard today that the Lindsay Lohan Playboy Pictures got leaked. And they were...

I am so very disappointed....Don't do drugs kids.

Isn't she anorexic? Who wants to see that shit?

slapguitarer
12-09-2011, 07:11 PM
I haven't seen the playboy pics, but I've seen some of hers from just earlier this year, and I thought she looked fine.

MPF
12-09-2011, 07:12 PM
Isn't she anorexic? Who wants to see that shit?

Hence my disappointment. anorexic and a cokehead. So unappealing.

SomewhereInTime72
12-09-2011, 07:19 PM
Just saw them, and they're not as bad as I'd feared. However she's gone a long way in the wrong direction since the good old days. :(

rjturtle9
12-09-2011, 07:47 PM
Figure is fine, I just don't like that skin condition she has, damn gingers!

jd091
12-09-2011, 07:49 PM
Yeah, just saw them on Tumblr. Honestly, not bad at all! She's gotten way, way better.

Maiden33
12-09-2011, 08:14 PM
Nevermind, I found them. Yeah, not as bad as I thought they might be, but still... meh.

es156
12-09-2011, 09:12 PM
damn gingers!

You got a problem?

:hmm:

Seventhzealot
12-09-2011, 09:14 PM
Just got done watching Aguirre:Wrath of God

Now listening to the first Behemoth album.

BloodoftheKings
12-09-2011, 09:18 PM
damn gingers!

Not all gingers suck

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6055/6306189879_93e732e9a8.jpg

Maiden33
12-09-2011, 09:19 PM
I'm a Day-walker myself.

rjturtle9
12-09-2011, 09:20 PM
Yeah but I'm not looking to sexing any of you... Well maybe Jeff.

Maiden33
12-09-2011, 09:21 PM
Yeah but I'm not looking to sexing any of you... Well maybe Jeff.

I understand. It's a burden to be this attractive. :tongue:

Maiden33
12-09-2011, 09:38 PM
Just made this. Upon completion, my pedalboard is going to look like this:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/376501_2799456302634_1145330772_3254765_761958612_ n.jpg

TonyD
12-09-2011, 11:53 PM
Just made this. Upon completion, my pedalboard is going to look like this:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/376501_2799456302634_1145330772_3254765_761958612_ n.jpg

Looks eerily similar to mine
https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=cc796750a9&view=att&th=13427274dfddba77&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=1387797462255665152-1&zw
Also, attached by mostly bike chain links and one zip-tie to keep it all in one piece so I don't have to worry about anything being stolen FTW.

christopher
12-10-2011, 02:28 AM
Weird day. While I was on my smoke break at work, I ran into a girl I used to date at the beginning of the year. We didn't work out cause we had too much in our lives at the time to focus on each other and me being vegan at the time also was an issue for her. She told me she was going to be near the Heartless show I'm going to tomorrow, so I might stop by and say hi. Also, just now, while I was on facebook, a girl I used to talk to hit me up. I find it weird that this girl hit me up cause she hated me for leading her on in May :eyes:

ravenheart
12-10-2011, 03:33 AM
Oh to be a kid again ;)

mastodon421
12-10-2011, 11:59 AM
Says the home of Red Sox fans.

:finger2: Massachusetts is awesome. Haters gonna hate.

MPF
12-10-2011, 02:26 PM
Weird day. While I was on my smoke break at work, I ran into a girl I used to date at the beginning of the year. We didn't work out cause we had too much in our lives at the time to focus on each other and me being vegan at the time also was an issue for her. She told me she was going to be near the Heartless show I'm going to tomorrow, so I might stop by and say hi. Also, just now, while I was on facebook, a girl I used to talk to hit me up. I find it weird that this girl hit me up cause she hated me for leading her on in May :eyes:

I wish I had this problem :lol:

treghet
12-10-2011, 03:22 PM

It's because you're irresistible. ;)

christopher
12-10-2011, 05:37 PM
It's because you're irresistible. ;)

:lovedup:

ChildrenofSodom
12-10-2011, 06:15 PM
MY FOOD BLOG: http://dehartsgizzards.blogspot.com/

MPF
12-10-2011, 06:20 PM
Womewhat woman related. a couple months back this girl adds me on Facebook thinks I'm cute, blah blah blah. and one night she wanted to hang out. I was out of town, and she fucking called me and screamed me out for nothing being able to see her (I didn't give her my number, she found it.)

Brings me to tonight, similar situation, she texts me asking me if I wanted to hang out tonight. I said that I couldn't because I was sick (I still am since Thursday night.)

I won't write everything she said (7 pages of texts) but my facebook status should be sufficient:

Quick tip for the ladies out there. When trying to win a guy over. If the guy can't go out for real reasons. Calling him a "drama queen" and a "Pussy Bitch" isn't going to work on him wanting to ever see you.

Epidemic Reign
12-10-2011, 06:22 PM
Womewhat woman related. a couple months back this girl adds me on Facebook thinks I'm cute, blah blah blah. and one night she wanted to hang out. I was out of town, and she fucking called me and screamed me out for nothing being able to see her (I didn't give her my number, she found it.)

Brings me to tonight, similar situation, she texts me asking me if I wanted to hang out tonight. I said that I couldn't because I was sick (I still am since Thursday night.)

I won't write everything she said (7 pages of texts) but my facebook status should be sufficient:

Sounds like daddy issues :agree:

MPF
12-10-2011, 06:23 PM
Sounds like daddy issues :agree:

Yeah it does sound like an easy lay for sure :lol:

But yeah....not interested. She has Issues outside of the Korn album

Epidemic Reign
12-10-2011, 06:40 PM
Yeah it does sound like an easy lay for sure :lol:

But yeah....not interested. She has Issues outside of the Korn album

:facepalm:

But yeah, good call on avoiding that one :D

Dextrimental
12-10-2011, 07:03 PM
Just home from a night out, little bit drunk.. Next 3 of my top 25 of 2011 coming tomorrow so be ready..! :D

MPF
12-10-2011, 07:29 PM
:facepalm:

But yeah, good call on avoiding that one :D

I forgot to add *derp* after saying that. haha

But yeah, crazy bitches...not as fun as it sounds.

Maiden33
12-10-2011, 09:51 PM
Officially went bar-hopping for the first time. Again, I'm pretty tipsy, just anal-retentive enough to spellcheck everything and type it all out properly. Went with two great female friends of mine, which is a pretty good distraction from the drama going on in my actual relationship this week. Went to 3 different places, had a total of like 6 drinks, and spent a total of about 5-6 hours out.

Epidemic Reign
12-10-2011, 09:53 PM
Officially went bar-hopping for the first time. Again, I'm pretty tipsy, just anal-retentive enough to spellcheck everything and type it all out properly. Went with two great female friends of mine, which is a pretty good distraction from the drama going on in my actual relationship this week. Went to 3 different places, had a total of like 6 drinks, and spent a total of about 5-6 hours out.

Bar-hopping is fun for awhile, but you soon realize that it's ridiculously expensive and there is better music in your personal collection than what the bars play :)

Kudos to your lady for not freaking out about you hitting the town with 2 chicks though :D

Maiden33
12-10-2011, 09:56 PM
Bar-hopping is fun for awhile, but you soon realize that it's ridiculously expensive and there is better music in your personal collection than what the bars play :)

Well I definitely could've gathered that much. But we generally stuck to places with cheap drinks (I really don't spend all that much money). The music sucked, but hey, I don't ever to hear good shit in public. I really love people watching and great conversation with friends.

larvtard
12-10-2011, 09:58 PM
None of my friends ever make any effort whatsoever to hang out with me...I mean, I don't like feeling lonely, so I usually go over to their rooms or whatever, but goddamn, do I hate feeling unwanted. Is this pretty typical, or do I just have really shitty friends?

First really personal post from me in a while :eyes:

Epidemic Reign
12-10-2011, 10:02 PM
None of my friends ever make any effort whatsoever to hang out with me...I mean, I don't like feeling lonely, so I usually go over to their rooms or whatever, but goddamn, do I hate feeling unwanted. Is this pretty typical, or do I just have really shitty friends?

First panties-in-a-bunch post from you in a while :hmm:

Can't really comment though, since I'm not in college and never have been.

christopher
12-10-2011, 10:02 PM
Smoking hookah and watching Heartless :fist:

Epidemic Reign
12-10-2011, 10:03 PM

I take it you're not a cigarette smoker.

GarageMetal468
12-10-2011, 10:07 PM

Sounds like the people I've known all my life, at this point I just don't refer to them as my friends anymore.

larvtard
12-10-2011, 10:10 PM

Let me know how they are!

Sounds like the people I've known all my life, at this point I just don't refer to them as my friends anymore.

Shit... well, at least now I know this isn't normal; they probably just don't really value me as friends. Fuck.

First panties-in-a-bunch post from you in a while :hmm:

Can't really comment though, since I'm not in college and never have been.

Or, you know, just in general.

Also, I'm gonna be in Tuscon for about 5 days in January. Too bad you're in Phoenix, we could've had an alcoholic party :lol:

GarageMetal468
12-10-2011, 10:13 PM
Shit... well, at least now I know this isn't normal; they probably just don't really value me as friends. Fuck.

That may be the case for these other people. I think they do believe we're still friends but none of them have made even the slightest effort to get in contact with me for the past 4 months now. They claimed they didn't know I was back home every weekend for work which I find a load of shit, so I just don't bother thinking about it or making any effort to talk to them. I still don't understand why they do, but only on facebook. It's kinda sad, actually.

Epidemic Reign
12-10-2011, 10:13 PM
Or, you know, just in general.

Also, I'm gonna be in Tuscon for about 5 days in January. Too bad you're in Phoenix, we could've had an alcoholic party :lol:

What the hell are you doing in Tucson?

BloodoftheKings
12-10-2011, 10:16 PM

Friends come and go. Forget about them and make new ones.

christopher
12-10-2011, 10:16 PM
I take it you're not a cigarette smoker.

Oh I smoke 2 packs a week. The show is at a hookah bar and my drunk fried and I thought it would be cool to have some after not smoking hookah for so long. Heartless sounds like shit. The music is great, but the vocals aren't there. I don't enjoy hearing instrumental Heartless :(

mankvill
12-10-2011, 10:17 PM
Just got news of a REALLY AWESOME show that's coming here that hasn't been announced yet, which is just a few days before ANOTHER REALLY AWESOME show that's coming here that hasn't been announced yet!

:party:

GarageMetal468
12-10-2011, 10:19 PM

This. That's what I did and ever since I stopped talking/hanging out with the other people and hanging out with others I've been a lot happier, met more people who are into the same stuff as me, and now in a band!

Epidemic Reign
12-10-2011, 10:20 PM
Oh I smoke 2 packs a week. The show is at a hookah bar and my drunk fried and I thought it would be cool to have some after not smoking hookah for so long. Heartless sounds like shit. The music is great, but the vocals aren't there. I don't enjoy hearing instrumental Heartless :(

I smoke two packs a day :lol: The first time I tried hookah I was severely disappointed.

Epidemic Reign
12-10-2011, 10:22 PM
Just got news of a REALLY AWESOME show that's coming here that hasn't been announced yet, which is just a few days before ANOTHER REALLY AWESOME show that's coming here that hasn't been announced yet!

:party:

http://blog.timesunion.com/localarts/files/2010/09/Blue-Velvet.jpg

"SPILL THE BEANS, YOU FUCK!"

larvtard
12-10-2011, 10:23 PM

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/entries/icons/original/000/003/619/Untitled-1.jpg?1288903617

At this point it's kind of difficult to gain more friends... been reading a bunch of books on how to make friends, and I've been reading Seddit (reddit.com/r/seduction). But it's not just girls I can't approach, I just can't approach anyone :(

Felt kind of good to have my first panties-in-a-bunch post in a while, but at the same time, I kind of miss not talking about my personal life :lol:

BloodoftheKings
12-10-2011, 10:27 PM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/entries/icons/original/000/003/619/Untitled-1.jpg?1288903617

At this point it's kind of difficult to gain more friends... been reading a bunch of books on how to make friends, and I've been reading Seddit (reddit.com/r/seduction). But it's not just girls I can't approach, I just can't approach anyone :(

Felt kind of good to have my first panties-in-a-bunch post in a while, but at the same time, I kind of miss not talking about my personal life :lol:

I never read books or online advice on how to talk to people. I've always found that weird. You just need to overcome anxiety and try to be comfortable talking to people. When you think about it, being scared to talk to someone is pretty ridiculous, what do you have to lose?

daimonos
12-10-2011, 10:28 PM

Dude, reading books isn't going to help you get more friends. I can't believe there are books written on how to make friends. Thank you for blowing my fucking mind.

BloodoftheKings
12-10-2011, 10:28 PM
Dude, reading books isn't going to help you get more friends. I can't believe there are books written on how to make friends. Thank you for blowing my fucking mind.

larvtard
12-10-2011, 10:30 PM
I never read books or online advice on how to talk to people. I've always found that ridiculous. You just need to overcome anxiety and try to be comfortable talking to people. When you think about being scared to talk to someone is pretty ridiculous, what do you have to lose?

No shit I realize it's irrational :lol: :(

What the hell are you doing in Tucson?
My family wants to get away for a couple of days, so they picked Tuscon. I dunno why; they didn't consult me. Also, 2 PACKS A DAY?! Holy shit man.

They help you build confidence, which many people need before overcoming the anxiety of approaching people. Thanks for replying to my post drunk, asshole :lol:

christopher
12-10-2011, 10:32 PM
I smoke two packs a day :lol: The first time I tried hookah I was severely disappointed.

What do you smoke? I smoke American Spirit, so it usually lasts me a while :lol: and too expensive to smoke that often

Sepultura69
12-10-2011, 10:36 PM
Got into a pretty shitty car accident today, REAL SHITTY. Don't feel like ranting about it but it doesn't look good for D.R.I. now that I'm stuck with my Chevrolegs for the time being.

:( :( :( :bouville: :bouville: :bouville:

mankvill
12-10-2011, 10:36 PM
oh logan what are you doing

Epidemic Reign
12-10-2011, 10:39 PM
@Mike: My family wants to get away for a couple of days, so they picked Tuscon. I dunno why; they didn't consult me. Also, 2 PACKS A DAY?! Holy shit man.

Well let me know the dates when you get them, if I don't have a whole lot going on maybe we can hang out for a bit. Tucson ain't that far away. Honestly though there isn't much to see there that I'm aware of.

Epidemic Reign
12-10-2011, 10:42 PM
What do you smoke? I smoke American Spirit, so it usually lasts me a while :lol: and too expensive to smoke that often

Agreed, smoking is expensive as shit these days.

I smoke Marlboro reds, and I'm unemployed atm so I feed my habit by doing favors for friends and family :lol:

larvtard
12-10-2011, 10:43 PM
Well let me know the dates when you get them, if I don't have a whole lot going on maybe we can hang out for a bit. Tucson ain't that far away. Honestly though there isn't much to see there that I'm aware of.

You'd drive two hours to see me? :lovedup:

Epidemic Reign
12-10-2011, 10:49 PM
You'd drive two hours to see me? :lovedup:

I don't have a job right now so it's a very real possibility that I won't have anything better to do :lol:

DethMaiden
12-10-2011, 11:00 PM
HOPE ALL YOU FUCKS SAW IU BEAT KENTUCKY TONIGHT

mankvill
12-10-2011, 11:03 PM
HOPE ALL YOU FUCKS SAW IU BEAT KENTUCKY TONIGHT

Quick, let's pick on Cameron!

ChildrenofSodom
12-11-2011, 12:11 AM
<implying I watched the game
<implying I care

Am I being a douche correctly?

ravenheart
12-11-2011, 03:04 AM
<implying I care

I think you got the arrows the wrong way round ;)

daimonos
12-11-2011, 10:27 AM
They help you build confidence, which many people need before overcoming the anxiety of approaching people. Thanks for replying to my post drunk, asshole :lol:

I wasn't drunk, sir.

mankvill
12-11-2011, 10:30 AM
<implying I care

>implying the first thing you said to me was "NO SULLY, DOESN'T COUNT"
>implying you aren't buttravaged

RAZOR
12-11-2011, 01:47 PM
I'm starting to sketch out everything so I can begin painting my boyfriends Christmas gift. ^^ I can't wait to paint again, I haven't since last Christmas. :lol:

ChildrenofSodom
12-11-2011, 04:30 PM
I just got back from this awesome international grocery store. Picked up shark steak, wild boar, ground kangaroo, duck heads, lamb head, pork heart, pork snouts, preserved eggs, balut eggs, a soup bone, veal kidney, 3 kinds of root veggies, and a bottle of Fraoch Healthen Ale. Add that to the deer burger I had last night, the dove I had on Friday, and the deer roast and squirrel waiting in my freezer, I'm in for a very fun winter break.

mankvill
12-11-2011, 05:33 PM
I just got back from this awesome international grocery store. Picked up shark steak, wild boar, ground kangaroo, duck heads, lamb head, pork heart, pork snouts, preserved eggs, balut eggs, a soup bone, veal kidney, 3 kinds of root veggies, and a bottle of Fraoch Healthen Ale. Add that to the deer burger I had last night, the dove I had on Friday, and the deer roast and squirrel waiting in my freezer, I'm in for a very fun winter break.

How do you have this money

ShatteredFlame
12-11-2011, 05:35 PM
take a pic of your fridge

ChildrenofSodom
12-11-2011, 05:39 PM
How do you have this money

All of that was only 70 bucks, and it will feed me for most of the next 2.5-3 weeks. I have a meal plan during school, and a job that accumulates paychecks, so I can splurge on shit like this.

And pics will come as I complete the dishes. Here's my food blog, if you want to keep an eye on me. I'll post it in my signature too.

http://dehartsgizzards.blogspot.com/

SomewhereInTime72
12-11-2011, 07:50 PM

My... my jealousy overflows...:bouville:

edit: in my experience kangaroo tastes pretty awesome

daimonos
12-11-2011, 08:00 PM
edit: in my experience kangaroo tastes pretty awesome

Oh hell yes it does.

TonyD
12-11-2011, 09:17 PM
Just a note, it's almost impossible to read with that background :lol:

mankvill
12-11-2011, 09:29 PM
All of that was only 70 bucks, and it will feed me for most of the next 2.5-3 weeks. I have a meal plan during school, and a job that accumulates paychecks, so I can splurge on shit like this.

And pics will come as I complete the dishes. Here's my food blog, if you want to keep an eye on me. I'll post it in my signature too.

http://dehartsgizzards.blogspot.com/

wats ur jaerb?

Maiden33
12-11-2011, 11:24 PM
So, tomorrow I need to go to take a final - and also find the time to write a 4-page paper and complete 7 online assignments for my Tuesday class, which will probably take me about a half hour apiece. I guess I have no one to blame but myself... but either way tomorrow's gonna be pretty crazy.

christopher
12-12-2011, 01:18 AM
Playing some intense rounds of beer pong :D

brutal_descent
12-12-2011, 01:44 AM
In class peer editing essays. Just under an hour until I'm home with my guitar and I can re-record this one song I wrote last night! :rocker:

ChildrenofSodom
12-12-2011, 03:42 AM
Just a note, it's almost impossible to read with that background :lol:

Really? It comes up perfectly clear on my computer...

GarageMetal468
12-12-2011, 06:29 AM
Just found out I passed stats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party::party::party: :rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

Turns out I got a 73% on the ridiculous final (had a 74% in the class overall) and plus 18 or so extra credit points got me a 75% overall. You have no idea how fuckin relieved I am right now. Holy shit.

IrritatedTrout
12-12-2011, 07:20 AM
Sounds good, man. I have to take my final for the class I'm stressing about passing tomorrow.

Sepultura69
12-12-2011, 08:28 AM
Just under an hour until I'm home with my guitar and I can re-record this one song I wrote last night! :rocker:

Does it have to do with loving Pandas?

TonyD
12-12-2011, 08:38 AM
Really? It comes up perfectly clear on my computer...

Now its not, last night it was just white text over a picture, now there's a transparent black background over it.

jd091
12-12-2011, 04:10 PM
Awkward convo with my mom:

Me: "Hey, Paul and I wanted to go to this concert Wednesday night. Is that alright?"

Her: "Well... where is it?"

Me: "Um... Peabody's I think. I'll check."

Her: "Oh gosh, the roads might be bad... and I dunno about that part of town..."

Me: "I've drive up there, like, 8 or 9 times before."

Her: "Hmm. What band is it?"

Me: "Um... like, Inquisition or something... they're, like, atmospheric-y, melodic, very good musically, uh, black metal..."

Her: "Do they do that devil screaming?"

Me: "Uh... I think so... maybe..."

Her: "Oh gosh, this doesn't sound safe-"

Me: "It's not a moshing band mom, everyone will just stand around, don't worry."

Her: "I'm worried that this music is influencing you, y'know. When you hear evil things like that all the time, it affects you..."

Me: "Hey, what are my grades again?"

Her: "Well-"

Me: "And do I have good friends?"

Her: "I mean, yeah-"

Me: "And I've listened to this type of music for 8 years now..."

Her: *intense look of inner dismay*

Me: *smiles innocently*

Her: *looks to my dad*

Dad: *watching hunting show on TV sipping a beer* "Sure."

Me:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw2waf6qC01qzvyc8.gif

You think I wouldn't have to have this conversation every couple weeks with my parents now whenever I come home. When I'm 21 I'll probably just say, "Going out to a concert tonight, I'll be back late, SEE YA BITCHES", or something along those lines.

Dextrimental
12-12-2011, 04:15 PM
Sick with a head cold, making writing my two new blogs and musical ideas a total chore.. Hopefully it clears up soon, one of the blogs is actually some of my best writing, from my perspective at least, and I've so many musical ideas it sickens me a little bit!

christopher
12-12-2011, 04:16 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: nice one jd

I'm currently cleaning my room. I haven't done this in a month, since the last time I had a lady over:eyes: I already cleared out a full trash bag and its still a mess.

Epidemic Reign
12-12-2011, 04:16 PM
Her: "Do they do that devil screaming?"

Me: "Uh... I think so... maybe..."

Her: "Oh gosh, this doesn't sound safe-"

Me: "It's not a moshing band mom, everyone will just stand around, don't worry."

Her: "I'm worried that this music is influencing you, y'know. When you hear evil things like that all the time, it affects you..."

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/kill-them-kill-your-family-for-lord-satan.jpg

GarageMetal468
12-12-2011, 04:18 PM
:lol: jd, I just tell my mother, "Hey I'm going to Chicago tomorrow." End of story, wooo

xStructualDefect
12-12-2011, 04:49 PM
My dad has never questioned me about the music I listen to surprisingly. He knows I enjoy that music and that I love going to shows. He even used to take my friends and I to concerts my freshmen and sophomore year of high school. I just tell him I'm going to a concert and he's fine with it. He even seems fine with me being a lead vocalist for a band and doesn't mind that we practice in the garage.

Epidemic Reign
12-12-2011, 04:53 PM
My parents have never cared what I've listened to, though they have stated countless times that most of it sounds like shit.

TonyD
12-12-2011, 04:56 PM
My parents have never cared what I've listened to, though they have stated countless times that most of it sounds like shit.

Maiden33
12-12-2011, 04:57 PM
I have to deal with a very different thing... my mom takes a bizarre interest in some of the music I listen to - like in that she wants to go to concerts with me, which is a bit strange. It's cool sometimes, especially in that she's supportive of all the music in my life and the music I create - but at the same time, just a bit awkward.

MPF
12-12-2011, 05:19 PM
JD....aren't you in college?

I guess I never had that problem with my parents when I had to deal with them. All they wanted to know is when I'd be back and if I was going with anyone.

Looking like I do, I get along with everyone at the shows I go to and have yet to ever have to worry about anything.

dcmetal108
12-12-2011, 05:19 PM

Thats exactly how mine are. They've even taken me to shows and stood there the entire time saying how it all sounds like noise.

MPF
12-12-2011, 05:46 PM
FUCK!!!!!

I may or may not be going to see/interview Fair To Midland/Dead Letter Circus. Apparently when setting everything up. The one running the radio station decided not to check his emails, and did tonight after I reminded him of the show. And it says't ehre is ONE pass to interview the bands tomorrow. I don't know if that means everyone that would be involved interviewing or just one person.

If it is just one person. I don't get to interview him. since the one guy who knows Rock And Metal on the station (ME) isn't the one who hosts the station.

FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!

Epidemic Reign
12-12-2011, 05:49 PM
FUCK!!!!!

I may or may not be going to see/interview Fair To Midland/Dead Letter Circus. Apparently when setting everything up. The one running the radio station decided not to check his emails, and did tonight after I reminded him of the show. And it says't ehre is ONE pass to interview the bands tomorrow. I don't know if that means everyone that would be involved interviewing or just one person.

If it is just one person. I don't get to interview him. since the one guy who knows Rock And Metal on the station (ME) isn't the one who hosts the station.

FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!

Who did the pass come from? Sounds like a phone call is in order.

MPF
12-12-2011, 05:54 PM
Who did the pass come from? Sounds like a phone call is in order.

Phone call and emails were made. I probably won't hear back till tomorrow afternoon.

The pass is from their label E1 (which if things turn out right I'll be having more to do with in the next year.)

But according to the host of the station (the one who runs it and I do my show for) He is the star of the show and should interview them. He doesn't even know the band! He doesn't think they are mainstream enough, but are just fine for my show. (I know I don't get it either). If it's not on Top 40 radio or Local Wisconsin bands, he doesn't care much about that band. Which is why I do my show for what it is, showcasing the bands that deserve to be heard.

but that's besides the point. I'm just going to be pissed if I have to miss this show tomorrow over him not checking his emails WEEKS ago.

Epidemic Reign
12-12-2011, 05:55 PM
Thats exactly how mine are. They've even taken me to shows and stood there the entire time saying how it all sounds like noise.

Haha, my parents never would have stuck around at a show with me. They did drive me to Tucson and back to see Children of Bodom in '04, like a 2 hour drive one way, but they went off and did something else until the show was over.

Epidemic Reign
12-12-2011, 06:01 PM
Phone call and emails were made. I probably won't hear back till tomorrow afternoon.

The pass is from their label E1 (which if things turn out right I'll be having more to do with in the next year.)

But according to the host of the station (the one who runs it and I do my show for) He is the star of the show and should interview them. He doesn't even know the band! He doesn't think they are mainstream enough, but are just fine for my show. (I know I don't get it either). If it's not on Top 40 radio or Local Wisconsin bands, he doesn't care much about that band. Which is why I do my show for what it is, showcasing the bands that deserve to be heard.

but that's besides the point. I'm just going to be pissed if I have to miss this show tomorrow over him not checking his emails WEEKS ago.

I'm sure the label would have nothing to lose by pulling some strings for you at the last minute, and if it means a little bit of promotion for their band then they'd be foolish not to. Hope it works out for you man.

ChildrenofSodom
12-12-2011, 06:10 PM
Awkward convo with my mom:

Me: "Hey, Paul and I....

Six degrees...

MPF
12-12-2011, 06:24 PM
I'm sure the label would have nothing to lose by pulling some strings for you at the last minute, and if it means a little bit of promotion for their band then they'd be foolish not to. Hope it works out for you man.

Thanks man. I hope it works too.

jd091
12-12-2011, 06:37 PM
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/kill-them-kill-your-family-for-lord-satan.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

JD....aren't you in college?

I guess I never had that problem with my parents when I had to deal with them. All they wanted to know is when I'd be back and if I was going with anyone.

Looking like I do, I get along with everyone at the shows I go to and have yet to ever have to worry about anything.

I got pretty overbearing parents. Gotta play the game with them. :tp:

RAZOR
12-12-2011, 06:44 PM
I got pretty overbearing parents. Gotta play the game with them. :tp:

Try being a daughter, then you'll know what overbearing parents are really like. :tongue:

jd091
12-12-2011, 06:48 PM
Try being a daughter, then you'll know what overbearing parents are really like. :tongue:

:lol: True, I have no room to talk.

mankvill
12-12-2011, 07:01 PM

"When you have a son, you only have to worry about one dick.

When you have a daughter, you have to worry about every dick in the world."

RAZOR
12-12-2011, 07:09 PM
"When you have a son, you only have to worry about one dick.

When you have a daughter, you have to worry about every dick in the world."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

mankvill
12-12-2011, 07:23 PM
I'm gonna be really vague here, but who is the band that filled in last minute as an opening act for a really big band that played in the Northeast somewhere and the entire crowd like sat down and turned their backs to them?

I think they eventually like wrote a song about it?

makethemsuffer12
12-12-2011, 07:31 PM
I'm gonna be really vague here, but who is the band that filled in last minute as an opening act for a really big band that played in the Northeast somewhere and the entire crowd like sat down and turned their backs to them?

I think they eventually like wrote a song about it?

I wanna say Sonic Syndicate?

Epidemic Reign
12-12-2011, 07:33 PM

I don't know, but Sonic Syndicate would be totally deserving of this.

No Swedish band has the right to suck that hard.

mankvill
12-12-2011, 07:51 PM

Haha, yeah that's it. I can't believe that band is on Metal Archives

Epidemic Reign
12-12-2011, 08:10 PM
Haha, yeah that's it. I can't believe that band is on Metal Archives

So is Hellyeah :lol:

mankvill
12-12-2011, 08:30 PM
I need to know about all heavy metal festivals and tours that are happening between now and June 22nd in the US. I want to use my flight vouchers towards going somewhere and seeing something I couldn't see here.

Honestly, I could try and make Gathering Of The Bestial Legions V (Autopsy, Incantation, Ares Kingdom, etc.) in LA in January

illuminatus917
12-12-2011, 09:05 PM
I need to know about all heavy metal festivals and tours that are happening between now and June 22nd in the US. I want to use my flight vouchers towards going somewhere and seeing something I couldn't see here.

Honestly, I could try and make Gathering Of The Bestial Legions V (Autopsy, Incantation, Ares Kingdom, etc.) in LA in January

Wait, are you or aren't you going to MDF? Isn't that the best bet?

Natrlhi
12-12-2011, 09:16 PM
I just got back from this awesome international grocery store. Picked up shark steak, wild boar, ground kangaroo, duck heads, lamb head, pork heart, pork snouts, preserved eggs, balut eggs, a soup bone, veal kidney, 3 kinds of root veggies, and a bottle of Fraoch Healthen Ale. Add that to the deer burger I had last night, the dove I had on Friday, and the deer roast and squirrel waiting in my freezer, I'm in for a very fun winter break.DUDE U B EATIN SOME FUCKED UP SHIT

Epidemic Reign
12-12-2011, 09:17 PM
DUDE U B EATIN SOME FUCKED UP SHIT

>new PETA slogan

treghet
12-12-2011, 09:19 PM

Do it.

mankvill
12-12-2011, 09:22 PM
Wait, are you or aren't you going to MDF? Isn't that the best bet?

nopers, too spensive + some of the days are sold out

christopher
12-12-2011, 09:49 PM

Come out to Gathering of Bestial Legions!! <3

mankvill
12-12-2011, 11:21 PM
Come out to Gathering of Bestial Legions!! <3

:lol: I might!

I was actually thinking about flying in the day off, taking a Taxi straight to the venue, seeing the fest, then just going to the airport really late! :D

christopher
12-13-2011, 01:12 AM
:lol: I might!

I was actually thinking about flying in the day off, taking a Taxi straight to the venue, seeing the fest, then just going to the airport really late! :D

Aww you aren't down to stay the night and have a tag team with the turtles? haha well let me know what you do so we can plan a meet up! :D

RAZOR
12-13-2011, 03:47 AM
nopers, too spensive + some of the days are sold out

:(

rjturtle9
12-13-2011, 04:48 AM
Aww you aren't down to stay the night and have a tag team with the turtles? haha well let me know what you do so we can plan a meet up! :D

I love this post sooooo much. We can all go to Disneyland or someshit.

rjturtle9
12-13-2011, 04:51 AM
DUDE U B EATIN SOME FUCKED UP SHIT

:lol: exactly what I was thinking!

christopher
12-13-2011, 08:52 AM
I love this post sooooo much. We can all go to Disneyland or someshit.

OMG DISNEYLAND!!! Manky, I've been wanting to go back there for years! I haven't been there since May of 2008. We can get a metalsetlist pick with Cinderalla, but we need to find a fake sword and hope she's down with pretending to get decapitated in the pic :lol:

christopher
12-13-2011, 08:53 AM
I just found out I got a C in my computer science class!!! :D I was prepared to get an F and deal with it but I fucking passed!!!

Sepultura69
12-13-2011, 09:37 AM
OMG DISNEYLAND!!! Manky, I've been wanting to go back there for years! I haven't been there since May of 2008. We can get a metalsetlist pick with Cinderalla, but we need to find a fake sword and hope she's down with pretending to get decapitated in the pic :lol:

Could I tag along :eyes:

Disneyland is only 10 minutes away from my place :eyes:

Plus.......it's ME, guys. How can you say No to yours truly ;)

Epidemic Reign
12-13-2011, 11:58 AM
Cheat sheet.

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s320x320/380407_10150516470375923_545555922_11109916_113145 0049_n.jpg

dcmetal108
12-13-2011, 12:29 PM
Playing around with Spotify. Its so awsome.