PDA

View Full Version : The Official 'What Are You Doing' Thread Part V

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

MPF
01-24-2012, 10:12 PM
Just got back from In Flames, Trivium, Veil Of Maya, Kyng. I posted a quite interesting review worth checking out. Got some station IDs from Trivium and Kyng as well.

Also relaxing until Ghost tomorrow!

street_burial
01-24-2012, 11:08 PM
just turned someone on to Tombs. my deed for the day is done.

SomewhereInTime72
01-24-2012, 11:13 PM
just turned someone on to Tombs. my deed for the day is done.

:fist:

makethemsuffer12
01-25-2012, 02:19 AM
Have to get ready for class, super tired after Lamb of God last night. On a related note, fuck The Acacia Strain and all the bullshit that fat asshole frontman spews out.

GarageMetal468
01-25-2012, 05:24 AM
On a related note, fuck The Acacia Strain and all the bullshit that fat asshole frontman spews out.

:lol:

jd091
01-25-2012, 09:51 AM
Have to get ready for class, super tired after Lamb of God last night. On a related note, fuck The Acacia Strain and all the bullshit that fat asshole frontman spews out.

:(

You just don't get it, man. ;)

dcmetal108
01-25-2012, 10:04 AM
:(

You just don't get it, man. ;)

haha I still hold belief that Acacia Strain fans are some of the biggest assholes I've ever saw.

mankvill
01-25-2012, 10:15 AM
What did The Acacia Strain do THIS time?

Sepultura69
01-25-2012, 11:22 AM
Don't wanna really go into full detail, but seeing how this is the perfect thread where ppl leave there bullshit rants and girl problems, how cool they are for posting drunk, act ect, I just felt like noting...

I think i might get let go from my work. Really hope not. But after the dumb shit that went down last night It looks like it. But Crossing my fingers in hoping that everything will be alright. One of my very good friends is the manager so hopefully he can vouch for me or something. :(

Hope I don't get fired :(

GarageMetal468
01-25-2012, 12:28 PM
Don't wanna really go into full detail, but seeing how this is the perfect thread where ppl leave there bullshit rants and girl problems, how cool they are for posting drunk, act ect, I just felt like noting...

I think i might get let go from my work. Really hope not. But after the dumb shit that went down last night It looks like it. But Crossing my fingers in hoping that everything will be alright. One of my very good friends is the manager so hopefully he can vouch for me or something. :(

Dude it's ok to vent/share here... it's no different than when someone does what you mentioned first. It really looks like you've been going through a ton of shit recently and I'm really sorry to hear about that... I hope everything works out for you. Being unemployed is the last thing you need.

Sepultura69
01-25-2012, 01:54 PM
Being unemployed is the last thing you need.

Aint that the truth my friend :fist:

Today is my day off. I start work at 11 am tomorrow, I will know the moment of truth by tomorrow morning.. Until Then. A nice cool Buzz and some Metal shall take over for the rest of my day/evening :rocker:

masterguy49
01-25-2012, 02:04 PM

I hope you don't get fired too man. It sounds like that's the last thing you would need.

Plus I need to meet you at MDF :snivel:

El Gordo
01-25-2012, 02:08 PM
Recovering from a migraine that I had to leave work for earlier today. Fucking brutal.

Epidemic Reign
01-25-2012, 05:26 PM
Had a phone interview today for a dispatcher position at AAA. It went well, so now I have a group interview to attend tomorrow and if all goes well I'll be working by Feb. 13th.

:party:

dcmetal108
01-25-2012, 05:41 PM
Just relaxing and watching the bulls game.

treghet
01-26-2012, 12:03 AM
Organizing all my CDs and putting them on shelves... instead of being in boxes and random piles around my room.

OraclesofAgony
01-26-2012, 01:04 AM
I'm staying up way too late. I'm gonna be dead at school tomorrow.

treghet
01-26-2012, 01:10 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_2XU-_J6KXDc/TNBR-EZ2c1I/AAAAAAAAADQ/ZOdyruIzOiY/s400/pes.jpg

ravenheart
01-26-2012, 01:19 AM
Organizing all my CDs and putting them on shelves... instead of being in boxes and random piles around my room.

I did that when I moved last year. It took months.

treghet
01-26-2012, 01:20 AM
I did that when I moved last year. It took months.

How many CDs do you have? :eek:

ravenheart
01-26-2012, 01:22 AM
How many CDs do you have? :eek:

4,000 odd.

OraclesofAgony
01-26-2012, 01:26 AM
4,000 odd.

:bowdown:

makethemsuffer12
01-26-2012, 04:32 AM
What did The Acacia Strain do THIS time?

Exist.

Epidemic Reign
01-26-2012, 11:05 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_2XU-_J6KXDc/TNBR-EZ2c1I/AAAAAAAAADQ/ZOdyruIzOiY/s400/pes.jpg

I love this :lol:

So my job interview went well, and I won't know till sometime next week but I have a good feeling about it!

ShatteredFlame
01-26-2012, 11:23 AM
last.fm finally added a "last month" category to the charts. About time.

MPF
01-26-2012, 11:24 AM
Anyone remember how I was about to be kicked out of my house in December?

Well, I got one week to leave (2-2-2012). Sheriff's orders. Apparently someone bought my house before it went back to auction. After that day I don't know when I will be back on here, doing my radio show, or even back on the internet again.

I've failed...

Epidemic Reign
01-26-2012, 11:31 AM
Anyone remember how I was about to be kicked out of my house in December?

Well, I got one week to leave (2-2-2012). Sheriff's orders. Apparently someone bought my house before it went back to auction. After that day I don't know when I will be back on here, doing my radio show, or even back on the internet again.

I've failed...

Sorry to hear that man :( hope to see you bounce back soon.

mankvill
01-26-2012, 12:00 PM
IWABO only died in my fantasy, by the way.

BloodoftheKings
01-26-2012, 12:08 PM
IWABO only died in my fantasy, by the way.

I spent a good 5 minutes looking up that story til I figured out you were trolling.

street_burial
01-26-2012, 12:12 PM
I spent a good 5 minutes looking up that story til I figured out you were trolling.

this

dcmetal108
01-26-2012, 01:24 PM
I'm sitting on youtube watching Deathmatch videos. It's stupid entertainment.
Here's a good one.

Bed Of Nails Deathmatch (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbTH5_9vqmI&feature=related)

40 Panes Of Glass Deathmatch (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW5YLM6tnBw&feature=related)

JRA
01-26-2012, 01:49 PM

That is just magnificent.

GarageMetal468
01-26-2012, 03:14 PM
Hm... yesterday some girl at the gym was eyeing me quite a number of times... she was wearing a shirt that said CLOSE YOUR EYES on the front and WE WILL OVERCOME on the back. At first it was probably like some metalcore band, and I was wearing my Skeletonwitch shirt so hey, same jist of music, whatever.

Just looked it up on Youtube and saw "Victory Records"... oh jesus. And THEN I listened to it. Can't believe I'm quoting Sergeant D here, but this is like the epitome of regretcore. My god.

Just wanted to share :lol:

BloodoftheKings
01-26-2012, 03:33 PM
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/407406_10100821627109582_10110914_58064477_1375740 728_n.jpg

This is possibly the greatest shirt ever made.

MPF
01-26-2012, 03:45 PM
As a follow up to my post earlier. I found a new place to live, I'll be moving in with my bassist about 45 minutes away from here, and 25 minutes from St. Paul.

I think it's going to jump start my life in the right direction.

Epidemic Reign
01-26-2012, 04:16 PM
I got the job :fist: 2 weeks from now I will be a working man once again!

Epidemic Reign
01-26-2012, 04:20 PM
As a follow up to my post earlier. I found a new place to live, I'll be moving in with my bassist about 45 minutes away from here, and 25 minutes from St. Paul.

That's good man, keep your head up! Everything will work out before it's over. You gonna be able to access the internet and do your show from your friend's place?

dcmetal108
01-26-2012, 04:22 PM

Happy you found a place man!

MPF
01-26-2012, 04:24 PM
That's good man, keep your head up! Everything will work out before it's over. You gonna be able to access the internet and do your show from your friend's place?

Thanks man. Yup, I should be able to keep doing the show with no problem. He has faster internet then I do,s o it should all work out.

Happy you found a place man!

Thanks man.

elturtleboy
01-26-2012, 05:11 PM
Missing WITTR :boohoo:
Bummed!

dcmetal108
01-26-2012, 05:27 PM
Missing WITTR :boohoo:
Bummed!

Don't worry they only play cali every few months it seems lol.:D

christopher
01-26-2012, 09:24 PM
I just heard a bluegrass song that sampled a grindcore song at the very beginning. My life is complete:lovedup:

Sepultura69
01-27-2012, 07:34 AM
I got the job :fist: 2 weeks from now I will be a working man once again!

Congratz man :(

Some of us Just lost our jobs. :(

Fuck...

I go from being a full time employee to a jobless bum. It's all good. life is all about moving forward, not back...still trying to get over the shock and getting over being bummed out. HELL i should be getting ready right now to go to work. And I'm suppose to be getting off around 6:30pm. But no! I'm fuckin' stuck here. No offense, but now i know how Epidemic Reign feels. It's all good, ill get mY feet right back up and out in that real work. But...For now..

I'm a go pick up that last fat ass check and go file for unemployment :(

EDIT: Thankfully my best friend who also happens to be the floor manager at my work will put in a great word for me when i put him as my personal refrence for when I go look for another job. Because If I put anyone else other than him I probably will never get hired from any place. Especially after the stupid shit that I did which is ultimatley why I got let go.

masterguy49
01-27-2012, 08:10 AM
Congratz man :(

Some of us Just lost our jobs. :(

Fuck...

I go from being a full time employee to a jobless bum. It's all good. life is all about moving forward, not back...still trying to get over the shock and getting over being bummed out. HELL i should be getting ready right now to go to work. And I'm suppose to be getting off around 6:30pm. But no! I'm fuckin' stuck here. No offense, but now i know how Epidemic Reign feels. It's all good, ill get mY feet right back up and out in that real work. But...For now..

EDIT: Thankfully my best friend who also happens to be the floor manager at my work will put in a great word for me when i put him as my personal refrence for when I go look for another job. Because If I put anyone else other than him I probably will never get hired from any place. Especially after the stupid shit that I did which is ultimatley why I got let go.
What did you do to get fired?

Regardless, that really sucks man, good luck in finding a job. :fist:

treghet
01-27-2012, 08:19 AM

I hate to tell you this, but if you got fired then you can't collect unemployment.

Sepultura69
01-27-2012, 08:24 AM
What did you do to get fired?

Meh its too long and not worth posting it on here. I will PM you the whole story sometime when i'm feeling much better, nows not a good time my friend. It hasn't even been 2 full days yet since Getting let go

really sucks man, good luck in finding a job. :fist:

Thanks my bruthuh from unuhtha persians muthuh. The nation of iran is within you my friend, Hail Satan.

I hate to tell you this, but if you got fired then you can't collect unemployment.

So much for that then. :(

masterguy49
01-27-2012, 08:29 AM
Meh its too long and not worth posting it on here. I will PM you the whole story sometime when i'm feeling much better, nows not a good time my friend. It hasn't even been 2 full days yet since Getting let go

Thanks my bruthuh from unuhtha persians muthuh. The nation of iran is within you in my friend, Hail Satan.

Alright man, but that really sucks, damn. May the force and Satan be with you :fist:

Epidemic Reign
01-27-2012, 08:35 AM

Not always the case, actually. It usually depends on the situation that led to the firing.

But Sep, definitely file for unemployment as soon as possible. Those places usually work at their own pace and if you are in fact elligible, you'll want to get the ball rolling immediately because it will probably take several weeks to begin collecting.

Don't hesitate to get on the job hunt either... opportunities are out there, but they often aren't available for long. And definitely ask your former co-workers and anyone else you know if they might have a lead for you. Most places don't take walk-in applications these days and applying to a bunch of places online can be mind-numbing after a while. Keep your head up though, something will come along sooner or later.

Good luck man!

treghet
01-27-2012, 08:39 AM
Not always the case, actually. It usually depends on the situation that led to the firing.

I know, but him saying "after the stupid shit that I did" pretty much covers that. If you did something wrong and you got fired for it, you won't be able to collect unemployment.

Sepultura69
01-27-2012, 08:55 AM

But Sep, definitely file for unemployment as soon as possible. Those places usually work at their own pace and if you are in fact elligible, you'll want to get the ball rolling immediately because it will probably take several weeks to begin collecting.

Don't hesitate to get on the job hunt either... opportunities are out there, but they often aren't available for long. And definitely ask your former co-workers and anyone else you know if they might have a lead for you. Most places don't take walk-in applications these days and applying to a bunch of places online can be mind-numbing after a while. Keep your head up though, something will come along sooner or later.

Good luck man!

Thanks for the support my Metal Nigga :rocker:

The job that I had was at a Middle Eastern market store. It was basically a store made for Persians and people that were from Iraq/iran/those parts of the region. And all the people who worked there, and went there were all Middle eastern...Hell it would be hard for you to find one non Persian or non middle eastern person there. nope, no Whites, No asians, nothing, NONE. It was like a mini "3rd world country" store ahahhaha. And like i said, the best part about that Job were the people that I worked with and dealt with. They were MY PEOPLE, THE PERSIANS, Nigga!! It was pretty cool, Pretty much just working with "MY own people", ya know? "My own kind" if you wanna put it that way..Oh and please don't get me started with all the beautiful persian women that I got to work with and fuck around with during my time over there, ahahah good times, good times. What was even more awesome about this job was it pretty much required a 2nd language to be put in use for pretty much the entire duration of the job. Basically what I'm saying is that I spoke in my native language for the majority of my time working there, you had too. In other words I just spoke "Farsi" for pretty much all of my time working there. Plus it's kind a required because no one outside of that Ethnicity comes to the store. It was basically a middle eastern store made for middle eastern people to come through and no one outside of that store has lived in america for no more than maybe like a couple of months... IN FACT i was pretty much the only person at that place that has lived in america for more than 8 months(i was born here actually). Pretty much every single women/man that worked there just moved from the middle east not too long ago IN OTHER WORDS, THEY WERE FRESH OFF THE BOAT..., it was always awesome when I had to to train the chicks that just moved here, ahahhaa. Especially the women!!!

Goddammit, posting this is kinda depressing....considering that I know longer work there :(

The cool thing about living in Irvine is its filled with Middle eastern market places like these so It probably won't be hard finding a similar place like this. Theres nothing more cool than working with your own kind at place made FO YO PEOPLE :rocker:

EDIT: sorry for the rant guys, didn't know any other thread for me to vent this shit out. Anyways, thanks y'all, much love, Hail satan

Epidemic Reign
01-27-2012, 08:57 AM
I know, but him saying "after the stupid shit that I did" pretty much covers that. If you did something wrong and you got fired for it, you won't be able to collect unemployment.

You're probably right, but it wouldn't hurt to apply anyway. Even if he did something stupid, he might have a slim chance. Hard to say without knowing exactly what happened.

treghet
01-27-2012, 09:05 AM
You're probably right, but it wouldn't hurt to apply anyway. Even if he did something stupid, he might have a slim chance. Hard to say without knowing exactly what happened.

True.

And to Sepulwizard, I hope you are able to find another job soon! :fist:

Epidemic Reign
01-27-2012, 09:06 AM
Goddammit, posting this is kinda depressing....considering that I know longer work there :(

The cool thing about living in Irvine is its filled with Middle eastern market places like these so It probably won't be hard finding a similar place like this. Theres nothing more cool than working with your own kind at place made FO YO PEOPLE :rocker:

I know how you feel man, leaving a job like that can be like leaving home sometimes.

It's good to hear that you have similar places around to look into though. If you have some experience and you really enjoyed your job, you may be just what one of those places needs.

Sepultura69
01-27-2012, 09:19 AM
I know how you feel man, leaving a job like that can be like leaving home sometimes.

It's good to hear that you have similar places around to look into though. If you have some experience and you really enjoyed your job, you may be just what one of those places needs.

I know two stores that ARE similar to this store. They are both Middle eastern stores and the best part about it is i Can speak in my native language very fluently with ease and with my past experience from the last place it should be easy for me to get a job with the hunting seasons getting back on the clock. Also I think i already noted this but one of my very close friends who is the manager Said I can just put his number and him as a personal reference and he will put a great word in for me. He has gotten me out of a lot of situations and it's pretty much because of him that they EVEN hired me as a full time employee instead the bullshit "4-5 hour" part timer, And I ain't lookin for part time! I'm one of those types that like to keep my feet moving until i'm drained the fuck out, ya know?. In fact I lost a good amount of weight because of that job, no joke! I went from 186 to 154 lbs during my Entire year of working there. And I'm a fairly tall person. 6'2, actually a little taller than that:fist:

But yeah, like i was saying, with my friend as a personal reference and him being the floor manager, should not be that difficult for me to get a job...compared to say..... Me Putting the Staff Directors as a personal reference.....since they were the ones that well, ya know :(

ShatteredFlame
01-27-2012, 08:59 PM
I am really getting depressed about my college life. Fuck alcohol and dealing with everybody under the influence. I've been on medication for months and every weekend has been a struggle to get through just for the sole fact that I cannot drink in order to not feel so awkward and bored around everyone having the time of their lives.

BloodoftheKings
01-27-2012, 09:06 PM
I am really getting depressed about my college life. Fuck alcohol and dealing with everybody under the influence. I've been on medication for months and every weekend has been a struggle to get through just for the sole fact that I cannot drink in order to not feel so awkward and bored around everyone having the time of their lives.

This is one reason I kinda feel good about staying local for college.

SomewhereInTime72
01-27-2012, 09:10 PM
I dislike most people of the college age and pretty much hate college as a result. I personally would prefer to be as removed as possible from the scenario. :eyes:

jd091
01-27-2012, 11:08 PM

That sucks. I'm definitely not the hard-part type, but my best group of friends bonded together over the fact that we sneaked alcohol into each other's dorm rooms every weekend freshman year. It definitely led to us being where we are now.

christopher
01-28-2012, 11:36 AM
Thanks for the support my Metal Nigga :rocker:

The job that I had was at a Middle Eastern market store. It was basically a store made for Persians and people that were from Iraq/iran/those parts of the region. And all the people who worked there, and went there were all Middle eastern...Hell it would be hard for you to find one non Persian or non middle eastern person there. nope, no Whites, No asians, nothing, NONE. It was like a mini "3rd world country" store ahahhaha. And like i said, the best part about that Job were the people that I worked with and dealt with. They were MY PEOPLE, THE PERSIANS, Nigga!! It was pretty cool, Pretty much just working with "MY own people", ya know? "My own kind" if you wanna put it that way..Oh and please don't get me started with all the beautiful persian women that I got to work with and fuck around with during my time over there, ahahah good times, good times. What was even more awesome about this job was it pretty much required a 2nd language to be put in use for pretty much the entire duration of the job. Basically what I'm saying is that I spoke in my native language for the majority of my time working there, you had too. In other words I just spoke "Farsi" for pretty much all of my time working there. Plus it's kind a required because no one outside of that Ethnicity comes to the store. It was basically a middle eastern store made for middle eastern people to come through and no one outside of that store has lived in america for no more than maybe like a couple of months... IN FACT i was pretty much the only person at that place that has lived in america for more than 8 months(i was born here actually). Pretty much every single women/man that worked there just moved from the middle east not too long ago IN OTHER WORDS, THEY WERE FRESH OFF THE BOAT..., it was always awesome when I had to to train the chicks that just moved here, ahahhaa. Especially the women!!!

EDIT: sorry for the rant guys, didn't know any other thread for me to vent this shit out. Anyways, thanks y'all, much love, Hail satan

Sep, I missed your posts like this. You could have easily summed up your point in 2 to 3 sentences, but did it in 30. Now that's the Sep we are all used to :rocker: I hope you find another awesome job like that soon.

dcmetal108
01-28-2012, 11:52 AM
My dad and I got another gig tonight recording a local wrestling promotion so we're doing that. Easy quick cash for it too and we get my family in for free so win win.

street_burial
01-28-2012, 05:54 PM
Someone just said Slayer was the worst band they've ever listened to

http://chzmemebase.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/internet-memes-thanks-memebase-after-dark.gif

christopher
01-28-2012, 10:51 PM
FML! I just went to pick up some booze at 711 and realized my credit card is missing...The last time I used it was at Albertos at 3am last night and don't remember getting it back. I just checked my statement and there haven't been any charges on my account, so I think the guy at Albertos forgot to give it back to me. I'll figure it out tomorrow.

OraclesofAgony
01-28-2012, 10:53 PM

http://chzmemebase.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/internet-memes-thanks-memebase-after-dark.gif

LOLWUT

hellawaits77ny
01-28-2012, 11:08 PM
FML! I just went to pick up some booze at 711 and realized my credit card is missing...The last time I used it was at Albertos at 3am last night and don't remember getting it back. I just checked my statement and there haven't been any charges on my account, so I think the guy at Albertos forgot to give it back to me. I'll figure it out tomorrow.

Yeah man, get that shit taken care of. Hope you just misplaced it, and it wasn't jacked.

MPF
01-29-2012, 12:46 AM
I should make an update on my status of life right now. As I mentioned a few pages back I'm moving in with my bassist of my band.

There is a lot of cons about going:

Leaving my friends, family, pets behind (45 minutes away anyways)
Leaving my home of the last 23 and a half years
Even though I've been alone here for the last 2 years, I'm really out on my own now

But there is a lot of pros too:

Xfinity cable with all the channels I'd ever need
Higher, faster internet
Full studio with my drums in it just a flight of stairs away
A bigger bedroom
Only 25 minutes to St. Paul instead of an hour and 15 minutes
Opportunity for a better life

From tomorrow till February 2nd, I'll be packing and traveling back and forth from Clear Lake, Wisconsin (yes stalkers, that's where I live till the 2nd) to River Falls, Wisconsin which is like New York City compared to Clear Lake. I know it will be for the best eventually. but I'm still scared shitless. February 2nd will be the hardest day of my life, knowing I can't ever go back home. But if it means I can make a successful life for myself, it will be worth it.

hellawaits77ny
01-29-2012, 02:06 AM
I should make an update on my status of life right now. As I mentioned a few pages back I'm moving in with my bassist of my band.

There is a lot of cons about going:

Leaving my friends, family, pets behind (45 minutes away anyways)
Leaving my home of the last 23 and a half years
Even though I've been alone here for the last 2 years, I'm really out on my own now

But there is a lot of pros too:

Xfinity cable with all the channels I'd ever need
Higher, faster internet
Full studio with my drums in it just a flight of stairs away
A bigger bedroom
Only 25 minutes to St. Paul instead of an hour and 15 minutes
Opportunity for a better life

From tomorrow till February 2nd, I'll be packing and traveling back and forth from Clear Lake, Wisconsin (yes stalkers, that's where I live till the 2nd) to River Falls, Wisconsin which is like New York City compared to Clear Lake. I know it will be for the best eventually. but I'm still scared shitless. February 2nd will be the hardest day of my life, knowing I can't ever go back home. But if it means I can make a successful life for myself, it will be worth it.

Do it. Seriously. If shit hits the fan, you're only 45 minutes away.

ravenheart
01-29-2012, 02:38 AM

I can understand that.

MPF
01-29-2012, 02:44 AM
Do it. Seriously. If shit hits the fan, you're only 45 minutes away.

Well I am, but at this point I didn't have a choice, my house is gone in 4 days.

If the shit hits the fan, I don't have anywhere else to go. so I gotta make this work, and from the looks of things it's what I've needed since I graduated high school.

dcmetal108
01-29-2012, 01:58 PM
Well I am, but at this point I didn't have a choice, my house is gone in 4 days.

If the shit hits the fan, I don't have anywhere else to go. so I gotta make this work, and from the looks of things it's what I've needed since I graduated high school.

Everything will end up working for the better in the end.

dcmetal108
01-29-2012, 03:02 PM
I just sent in my interview with ACxDC.

street_burial
01-29-2012, 04:07 PM
I have to skip out on Metal Alliance, Behemoth, and The Black Dahlia Murder/Nile to be able to see Alcest.

christopher
01-29-2012, 05:21 PM
I just sent in my interview with ACxDC.

Nice! They're awesome people. Did you include questions about the benefit shows for Serigio's daughter?

dcmetal108
01-29-2012, 06:21 PM
Nice! They're awesome people. Did you include questions about the benefit shows for Serigio's daughter?

No, sadly I forgot about them. It was really just a quick interview maybe ten questions spanning from the simple where did the name come from, to if they have plans for a tour or new album / EP. Nothing too simple but I kinda drew a huge blank for some reason trying to think of questions.

christopher
01-29-2012, 06:28 PM
Yeah man, get that shit taken care of. Hope you just misplaced it, and it wasn't jacked.

I just went to the Albertos that I went to on Friday night and found my card there :D

orlandodavis
01-29-2012, 08:09 PM
Scale the Summit cancelled my tour date in Shreveport.:( Oh well. There are some videos of the Houston show that I'm watching instead. Youtube it if you're interested.

hellawaits77ny
01-29-2012, 08:09 PM

I'm sure it will.

I just went to the Albertos that I went to on Friday night and found my card there :D

Good to hear. Had a similar scare after the Big 4. Couldn't find my card when I get home, so immediately called and cancelled it. Half hour later my buddy calls me and tells me it's in his car :lol:. Better safe than sorry.

makethemsuffer12
01-29-2012, 08:16 PM
I think I might have to turn this into a "girl problems" thread again... Too tired right now, maybe tomorrow though. :bouville:

hellawaits77ny
01-29-2012, 08:18 PM
I think I might have to turn this into a "girl problems" thread again... Too tired right now, maybe tomorrow though. :bouville:

Please don't. Talking w/ family and friends will help IMMENSELY more than talking to internet friends who don't know you personally.

makethemsuffer12
01-29-2012, 08:24 PM
Please don't. Talking w/ family and friends will help IMMENSELY more than talking to internet friends who don't know you personally.

It's more I just want to get it off my chest than get advice or anything. I'm too shy about that kind of shit to talk to my family about it.

BloodoftheKings
01-29-2012, 08:37 PM
It's more I just want to get it off my chest than get advice or anything. I'm too shy about that kind of shit to talk to my family about it.

You raped someone didn't you? You can crash at my place til the coast is clear.

hellawaits77ny
01-29-2012, 08:42 PM

Understandable. I didn't mean to sound like a dick, just saying that from my experience, friends and family who know and love you are the most helpful people.

makethemsuffer12
01-29-2012, 08:47 PM

Shhh.....

orlandodavis
01-29-2012, 08:49 PM

Damn it. Now I have bourbon all over my keyboard. Thanks.;)

hellawaits77ny
01-29-2012, 08:53 PM
Damn it. Now I have bourbon all over my keyboard. Thanks.;)

Respect for a fellow bourbon drinker. What kind?

orlandodavis
01-29-2012, 09:06 PM
Four Roses. Not bad. Somewhat like Jim Beam but a tad better. 15 bucks for a fifth.

hellawaits77ny
01-29-2012, 09:16 PM
Four Roses. Not bad. Somewhat like Jim Beam but a tad better. 15 bucks for a fifth.

Never tried it. That much for a fifth means it should be a good. I like Jim Beam, just not my favorite.

orlandodavis
01-29-2012, 09:21 PM
Like to try different ones. First time trylng this one. Not one of my favorites but still good. My picks are Evan Williams 1783 (11 bucks) and for the high end I like Elijah Craig (20).

hellawaits77ny
01-29-2012, 09:26 PM
Like to try different ones. First time trylng this one. Not one of my favorites but still good. My picks are Evan Williams 1783 (11 bucks) and for the high end I like Elijah Craig (20).

EC is good stuff. I usually stick to Wild Turkey and Maker's Mark.

orlandodavis
01-29-2012, 09:32 PM
EC is good stuff. I usually stick to Wild Turkey and Maker's Mark.

Sleepy.

orlandodavis
01-29-2012, 09:43 PM
JK. Those are good. But I like EC better than Turkey and as much as Makers Mark and EC is cheaper. Phew. Back to the GWAR dvd. Dumb and Dumber rules!

hellawaits77ny
01-29-2012, 09:57 PM
[QUOTE=orlandodavis;439486]

A classic!

MPF
01-29-2012, 11:38 PM
Update number 3 on my life situation.

I have almost all my drums over at my new place (sans a few snares). and have my car filled for the first trip there to drop off my stuff.

I just have my bed, tv, 360, computer setup, and a few speakers. Along with the bathroom stuff, and I'll be all out of here. Every night since I found the notice on my door I've been so damn nervous.

The last night I can be here is Wednesday (Yes, I'll still be here for the radio show Tuesday night) but right after that, I'll be tearing down my computer system and packing it in my car. Wednesday afternoon is my last time living in Clear Lake, Wisconsin.

There hasn't been a person yet in my life that has said I'm making the wrong choice. everyone is being so supportive of me thought the hardest time in my life so far. I couldn't be more grateful. That includes you guys as well. Thank you all so very much.

TonyD
01-29-2012, 11:53 PM

Or you could you know, just not.

orlandodavis
01-29-2012, 11:53 PM
Update number 3 on my life situation.

I have almost all my drums over at my new place (sans a few snares). and have my car filled for the first trip there to drop off my stuff.

I just have my bed, tv, 360, computer setup, and a few speakers. Along with the bathroom stuff, and I'll be all out of here. Every night since I found the notice on my door I've been so damn nervous.

The last night I can be here is Wednesday (Yes, I'll still be here for the radio show Tuesday night) but right after that, I'll be tearing down my computer system and packing it in my car. Wednesday afternoon is my last time living in Clear Lake, Wisconsin.

There hasn't been a person yet in my life that has said I'm making the wrong choice. everyone is being so supportive of me thought the hardest time in my life so far. I couldn't be more grateful. That includes you guys as well. Thank you all so very much.

Don't be nervous. Check dis out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFYXYSaXBWw Peace and good luck sir.

MPF
01-29-2012, 11:59 PM
Don't be nervous. Check dis out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFYXYSaXBWw Peace and good luck sir.

You know exactly what I needed to get my mind off stuff. Thank you good sir!

:rocker::rocker::rocker:

orlandodavis
01-30-2012, 12:59 AM

First comes the blood then come the boys.

jd091
01-30-2012, 01:08 AM
First comes the blood then come the boys.

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2010-04-26/1272253169769.jpg

orlandodavis
01-30-2012, 08:08 AM
Carrie.

christopher
01-30-2012, 08:52 PM
Damn, I just found out Andrew is leaving us all :( I haven't heard from him in a while, but its always nice to see him. I hope the best for him and his future in India with his family. Hopefully he can come back one day to enjoy a show with us so Cal metalheads.

illuminatus917
01-30-2012, 09:58 PM
Damn, I just found out Andrew is leaving us all :( I haven't heard from him in a while, but its always nice to see him. I hope the best for him and his future in India with his family. Hopefully he can come back one day to enjoy a show with us so Cal metalheads.

Who is Andrew?

MPF
01-30-2012, 11:10 PM
Who is Andrew?

Chris and I can't be the only ones to remember him are we?

He used to come here all the time before he got onto starting Metal Assault and helped keep the metal scene alive in LA.

I'm going to miss him, even though we've only really talked on facebook. He's a really cool dude.

christopher
01-30-2012, 11:29 PM
Chris and I can't be the only ones to remember him are we?.

Naw, he and rjturtle are bffs. I feel bad for rj cause they always went to shows together. eturtle knows him as well.

He was Andrew Metalhead

mankvill
01-31-2012, 12:33 AM
Andrew was pretty much the ONLY person I watched interviews of bands from. He's awesome, and he'll be missed.

MPF
01-31-2012, 12:39 AM
Andrew was pretty much the ONLY person I watched interviews of bands from. He's awesome, and he'll be missed.

I hope starting on January 7th, that will change.

I'll be interviewing Ken Sorceron of Abigail Williams, a good friend of mine offered to have his youtube show, join my radio show, and we will be doing interviews together from now on.

Fucking giggity!

But back on topic. Andrew is a hell of a guy. One guy is trying really hard to make him stay, which I hope he does.

Dextrimental
01-31-2012, 01:26 AM
Bummer, goodbye Andrew.. See you in another life dude!! He asked a couple of questions for various bands he interviewed for me, I remember!

christopher
01-31-2012, 07:28 AM
I just got an email saying Fred Durst is hosting a night at the Laugh Factory on Thursday...:eyes: I wonder how he will be. To bad Ghost is on Thursday because I have free tickets to the Laugh Factory and this would be a good chance to see him fail :lol:

rjturtle9
01-31-2012, 09:50 AM
Naw, he and rjturtle are bffs. I feel bad for rj cause they always went to shows together. eturtle knows him as well.

He was Andrew Metalhead

I'm still really bummed about this. Ima try my hardest not to cry like a bitch tomorrow when I go see him.

jd091
01-31-2012, 11:10 AM
So DJENT is now officially NU-METAL 3.0!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbaVhDQfa3I

elturtleboy
01-31-2012, 11:16 AM
He was a super cool dude. Ill miss him a lot.

GarageMetal468
01-31-2012, 11:48 AM

I'm gonna go about my day pretending I didn't just watch that...

:barf:

treghet
01-31-2012, 12:03 PM

This is like Linkin Park combined with Volumes. Wtf.

dcmetal108
01-31-2012, 04:03 PM
This is like Linkin Park combined with Volumes. Wtf.

Exactly what I was thinking.

BloodoftheKings
01-31-2012, 04:13 PM
Just submitted a job application to Marshalls. Hope this goes well.

dcmetal108
01-31-2012, 04:17 PM
Just noticed that Protest The Hero and Andrew W.K are on the same day. CRAP!

dcmetal108
01-31-2012, 05:32 PM
Just made a list of every concert I've been to :

Concerts Attended (http://dcmetal108.wordpress.com/2012/02/01/concerts-attended/)

mankvill
01-31-2012, 05:50 PM
Just noticed that Protest The Hero and Andrew W.K are on the same day. CRAP!

Easy easy easy choice there.

slapguitarer
01-31-2012, 05:53 PM
Easy easy easy choice there.

Protest the Hero.

duh

mankvill
01-31-2012, 06:26 PM
Protest the Hero.

duh

jesus christ, have you gone home yet? you
you
you literal mother fuckr (;°A°)/
i heard she banged your grandpa from the neighbors (’A’ )
isn’t that embarrassing? (;’A’)

how do you sleep at night?
obviously with your mother, but that doesn’t matter does it?

no

not with your dad eating your fucking lunch it doesn’t
are you going to take that shit?
of course you are
bitch (;’A’)

who is a fag?
you’re

jd091
01-31-2012, 06:47 PM
you

no

of course you are
bitch (;’A’)

who is a fag?
you’re

http://oi43.tinypic.com/2r2xljr.jpg

powerslave_85
01-31-2012, 06:49 PM
Did Manks just have a stroke?

slapguitarer
01-31-2012, 07:25 PM
you

no

of course you are
bitch (;’A’)

who is a fag?
you’re

http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l609/Reginart-Renart/ScootalooWTFAmIReading.gif

mankvill
01-31-2012, 07:59 PM
http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l609/Reginart-Renart/ScootalooWTFAmIReading.gif

>brony
>homosexual

pick both

slapguitarer
01-31-2012, 08:04 PM
>brony
>homosexual

pick one

Brony

GarageMetal468
01-31-2012, 08:13 PM
Fuck, people weren't kidding about the 9 credit hour business class I'm taking. It's a requirement before I start my major courses. There are 4 topics covered: Management, Operations & Management, Finance and Marketing. My first exam is tomorrow and even 3 days of studying wasn't enough to prepare. We'll see what happens tomorrow. I just hope I don't have to be driven back to smoking... It's been 12 successful days now.

christopher
01-31-2012, 08:21 PM
Fuck, people weren't kidding about the 9 credit hour business class I'm taking. It's a requirement before I start my major courses. There are 4 topics covered: Management, Operations & Management, Finance and Marketing. My first exam is tomorrow and even 3 days of studying wasn't enough to prepare. We'll see what happens tomorrow. I just hope I don't have to be driven back to smoking... It's been 12 successful days now.

Yeah don't give in if you can. I've gone 16 days without smoking and I feel great! Just keep it up and you'll get past it. :D

Epidemic Reign
01-31-2012, 10:28 PM
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/432363_1786067867044_1699975301_837603_476237355_n .jpg

BloodoftheKings
01-31-2012, 10:59 PM
http://i.imgur.com/UMLay.jpg

christopher
01-31-2012, 10:59 PM
http://i.imgur.com/UMLay.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

MPF
01-31-2012, 11:20 PM
the last couple pages have me cracking up. What a great way to remember the last night I have at my childhood home.

I'll add my contribution:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/424618_362560947087242_100000000191001_1535936_208 0444473_n.jpg

christopher
01-31-2012, 11:23 PM
the last couple pages have me cracking up. What a great way to remember the last night I have at my childhood home.

I'll add my contribution:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/424618_362560947087242_100000000191001_1535936_208 0444473_n.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

jd091
01-31-2012, 11:40 PM
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly09ctRnzi1qdvy5ro1_400.jpg

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyoz3tiYDa1rn59m3o1_400.jpg

mankvill
02-01-2012, 12:01 AM
I know I did another one back in October...

...but would anyone be interested in another Black Metal History Month? Considering it's now February... :D

Epidemic Reign
02-01-2012, 12:04 AM
I know I did another one back in October...

...but would anyone be interested in another Black Metal History Month? Considering it's now February... :D

Only if there's no repeats from October ;)

mankvill
02-01-2012, 12:15 AM
Only if there's no repeats from October ;)

:cool:

Hell, maybe I should do a different genre.

Epidemic Reign
02-01-2012, 12:35 AM

Hipster lo-fi faggotshit :party:

street_burial
02-01-2012, 03:14 AM
Have an interview later for employment by the state.

Dextrimental
02-01-2012, 03:49 AM

a pop punk one would be cool, I'd dig something like that, and I reckon it'd bring some closet fans out of the woodwork ;)

jd091
02-01-2012, 10:12 AM
Guitar World: Still thinking that 2012 is going to be 2007.

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/429167_10150599965918217_19059968216_9207894_13172 10322_n.jpg

brutal_descent
02-01-2012, 10:13 AM
Guitar World: Still thinking that 2012 is going to be 2007.

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/429167_10150599965918217_19059968216_9207894_13172 10322_n.jpg

Ghost :lol:

BloodoftheKings
02-01-2012, 10:54 AM
Hipster lo-fi faggotshit :party:

This.

mankvill
02-01-2012, 04:09 PM
a pop punk one would be cool, I'd dig something like that, and I reckon it'd bring some closet fans out of the woodwork ;)

I'D DO IT :D

powerslave_85
02-01-2012, 05:02 PM
I'D DO IT :D
Can I help?!

Either that or I'll do my own 10 part, in-depth series on Sleater-Kinney :cool:

street_burial
02-01-2012, 08:56 PM
Made off like a bandit tonight. A setlist from each band and at least 5 or 6 picks.

illuminatus917
02-01-2012, 09:02 PM
Gettin' worried about hb420.

mankvill
02-01-2012, 09:05 PM
Gettin' worried about hb420.

:confused:

illuminatus917
02-01-2012, 09:07 PM
:confused:

He quit posting reeaaal suddenly a little over a week ago.

hellawaits77ny
02-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Dragging myself through my 7th straight overnight, then heading to Boston for our annual coaching clinic.

Is what I'm doing.

Epidemic Reign
02-01-2012, 09:54 PM
He quit posting reeaaal suddenly a little over a week ago.

He said he was thinking about leaving to focus on some personal stuff. I hope he comes back, he's a good dude.

brutal_descent
02-01-2012, 09:54 PM
Just checked, he hasn't posted since the 23rd. Hope everything's fine!

illuminatus917
02-01-2012, 10:09 PM
He said he was thinking about leaving to focus on some personal stuff. I hope he comes back, he's a good dude.

Nooooooooooooo. Where did he say that?

If he leaves, and with DethMaiden gone, and with Wine hardly ever posting anymore... I'm losing reasons to stay. :eyes:

jd091
02-01-2012, 10:14 PM

If he leaves, and with DethMaiden gone, and with Wine hardly ever posting anymore... I'm losing reasons to stay. :eyes:

Yes... leave... just one step closer to becoming my own little DEATHCORESETLISTS.com...

http://www.discobelle.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/frog-excellent-1-450x295.jpg

Epidemic Reign
02-01-2012, 10:15 PM
Page 339

I think after how tonight's been and let me reflect. I might end up leaving, not sure yet. Just a heads up for the people I talk too on here. :(

Did I miss something? :eyes:

No just personal stuff that has happend recently. That I litterally have no idea how to solve. I'm thinking that it might be for the best if I do away with distractions but idk.

Epidemic Reign
02-01-2012, 10:17 PM
Yes... leave... just one step closer to becoming my own little DEATHCORESETLISTS.com...

Have fun talking to yourself :finger:

illuminatus917
02-01-2012, 10:18 PM
Somehow I missed all that. I really hope he comes back at some point...

Goddamnit

brutal_descent
02-01-2012, 11:06 PM

http://www.discobelle.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/frog-excellent-1-450x295.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

you're killing me man

Epidemic Reign
02-02-2012, 12:21 AM
Can't wait to start my new job so I can buy a new iPod. This 8Gb shit isn't working out.

...and a new xbox

...and a new laptop

:hmm:

jd091
02-02-2012, 08:36 AM
Can't wait to start my new job so I can buy a new iPod. This 8Gb shit isn't working out.

...and a new xbox

...and a new laptop

:hmm:

http://partner-ad.photobucket.com/albums/l607/MOXN/MemePage/bd86d72e5dd038ffb2f5e71d83094cb0.png

street_burial
02-02-2012, 09:17 AM
Going to be making $10/hr working for a state funded "program" starting tomorrow. tax. fucking. free.

larvtard
02-02-2012, 10:24 AM

:finger2::finger2:

I honestly wonder how long it would've taken for someone here to realize I wasn't posting here anymore if I never said anything. :eyes:

And I fucking hate that I found a way around the block on my computer and that I have no self-control whatsoever.

Dammit.

Dextrimental
02-02-2012, 10:49 AM

I honestly wonder how long it would've taken for someone here to realize I wasn't posting here anymore if I never said anything. :eyes:

And I fucking hate that I found a way around the block on my computer and that I have no self-control whatsoever.

Dammit.

Get one of the mods to block you if you feel that strongly about it.

illuminatus917
02-02-2012, 11:14 AM

Dammit.

I was only speaking for people whose musical interests are most similar to mine.

And most of us realize you hardly ever post anymore. I thought the consensus was it'd be best if you took some time away from this site.

jd091
02-02-2012, 11:34 AM
I was only speaking for people whose musical interests are most similar to mine.

And most of us realize you hardly ever post anymore. I thought the consensus was it'd be best if you took some time away from this site.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure everybody knew you left the day you decided and were 100% behind your decision to help yourself.

Epidemic Reign
02-02-2012, 01:34 PM
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/431011_286995444699213_159567664108659_788958_1759 81533_n.jpg

slapguitarer
02-02-2012, 04:06 PM

</3

:bouville:

mankvill
02-02-2012, 04:10 PM
hey who wants to do fantasy baseball this season? :D

I've never done it, but I think it'd be fun.

illuminatus917
02-02-2012, 04:16 PM
</3

:bouville:

I <3 you Slap. Don't you be leaving now damnit.

Say, does Wine post frequently over on Metal Uprising?

Sepultura69
02-02-2012, 04:25 PM
I love all my people on Metalsetlist.com, even the ones i hate get my love and support. :hmm:

Carry on :hmm:

slapguitarer
02-02-2012, 05:43 PM
I <3 you Slap. Don't you be leaving now damnit.

Say, does Wine post frequently over on Metal Uprising?

I'm not leaving, don't you worry your pretty little head.

And no, he doesn't post much often, and when he does it's either in sports or politics threads. Mostly sports.

mastodon421
02-02-2012, 06:21 PM

I'd be down. I can never get my friends do a league, so it would be cool to get a league going on here.

Epidemic Reign
02-02-2012, 06:25 PM

No I don't want to fantasize about male athletes with you manks, but thanks for asking ;)

BloodoftheKings
02-02-2012, 06:28 PM

Good idea. Baseball is the one sport I know enough about to be an effective fantasy player in. I've been watching more hand egg this past season so I'll probably be able to do that too by next season.

MPF
02-02-2012, 07:14 PM
I'm back!

Anybody miss me?.......No one?........At all?

Ok back to normal programming.

RAZOR
02-02-2012, 08:45 PM
I'm back!

Anybody miss me?.......No one?........At all?

Ok back to normal programming.

:hug:

treghet
02-02-2012, 09:03 PM
This is odd...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Agalloch-Mantle-2LP-ORIGINAL-and-SIGNED-and-or-PERSONALIZED-Winner-/140693665788?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item20c1fef7fc

If you are obsessed with Agalloch and have a lot of disposable income I guess it's cool.

Epidemic Reign
02-02-2012, 09:06 PM
This is odd...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Agalloch-Mantle-2LP-ORIGINAL-and-SIGNED-and-or-PERSONALIZED-Winner-/140693665788?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item20c1fef7fc

If you are obsessed with Agalloch and have a lot of disposable income I guess it's cool.

That guy's smart.

MPF
02-02-2012, 09:14 PM

Awww. I feel the love already.

illuminatus917
02-02-2012, 09:17 PM
I love Agalloch to death, but sometimes I think they're a bunch of pricks.

brutal_descent
02-02-2012, 09:20 PM
I love Agalloch to death, but sometimes I think they're a bunch of pricks.

Why? Did I miss something? :eyes:

illuminatus917
02-02-2012, 09:22 PM
Why? Did I miss something? :eyes:

Refer to Treghet's post above.

And assuming the auctioneer is actually Don Anderson.

brutal_descent
02-02-2012, 09:35 PM
Refer to Treghet's post above.

And assuming the auctioneer is actually Don Anderson.

:tongue: Everybody's got to pay the rent somehow.

hb420
02-02-2012, 09:54 PM
Thanks for the people wondering about me, means a lot. :party: Just going through some tough stuff right now. Anyone wanting to know more or lend a ear just send a PM.

illuminatus917
02-02-2012, 09:57 PM
hb! :party:

smearCampaign
02-02-2012, 10:04 PM
Thanks for the people wondering about me, means a lot. :party: Just going through some tough stuff right now. Anyone wanting to know more or lend a ear just send a PM.

:fist: sending you positive metal vibes through the internets :fist:

hb420
02-02-2012, 10:20 PM
:fist: sending you positive metal vibes through the internets :fist:

Epidemic Reign
02-02-2012, 10:31 PM

Hey, glad to see you dropping in ;) hope eveything works out for you man, we miss having you around here!

Epidemic Reign
02-02-2012, 10:34 PM
Speaking of people who have been noticeably absent as of late, I wonder what Seventhzealot is up to.

elturtleboy
02-02-2012, 11:14 PM
New season of Delocated!

brutal_descent
02-03-2012, 03:54 AM
Going to watch Liar Liar and the Life of Brian (both for the millionth time) with my mom today. Need to open her up to the world of Monty Python sometime, eh? ;)

ravenheart
02-03-2012, 05:04 AM
Going to watch Liar Liar and the Life of Brian (both for the millionth time) with my mom today. Need to open her up to the world of Monty Python sometime, eh? ;)

No one should ever use the term "open her up" in a sentence about their mother.

treghet
02-03-2012, 06:01 AM
No one should ever use the term "open her up" in a sentence about their mother.

Natrlhi
02-03-2012, 06:42 AM

If he leaves, and with DethMaiden gone, and with Wine hardly ever posting anymore... I'm losing reasons to stay. :eyes:Thanks a lot, prick. :finger:

Natrlhi
02-03-2012, 06:44 AM
Thanks for the people wondering about me, means a lot. :party: Just going through some tough stuff right now. Anyone wanting to know more or lend a ear just send a PM.Don't be a stranger. You've already turned me on to some decent stuff this year, and it's only about a month in (and a slow month it's been at that). We need more people with decent taste around here - not this deathcore crap JD listens to.

Whatever you're going through, just remember: THIS, TOO, SHALL PASS.

brutal_descent
02-03-2012, 07:24 AM
Whatever you're going through, just remember: THIS, TOO, SHALL PASS.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/d4/Okgothistooshallpass300.jpg/220px-Okgothistooshallpass300.jpg

illuminatus917
02-03-2012, 08:18 AM
Thanks a lot, prick. :finger:

You know good and well you're one of my best friends around here.

It's just discouraging when people like the three I mentioned become sparse posters at best / take leaves of absence with the possibility of not returning / leave for good. Like you said, we need posters with good taste around here. I'd recruit some friends to this site, except the few people I know that could prosper here are too damn lazy. Maybe it's just me, but it seems like there haven't been ANY new users in a while that show signs of becoming decent contributors to this site.

christopher
02-03-2012, 10:06 AM
Just took my Multi Variable Calculus II exam and the entire class felt like we were raped:bouville:

GarageMetal468
02-03-2012, 10:45 AM
Just took my Multi Variable Calculus II exam and the entire class felt like we were raped:bouville:

Ha, I remember last semester when I was going to take my Accounting final, the finance majors had their Banking final and everyone looked like they were gonna cry. That must've really sucked.

And my business exam score wasn't what I wanted really, but I did get sick the night before and didn't get a lot of sleep as a result. That and I should've studied way ahead of time (like I'm doing right now!) Always room for improvement and learning.

mankvill
02-03-2012, 03:24 PM
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/427623_3183975355519_1149781387_5301110_225133956_ n.jpg

>this poster
>no dates in Kansas

I honestly feel like I just dodged a bullet. I feel amazing.

Epidemic Reign
02-03-2012, 03:40 PM
Although I don't care for IWABO at all, I still feel compelled to defend them to some degree. The fact that they don't take themselves seriously gives them much more credibility than bands like BMTH or Suicide Silence who seem to think that they're actually doing something important for music.

mankvill
02-03-2012, 04:02 PM
Although I don't care for IWABO at all, I still feel compelled to defend them to some degree. The fact that they don't take themselves seriously gives them much more credibility than bands like BMTH or Suicide Silence who seem to think that they're actually doing something important for music.

the thing about BMTH and Suicide Silence is that, while they make terrible music, at least they are making music serious. IWABO is just like LOL HOW FUNNEH N RANDUM WUD IT B TO PUT A POLKA SECTION HERE xD SILLY METALHEADS, QUIT BEIN SO SRS

BloodoftheKings
02-03-2012, 04:30 PM
the thing about BMTH and Suicide Silence is that, while they make terrible music, at least they are making music serious. IWABO is just like LOL HOW FUNNEH N RANDUM WUD IT B TO PUT A POLKA SECTION HERE xD SILLY METALHEADS, QUIT BEIN SO SRS

But this is why IWABO is better than those 2 bands. Their music is roughly around the same level of quality but they don't take them selves seriously so it's more excusable.

mankvill
02-03-2012, 04:37 PM
But this is why IWABO is better than those 2 bands. Their music is roughly around the same level of quality but they don't take them selves seriously so it's more excusable.

No, not really. They're just being attention whores and pandering to the scene kid market by being lol so ironic let's make fun of metalheads who are serious, so fahnny joek

MPF
02-03-2012, 06:16 PM
IWABO picks the worst bands to tour with, honestly.

christopher
02-04-2012, 02:01 AM
I had a really good night :D

GarageMetal468
02-04-2012, 05:57 AM
No, not really. They're just being attention whores and pandering to the scene kid market by being lol so ironic let's make fun of metalheads who are serious, so fahnny joek

This. It wasn't funny or cool to begin with and it isn't now. Plus it doesn't change the fact that as a whole, their music still blows.

jd091
02-04-2012, 09:22 AM
I had a really good night :D

Based on your Facebook updates.... yeah, I'd say you did. ;)

mastodon421
02-04-2012, 09:59 AM
No joke, the new IWABO album is pretty good:eyes:

jd091
02-04-2012, 11:29 AM

Probably one of the worst albums I've ever heard. And that's coming from me.

brutal_descent
02-04-2012, 11:38 AM

Agreed.

The fact that you think Emmure is better than the new IWABO perplexes me.

BloodoftheKings
02-04-2012, 12:10 PM

But this is coming from the guy who likes Emmure, and thinks anarcho punk is bad.

jd091
02-04-2012, 12:54 PM
The fact that you think Emmure is better than the new IWABO perplexes me.

But this is coming from the guy who likes Emmure, and thinks anarcho punk is bad.

Emmure is simple. Emmure don't try to complicate anything. Emmure knows that they're good for one thing, and one thing only: WIGGERMOSH. They know what they do, and they do it well. And it works.

Shit like IWABO are indie fucks trying to show off their instruments yet retain some sense of brutality with their "complex arrangements" that just turn to noisy shit. No thank you.

christopher
02-04-2012, 12:56 PM
and thinks anarcho punk is bad.

I'll back him up on that. I do love some anarcho punk bands, but majority of them are boring and often slow.

jd091
02-04-2012, 01:23 PM
I'll back him up on that. I do love some anarcho punk bands, but majority of them are boring and often slow.

95% of the time, I'd prefer lyrics about self-improvement/how life sucks/smashing your enemies rather than "fuck the system herp derp". And it's not fast enough.

mankvill
02-04-2012, 01:31 PM
Emmure is simple. Emmure don't try to complicate anything. Emmure knows that they're good for one thing, and one thing only: WIGGERMOSH. They know what they do, and they do it well. And it works.

Shit like IWABO are indie fucks trying to show off their instruments yet retain some sense of brutality with their "complex arrangements" that just turn to noisy shit. No thank you.

omg u silly br00t4l metalhead, y cant u just except that IWABO r00lz! go back 2 underground kvlt black metal xD nerd

elturtleboy
02-04-2012, 09:03 PM
Crappy night is crappy. :bouville:

illuminatus917
02-04-2012, 09:18 PM
The moon is gonna shine tonight.

makethemsuffer12
02-04-2012, 09:19 PM
So this girl I've been talking to and getting kinda close with just dropped the "I don't believe in sex before marriage" bomb on me. Not really sure how I feel about this...

illuminatus917
02-04-2012, 09:21 PM
So this girl I've been talking to and getting kinda close with just dropped the "I don't believe in sex before marriage" bomb on me. Not really sure how I feel about this...

It's a relief. That's what it is. Not necessarily the "marriage" part, but it's a relief that girls still exist that don't want to have sex with every jackass they come into contact with.

makethemsuffer12
02-04-2012, 09:22 PM
It's a relief. That's what it is. Not necessarily the "marriage" part, but it's a relief that girls still exist that don't want to have sex with every jackass they come into contact with.

I agree with you 100% on that, but yeah, it's the "marriage" part.

Epidemic Reign
02-04-2012, 09:30 PM
Does she know that your user title on an internet forum is "CUNT SMASHER"?

Because that could provoke abstinence.

Just sayin'.

;)

makethemsuffer12
02-04-2012, 09:33 PM

Just sayin'.

;)

Shhh. :finger:

But yeah. I really like her, but this is bothering more than I want it to.

RAZOR
02-04-2012, 09:34 PM
Why's it bothering you so much? :eyes:

slapguitarer
02-04-2012, 09:38 PM
Why's it bothering you so much? :eyes:

Because men are pigs and want to make boom boom with every girl they see.

illuminatus917
02-04-2012, 09:38 PM
Honestly, if a girl told me that I'd probably be more attracted to her.

But then I'd provoke an argument on marriage and ask her to explain its worthwhileness in relation to sex. Why not "wait to have sex when you've found someone you want to spend the rest of your life with"? I just don't get the "wait until that day" part.

illuminatus917
02-04-2012, 09:39 PM

Girls are no better.

treghet
02-04-2012, 09:41 PM
This reminds me of that show Virgin Diaries.

rjturtle9
02-04-2012, 09:43 PM
Guys I haven't gotten laid in a week! This shit sucks!

treghet
02-04-2012, 09:49 PM
http://tlc.discovery.com/videos/virgin-diaries-virgin-diaries-sneak-peek.html#mkcpgn=snag1

Epidemic Reign
02-04-2012, 09:54 PM
But then I'd provoke an argument on marriage and ask her to explain its worthwhileness in relation to sex. Why not "wait to have sex when you've found someone you want to spend the rest of your life with"? I just don't get the "wait until that day" part.

Because marriage is a sacred bond that can never ever ever be broken ever.

Maiden33
02-04-2012, 10:06 PM
http://tlc.discovery.com/videos/virgin-diaries-virgin-diaries-sneak-peek.html#mkcpgn=snag1

The couple kissing was the best... I guess that's what happens when you don't kiss anyone until you're 30, haha.

In all seriousness, I am as anti-slut and pro-discretion as you can possibly be... but waiting until marriage is ridiculous, not to mention stupid. You can try to downplay it all you want, but sexual compatibility between two people is a very real issue, especially sexual compatibility that can last once the initial spark has worn off. Also - sex is usually weird in the beginning. How much would it suck to wait until you're 30 and get married to have sex and have the first time honestly suck because of the pressure, nerves, and the inexperience? Or the first few times? And then you spend the first 3 months of your marriage wondering if you made a completely horrible mistake?

In short... nobody wants to commit to buying anything for life without sampling a little first. I could unload on this subject forever, which is why I felt the need to actually post in this thread (actually, forum) for the first time in a month. You can appreciate the morality and dedication of this to an extent, but in the end, it's just stupid, and in this day and age, if you are ONLY going to be involved with people who feel the same way, you're limiting yourself to such an absurdly small percentage of the people in the world. The odds of you ever even finding "the one" by looking like this are absurdly microscopic.

jd091
02-04-2012, 10:16 PM

And your problem is... ? ;)

rjturtle9
02-04-2012, 10:31 PM
The couple kissing was the best... I guess that's what happens when you don't kiss anyone until you're 30, haha.

In all seriousness, I am as anti-slut and pro-discretion as you can possibly be... but waiting until marriage is ridiculous, not to mention stupid. You can try to downplay it all you want, but sexual compatibility between two people is a very real issue, especially sexual compatibility that can last once the initial spark has worn off. Also - sex is usually weird in the beginning. How much would it suck to wait until you're 30 and get married to have sex and have the first time honestly suck because of the pressure, nerves, and the inexperience? Or the first few times? And then you spend the first 3 months of your marriage wondering if you made a completely horrible mistake?

In short... nobody wants to commit to buying anything for life without sampling a little first. I could unload on this subject forever, which is why I felt the need to actually post in this thread (actually, forum) for the first time in a month. You can appreciate the morality and dedication of this to an extent, but in the end, it's just stupid, and in this day and age, if you are ONLY going to be involved with people who feel the same way, you're limiting yourself to such an absurdly small percentage of the people in the world. The odds of you ever even finding "the one" by looking like this are absurdly microscopic.

This. All of it.

Epidemic Reign
02-04-2012, 10:40 PM
Just out of curiosity, how religious is she? I mean, that's usually where this kinda thing spawns from.

BloodoftheKings
02-05-2012, 12:08 AM
It's 4 am. I'm gonna go make some chocolate pudding cause I've lost control of my life.

brutal_descent
02-05-2012, 12:10 AM
It's 4 am. I'm gonna go make some chocolate pudding cause I've lost control of my life.

BloodoftheKings
02-05-2012, 12:14 AM
http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/5/5c/Stu_chocolate_pudding.gif

christopher
02-05-2012, 12:42 AM

You just made me super happy!!!! hahahaha! I so remember that episode of the Rugrats!!!!

Epidemic Reign
02-05-2012, 01:14 AM
This is qute possibly one of the most random memes ever, but I like it :rocker:

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/10/16/76fc694e-8fdd-415f-a396-9a271f0b49dd.jpg

makethemsuffer12
02-05-2012, 04:05 AM
Just out of curiosity, how religious is she? I mean, that's usually where this kinda thing spawns from.

She's not religious at all. It's just kinda of a bummer because I do really like this girl a lot and we get along great, but the truth of the matter is sex is something I'm interested in (most likely because I've never done it -___-) and is something I'd like to knock off the "things I need to do in life before it becomes pathetic" list. Like I don't think it's the be all end all but it's just a bit of a bummer.

And like I said, I really do like her, and I don't want to have to be the asshole to mess things up between us over that.

powerslave_85
02-05-2012, 05:06 AM

Just sayin'.

;)
This.

mankvill
02-05-2012, 08:38 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LFHa1upxKk

es156
02-05-2012, 08:39 AM

This.

Honestly, if a girl told me that I'd probably be more attracted to her.

And this, as well.

jd091
02-05-2012, 10:26 AM
So late last night my good friend and I decided to try salvia again, but in the right environment. We turned off all the lights, got real relaxed, and put on some Godspeed You Black Emperor... and it was incredible. Very beautiful and relaxing. Really glad I did it correctly. Then around the 15 minute mark I was still feeling it a lot, so we threw on Eyes of Black by Unearth... and it was INSANE. When I closed my eyes it felt like there were explosions everywhere and the world was ending, but in this cool, action-movie type way, and I couldn't stop laughing. :lol: My friend thought I was insane.

Sepultura69
02-05-2012, 10:30 AM
So late last night my good friend and I decided to try salvia again, but in the right environment. We turned off all the lights, got real relaxed, and put on some Godspeed You Black Emperor... and it was incredible. Very beautiful and relaxing. Really glad I did it correctly. Then around the 15 minute mark I was still feeling it a lot, so we threw on Eyes of Black by Unearth... and it was INSANE. When I closed my eyes it felt like there were explosions everywhere and the world was ending, but in this cool, action-movie type way, and I couldn't stop laughing. :lol: My friend thought I was insane.

Fuck salvia. If you wanna truly explore the world through the other side of the wall and see it for its true beauty, then you should get some Acid, some nice head phones(preferably BOSE Head sets), an iPod full of heavy ass stoner/doom metal tunes, a nice forest with a big trail and you got yourself a good 12-15 hours journey ahead of yourself :stoned:

i'M probably going to get shit for this from the mods and from regular posters but meh whatever, just felt like plopping in my 2 cents. Carry on :fist:

slapguitarer
02-05-2012, 10:32 AM
And your problem is... ? ;)

Nothing actually. I was making a joke about an agrument that was going on at Metaluprising.

I was hoping Noga would catch it, but I guess not.

smearCampaign
02-05-2012, 10:36 AM
My girlfriend and I got engaged last night. :) After ten years of dating and finally being in a stable place I decided it was the right time.

Sepultura69
02-05-2012, 10:36 AM

This is easily the best post of 2012 for me so far. Hands down. :lol:

RAZOR
02-05-2012, 10:38 AM
Nothing actually. I was making a joke about an agrument that was going on at Metaluprising.

I was hoping Noga would catch it, but I guess not.

:lol: :lol: I did catch it. I forgot to reply because I was sleepy and just realized I didn't say anything now. :tongue:

Sepultura69
02-05-2012, 10:39 AM
My girlfriend and I got engaged last night. :) After ten years of dating and finally being in a stable place I decided it was the right time.

CONGRADULATIONS FROM ALL OF US ON THE METASETLIST FAMILY.
:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

smearCampaign
02-05-2012, 10:42 AM
CONGRADULATIONS FROM ALL OF US ON THE METASETLIST FAMILY.
:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Lol, thank you very much sir!

And I second your acid comments. :tongue:

powerslave_85
02-05-2012, 10:47 AM
Congrats, dude! :)