PDA

View Full Version : The Official 'What Are You Doing' Thread Part V

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

larvtard
02-05-2012, 11:50 AM
My girlfriend and I got engaged last night. :) After ten years of dating and finally being in a stable place I decided it was the right time.

:hug:

Dextrimental
02-05-2012, 11:50 AM
My girlfriend and I got engaged last night. :) After ten years of dating and finally being in a stable place I decided it was the right time.

That's awesome man, we should all be so lucky some day, congratulations!! :D

rjturtle9
02-05-2012, 11:58 AM

Congrats bro. Very proud of you.

RAZOR
02-05-2012, 12:00 PM

Awwww congrats! :party:

jd091
02-05-2012, 12:05 PM
Fuck salvia. If you wanna truly explore the world through the other side of the wall and see it for its true beauty, then you should get some Acid, some nice head phones(preferably BOSE Head sets), an iPod full of heavy ass stoner/doom metal tunes, a nice forest with a big trail and you got yourself a good 12-15 hours journey ahead of yourself :stoned:

i'M probably going to get shit for this from the mods and from regular posters but meh whatever, just felt like plopping in my 2 cents. Carry on :fist:

We may or may not have plans to do some more substantial stuff in the future, but I think salvia is a beneficial place to start. Especially since it's, y'know, legal. And easy to acquire.

Sepultura69
02-05-2012, 12:15 PM
We may or may not have plans to do some more substantial stuff in the future, but I think salvia is a beneficial place to start. Especially since it's, y'know, legal. And easy to acquire.

You're missing out my friend. You thought salvia and music was intense? Trippin on acid while listing to some music for the next 8-11 hours is like a another level of music that i wouldn't even be able to begin to describe.

You can actually hear the air moving and swiveling in the bass, you can you hear guitar riffs in guitar riffs that you would have never thought possible. You can hear and feel the music in another level that is almost equivalent to an intense roller coaster ride on Six flags magic mountain, and if you have never been on an intense ride at six flags magic mountain then I'm probably wasting my time with this post. I can name many beautiful times i've had while spending hour upon hours frolicking in the woods/forest while blasting some "Electric Wizard" or other doom metal bands through my head bones while staring at the moon through the other side of the earths walls. Good times man.

:stoned:

treghet
02-05-2012, 12:20 PM
You're missing out my friend. You thought salvia and music was intense? Trippin on acid while listing to some music for the next 8-11 hours is like a another level of music that i wouldn't even be able to begin to describe.

You can actually hear the air moving and swiveling in the bass, you can you hear guitar riffs in guitar riffs that you would have never thought possible. You can hear and feel the music in another level that is almost equivalent to an intense roller coaster ride on Six flags magic mountain, and if you have never been on an intense ride at six flags magic mountain then I'm probably wasting my time with this post. I can name many beautiful times i've had while spending hour upon hours frolicking in the woods/forest while blasting some "Electric Wizard" or other doom metal bands through my head bones while staring at the moon through the other side of the earths walls. Good times man.

I want to do drugs with you.

illuminatus917
02-05-2012, 12:20 PM

:dance: Congratulations man!

So, we're all going to get wedding invitations, right?

Indestructible
02-05-2012, 12:34 PM

What about Tool? If I where to ever drop acid I would play Tool.

Indestructible
02-05-2012, 12:36 PM
http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/5/5c/Stu_chocolate_pudding.gif

I remember that episode like I just watched it yesterday even though I haven't seen it since I was eight.

jd091
02-05-2012, 12:36 PM

Yeah, I hear ya. I've been doing a lot of research about psilocybin/LSD lately, trips, etc. I don't think I want to do LSD since I have personal problems ingesting chemicals rather than natural ingredients for drugs, but it seems like a unique experience to have with the right people in the right circumstances. And goddamn, I agree with Treg: my only life mission is to get a little :drinking: :stoned: with Sep someday. :lol:

Enough drug talk though, I need to listen to some Stick Together and United Youth. :D

OraclesofAgony
02-05-2012, 01:09 PM
Recovering from Strep throat. It was a brutal weekend up to this point.

smearCampaign
02-05-2012, 01:10 PM
Thanks so much for the well wishes everyone. :party:

mankvill
02-05-2012, 02:25 PM
People who talk about tripping on drugs while listening to music don't know shit until they're high and listen to Masonna.

mankvill
02-05-2012, 02:25 PM

:party:

Sepultura69
02-05-2012, 02:34 PM
Masonna.

At first I actually took you serious.

Until I checked out a song by them on youtube. At first i thought my computers sound was fucking up with all the static sounds and over compressed shitty distorted noises coming out, but then i clicked on another song and realized you were just wearing your "troll" hat.

Natrlhi
02-05-2012, 02:47 PM
My girlfriend and I got engaged last night. :) After ten years of dating and finally being in a stable place I decided it was the right time.Belated congrats, my metal brother. :party:

Not to rain on your parade, but next comes the dog(s), then kid(s), then not getting to go to shows whenever you damn well please. :D

Seriously, though - it fucking blows not having unlimited freedom sometimes, but at the end of the day it's the most rewarding decision I've ever made.

mankvill
02-05-2012, 02:58 PM
At first I actually took you serious.

Until I checked out a song by them on youtube. At first i thought my computers sound was fucking up with all the static sounds and over compressed shitty distorted noises coming out, but then i clicked on another song and realized you were just wearing your "troll" hat.

http://www.last.fm/user/mankvill/library/music/Masonna

NO TROLL, MY GOOD SIR

illuminatus917
02-05-2012, 03:29 PM
but at the end of the day it's the most rewarding decision I've ever made.

Awwwwww, Natrlhi is such a sweet man. (Not to sound like one of those homosexuals the evil xians wish death upon).

Two years ago I was pretty adamant in my thinking that marriage was the devil. For whatever reason, now there's nothing I envy more than a happy married couple. I hope it's something I can experience someday.

larvtard
02-05-2012, 03:29 PM
I need to stop smoking so much fucking weed. Shit's burning me out like crazy. One of my best friends here said that smoking weed every day helped him gain confidence, but I don't want to become brain-dead, either :snivel:

oh, and I decided I'm not gonna completely stop posting here altogether. I think I just may take a maiden33 route

carry on.

elturtleboy
02-05-2012, 03:51 PM
I need to stop smoking so much fucking weed. Shit's burning me out like crazy. One of my best friends here said that smoking weed every day helped him gain confidence, but I don't want to become brain-dead, either :snivel:

oh, and I decided I'm not gonna completely stop posting here altogether. I think I just may take a maiden33 route

carry on.

Weed > everytime I die. You should just quit them

larvtard
02-05-2012, 04:25 PM
Weed > everytime I die. You should just quit them

Thanks pablo, you just proved my point ;)

elturtleboy
02-05-2012, 07:11 PM
Thanks pablo, you just proved my point ;)

Just keep being a regular here plz.

dcmetal108
02-05-2012, 07:21 PM
Just got back from my dads place after being there for 4 days and now checking this site I realized alot of new shits happened.

dcmetal108
02-05-2012, 07:46 PM
Just set this as the background on my computer.

http://traveljapanblog.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/DSC_6008trim.jpg

BloodoftheKings
02-05-2012, 08:01 PM
One of my best friends here said that smoking weed every day helped him gain confidence

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/005/498/1300044776986.jpg

orlandodavis
02-05-2012, 08:28 PM

carry on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uepFO4psgKE

larvtard
02-05-2012, 09:50 PM
Just keep being a regular here plz.

:lovedup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uepFO4psgKE

:confused: That's a horrible idea.
I mean, yeah alcohol will loosen me up if I don't go overboard, but I can't go walking around tipsy 24/7.
....or can I...

makethemsuffer12
02-05-2012, 10:40 PM

Congrats!

On a similar note, I guess I has me a girlfriend now. :)

orlandodavis
02-05-2012, 10:40 PM

:confused: That's a horrible idea.
I mean, yeah alcohol will loosen me up if I don't go overboard, but I can't go walking around tipsy 24/7.
....or can I...

No sir. Please don't do that. It was a stupid joke.:snivel: Maybe try a different medication?

elturtleboy
02-05-2012, 10:49 PM
After buming it for so long, I'm gonna start going to skool tomorrow. Stanford didn't accept me so Im gonna go to ELAC(East Los Angeles Community College) with the Cholas. Waking up at 1 and watching cartoons all day is cool but Meh I gotta do.something since no one wants to hire me. Wish me luck dudes.

Fates Guardian
02-05-2012, 11:19 PM
Right now I'm playing StarCraft 2 and drinking. =D

Epidemic Reign
02-05-2012, 11:28 PM

Congrats man! :party:

Epidemic Reign
02-06-2012, 12:00 AM
Bill Hinzman died today. No word yet on how soon he'll be back.

http://cfs2.tistory.com/upload_control/download.blog?fhandle=YmxvZzk3NTE4QGZzMi50aXN0b3J5 LmNvbTovYXR0YWNoLzI2LzI2NjcuanBn

R.I.P. Bill! :(

ShatteredFlame
02-06-2012, 10:41 AM
btjunkie quit. I didn't really use torrents, but when I needed to I would go to this site first :(

Indestructible
02-06-2012, 01:27 PM
Newt Gingrich Rally In Las Vegas Interrupted By Local Grindcore Band Traumatic Anal Devistation
(http://universenumberfive.wordpress.com/2012/02/04/newt-gingrich-rally-in-las-vegas-interrupted-by-local-grindcore-band-2/)

elturtleboy
02-06-2012, 02:04 PM
Newt Gingrich Rally In Las Vegas Interrupted By Local Grindcore Band Traumatic Anal Devistation
(http://universenumberfive.wordpress.com/2012/02/04/newt-gingrich-rally-in-las-vegas-interrupted-by-local-grindcore-band-2/)

:rocker:

Disturbed is too lame to do this.

Indestructible
02-06-2012, 02:12 PM
I would rather sit through that Newt Gingrich rally than listen to Grindcore. That is how much I hate Grindcore.

GarageMetal468
02-06-2012, 02:14 PM
I would rather sit through that Newt Gingrich rally than listen to Grindcore. That is how much I hate Grindcore.

http://www.metal-archives.com/board/images/smilies/nono.gif

BloodoftheKings
02-06-2012, 02:15 PM

I'd rather listen to a baby choking on it's own puke chunks than a Newt Gingrich rally.

mankvill
02-06-2012, 02:17 PM
I'd rather listen to a baby choking on it's own puke chunks than a Newt Gingrich rally.

And eat the rotten asshole of a buffalo and down it with beer?

jd091
02-06-2012, 02:18 PM

You mad, liberalbro?

BloodoftheKings
02-06-2012, 02:18 PM
And eat the rotten asshole of a buffalo and down it with beer?

:lol: I had a feeling someone would notice the reference.

elturtleboy
02-06-2012, 02:19 PM

Grindcore > ur music taste/cooking

rjturtle9
02-06-2012, 02:29 PM
Grindcore > ur music taste/cooking

:lol:

dcmetal108
02-06-2012, 02:43 PM
Typing a paper for my Law class and listening to some Woe Is Me.

mankvill
02-06-2012, 04:07 PM
Heading out to Chidrin of Bottom :D

powerslave_85
02-06-2012, 04:11 PM
My favorite "I'd rather..." of all time: "I'd rather listen to the death rattle of my only child." -David Cross, on Creed

Epidemic Reign
02-06-2012, 04:11 PM
Heading out to Chidrin of Bottom :D

I'm going in 9 days... first show of the year for me.

Seventhzealot
02-06-2012, 06:03 PM

I'm going in 9 days... first show of the year for me.

Good for you. No love for Florida from Bodom :bouville: And there's still under a month to go for my first show of the year :(

Sepultura69
02-06-2012, 06:37 PM
A lil' update on my job situation for those that still remember about what happen to me a week or so ago.

Thankfully my uncle found me a position at his lube n Tube mechanic shop up in the LA county, will be working full time for the time being. Good news(not really) is that i will be working in the front office filling up shitty paper work and getting infos on peoples vehicles/seeing whats wrong with it/what are the things they gonna have to get fixed up and put in, put out and give em an estimated total, ect, pretty much be in a little front desk for 10 plus hours. The bad news is I have to wake up everyday at 5 in the morning and have a good hour drive ahead of me(shop opens at 6:30 in the morning and shop closes at 5 pm), but hey, work is work. I get my uniform and gear tomorrow. :rocker:

ROCK ON :rocker:

GarageMetal468
02-06-2012, 07:05 PM
Hey man, it's something. I've got no source of income as of now, but I've applied to a few places in the past couple days so we will see. Hopefully this isn't summer part 2 where I apply to like 20 places at once, get 3 of them calling back, make it to the 2nd interview for all 3 and I STILL don't get any 3 of them.

But yeah, congrats on that!

christopher
02-06-2012, 07:14 PM
Congrats on the job!! Looks like you won't be having anymore of those closing shifts that are going to fuck with your concert schedule, even though waking up that early is pretty shitty.

mankvill
02-06-2012, 07:28 PM
ELUVEITIE WAS SO GOOD HHHNNNNNNGGGGGGG

Epidemic Reign
02-06-2012, 09:56 PM
Good for you. No love for Florida from Bodom :bouville: And there's still under a month to go for my first show of the year :(

Don't worry man, I feel your pain :fist: No Iced Earth/Symphony X for us.

A lil' update on my job situation for those that still remember about what happen to me a week or so ago.

Thankfully my uncle found me a position at his lube n Tube mechanic shop up in the LA county, will be working full time for the time being. Good news(not really) is that i will be working in the front office filling up shitty paper work and getting infos on peoples vehicles/seeing whats wrong with it/what are the things they gonna have to get fixed up and put in, put out and give em an estimated total, ect, pretty much be in a little front desk for 10 plus hours. The bad news is I have to wake up everyday at 5 in the morning and have a good hour drive ahead of me(shop opens at 6:30 in the morning and shop closes at 5 pm), but hey, work is work. I get my uniform and gear tomorrow. :rocker:

ROCK ON :rocker:

Right on dude, glad to hear it!

This is the correct reaction :horns:

MPF
02-06-2012, 10:04 PM
Some girl just added me on facebook and wants me to help cheat on her boyfriend tomorrow.

Its been a while since I've had some fun, but I'm not into cheating sluts.

llama lom
02-06-2012, 10:05 PM

Fuck being poor. :bouville:

Speaking of which, I don't know whether to save for concert tickets or for tattoos which I've wanted for years (along with the possibility of being tattooed by Jef Whitehead).

BloodoftheKings
02-06-2012, 10:05 PM
Some girl just added me on facebook and wants me to help cheat on her boyfriend tomorrow.

Probably a troll if she just added you on facebook.

Epidemic Reign
02-06-2012, 10:10 PM

Post her picture :D

hellawaits77ny
02-06-2012, 10:44 PM
Probably a troll if she just added you on facebook.

Could be. Or maybe not.

Dude, if you're in a slump, do it up. Just be sure to wrap the beast.

jd091
02-06-2012, 11:20 PM

lol @ refusing easy sex

Epidemic Reign
02-06-2012, 11:23 PM
lol @ refusing easy sex

"No thank you, I'm afraid my dick might get wet."

christopher
02-06-2012, 11:57 PM
Just be sure to wrap the beast.

Works every time ;)

http://store.slayer.net/slayer/images/slayer_condom_img.png

Epidemic Reign
02-07-2012, 12:05 AM
Smoking/drinking/rocking out to Jus†ice in my backyard when my mom comes and gives me a crossword puzzle clue, to which the answer is "DISCOSTU".

Conicidence? I think not :hmm:

Fate? I THINK SO :dance:

GarageMetal468
02-07-2012, 08:00 AM
Works every time ;)

pfffft. Make that bitch your pleasure slave with these:

http://www.classicrockmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/legacy/mw_special_condom_large1.jpg

brutal_descent
02-07-2012, 08:02 AM
pfffft. Make that bitch your pleasure slave with these:

http://www.classicrockmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/legacy/mw_special_condom_large1.jpg

Fuck Manowar, Ensiferum is where it's at.

http://www.fanzone.fi/ensiferum/images/tuotekuvat/kortsu.jpg

christopher
02-07-2012, 08:45 AM
I did not expect to wake up this morning to see a little fat viking with a hard on.:lol:

Natrlhi
02-07-2012, 08:53 AM
I did not expect to wake up this morning to see a little fat viking with a hard on.:lol:
That's what she said.

christopher
02-07-2012, 08:56 AM
That's what she said.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Seventhzealot
02-07-2012, 09:53 AM
That's what she said.

masterguy49
02-07-2012, 10:08 PM
Computer died randomly and I didn't get to save my 1300 word essay I've been working on for the past 4 hours. FML :bawling: It didn't autosave, so back from the top.....

llama lom
02-07-2012, 10:28 PM
Computer died randomly and I didn't get to save my 1300 word essay I've been working on for the past 4 hours. FML :bawling: It didn't autosave, so back from the top.....

Dude....I feel for you. How didn't it autosave? What program are you using?

hellawaits77ny
02-07-2012, 10:30 PM

Dude, brutal. Sorry to hear that.

hellawaits77ny
02-07-2012, 10:32 PM
Works every time ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I actually saw those on their FB page today. I was like "Dude, you gotta be f'n kidding me."

And Durex of all brands.

christopher
02-07-2012, 10:49 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I actually saw those on their FB page today. I was like "Dude, you gotta be f'n kidding me."

And Durex of all brands.

I REALLY wanted to get some and use on my gf, but they're fucking $13 for three of them!!! Fuck that!!

mankvill
02-07-2012, 10:56 PM
>2012
>using condoms

c'mon

RAZOR
02-07-2012, 10:57 PM
I REALLY wanted to get some and use on my gf, but they're fucking $13 for three of them!!! Fuck that!!

You can get them free (http://www.thegauntlet.com/article/391/24446/SLAYER-Giving-Away-Condoms?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Thegauntletcom+%28thegauntlet .com%29) if you buy a t-shirt. :lol:

christopher
02-07-2012, 11:00 PM
You can get them free (http://www.thegauntlet.com/article/391/24446/SLAYER-Giving-Away-Condoms?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Thegauntletcom+%28thegauntlet .com%29) if you buy a t-shirt. :lol:

SWEET!!! I just bought a two way VDay gift :D hahah

treghet
02-07-2012, 11:01 PM
Works every time ;)

Slayher?

MPF
02-07-2012, 11:13 PM
Manks and Moobys won my contest for picking out playlists on my radio show.

Manks got 1st place so He'll pick a full set for February 28th.
Moobys got 2nd so he gets 5 songs for an upcoming show in March.

christopher
02-07-2012, 11:22 PM
I just ordered a pack of condoms haha I thought the shirt was lame and not worth the money for the one condom that comes with it. It was pretty much a drunk idea haha

jd091
02-07-2012, 11:26 PM
I just ordered a pack of condoms haha I thought the shirt was lame and not worth the money for the one condom that comes with it. It was pretty much a drunk idea haha
My bro!

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxa76gNzdV1qfjjglo1_500.gif

mankvill
02-07-2012, 11:34 PM
Manks and Moobys won my contest for picking out playlists on my radio show.

Manks got 1st place so He'll pick a full set for February 28th.
Moobys got 2nd so he gets 5 songs for an upcoming show in March.

:party::party::party:

treghet
02-07-2012, 11:38 PM
:party::party::party:

Make it a grindcore extravaganza.

brutal_descent
02-07-2012, 11:42 PM
Make it a grindcore extravaganza.

Rompeprop special!

inb4 indestructible

hellawaits77ny
02-07-2012, 11:44 PM
Slayher?

Haha, nice.

That'll happen.

My bro!

Awesome!

christopher
02-07-2012, 11:47 PM
My bro!

I love it!!

SomewhereInTime72
02-08-2012, 01:27 AM
>2012
>using condoms

c'mon

:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

brutal_descent
02-08-2012, 06:58 AM
Wow, I completely missed the fact that I joined this site a year ago (not today, but on the 3rd). Glad to be part of this forum :light:

Dextrimental
02-08-2012, 07:07 AM
I still have an In Flames condom I got from Metal Hammer about 7 years ago hahaha, I remember my girlfriend at the time wanted to use it but I didn't trust it at all! May pick up those Slayer ones someday for the fun of it, going to see Slayer in London end of May, they could be useful for that haha!

illuminatus917
02-08-2012, 09:07 AM
This winter is so shitty.

GarageMetal468
02-08-2012, 09:28 AM

Shit, tell me about it.

street_burial
02-08-2012, 09:57 AM
Alright. I just read a post from the drummer of The Air I Breathe on a band's Facebook about them going out with Disturbed and Hatebreed this summer. Not sure if this was a serious post but something to think about...

brutal_descent
02-08-2012, 10:02 AM
Disturbed

IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN A YEAR YET

jd091
02-08-2012, 10:59 AM
Wow, I completely missed the fact that I joined this site a year ago (not today, but on the 3rd). Glad to be part of this forum :light:

We've been stuck with this russian a year already? Seems like forever. :tp: ;)

Natrlhi
02-08-2012, 11:06 AM
This winter is so shitty.Winter, by definition, is shitty. Could you please be more specific?

BloodoftheKings
02-08-2012, 11:42 AM

What winter? It hasn't even started getting cold yet.

treghet
02-08-2012, 01:28 PM
What winter? It hasn't even started getting cold yet.

Not that California ever gets cold in the first place, but a couple weeks ago it was in the mid 80s. Not the kind of weather I want this time of year.

illuminatus917
02-08-2012, 02:30 PM
Winter, by definition, is shitty. Could you please be more specific?

Sure. This winter is shitty because it's been like fucking spring all winter. I can't speak for you or anyone else of course, but I'm pretty big on seasons. And when one season sucks so hard it can hardly be differentiated from another season, it's shitty.

Crionics
02-08-2012, 03:34 PM
So about a week ago, my vocalist/bassist showed me a guitar peice that he claimed to have written and told me not to change any of it because he felt really proud of it and that it would aggravate him if I did. So I listened to what he "wrote" and it was pretty good, so I told him we would work on it next time we jam.

Today, I found out through my own listening explorations that he directly ripped the peice from Watain's "On Horns Impaled"...Ugh, he can be such an idiot sometimes :mad:

Natrlhi
02-08-2012, 04:00 PM
Sure. This winter is shitty because it's been like fucking spring all winter. I can't speak for you or anyone else of course, but I'm pretty big on seasons. And when one season sucks so hard it can hardly be differentiated from another season, it's shitty.Wow. That's not the answer I expected. Give me a Winter that's just like Spring or Fall any day. :D

EDIT: So you're saying Winter is doing a shitty job at being Winter. Interesting. :tongue:

christopher
02-08-2012, 04:02 PM
Not that California ever gets cold in the first place, but a couple weeks ago it was in the mid 80s. Not the kind of weather I want this time of year.

It's barely even rained in the last few months as well. This weather is seriously tripping me out. I keep my jacket with me, but by noon its too hot for me to wear it. The only thing that sucks is the high winds at my school :hmm:

GarageMetal468
02-08-2012, 04:03 PM
So about a week ago, my vocalist/bassist showed me a guitar peice that he claimed to have written and told me not to change any of it because he felt really proud of it and that it would aggravate him if I did. So I listened to what he "wrote" and it was pretty good, so I told him we would work on it next time we jam.

Today, I found out through my own listening explorations that he directly ripped the peice from Watain's "On Horns Impaled"...Ugh, he can be such an idiot sometimes :mad:

Hahaha I did the same thing with Nunslaughter's "Pyre"

Crionics
02-08-2012, 04:06 PM
Hahaha I did the same thing with Nunslaughter's "Pyre"

I mean, I just think it is so lame that he was bragging about how much time and effort he had put into writing it when he didn't do squat.

Edit: And he is one of those guys who always lies about things here and there to make himself look cooler.

GarageMetal468
02-08-2012, 04:19 PM
I mean, I just think it is so lame that he was bragging about how much time and effort he had put into writing it when he didn't do squat.

Edit: And he is one of those guys who always lies about things here and there to make himself look cooler.

Yeah luckily I don't do that or have to deal with my band doing it. Hell, the Nunslaughter rip off was for my black/country/grind project (which I should probably get back to working on...) that I came up with in like 10 seconds. I didn't even know it was Nunslaughter until weeks later when I decided to listen to Hex again! Must've remembered it from the back of my mind!

larvtard
02-08-2012, 04:34 PM

Mo, you do realize that in all likeliness, he didn't deliberately rip it off? I dunno the actual scientific term (if there is one), but basically, he unloaded the riff from his subconscious, thinking he actually made it up in the process. Happens to the best of us, man.

Crionics
02-08-2012, 04:39 PM
Yeah luckily I don't do that or have to deal with my band doing it. Hell, the Nunslaughter rip off was for my black/country/grind project (which I should probably get back to working on...) that I came up with in like 10 seconds. I didn't even know it was Nunslaughter until weeks later when I decided to listen to Hex again! Must've remembered it from the back of my mind!

That project actually sounds pretty cool, I'd like to listen to it one day.

But my mate definitely knew he was ripping off Watain, they are his "favorite band" (and I'm the one who showed him them...). When I confronted him he was just like "ya, but bands do it all the time its fine dude."

To be honest, I shouldn't care. This isn't a band to me, just a small project I have with the only other person I know who is remotely interested in playing extreme metal. He is fun to hang with and a cool guy, but is an asshole at times and lies ALL the time.

The only reason he knows about half of his favorite bands today is because I've showed him them, and then he becomes literally obsessed with them and wants to do every single thing they do. And I hate to say it, his vocals are just not good at all...We made a rough tape of one of our songs, and every single person I sent it to told me his vocals were poor (I only sent it to metal fans), and he considers himself a vocalist. He's just an average bass player as well. He boasts an ego because he thinks he is such a great vocalist. It just frustrates me. I will probably try a band again in college, but right now I'm just killing time.

Crionics
02-08-2012, 04:42 PM
Mo, you do realize that in all likeliness, he didn't deliberately rip it off? I dunno the actual scientific term (if there is one), but basically, he unloaded the riff from his subconscious, thinking he actually made it up in the process. Happens to the best of us, man.

I'd like to believe that too, but he basically admitted to me that he did do it deliberately and even said 'I thought you would never listen to that song...".

Btw you heard the tape, what did you think of his vocals?

llama lom
02-08-2012, 05:17 PM
Earl Sweatshirt might actually be back. Tyler linked to a Twitter (@earlxsweat) and if it reaches 50k followers by the end of the day, "Earl" is releasing a song. Don't know what to think of this.

Seventhzealot
02-08-2012, 05:41 PM
http://rateyourmusic.com/list/I_Love_Mellotrons/godawful_terrible_horrible_band_names_and_the_goda wful_terrible_horrible_bands_they_belong_to

:D

Seventhzealot
02-08-2012, 07:01 PM
There was an armed robbery on campus. WTF we are supposed to be one of the safest campuses in the country :bouville:

powerslave_85
02-08-2012, 07:30 PM
http://rateyourmusic.com/list/I_Love_Mellotrons/godawful_terrible_horrible_band_names_and_the_goda wful_terrible_horrible_bands_they_belong_to

:D
Point of order: Eve 6 got their name from an X-Files episode (it was about Mulder and Scully tracking down girls that were cloned, and they were all named Eve and given a number, one of them was Eve 6).

Another point of order: Brand New and Texas Is the Reason are great.

Seventhzealot
02-08-2012, 07:31 PM
Point of order: Eve 6 got their name from an X-Files episode (it was about Mulder and Scully tracking down girls that were cloned, and they were all named Eve and given a number, one of them was Eve 6).

Another point of order: Brand New and Texas Is the Reason are great.

:lol: I didn't bother reading the whole list :D

powerslave_85
02-08-2012, 07:34 PM
I'll admit that a couple made me laugh. Wow! Owls! "Wow! Pricks!" :lol:

Seventhzealot
02-08-2012, 07:39 PM
I couldn't get past Here are the facts you requested
"Here is the punch in the cock you requested" :lol:

Dextrimental
02-08-2012, 07:43 PM
Just got back from seeing The Phantom Menace in 3D. Pod racing is still the best scene in the movie, and Jar Jar Binks is still fairly irksome as a character, but seeing Star Wars on the big screen and hearing that intro music in the cinema gave me chills more than worth the price of admission! Plus, extra nerd points for the midnight screening, of course ;)

illuminatus917
02-08-2012, 09:35 PM
EDIT: So you're saying Winter is doing a shitty job at being Winter. Interesting. :tongue:

Yep. :tongue:

*listening to At The Heart of Winter*

MPF
02-09-2012, 01:34 AM
Getting into Abigail Williams for free: Giggity!
Free Parking at the end of the night: Giggity Giggity!
Abigail Williams playing Beyond The Veil: Giggity Giggity Giggity!
Interviewing Abigail Williams: GIGGITY GIGGITY GIGGITY GOO!!!
Hanging out with Abigail Williams after the show at the bar. WINNING!!!

Seventhzealot
02-09-2012, 11:06 AM
Just started reading 'Fahrenheit 451' by Roy Bradbury. How the fuck haven't I read this before?!

brutal_descent
02-09-2012, 11:18 AM
Just started reading 'Fahrenheit 451' by Roy Bradbury. How the fuck haven't I read this before?!

Ray, not Roy ;) Great novel, read it a few monthes ago.

Natrlhi
02-09-2012, 11:21 AM
Just got back from seeing The Phantom Menace in 3D. Pod racing is still the best scene in the movie, and Jar Jar Binks is still fairly irksome as a character, but seeing Star Wars on the big screen and hearing that intro music in the cinema gave me chills more than worth the price of admission! Plus, extra nerd points for the midnight screening, of course ;)
I'm probably gonna get sucked into seeing this, because I just started watching the Star Wars movies with my five-year-old son, and he loves them. We've watched Episodes I, IV and V so far, and he loves them all. Personally, it's the perfect excuse for me to go see this, because even though I wasn't much of a fan of Episodes I-III, this will probably be somewhat cool for the reasons you described. Plus, my boy will get a kick out of it, I'm sure. :D

Seventhzealot
02-09-2012, 11:25 AM

Fuck sakes, what is it with me and spell errors over here. I was thinking Ray in my mind and yet typed Roy :mad:

jd091
02-09-2012, 12:02 PM
Gross.

Even more gross. God, Bradbury bores me. :tp:

brutal_descent
02-09-2012, 12:03 PM
God, Bradbury bores me. :tp:

Ever read A Sound of Thunder? Just curious.

mankvill
02-09-2012, 12:06 PM
Gross.

Even more gross. God, Bradbury bores me. :tp:

>implying Fahrenheit 451 isn't tits

Jd you disappoint me more every day

Seventhzealot
02-09-2012, 12:06 PM
Gross.

meh, different strokes for different folks.

jd091
02-09-2012, 12:22 PM
Ever read A Sound of Thunder? Just curious.

Actually... yeah, that short story was pretty sweet. I just hate F-451. ;) I much prefer Harlan Ellison or Isaac Asimov.

brutal_descent
02-09-2012, 12:25 PM
Actually... yeah, that short story was pretty sweet. I just hate F-451. ;) I much prefer Harlan Ellison or Isaac Asimov.

Asimov :lovedup: :lovedup:

masterguy49
02-09-2012, 01:53 PM
lolz reeding is 4 fagg0tz

Epidemic Reign
02-09-2012, 01:55 PM
lolz reeding is 4 fagg0tz

y read wen u can watch moviez LOL ppl r dum

masterguy49
02-09-2012, 01:56 PM
y read wen u can watch moviez LOL ppl r dum

L0l ikr?? da moovi3 iS a1w4yz b3tar dan de b0ok

jd091
02-09-2012, 01:59 PM
L0l ikr?? da moovi3 iS a1w4yz b3tar dan de b0ok

You're trying too hard.

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/obama-facepalm.jpg

masterguy49
02-09-2012, 02:25 PM
You're trying too hard.

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/obama-facepalm.jpg

So is Emmure.

jd091
02-09-2012, 02:43 PM
So is Emmure.

>new album title SLAVE TO THA GAME
>not trying hard enough!

masterguy49
02-09-2012, 02:51 PM
>new album title SLAVE TO THA GAME
>not trying hard enough!

If they try any harder, I might die of laughter listening to the album.

GarageMetal468
02-09-2012, 03:02 PM
Well, my laptop randomly shut down, took longer than usual to reboot and is lagging like no other now. Pretty sure its fucked again, meaning I gotta take it in for repair. Fuck.

EDIT: Just did a software update. Things are running smoothly... for now...

Epidemic Reign
02-09-2012, 03:19 PM
Well, my laptop randomly shut down, took longer than usual to reboot and is lagging like no other now. Pretty sure its fucked again, meaning I gotta take it in for repair. Fuck.

Hope you got all your tunage backed up.

mankvill
02-09-2012, 03:23 PM

www.techsupportforum.com

Helped me out countless times over the years.

GarageMetal468
02-09-2012, 03:34 PM
Hope you got all your tunage backed up.

That's the problem... I don't. I've been meaning to get an external hard drive for the longest time now but I never had the money due to school. I may as well tell my parents about the scare I had just now and for them to get one :lol:

But yeah, everything's running good as of now. :eyes:

dcmetal108
02-09-2012, 04:09 PM
Just watching a live Motionless In White video on youtube. At the 2:00 mark so kid tries to stagedive and falls backward and the lead singer just practically stops and can't stop laughing. It's actually pretty funny and a huge fail on the kid.

Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go6upKBk4-o&lc=dL-HWXTOCQgykx_tkbvoAA4SIOfg9Y3z1UDpAMddq7c&context=G24829f9FAAAAAAAADAA&feature=g-all-c)

GarageMetal468
02-09-2012, 05:39 PM
To Chicago people who for some reason have nothing to do at 1:30 PM:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/401513_330698247001164_232453293492327_719982_2058 148129_n.jpg

BloodoftheKings
02-09-2012, 07:07 PM
http://feelafraidcomic.com/comics/2011-05-27-death-metal-cat.png

dcmetal108
02-09-2012, 07:21 PM
To Chicago people who for some reason have nothing to do at 1:30 PM:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/401513_330698247001164_232453293492327_719982_2058 148129_n.jpg

When is that? It has no date!

I'm going to guess this is tomorrow since Megadeth play at the Aragon Ballroom tomorrow. Still that's a terrible time to have it. I don't get out from school till 1:40 so there is no way I'll make it down there in time.

christopher
02-09-2012, 07:45 PM
I'm about to go pick up the girlfriend and head to Buffalo Wild Wings for a bit, then Star Wars in 3D at midnight! :D:fight:

masterguy49
02-09-2012, 07:47 PM
:fight:

Hopefully that's what will happen after the movie

(Obscure lightsaber-penis joke)

GarageMetal468
02-09-2012, 07:59 PM
When is that? It has no date!

I'm going to guess this is tomorrow since Megadeth play at the Aragon Ballroom tomorrow. Still that's a terrible time to have it. I don't get out from school till 1:40 so there is no way I'll make it down there in time.
Yeah it's tomorrow. And agreed, shitty time. I can't make it either!

jd091
02-09-2012, 08:07 PM
http://feelafraidcomic.com/comics/2011-05-27-death-metal-cat.png

christopher
02-09-2012, 08:10 PM

:lol:;)

hellawaits77ny
02-10-2012, 01:29 AM
Death Metal Cat is awesome!

christopher
02-10-2012, 12:00 PM
Star Wars wasn't very 3Dish but it was still awesome to see on the big screen again :D

RAZOR
02-10-2012, 02:42 PM
I'm getting ready to make McRibs for my boyfriend for dinner. Ew. :lol:

BloodoftheKings
02-10-2012, 03:56 PM
The amount of times that joke article about Rick Santorum attacking metal has been re posted by people thinking it's real is making me sad. Did anybody bother to read it? Here's some quotes from the article;

"many of these brand new, so-called heavy metal music bands like Black Sabbath, Venom, The WASP and Iron Maiden"

"87 percent of Republican voters think that the biggest problem in America today is the demented bloodlust of teenagers caused entirely by heavy metal music."

"he implied that heavy metal is the cause of many forms of mental illness as well as lactose intolerance."

"Mitt Romney officially denounced his earlier position of tolerance towards all fans of extreme music. This, in spite of the fact that GWAR played his inauguration as governor of Massachusetts back in 2003."

I'm gonna assume that everybody who seriously re posted this article just didn't read it. But if they did I think they need to go back to 1st grade.

jd091
02-10-2012, 04:04 PM
The amount of times that joke article about Rick Santorum attacking metal has been re posted by people thinking it's real is making me sad. Did anybody bother to read it? Here's some quotes from the article;

"many of these brand new, so-called heavy metal music bands like Black Sabbath, Venom, The WASP and Iron Maiden"

"87 percent of Republican voters think that the biggest problem in America today is the demented bloodlust of teenagers caused entirely by heavy metal music."

"he implied that heavy metal is the cause of many forms of mental illness as well as lactose intolerance."

"Mitt Romney officially denounced his earlier position of tolerance towards all fans of extreme music. This, in spite of the fact that GWAR played his inauguration as governor of Massachusetts back in 2003."

I'm gonna assume that everybody who seriously re posted this article just didn't read it. But if they did I think they need to go back to 1st grade.

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqh1nqNLFn1r25scio1_500.jpg

mankvill
02-10-2012, 04:05 PM
Of course its fake, but its still amazing

BloodoftheKings
02-10-2012, 04:13 PM
Of course its fake, but its still amazing

It's funny but the fact that people believe it blows my mind.

idrinkwine732
02-10-2012, 04:15 PM
Just finished all of my Valentine's Day plans and I'm really excited now. Never really had a good Valentine's before, so this should be good.

mankvill
02-10-2012, 07:21 PM
I'm getting ready to make McRibs for my boyfriend for dinner. Ew. :lol:

>making your boyfriend a McRib
>not getting him real BBQ

You must hate your viking husbando.

moobys37
02-10-2012, 07:31 PM
I just booked Danny Lilker's new band.

No big deal or anything.

BloodoftheKings
02-10-2012, 08:03 PM
I just booked Danny Lilker's new band.

No big deal or anything.

:bowdown:

RAZOR
02-10-2012, 08:22 PM
>making your boyfriend a McRib
>not getting him real BBQ

You must hate your viking husbando.

But...he loves the McRib. And he loved the ones I made too so hah. :tongue:

Seventhzealot
02-10-2012, 08:24 PM
Just about to start watching 'The Fountain' as soon as I can stop listening to music :P

illuminatus917
02-10-2012, 08:28 PM
Just finished all of my Valentine's Day plans and I'm really excited now. Never really had a good Valentine's before, so this should be good.

My last Valentine's Day consisted of icing my balls and spitting up blood, and putting chocolate laxatives in an old woman's hot fudge sundae at a banquet.

Top that. :cool:

GarageMetal468
02-10-2012, 09:58 PM
My Valentine's Day is gonna consist of me wishing for death as I'll be tired, sore, and sleep deprived since Lock Up/Goatwhore is the night before. Oh, and I have to finish studying for a big exam I have the next day. Fun! But a good thing is that I've been studying all week for the exam so I've got most of it down, especially after tomorrow when I study more.

street_burial
02-10-2012, 10:04 PM
Yeah Star Wars was fucking amazing as usual. :fight::fight::fight::fight:

BloodoftheKings
02-10-2012, 10:07 PM
My Valentine's day will consist of the Mass Effect 3 demo if i'm lucky.

moobys37
02-10-2012, 10:23 PM
Danny Lilker just called me...

GarageMetal468
02-10-2012, 10:25 PM
Danny Lilker just called me...

"Is this the Krusty Krab?"

treghet
02-10-2012, 10:26 PM
No, this is Patrick.... :mad:

moobys37
02-10-2012, 10:27 PM

He said he can't wait for the show April 28. Such an awesome guy.

OraclesofAgony
02-10-2012, 10:54 PM
My Valentine's day will consist of the Mass Effect 3 demo if i'm lucky.

My Valentine's Day will consist of Goatwhore.

Sepultura69
02-10-2012, 11:03 PM
Going up to "Joshua Tree" with a bunch of friends tomorrow morning. Should be an Epic time. We are leaving around 7 in the morning and plan on getting there hopefully by 9 to 10 AM. We plan on staying there the whole day and venturing in the epic landscapes till the sun goes down and battle coyote demons and black rabbits. :D :rocker:

BloodoftheKings
02-10-2012, 11:05 PM

That too.

christopher
02-11-2012, 02:49 AM

Definitely that, plus a physics midterm on Thermodynamics and the gas laws. Then I'm going with my girlfriend to see Digitalism at some club in LA. We're going to get soo fucked up cause the place is giving out free vodka during the first hour of the show:eek:

christopher
02-11-2012, 03:18 AM
hahahaha

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/425709_2966354231285_1034528824_33072434_103830980 6_n.jpg

GarageMetal468
02-11-2012, 07:26 AM
Man, I've seen dozens of people post that picture. What's sad is people are like "YEAH MAN THIS SUCKS" without even realizing that the horrible creature on the right isn't even a representation of METAL today.

mastodon421
02-11-2012, 08:37 AM

Me too:rocker:

powerslave_85
02-11-2012, 09:18 AM
Man, I've seen dozens of people post that picture. What's sad is people are like "YEAH MAN THIS SUCKS" without even realizing that the horrible creature on the right isn't even a representation of METAL today.
Funny how "enjoys the cock" and "gay/bisexual" both describe someone who a lot of people consider to be the epitome of metal.

Also, didn't, like, EVERY metalhead in the 80's get made fun of for "looking like a girl" with their long hair?

rjturtle9
02-11-2012, 09:57 AM
Lol @ metalheads getting pussy!

Seventhzealot
02-11-2012, 11:32 AM
That picture is funny because of the gross generalities on both halves.

mankvill
02-11-2012, 11:36 AM
"This sucks because I can't understand what he's saying because he's screaming" is basically the one thing that someone could say that will make me disregard anything they have to say about music from that point on.

ravenheart
02-11-2012, 12:22 PM
"This sucks because I can't understand what he's saying because he's screaming" is basically the one thing that someone could say that will make me disregard anything they have to say about music from that point on.

It's not a wholly baseless sentiment actually. It's just almost always phrased in an ignorant, dumbass way.

jd091
02-11-2012, 12:34 PM
Lol @ metalheads getting pussy!

mankvill
02-11-2012, 01:01 PM

I will say I have gotten more action at a metal show than I have at any other social setting. :truestory:

Seventhzealot
02-11-2012, 02:37 PM
I will say I have gotten more action at a metal show than I have at any other social setting. :truestory:

I have to say I will concur with the above since one is always greater than zero.

masterguy49
02-11-2012, 02:41 PM
Just throwing it out there, but I made out with a girl during Cannibal Corpse(specifically during Stripped, Raped, and Strangled and Hammer Smashed Face) last month :tongue:

mankvill
02-11-2012, 02:50 PM
Just throwing it out there, but I made out with a girl during Cannibal Corpse(specifically during Stripped, Raped, and Strangled and Hammer Smashed Face) last month :tongue:

appropriate!

masterguy49
02-11-2012, 03:01 PM
appropriate!

Those were my thoughts exactly!

BloodoftheKings
02-11-2012, 03:29 PM
appropriate!

Corpsegrinder usually says shit like "this ones for the ladies" when they play Stripped or Fucked With a Knife.

street_burial
02-11-2012, 03:36 PM
My dad is in the hospital with an obstruction in his small intestine. He's got a tube in him trying to basically suck out the obstruction and if that doesn't work then they have to do exploratory surgery on him :(

Seventhzealot
02-11-2012, 03:57 PM
My dad is in the hospital with an obstruction in his small intestine. He's got a tube in him trying to basically suck out the obstruction and if that doesn't work then they have to do exploratory surgery on him :(

Damn that sucks dude :( Sorry about that. I hope everything's fine soon :hug:

dcmetal108
02-11-2012, 04:49 PM
Just eating pizza after going to the movies and seeing Safe House.

OraclesofAgony
02-11-2012, 08:33 PM
Just got back from seeing Exhumed, Black Tusk, Revocation, Tombs, and Royal Thunder and saw that my Goatwhore preorder came in the mail! This has turned out to be an awesome day.

christopher
02-12-2012, 03:08 AM
my Goatwhore preorder came in the mail! This has turned out to be an awesome day.

:rocker::rocker::rocker: I want to hear it NOW!!! I know it will kick ass. Listening to that album will seriously be the "I'm fucking going to Goatwhore now" kick that I need.

kalfitegrdan
02-12-2012, 03:33 AM
Just eating pizza after going to the movies and seeing Safe House.

How was Safe House? I'm pretty on the fence about wanting to see it.

dcmetal108
02-12-2012, 10:03 AM
How was Safe House? I'm pretty on the fence about wanting to see it.

It was good. Alot of chase scenes and shooting. A few parts kinda dragged on it seemed but overall I'd give it somewheres around a 7.5/10

BloodoftheKings
02-12-2012, 06:33 PM
Folding laundry to Bolt Thrower. :rocker:

dcmetal108
02-12-2012, 07:59 PM
Playing The Darkness 2.

Epidemic Reign
02-12-2012, 08:06 PM
Laying in bed, listening to trance music, relaxing before my first day of work in over two years. Looking forward to having $$ again.

OraclesofAgony
02-12-2012, 08:12 PM
Listening to that album will seriously be the "I'm fucking going to Goatwhore now" kick that I need.

It certainly will be. ;)

makethemsuffer12
02-12-2012, 10:06 PM
I just want to fucking die right now. That's all I want to say. I don't really want to talk about it on here, but all I can say is that I am in a pretty shitty position and I just don't know what to do...

orlandodavis
02-12-2012, 10:53 PM
I just want to fucking die right now. That's all I want to say. I don't really want to talk about it on here, but all I can say is that I am in a pretty shitty position and I just don't know what to do...

Chuck Norris is a premature ejaculator.

makethemsuffer12
02-12-2012, 11:12 PM
Chuck Norris is a premature ejaculator.

:lol: I think that was the best response I could've gotten.

dcmetal108
02-13-2012, 08:05 AM
Just woke up. Going to eat, clean, play some Gotham City Imposters, then going to see Underworld at 1:45.

street_burial
02-13-2012, 08:56 AM
My dad has to have the surgery tomorrow to remove the obstruction :(

ravenheart
02-13-2012, 09:00 AM
Just woke up. Going to eat, clean, play some Gotham City Imposters, then going to see Underworld at 1:45.

Tough day, huh? :hmm:

Natrlhi
02-13-2012, 11:16 AM
"This sucks because I can't understand what he's saying because he's screaming" is basically the one thing that someone could say that will make me disregard anything they have to say about music from that point on.I just decided that I no longer like Anaal Nathrakh and early Carcass because I can't tell what the fuck they are saying.

Come at me, son. :boxer:

ravenheart
02-13-2012, 11:19 AM

Once is not a good basis for comparison.

ravenheart
02-13-2012, 11:20 AM
I really hate having to kill time in the office before a gig. So. Fucking. Dull.

Nearly time to leave though.

Natrlhi
02-13-2012, 11:23 AM
Once is not a good basis for comparison.I think Zealot took care of this a few pages back:

I have to say I will concur with the above since one is always greater than zero.
Thanks for playing, though. :D

moobys37
02-13-2012, 11:24 AM
Working on a show that you'll see on every major heavy metal website.

ravenheart
02-13-2012, 11:26 AM
I think Zealot took care of this a few pages back:

Yes, on behalf of himself. He should work on being harsher to others. It's much more fun.

Natrlhi
02-13-2012, 11:29 AM

street_burial
02-13-2012, 11:45 AM

:D:D:D any word on the venue yet?

Seventhzealot
02-13-2012, 12:04 PM
Yes, on behalf of himself. He should work on being harsher to others. It's much more fun.

I should start learning from you ;)

mankvill
02-13-2012, 03:32 PM
Think some of you might like this.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/who-is-paul-mccartney

RAZOR
02-13-2012, 03:43 PM

:party::party:

ravenheart
02-13-2012, 04:08 PM
Think some of you might like this.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/who-is-paul-mccartney

I don't get it.

mankvill
02-13-2012, 04:11 PM
I don't get it.

Paul McCartney was at the Grammys last night

When he was on TV, Twitter blew up of stupid idiots asking who "this old dude" was on stage.

ravenheart
02-13-2012, 04:15 PM
Paul McCartney was at the Grammys last night

When he was on TV, Twitter blew up of stupid idiots asking who "this old dude" was on stage.

With a disturbing lack of irony?

mankvill
02-13-2012, 04:29 PM
:party::party:

fuck you guys -_-

GarageMetal468
02-13-2012, 04:58 PM
Got a flat tire an hour ago on the way from school to Lock Up. I got the spare on and am now currently at the dealership getting the other one replaced/repaired... I think I still may be able to make it to the show, though. Thank christ its going late!

dcmetal108
02-13-2012, 05:30 PM
Got a flat tire an hour ago on the way from school to Lock Up. I got the spare on and am now currently at the dealership getting the other one replaced/repaired... I think I still may be able to make it to the show, though. Thank christ its going late!

Knowing Reggies Lock Up won't start till like 11.

JRA
02-13-2012, 09:23 PM
I just decided that I no longer like Anaal Nathrakh and early Carcass because I can't tell what the fuck they are saying.

Come at me, son. :boxer:

You shouldn't like Reek of Putrefaction because Steer's tone is ass, but I'll take what I can get.

christopher
02-13-2012, 10:34 PM
You shouldn't like Reek of Putrefaction because Steer's tone is ass, but I'll take what I can get.

That's some of their best shit :mad:

GarageMetal468
02-13-2012, 11:03 PM
I did end up making it right before Strong Intention came on! Great show, review and sets tomorrow

Natrlhi
02-14-2012, 07:03 AM

That's some of their best shit :mad:Good thing I wasn't one damn bit serious then. ;)

Natrlhi
02-14-2012, 07:40 AM
http://metalassault.com/album_reviews/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/earth-angels2cover.jpeg
HAPPY EARTH DAY, EVERYONE!

ravenheart
02-14-2012, 07:41 AM
http://metalassault.com/album_reviews/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/earth-angels2cover.jpeg
HAPPY EARTH DAY, EVERYONE!

Old news to you, isn't it? :p

Natrlhi
02-14-2012, 08:30 AM
Old news to you, isn't it? :p
True that. I just wish I could listen to the stuff while I'm at work. Because it's streaming audio, my company blocks it. Thus, unless I obtain copies by some "other" means (which usually means crappier quality), then the only time I can listen to stuff is in the evenings when I go home, and lots of times there's little to no opportunity for music-listening before I'm crashed out in bed. :(

Don't know if you knew about that, but in hindsight it probably explains a lot. ;)

Seventhzealot
02-14-2012, 09:32 AM
True that. I just wish I could listen to the stuff while I'm at work. Because it's streaming audio, my company blocks it. Thus, unless I obtain copies by some "other" means (which usually means crappier quality), then the only time I can listen to stuff is in the evenings when I go home, and lots of times there's little to no opportunity for music-listening before I'm crashed out in bed. :(

Don't know if you knew about that, but in hindsight it probably explains a lot. ;)

I can understand. Being a student, it's so much easier for me to listen to music and go to shows whenever I want. I shudder how I'll manage all that when I start working later this year :snivel:

jd091
02-14-2012, 10:02 AM
I can understand. Being a student, it's so much easier for me to listen to music and go to shows whenever I want. I shudder how I'll manage all that when I start working later this year :snivel:

It's especially hard when your job involves secret chemical experiments used by the government. You wouldn't understand.

brutal_descent
02-14-2012, 10:04 AM
It's especially hard when your job involves secret chemical experiments used by the government. You wouldn't understand.

Or working for the Russian mob ;)

Natrlhi
02-14-2012, 10:09 AM
It's especially hard when your job involves secret chemical experiments used by the government. You wouldn't understand.:lol: You're such a goofball.

Oh, and so much for the experiments being "secret (http://online.wsj.com/article/PR-CO-20110607-906217.html)".

Seventhzealot
02-14-2012, 10:14 AM
:lol: You're such a goofball.

Oh, and so much for the experiments being "secret (http://online.wsj.com/article/PR-CO-20110607-906217.html)".

Page unavailable. So it is a secret then? ;)

Natrlhi
02-14-2012, 10:30 AM
Page unavailable. So it is a secret then? ;):lol: It's a quote from the Wall Street Journal's web site. Maybe I have a cookie or something on my laptop that allows me access while others don't have it unless they subscribe or something.

Anyway, here's another link (http://www.nationalcarboncapturecenter.com/pdf/Commissioning%20PC4%20Press%20Release.pdf).

moobys37
02-14-2012, 10:35 AM
fuck you guys -_-

:tongue:

ravenheart
02-14-2012, 10:51 AM

Never stopped me ;)

ravenheart
02-14-2012, 10:52 AM

Haha. Honestly, I'm surprised it's blocked. Most firewalls block known streaming sites, like MySpace etc., so my stuff usually gets through with no problems because no one knows it's there to block it.

Which browser you use at work?

Seventhzealot
02-14-2012, 10:57 AM
Never stopped me ;)

You're in London though which gets a show no matter what. Currently I have to drive two hours to get to the nearest show and that's if, luckily enough, the tour stops in Florida.

I guess it'll depend on the city I'm based in once I graduate :hecho:

Natrlhi
02-14-2012, 10:57 AM
Haha. Honestly, I'm surprised it's blocked. Most firewalls block known streaming sites, like MySpace etc., so my stuff usually gets through with no problems because no one knows it's there to block it.Exactly.

Which browser you use at work?MSIE7. No choice.

ravenheart
02-14-2012, 12:33 PM
MSIE7. No choice.

Then it probably isn't blocked. That player simply doesn't work in IE.

MPF
02-14-2012, 03:18 PM
My bassist got a date and they are about to go see Megadeth. I think they are going to last.

I am home tonight doing a specialty show for my radio show....The Bi-Polar Valentine's Day Show.

street_burial
02-14-2012, 03:25 PM
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/422646_371764126168871_100000058603370_1458383_152 8302583_n.jpg

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/421595_10150573865043768_1764810413_n.jpg

dcmetal108
02-14-2012, 03:30 PM
Spotify just went from Chelsea Grin to a ad playing various Disney Love Songs then back to Chelsea Grin.

BloodoftheKings
02-14-2012, 03:46 PM
Spotify just went from Chelsea Grin to a ad playing various Disney Love Songs then back to Chelsea Grin.

Ridiculous. The 15 year old girls who listen to Chelsea Grin wouldn't be caught dead listening to that 12 year old girl music.

BloodoftheKings
02-14-2012, 04:21 PM
brb, burning my Megadeth albums. (http://legacy.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=169756)

slapguitarer
02-14-2012, 04:28 PM
brb, burning my Megadeth albums. (http://legacy.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=169756)

:hecho:

WHY

jd091
02-14-2012, 04:30 PM

:hecho:

WHY

Yeah man, fuck republicans! And shit! Or something!

BloodoftheKings
02-14-2012, 04:35 PM
Yeah man, fuck republicans! And shit! Or something!

:tp:

>Implying that him saying "gay people should stop being gay" and "homosexuality is just as bad as bestiality" aren't good enough reasons to hate him.

jd091
02-14-2012, 04:37 PM
:tp:

>Implying that him saying "gay people should stop being gay" and "homosexuality is just as bad as bestiality" aren't good enough reasons to hate him.

>implying that should be an issue people seriously consider in our shitty economy in this upcoming election (unfortunately)

Whatever, good for Dave Mustaine. I still could care less about Megadeth.