PDA

View Full Version : The Official 'What Are You Doing' Thread Part V

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

larvtard
01-02-2012, 09:12 AM
You mean that place in between Illinois and Ohio? Say hi to Brad for me.

wat (http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/35mikz/)

jd091
01-02-2012, 09:16 AM
wat (http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/35mikz/)

Nat speaks in this obscure foreign dialect, known to the western world as "constant sarcasm". It confuses the best of us.

ravenheart
01-02-2012, 12:40 PM
Nat speaks in this obscure foreign dialect, known to the western world as "constant sarcasm". It confuses the best of us.

Except me, obviously.

Natrlhi
01-02-2012, 12:47 PM
Nat speaks in this obscure foreign dialect, known to the western world as "constant sarcasm". It confuses the best of us.JD gets it.

Except me, obviously.As does Andy - but then again, his country invented it, so no surprise there.

Natrlhi
01-02-2012, 01:21 PM
Speaking of resolutions:

My resolution is to just enjoy life. :rocker::fist:

Resolutions: The pussy's way of pretending they're doing something time-irrelevant that they should have done a long time ago and still aren't going to do.I don't know if I'd put it that harshly, but yeah.

I don't like to put resolutions down on paper...I'd probably put it more like this.

Anyhoo, here are a few "bullet points", shall we say, that I'd like to remind myself about once in a while throughout the coming year:

Be the best dad / husband I can be.
Exercise more.
Procrastinate less.
Be happy.

Funny thing about the above list, the first three beget the fourth, and vice versa. In other words, if I focus primarily on the fourth, the first three become so much easier and seem like less of a struggle. Then, in turn, doing the first three items leads to more of number four. Huh. I gotta write that down.

mankvill
01-02-2012, 02:42 PM
2 plays away from making Anaal Nathrakh my first 4000 scrobbled artist on Last.fm. :D

larvtard
01-02-2012, 08:02 PM
gonna be in Tuscon for next five days on vacation.

Mike, we're flying in and out of Phoenix, so I'm sure we can say hi or whatever there. I wouldn't want you to drive down two hours ;) (besides, I couldn't imagine telling my parents "one of my friends from the internet is driving two hours to see me" :eyes:)

Epidemic Reign
01-02-2012, 08:39 PM
gonna be in Tuscon for next five days on vacation.

Mike, we're flying in and out of Phoenix, so I'm sure we can say hi or whatever there. I wouldn't want you to drive down two hours ;) (besides, I couldn't imagine telling my parents "one of my friends from the internet is driving two hours to see me" :eyes:)

:lol:

Well I was thinking maybe we could hit up a local show or something while you're in town but I really don't have the money to do shit right now. It's all good though, have fun man ;)

treghet
01-02-2012, 08:40 PM
(besides, I couldn't imagine telling my parents "one of my friends from the internet is driving two hours to see me" :eyes:)

You need to learn the art of lying. ;)

christopher
01-03-2012, 07:22 AM
I'm heading out to Disneyland in a few minutes. I haven't been there since May of 2008.

Boatvan
01-03-2012, 08:25 AM
Shoveled snow. on the forums. probably going to pack my pud later. nuff said

GarageMetal468
01-03-2012, 09:46 AM
Just found out that there is a Mustard costume that is completely identical to my ketchup one. I'm gonna be getting that for MDF this year and getting as many signatures from bands on it while I'm there.

jd091
01-03-2012, 10:25 AM
Shoveled snow. on the forums. probably going to pack my pud later. nuff said

PAUL! YOU'RE POSTING! :lovedup:

Travis The Dragon
01-03-2012, 01:59 PM
I gotta make note of this before PM makes anymore posts
http://i.imgur.com/vqnH3.jpg

dcmetal108
01-03-2012, 02:04 PM
Just watching a great live video of Stick To Your Guns.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzw_VF_0U9o&feature=g-all-u&context=G24829f9FAAAAAAAADAA

Nick_to_the_face
01-03-2012, 03:42 PM
Just watching a great live video of Stick To Your Guns.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzw_VF_0U9o&feature=g-all-u&context=G24829f9FAAAAAAAADAA

Speaking of them, they are playing a show here for 10 bucks with some locals on thursday. :party::party:

JRA
01-03-2012, 05:08 PM
I gotta make note of this before PM makes anymore posts
http://i.imgur.com/vqnH3.jpg

Um, why?

Travis The Dragon
01-03-2012, 05:54 PM
Look at the number of posts. :D

hellawaits77ny
01-03-2012, 08:24 PM
Authoring my Slayer - Big 4 NYC DVD, and going through a Sam Adams Winter Classics sampler.

Chocolate Bock is interesting. Old Feszziwig Ale is fuking wonderful:horns:

treghet
01-03-2012, 08:27 PM
Look at the number of posts. :D

I'm pretty sure he saw.

dcmetal108
01-03-2012, 08:43 PM
I'm sitting back, in awe, listening to the new Alcest cd.

MPF
01-03-2012, 08:46 PM
I'm sitting back, in awe, listening to the new Alcest cd.

As am I, on the second track. Definitive Top 3 album for me this year, if not higher.

dcmetal108
01-03-2012, 08:59 PM
As am I, on the second track. Definitive Top 3 album for me this year, if not higher.

After sitting there listening to it 3 times in a row, I wrote a review for it. Posting in the album reviews section.

MPF
01-03-2012, 09:07 PM
After sitting there listening to it 3 times in a row, I wrote a review for it. Posting in the album reviews section.

I'm only on my first listen. I had my radio show tonight, and celebrated my mom's birthday this afternoon.

The only reason I say top 3 of 2012, is because Devin Townsend's Epicloud, and the new James LaBrie album is coming out this year as well. Nothing will top those 3 albums for me, unless there is something that absolutely blows my mind.

dcmetal108
01-03-2012, 09:24 PM
When is Epicloud coming out?

BloodoftheKings
01-03-2012, 10:44 PM
When is Epicloud coming out?

Nothings official but when Devy announced it he said it should be out in 2012. If that comes out this year it's album of the year fo sho.

BloodoftheKings
01-03-2012, 10:45 PM
3 am on a school night and i'm not tired.

http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/web04/2011/4/20/11/anigif_777-2432-1303312751-40.gif

MPF
01-03-2012, 11:39 PM
Nothings official but when Devy announced it he said it should be out in 2012. If that comes out this year it's album of the year fo sho.

He's recording it as we speak. Same line up as the current live DTP lineup with Anneke on vocals. Expect a summer/fall 2012 release.

street_burial
01-04-2012, 03:50 AM
CATCHY SATANIC POP METAL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNypkbtv-ig

ChildrenofSodom
01-04-2012, 05:28 AM
http://i.imgur.com/JSKqi.jpg

Boatvan
01-04-2012, 06:02 AM

I laughed so hard to this

Natrlhi
01-04-2012, 06:14 AM
I'm only on my first listen. I had my radio show tonight, and celebrated my mom's birthday this afternoon.

The only reason I say top 3 of 2012, is because Devin Townsend's Epicloud, and the new James LaBrie album is coming out this year as well. Nothing will top those 3 albums for me, unless there is something that absolutely blows my mind.Four days in and this guy has his top three locked up already. That's either extremely efficient or extremely short-sighted. :lol:

ravenheart
01-04-2012, 06:16 AM
Four days in and this guy has his top three locked up already. That's either extremely efficient or extremely short-sighted. :lol:

He probably only listens to ten albums a year ;)

BloodoftheKings
01-04-2012, 08:09 AM
CATCHY SATANIC POP METAL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNypkbtv-ig

I've brought this up several times. I think people are trying to deny it's existence.

mastodon421
01-04-2012, 08:17 AM

I just spit Amp all over my couch. This is one of the funniest fucking memes I've ever seen. Well done!

edit: Also makes me miss All That really bad. Those were the good ol' days.

BloodoftheKings
01-04-2012, 08:19 AM
edit: Also makes me miss All That really bad. Those were the good ol' days.

They show re runs of it on teen nick.

mastodon421
01-04-2012, 08:21 AM
They show re runs of it on teen nick.

I've heard that before. I'm not 100% sure if I have Teen Nick though:bouville:

larvtard
01-04-2012, 10:01 AM
So yesterday I went out for a smoke by the pool. When I got back to the hotel room, my brother freaked out, saying the "stench was penetrating." (May I add that I was standing like 3 feet away from him when he said this) We were meeting our parents for dinner so I took a shower and brushed my teeth twice until my brother couldn't really smell anything on me anymore. Dammit, if I have to go through so much trouble just to hide a smoke from my dad, I don't think smoking is evenworth it. I'll just wait a couple weeks to do it at college.

Also, if anybody was wondering why I decided to take up smoking in the first place: It's extremely stupid, I know, but I'm doing it to boost my self-esteem and feel badass :eyes: (like I don't give a fuck)

GarageMetal468
01-04-2012, 10:16 AM
So yesterday I went out for a smoke by the pool. When I got back to the hotel room, my brother freaked out, saying the "stench was penetrating." (May I add that I was standing like 3 feet away from him when he said this) We were meeting our parents for dinner so I took a shower and brushed my teeth twice until my brother couldn't really smell anything on me anymore. Dammit, if I have to go through so much trouble just to hide a smoke from my dad, I don't think smoking is evenworth it. I'll just wait a couple weeks to do it at college.

Also, if anybody was wondering why I decided to take up smoking in the first place: It's extremely stupid, I know, but I'm doing it to boost my self-esteem and feel badass :eyes: (like I don't give a fuck)

:hmm:

Potentially harming yourself just so you can seem cool isn't worth it, man. I took up smoking for different reasons, but to make myself look cool (which it doesn't, I may add) is not one of them. Seriously, stop while you can before you get addicted. I told jd the same thing except his reason was stress (which is actually why I started) but the difference was I couldn't find a different outlet for it at the time, but I'm pretty sure he could.

BloodoftheKings
01-04-2012, 10:22 AM

Jesus fucking christ.

brutal_descent
01-04-2012, 10:24 AM
Jesus fucking christ.

This. Ben, what the fuck? :confused:

larvtard
01-04-2012, 10:25 AM
Jesus fucking christ.

Hey, you can't protest against the fact that, whether you think they look cool or not, smokers look like they don't give a fuck. The root of my social anxiety/phobia stems from the fact that I do give a fuck.

Thanks for the advice Dan, I'll keep it in mind :)

BloodoftheKings
01-04-2012, 10:28 AM
Hey, you can't protest against the fact that, whether you think they look cool or not, smokers look like they don't give a fuck. The root of my social anxiety/phobia stems from the fact that I do give a fuck.

>Implying not giving a fuck is cool.
>Implying that looking like you don't give a fuck will actually make you not give a fuck.

EDIT: When I say not giving a fuck isn't cool I mean not giving a fuck about life. You shouldn't give a fuck about what other people think of you.

GarageMetal468
01-04-2012, 10:30 AM

Well hey, you just answered your own question about raising self-esteem! I used to be the same way, giving a fuck about everything around me, most of which were stupid things. I'll be honest, it's not easy changing that and it took me a couple years before I could finally let go of who I was and adjusting to who I am now. But to sum it up, you just gotta do what you want to do and not worry about what other people think. Smokers don't necessarily not give a fuck about anything, it's not like they're another species or something. Plus there are plenty of people who don't give a fuck and have self-esteem and don't smoke. It's all about what YOU make of it.

larvtard
01-04-2012, 10:36 AM
>Implying that looking like you don't give a fuck will actually make you not give a fuck.

That's what I'm hoping for, dickhead.

Well hey, you just answered your own question about raising self-esteem! I used to be the same way, giving a fuck about everything around me, most of which were stupid things. I'll be honest, it's not easy changing that and it took me a couple years before I could finally let go of who I was and adjusting to who I am now. But to sum it up, you just gotta do what you want to do and not worry about what other people think. Smokers don't necessarily not give a fuck about anything, it's not like they're another species or something. Plus there are plenty of people who don't give a fuck and have self-esteem and don't smoke. It's all about what YOU make of it.

Sorry dude, but I firmly believe it's easier said than done. "Just don't give a shit about what people think of you, it's not that hard." No shit I know it's irrational :lol:, but I can't just say to myself "okay, today I'll stop giving a fuck." (if that worked I would've said that years ago)

...Or can I :eyes:

EDIT: you yourself said it wasn't easy for you. How did you go about it - was it just a gradual process?

GarageMetal468
01-04-2012, 10:41 AM
I know it's easier said than done, I mentioned that but I don't think it was specific enough. It's not something that happens overnight, it does take a lot of time, took me over 2 years to get to where I am now which I thought was too long, but thinking about it, some people take much longer to get to where they are now. I'm not really sure how to word this, it's one of the more complicated things of my life and putting it into words is pretty difficult. And I apologize for that because I really do want to help. I don't know anything about your situation and your reasons for low self esteem, but from what I can gather it's basically a repeat of my life 3 years ago and I don't want to see anyone experience the same unnecessary bullshit I experienced. All I can really say now is to not resort to smoking as an outlet for low self esteem.

Just saw your edit. Yes, it is a gradual process, don't feel the need to rush yourself. Let it fall into place and take it slowly. Start off by not focusing about what other people around you think. If you feel there's some sort of "invisible audience" watching your every move, try to drop that.

Epidemic Reign
01-04-2012, 10:43 AM
So yesterday I went out for a smoke by the pool. When I got back to the hotel room, my brother freaked out, saying the "stench was penetrating."

Devout non-smokers (or anti-smokers) can sometimes be very, very dramatic and self-righteous. Dealing with these people is a burden you must bear in order to keep up that nasty habit.

That said, quit while you can. It's not worth it.

jd091
01-04-2012, 11:16 AM
Yeah, I started since I was in a super stressful situation with school/social life, and it was a nice release. But right after I started, I realized it's just gonna increase stress in the long run. So fuck that.

ChildrenofSodom
01-04-2012, 11:17 AM
>

This is really annoying.

BloodoftheKings
01-04-2012, 11:22 AM
This is really annoying.

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5232/5830899533_11478f0f8e.jpg

JRA
01-04-2012, 11:23 AM

Holy shit that is amazing.

ravenheart
01-04-2012, 11:36 AM
This is really annoying.

This. Although in this instance, I spell it "stupid".

street_burial
01-04-2012, 03:03 PM
girl problems again

so the same chick i was talking about before. Her brother is the guy who's driving down to Richmond for the Lamb Of God show. Well he knows how i feel about her and he is letting her go with us for the show. so it's either i put up with this bitch or skip out on a LoG hometown show.

Dextrimental
01-04-2012, 03:19 PM
girl problems again

so the same chick i was talking about before. Her brother is the guy who's driving down to Richmond for the Lamb Of God show. Well he knows how i feel about her and he is letting her go with us for the show. so it's either i put up with this bitch or skip out on a LoG hometown show.

go to the show, go fucking nuts in the pit.

John The Drummer
01-04-2012, 03:27 PM
Go for it. WHO GIVES A FUUUU-

hellawaits77ny
01-04-2012, 04:08 PM
girl problems again

Dude that's ghey. Not worth missing the show over, just ditch her once you get to the show. Obviously stay in contact w/ her brother, you don't wanna get left at the venue ;)

street_burial
01-04-2012, 04:20 PM
Dude that's ghey. Not worth missing the show over, just ditch her once you get to the show. Obviously stay in contact w/ her brother, you don't wanna get left at the venue ;)

that's the problem it's the same situation as Summer Slaughter was. tried to ditch her and then she ended up finding us and being a total cunt and ruining the entire show from dying fetus on. She's crafty. plus she has a great rack.

brutal_descent
01-04-2012, 04:22 PM
She's crafty. plus she has a great rack.

MPF
01-04-2012, 04:22 PM
that's the problem it's the same situation as Summer Slaughter was. tried to ditch her and then she ended up finding us and being a total cunt and ruining the entire show from dying fetus on. She's crafty. plus she has a great rack.

Just use that as motivation to make it through the night.

street_burial
01-04-2012, 04:25 PM
if i can find the picture on my desktop ill post it (She's legal)

MPF
01-04-2012, 05:22 PM

That's all I need to know.

jd091
01-04-2012, 05:38 PM
girl problems again

I've been in almost this exact situation before, and trust me, go to the show.

christopher
01-04-2012, 05:41 PM
Getting ready to go to an Arcade for my friends 24th birthday. I'm going to count out quarters from my coin drawer while listening to Terrorizer :rocker:

dcmetal108
01-04-2012, 05:44 PM
Just got back from seeing Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. IT WAS AMAZING!

xStructualDefect
01-04-2012, 05:51 PM
I've been in a similar girl situation as ryan_streets before about 2 years ago and it fucking sucked. Don't wanna get too much into detail but basically I had (still friends with, just rarely talk to her nowadays) a very good female who is gorgeous. She also has a big rack, D's actually. We were both going through hard times in our lives and sorta going through depression and we both began talking to eachother a lot more than before which was literally all the time. She was dating this guy but would always blow him off to go hang out with me or would piss him off by texting me all the time when she was with him. She later told her good female friend, who is also my very good female friend, that she has feelings for me and has for awhile. I've felt the same way for awhile too..

Actually I'm gonna stop right there because I'm already getting too much into detail and I'm gonna end up writing an essay :lol:

Long story short she had feelings for me and I remained the good guy friend and nothing ever happened with us. Really sucks getting your hopes up for a girl especially when you know the girl you like a lot feels the same way and nothing ever happens. And trust me, I tried to make it happen. Girls can be fucking confusing..

ChildrenofSodom
01-04-2012, 07:43 PM

Please don't turn metalsetlists into such a place...for the love of Turkey...

jd091
01-04-2012, 07:57 PM
Long story short she had feelings for me and I remained the good guy friend and nothing ever happened with us. Really sucks getting your hopes up for a girl especially when you know the girl you like a lot feels the same way and nothing ever happens.

Yep, this. You end up cutting out things you wanna do in order to get out of the friend zone, but you will fail. This is how the universe works. And you'll look back later, and go "shit. All those times I tried to go out of my way to hook up with her failed. I could have been doing (this and that)".

Not worth it.

mankvill
01-04-2012, 08:00 PM
okay, I think you guys in this thread need to check this out

http://wtfniceguys.tumblr.com/

BloodoftheKings
01-04-2012, 08:20 PM

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lutk8fTeVg1qe2k4wo1_500.png

larvtard
01-04-2012, 08:25 PM
fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on your/my perspective) I've never been friendzoned because I've never really been friends with a girl.

sad day

BloodoftheKings
01-04-2012, 08:33 PM
fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on your/my perspective) I've never been friendzoned because I've never really been friends with a girl.

sad day

I know how that feels. I currently only really have one female friend and have probably had less then 10 in my lifetime.

mankvill
01-04-2012, 08:37 PM

sad day

>implying becoming friends with a girl is any different than becoming friends with a guy

larvtard
01-04-2012, 08:38 PM
>implying becoming friends with a girl is any different than becoming friends with a guy

I don't have many guy friends either :lol:

BloodoftheKings
01-04-2012, 08:38 PM

I understand how there could be more anxiety involved when talking to a girl even if your not attracted to her.

mankvill
01-04-2012, 08:46 PM
I understand how there could be more anxiety involved when talking to a girl even if your not attracted to her.

:confused:

RAZOR
01-04-2012, 08:48 PM
You guys are funny. http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/71.gif

mankvill
01-04-2012, 08:50 PM
You guys are funny. http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/71.gif

i am your good friend and am really nice to you

that means you owe me with sex

SomewhereInTime72
01-04-2012, 08:58 PM

All this 'nice guy'/friendzone crap is super retarded. 90% of nice guys are just assholes who think that they're nice. Get over yourself, if you need to promote yourself like this http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lr6xd61pcy1qesz3eo1_500.png then fyi you aren't a decent guy, just some guy that thinks the world isn't responding properly to his own supposed greatness.

Mainly the whole thing annoys me because I have no idea where my own failures with women stand. I treat everyone I know like crap (maybe this is an endearing trait considering they still associate with me) and just act like a complete asshole generally. But then everyone I know is like "omg dylan ur so nice" and I am just like "did you not pay attention to anything i have done today". Either way I'm not swimming in bitches but I WANT TO AT LEAST LIVE UP TO A MALE STEREOTYPE COME ON.

RAZOR
01-04-2012, 09:02 PM

>Implying I'm interested in you.

...did I do that right? :lol:

larvtard
01-04-2012, 09:06 PM
I'm adding manks to the list of people from this forum that should kill themselves

SomewhereInTime72
01-04-2012, 09:07 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i do get mad with girls that are so bitchy that they get stingy with just being a friend and i'm like ok i'm not even secret lusting after you and and i'm starting to get frustrated you are just being a jerk at this point

mankvill
01-04-2012, 09:08 PM

THE LEARNER HAS BECOME THE MASTER

mankvill
01-04-2012, 09:09 PM
I'm adding manks to the list of people from this forum that should kill themselves

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/8152/watchoutwegotabadassovek.png

treghet
01-04-2012, 09:11 PM

So is that half the board's members now? ;)

larvtard
01-04-2012, 09:15 PM
So is that half the board's members now? ;)

nah

Natrlhi
01-04-2012, 09:18 PM
I don't have many guy friends either :lol:
Gee, I have no idea why that could be. It couldn't possibly be because you say stuff like:

I'm adding manks to the list of people from this forum that should kill themselvesNah. Clearly it's the rest of the world who's a bunch of assholes.

larvtard
01-04-2012, 09:22 PM
Gee, I have no idea why that could be. It couldn't possibly be because you say stuff like:

Nah. Clearly it's the rest of the world who's a bunch of assholes.

that's not why :tp:

I just don't understand why people here dislike me just because I'm a little immature.

mankvill
01-04-2012, 09:23 PM

I just don't understand why people here dislike me just because I'm a little immature.

>taking bullshit said on a metal forum's random chat thread as serious intent

jd091
01-04-2012, 09:43 PM

Nah. Clearly it's the rest of the world who's a bunch of assholes.

Seriously, someone make this man a mod. :lol: Sorry, ben. You set yourself up for stuff like this.

larvtard
01-04-2012, 09:47 PM
jesus christ guys, it's called dark humor

Natrlhi
01-04-2012, 09:56 PM

I just don't understand why people here dislike me just because I'm a little immature.I wrote you what turned out to be a rather long reply (imagine that :D), but then I thought it better to send it to you as a PM instead of posting out in the open. Read it and think about it. Please.

illuminatus917
01-04-2012, 09:58 PM
Seriously, someone make this man a mod.

I just want to see an 80 x 80 pixel Giant Squid avatar. That alone would be worth Natrlhi's promotion to mod.

Natrlhi
01-04-2012, 10:11 PM
I just want to see an 80 x 80 pixel Giant Squid avatar. That alone would be worth Natrlhi's promotion to mod.Can I just have the huge avatar without the responsibility? That would be better. :D

christopher
01-04-2012, 11:37 PM
Just sang 2 Minutes to Midnight on karaoke, now going to sing Shoot at the Devil :D

street_burial
01-05-2012, 03:50 AM
Thanks for the help guys. Looks like it's ignore the bitch and enjoy the show it is.

ravenheart
01-05-2012, 03:54 AM
jesus christ guys, it's called dark humor

Only when you do it right.

es156
01-05-2012, 05:14 AM

Yes!!! Well done.

Manks = burned.

es156
01-05-2012, 05:17 AM
THE LEARNER HAS BECOME THE MASTER

Doesn't it just bring a tear to your eye to see the progress they have made? All grown up and burnin' like a pro.

:cool:

street_burial
01-05-2012, 05:40 AM
name change :D Thanks Eric!

ravenheart
01-05-2012, 06:37 AM
name change :D Thanks Eric!

Who are you?

street_burial
01-05-2012, 07:17 AM
Who are you?

:bouville: ryan_streets

Natrlhi
01-05-2012, 07:21 AM
:bouville: ryan_streets
inb4 "Who?"

street_burial
01-05-2012, 07:33 AM
inb4 "Who?"

that's what i was thinking...

makethemsuffer12
01-05-2012, 08:07 AM

We don't dislike you, we just rag on you because you can be a fucking idiot.

Not trying to be dick about it, but when you post about pissing yourself and smoking to make yourself feel cool, our reactions shouldn't come off as such a surprise. :lol:

BloodoftheKings
01-05-2012, 08:14 AM

Not trying to be dick about it, but when you post about pissing yourself and smoking to make yourself feel cool, our reactions shouldn't come off as such a surprise. :lol:

This.

BloodoftheKings
01-05-2012, 08:15 AM
I'll just leave this here.
http://i.imgur.com/tcIPU.jpg

Dextrimental
01-05-2012, 10:01 AM

This.

Its an internet forum. We don't know you, only what you choose to tell us about you, and openly posting about pissing yourself and smoking to look cool does not paint a good picture, and it being an internet forum, gives everyone a get out of jail free card to make fun of you. Its not meant to be cruel, its just the way the internet works dude.

JRA
01-05-2012, 10:44 AM
Indestructible probably thanks god everyday that someone has replaced him as the resident whipping boy.

brutal_descent
01-05-2012, 10:50 AM
Indestructible probably thanks god everyday that someone has replaced him as the resident whipping boy.

Indestructible
01-05-2012, 11:57 AM
Anyone ever Listen to Benedictum?

Here are some songs
At The Gates (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp7li7Ns428), Dominon (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvWKGNQRjew), Epsilon (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6GPDeTEFFM), Ashes To Ashes (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b5a2O8WlMY), Wicca (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhJa3XmJKTc), Bare Bones (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M6dTqNWs-g), Seasons Of Tragedy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ckr5UQKsktU), Prodigal Son (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX94XvoFMyM)

metallicbrian666
01-05-2012, 12:16 PM
I'll just leave this here.
http://i.imgur.com/tcIPU.jpg
LOL it's funny cuz he feeds his cats and fell after some fat guy punched him 10 years ago

ravenheart
01-05-2012, 12:45 PM
Anyone ever Listen to Benedictum?

Since the first album. Great band, but not that good live I hear.

slapguitarer
01-05-2012, 04:18 PM
LOL it's funny cuz he feeds his cats and fell after some fat guy punched him 10 years ago

umad?

Question for people who manually sync their iPod.

So I know that you select the music you want on your iPod and drag it to the iPod, but do you leave it at that, or do you hit sync onces you've dragged and dropped everything you wanted into your iPod?

BloodoftheKings
01-05-2012, 04:33 PM
umad?

Question for people who manually sync their iPod.

So I know that you select the music you want on your iPod and drag it to the iPod, but do you leave it at that, or do you hit sync onces you've dragged and dropped everything you wanted into your iPod?

It starts syncing once you drop the songs on the ipod.

slapguitarer
01-05-2012, 04:33 PM
It starts syncing once you drop the songs on the ipod.

Cool, thanks.

jd091
01-05-2012, 06:10 PM

DethMaiden
01-05-2012, 07:20 PM
Another day, another IU basketball win. This is the year we add another banner to the rafters. :horns:

Maiden33
01-05-2012, 07:27 PM
Listening back to recordings from earlier today of me and my band's drummer jamming on riffs/ideas as well as some complete improvisation and a play through a brand new piece we're working on. Really nice break from the monotony of playing the same 9 songs in preparation for entering the studio in about 7 weeks.

dcmetal108
01-05-2012, 09:27 PM
Just wrote a review for Times Of Graces' album.

Review (http://dcmetal108.wordpress.com/2012/01/06/the-hymn-of-a-broken-man-times-of-grace-cd-review/)

hellawaits77ny
01-05-2012, 09:46 PM
Thanks for the help guys. Looks like it's ignore the bitch and enjoy the show it is.

Fuck yeah. Still waitin' for dat pic o' her rack

BloodoftheKings
01-05-2012, 10:06 PM
Apparently there is gonna be an Evil Dead remake with a female protagonist. If this is true it will probably be the biggest piece of shit ever made.

mankvill
01-05-2012, 10:09 PM
Apparently there is gonna be an Evil Dead remake with a female protagonist. If this is true it will probably be the biggest piece of shit ever made.

All I've heard for the past few years was both a remake of Evil Dead with a new Ash (though I heard it was always male), and Evil Dead 4 with Bruce Campbell. For the remake though, I heard Sam Raimi and Bruce Campbell would write the script.

BloodoftheKings
01-05-2012, 10:13 PM
All I've heard for the past few years was both a remake of Evil Dead with a new Ash (though I heard it was always male), and Evil Dead 4 with Bruce Campbell. For the remake though, I heard Sam Raimi and Bruce Campbell would write the script.

This article was posted on Bloody Disgusting yesterday.

"Ghost House and Mandate Pictures are going BIG with their casting for their forthcoming remake of Sam Raimi's Evil Dead, which begins lensing this March in New Zealand.

Bloody Disgusting has learned exclusively that Lily Collins (The Blind Side, Priest, Mirror Mirror) is in final negotiations to play "Mia" in FilmDistrict's reboot aiming for release on April 12, 2013.

*Update* Mia is the LEAD, and is the female version of Ashley J. Williams (Ash), once donned by Bruce Campbell in the original trilogy. To reveal more would ruin the movie.

In this version, the story centers on five friends (David, Natalie, Eric, Olivia, and Mia) holed up at a remote cabin where they discover a Book of the Dead with a demonic force unleashed possessing each until only one is left to fight for survival. As we also exclusively reported, there is a drug subplot.

As previously explained, David is a mechanic and is engaged to Natalie. Mia is the friend who is heading to the cabin to detox; Olivia is her best friend/nurse. Eric, presumably, is the kid who unleashes the demons.

After a recent overdose, Mia struggles with her new-found sobriety. She begins acting insane, so it comes as no surprise that nobody believes her crazy claims of coyote dogs and trees attacking her!

Fede Alvarez directs the redo of Sam Raimi's cult classic 1981 The Evil Dead from his own screenplay co-written with Rodo Sayagues. Revisions were done by Oscar-winning writer Diablo Cody."

mankvill
01-05-2012, 10:40 PM
Eh. I mean, Ash isn't a manly badass cult b-movie icon hero in the first one as he is in 2 and AOD. And besides, there is a pretty big chunk of the first one that has solely a female protagonist. So I'm still interested.

Epidemic Reign
01-05-2012, 11:53 PM
*Update* Mia is the LEAD, and is the female version of Ashley J. Williams (Ash), once donned by Bruce Campbell in the original trilogy. To reveal more would ruin the movie.

Whaaa...? They kept saying there would be no Ash-type character in this one.

Anyway, I'm gonna support this due to the fact that the original crew is somewhat behind it. The junkie/detox plotline could be really cool if applied properly... fingers crossed.

Edit: Just looked up Lily Collins. She's Phil Collins' daughter :lol:

http://nimg.sulekha.com/others/original700/lily-collins-phil-collins-2009-11-17-22-10-11.jpg

Sepultura69
01-05-2012, 11:57 PM
Thanks for the name change, eric. Much appreciated comrade :rocker:

christopher
01-06-2012, 12:31 AM
Thanks for the name change, eric. Much appreciated comrade :rocker:

You sneaky sneaky bastard :lol: I saw your icon and thought "that bastard stole Sep's pic!!" Then I went to my pms to see what your pic was and it was you haha. Did you get my text at midnight on New Years??

christopher
01-06-2012, 12:42 AM
Dammit, I'm drunk and falling asleep at home and a girl just text me to come over at 1:140am. Such bad timing cause all I want right now is sleep and I can't drive :(

BloodoftheKings
01-06-2012, 04:27 AM
Eh. I mean, Ash isn't a manly badass cult b-movie icon hero in the first one as he is in 2 and AOD. And besides, there is a pretty big chunk of the first one that has solely a female protagonist. So I'm still interested.

If Sam Raimi has nothing to do with this I have no interest in it.

ravenheart
01-06-2012, 04:47 AM
This article was posted on Bloody Disgusting yesterday.

"Ghost House and Mandate Pictures are going BIG with their casting for their forthcoming remake of Sam Raimi's Evil Dead, which begins lensing this March in New Zealand.

Bloody Disgusting has learned exclusively that Lily Collins (The Blind Side, Priest, Mirror Mirror) is in final negotiations to play "Mia" in FilmDistrict's reboot aiming for release on April 12, 2013.

In this version, the story centers on five friends (David, Natalie, Eric, Olivia, and Mia) holed up at a remote cabin where they discover a Book of the Dead with a demonic force unleashed possessing each until only one is left to fight for survival. As we also exclusively reported, there is a drug subplot.

As previously explained, David is a mechanic and is engaged to Natalie. Mia is the friend who is heading to the cabin to detox; Olivia is her best friend/nurse. Eric, presumably, is the kid who unleashes the demons.

After a recent overdose, Mia struggles with her new-found sobriety. She begins acting insane, so it comes as no surprise that nobody believes her crazy claims of coyote dogs and trees attacking her!

Fede Alvarez directs the redo of Sam Raimi's cult classic 1981 The Evil Dead from his own screenplay co-written with Rodo Sayagues. Revisions were done by Oscar-winning writer Diablo Cody."

Sounds shit.

street_burial
01-06-2012, 05:15 AM
Fuck yeah. Still waitin' for dat pic o' her rack

:lol: when i decide to get onto my desktop and find it ill PM it to you.

Natrlhi
01-06-2012, 06:15 AM
http://nimg.sulekha.com/others/original700/lily-collins-phil-collins-2009-11-17-22-10-11.jpgFor the record, I would have sex with either one of these people.

dcmetal108
01-06-2012, 07:02 AM
Just woke up and now watching some Sons Of Anarchy.

Boatvan
01-06-2012, 07:34 AM
My toenail just fell off. the entire fucking toenail! I stubbed it really hard the other day and it got all purple underneath. Now it died and fell off. Anyone want pics? Its pretty metal

DethMaiden
01-06-2012, 08:28 AM
For the record, I would have sex with either one of these people.

I've done something close enough to it to the fills on The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway.

jd091
01-06-2012, 09:48 AM
My toenail just fell off. the entire fucking toenail! I stubbed it really hard the other day and it got all purple underneath. Now it died and fell off. Anyone want pics? Its pretty metal

Oh god please, no :lol:

Epidemic Reign
01-06-2012, 10:08 AM

Raimi, Campbell and Robert Tapert are all attached as producers.

BloodoftheKings
01-06-2012, 10:42 AM
Raimi, Campbell and Robert Tapert are all attached as producers.

Really? I guess it could be decent then.

rjturtle9
01-06-2012, 01:42 PM
So one of my good friends/current fuck buddy was featured in a not so nice article on metalsucks like a couple of days ago or some shit. Kinda pisses me off because she's a really nice girl, and people talking about her in the comments section do not have their facts right, but in a way, it's pretty damn funny. Me and her laughed about it today.

Here's article: http://www.metalsucks.net/2012/01/04/2012-state-of-the-scene-address-its-cool-to-be-tr00/#more-80498

She's the girl in the Incarnated shirt or what ever it is. Oh and yeah, I'm totally having sex with her ;)

christopher
01-06-2012, 01:48 PM
She's the girl in the Incarnated shirt or what ever it is. Oh and yeah, I'm totally having sex with her ;)

Pics or it didn't happen ;)

rjturtle9
01-06-2012, 01:49 PM
Pics or it didn't happen ;)

The only pics we together are inappropriate for this site. You just needa take my word for it. Sorry bro.

dcmetal108
01-06-2012, 02:02 PM
Just got done with vocal practice. My voice is getting stronger again and its sounding good although I've noticed my highs aren't as high as they use to be but I can pull off a great hardcore vocal cover.

I need a new mic and amp though as mine suck.

Maiden33
01-06-2012, 02:10 PM
Oh and yeah, I'm totally having sex with her ;)

Wear a rubber dude.

BloodoftheKings
01-06-2012, 02:18 PM
Here's article: http://www.metalsucks.net/2012/01/04/2012-state-of-the-scene-address-its-cool-to-be-tr00/#more-80498

I don't know where Sergeant D comes up with some of the shit he writes. I haven't seen any scene girls getting into old school death metal and I don't think I ever will. It's true that a lot of the big scene bands are changing and becoming more serious but from what I've noticed scenesters are starting to care less about those bands and are moving towards dubstep.

dcmetal108
01-06-2012, 02:24 PM
I just saw a old pic of Devin Townsend with SYL from 2006 and I realized I don't like how he looked with hair and facial hair. Bald Devin FTW!

Dextrimental
01-06-2012, 02:26 PM
So one of my good friends/current fuck buddy was featured in a not so nice article on metalsucks like a couple of days ago or some shit. Kinda pisses me off because she's a really nice girl, and people talking about her in the comments section do not have their facts right, but in a way, it's pretty damn funny. Me and her laughed about it today.

Nice job there buddy!

On the article, its not news, and its nothing anyone really wants to read about, if you ask me.

BloodoftheKings
01-06-2012, 02:29 PM
On the article, its not news, and its nothing anyone really wants to read about, if you ask me.

I'm sure jd liked it.

ravenheart
01-06-2012, 03:22 PM

I have no idea which of those shirts is Incarnated... :eyes: But I'll assume for the sake of it that it's the one on the right because the one on the left really isn't all that hot.

SomewhereInTime72
01-06-2012, 03:37 PM
Wear a rubber dude.

RUBBER DUDES AREN'T CLOTHING

rjturtle9
01-06-2012, 04:01 PM
Wear a rubber dude.

I gots this!

Maiden33
01-06-2012, 04:59 PM
Please tell me someone got the Office Space reference?

treghet
01-06-2012, 05:53 PM

That's an Incantation shirt, bro. ;)

But anyway... nice.

BloodoftheKings
01-06-2012, 07:20 PM
I award 20 internets to anyone who makes this their desktop background.

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web05/2011/12/30/15/enhanced-buzz-wide-32380-1325276399-53.jpg

RAZOR
01-06-2012, 07:45 PM
LOL AW. What a cute puppy. c:

hellawaits77ny
01-06-2012, 08:24 PM
:lol: when i decide to get onto my desktop and find it ill PM it to you.

You don't have to man. But if you have some extra time, I will gladly take a look.

hellawaits77ny
01-06-2012, 08:26 PM

THIS x1000

I know Drag Me To Hell got mostly good reviews, I fucking hated it. Although I liked the original Evil Dead, I hated both sequals, and most of Raimi's other work.

BloodoftheKings
01-06-2012, 08:56 PM
THIS x1000

I know Drag Me To Hell got mostly good reviews, I fucking hated it. Although I liked the original Evil Dead, I hated both sequals, and most of Raimi's other work.

I actually like Evil Dead 1 the least out of the 3 movies. Evil Dead 2 is hands down the greatest movie of all time. I thought Drag Me To Hell was pretty great but it doesn't compare to Evil Dead.

dcmetal108
01-06-2012, 09:02 PM
I actually like Evil Dead 1 the least out of the 3 movies. Evil Dead 2 is hands down the greatest movie of all time. I thought Drag Me To Hell was pretty great but it doesn't compare to Evil Dead.

Evil Dead > Drag Me To Hell. Loved them both but I thought Drag Me To Hell was alot better than most people gave it credit for.

MPF
01-06-2012, 09:06 PM
I'm surprised people are getting pissed about this now? Bruce did an interview in Maxim about this over half a year ago about the Evil Dead Remake, saying everything that's been posted recently.

I for one will check it out. With Bruce involved. It's not going to suck.

BloodoftheKings
01-06-2012, 09:16 PM
Evil Dead > Drag Me To Hell.

I agree. When I said Out of the 3 movies I was talking about the Evil Dead trilogy.

jd091
01-06-2012, 10:34 PM
listening to new alcest while drunk =

my soul

is

complete.

:)

christopher
01-06-2012, 10:35 PM
listening to new alcest while drunk =

my soul

is

complete.

:)

:hug:

AnataFan4Life
01-06-2012, 10:39 PM
Fucked up on jagerbombs, playing Zelda on the SNES :rocker:

Sepultura69
01-06-2012, 10:47 PM
Did you get my text at midnight on New Years??

Yeah but not till about 3:30ish in the morning. I would a replyed but I Didn't think it would of been chill to text you that late, plus I thought you might be in super coma-passed out mode and didn't wanna wake ya up with a ring from a text or something. Anyways Hope you had a good new years. :rocker:

christopher
01-06-2012, 10:53 PM
Yeah but not till about 3:30ish in the morning. I would a replyed but I Didn't think it would of been chill to text you that late, plus I thought you might be in super coma-passed out mode and didn't wanna wake ya up with a ring from a text or something. Anyways Hope you had a good new years. rocker:

haha for sure man. I was blacked out around that time. According to my phone, I stopped texting people around 330am, so I figured I went into my coma shortly after haha.

Epidemic Reign
01-06-2012, 11:20 PM
Fucked up on jagerbombs, playing Zelda on the SNES :rocker:

A Link to the Past? That's one of my all-time favorite video games :fist:

AnataFan4Life
01-06-2012, 11:23 PM
A Link to the Past? That's one of my all-time favorite video games :fist:

Fuck yeah. Its even funner fucked up :rocker:

brutal_descent
01-07-2012, 01:17 AM
So as I was waiting for my baggage to arrive via the conveyor belt, I heard two familiar voices behind me, and looked around to find out the two dudes from Onyx were there! They're playing a show here tonight, but I'm skipping out because of the huge number of local openers before them. Had a brief, yet amusing conversation with them :lol:

Epidemic Reign
01-07-2012, 01:20 AM
So as I was waiting for my baggage to arrive via the conveyor belt, I heard two familiar voices behind me, and looked around to find out the two dudes from Onyx were there! They're playing a show here tonight, but I'm skipping out because of the huge number of local openers before them. Had a brief, yet amusing conversation with them :lol:

Did you say, "WHAT'S UP MOTHA RUSSIAS!?"

brutal_descent
01-07-2012, 01:34 AM
Did you say, "WHAT'S UP MOTHA RUSSIAS!?"

No, it went more like this:

"Hey, Sticky Fingers?"
"That's right man"
"Sweet! I'm somewhat of a Onyx fan, you guys are playing tonight right?"
"Yeah dude, looking forward to the show. Going to bust out some new tunes"

:D

Epidemic Reign
01-07-2012, 01:43 AM
No, it went more like this:

"Hey, Sticky Fingers?"
"That's right man"
"Sweet! I'm somewhat of a Onyx fan, you guys are playing tonight right?"
"Yeah dude, looking forward to the show. Going to bust out some new tunes"

:D

So in other words you didn't make an ambiguous Mother Russia pun :hmm:

GarageMetal468
01-07-2012, 01:46 AM
Crazy night! Sanctuary set list coming tomorrow or something

treghet
01-07-2012, 01:49 AM
Crazy night! Sanctuary set list coming tomorrow or something

Somebody beat you to the punch.

Epidemic Reign
01-07-2012, 01:54 AM

Yeah, like six hours ago :bouville:

Epidemic Reign
01-07-2012, 01:55 AM
So my PC just randomly shut the fuck down on me. Hope it doesn't have influenza :eyes:

christopher
01-07-2012, 02:09 AM
So my PC just randomly shut the fuck down on me. Hope it doesn't have influenza :eyes:

sorry...its aids

Epidemic Reign
01-07-2012, 02:13 AM
sorry...its aids

NOOOOOOO my windows 7 contracted HIV-9 :mad:

street_burial
01-07-2012, 03:00 AM
I award 20 internets to anyone who makes this their desktop background.

I'd like my internets delivered through a cashiers check

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7164/6652285375_5ed5bce9d2_b.jpg

BloodoftheKings
01-07-2012, 10:02 AM
^ Well done sir.

street_burial
01-07-2012, 11:10 AM
Won 2 tickets to go see In Flames and Trivium next weekend :party:

GarageMetal468
01-07-2012, 01:56 PM

Yeah, like six hours ago :bouville:

Yeah I posted my last comment on my phone, I just got back home! Didn't think that anyone besides me and Jasonic were at this show :lol: But I'm glad at least someone got the set up there sooner.

Oh, and my friends and I did make it to In Defence last night! Fucking crazy show/party, I'm very glad I went! They put on one of the funnest performances I've ever seen.

Crionics
01-07-2012, 04:29 PM
At the corey smoot tribute show

BloodoftheKings
01-07-2012, 04:32 PM
At the corey smoot tribute show

totes jelly. Please try to get the DBX set.

ravenheart
01-07-2012, 04:47 PM
totes jelly

What?

Totes make umbrellas and socks. What are you talking about?

BloodoftheKings
01-07-2012, 04:50 PM
What?

Totes make umbrellas and socks. What are you talking about?

totes jelly = totally jealous

ravenheart
01-07-2012, 04:52 PM

:eek: :hmm:

Crionics
01-07-2012, 06:27 PM

Had to leave after them, really bummed, was going for CC. They were fun but I don't know any of their material, sorry.

Kinda mad right now so I'm just going to sleep.

jd091
01-07-2012, 07:49 PM
Holy fuck. I tried salvia for the first time a couple hours ago with some of my friends who have done it before, and it was one of the single strangest, unsettling experiences of my life. My other friends asked me now if I wanted to go out to a party and drink, and I had absolutely zero motivation to drink. I wonder if I'll turn straight edge and refuse all drugs now. :lol: Do not fucking recommend that shit.

SomewhereInTime72
01-07-2012, 08:08 PM
My first time trying salvia I was already messed up on multiple other intoxicating substances at a christmas party and I proceeded to sit on a couch and some christmas lights fell on me. I squirmed around for about 5 minutes on the couch trying to escape the lights because I was convinced they were trying to fuck me. ....Not even sure I was tripping because of how generally messed up I was to begin with. But it's done nothing for me on any of my (only 2) further tries so that's the closest to an experience with it as I have. :eyes: :bouville:

ChildrenofSodom
01-07-2012, 08:23 PM
Fun fact: chia seeds are a species of salvia.

SomewhereInTime72
01-07-2012, 08:29 PM
That is actually a very fun fact.

Crionics
01-07-2012, 09:00 PM
Can't sleep so I'll explain what happened and briefly review what I saw.

Went at the last minute to the Cory Smoot show, driving myself, just telling my parents I was going to see an opener (Cannabis Corpse) and I'd be back by 10 or 10:30. Arrived at the venue at around 7:30 and thought right after DBX would be Cannabis Corpse (main/only band I wanted to see). DBX finished around after 9:10 and I was already getting calls to head home. I thought maybe I could ask them to stay a bit longer, but there was another band between DBX and Corpse. So I knew there would be no way to stall and headed home. Later heard that Corpse got on around 11, so probably wise of me to leave. So I was a bit bummed, but I learned to always plan concerts even if just a few days ahead and atleast for now still mostly get rides from my parents since their more comfortable that way.

As for the show itself, I arrived at the Canal Club and met Landphil and briefly had a chat with him. He was really cool to me, even though I accidently said "Andy?" when I first saw him :lol: He said the Waste will be touring with GWAR soon. I had my parents on my mind and forgot to ask about playing with Randy or getting a picture, but still was a cool chat.

Went into the venue and saw an opening band, can't remember their name but they were okay. DBX then came on and they put on a really fun show, despite not knowing any of their material. Tony Foresta and Randy Blythe took turns cutting Dave's hair while Dave reminded everyone how good of a guy Cory was. I'll look up their songs tommorow and I'll probably be able to tell a good portion of their set.

BloodoftheKings
01-07-2012, 09:06 PM
He said the Waste will be touring with GWAR soon.

http://i.imgur.com/AtAus.gif

ChildrenofSodom
01-07-2012, 09:10 PM
Fun fact: chia seeds are a species of salvia.

And both varieties help you grow green hair.

RAZOR
01-07-2012, 09:10 PM
http://i.imgur.com/AtAus.gif

:lol: That's from the local Kia car dealer's commercials.

GarageMetal468
01-07-2012, 09:23 PM
Ugh, at first it seemed cool that Waste and GWAR would be playing together, but now that I think about it, GWAR shows are filled to the fucking brim and it eventually gets annoying being in the crowd after a while. Then again, it probably won't be that congested when Waste goes on, especially with the monstrous circle pits and endless crowd surfers. So uh... actually this'll be pretty cool!

jd091
01-07-2012, 09:27 PM
My first time trying salvia I was already messed up on multiple other intoxicating substances at a christmas party and I proceeded to sit on a couch and some christmas lights fell on me. I squirmed around for about 5 minutes on the couch trying to escape the lights because I was convinced they were trying to fuck me. ....Not even sure I was tripping because of how generally messed up I was to begin with. But it's done nothing for me on any of my (only 2) further tries so that's the closest to an experience with it as I have. :eyes: :bouville:

Oh god, the entire world folded up and collapsed upon itself, and I was sandwiched in the middle, and I kept rolling against the wall, and it was weird. And then I hugged my friend, and my body melted into his. :lol: That lights thing sounds about right.

ChildrenofSodom
01-07-2012, 09:31 PM
That shit smells like old crab meat. Never done it, but been around people who have. Stinks to high heaven.

SomewhereInTime72
01-07-2012, 09:34 PM
I never noticed it to be any more pungent than pot which can get really noticeable IMO. Doesn't really smell bad but it is really overwhelmingly prominent like the smell version of too much ketchup on your food.

edit: cigarettes smell pretty gross as well but at least it dissipates fast (or maybe that's just because people can do it in huge outdoor spaces without much concern :eyes: )

jd091
01-07-2012, 09:39 PM
That shit smells like old crab meat. Never done it, but been around people who have. Stinks to high heaven.

Really? I didn't smell anything.

On another note, is anyone having trouble accessing this site? I can't get on it from my PC, but I can from my phone.

SomewhereInTime72
01-07-2012, 09:43 PM
Really? I didn't smell anything.

On another note, is anyone having trouble accessing this site? I can't get on it from my PC, but I can from my phone.

Working fine for me.

El Gordo
01-08-2012, 06:19 AM

Crionics
01-08-2012, 07:33 AM
totes jelly. Please try to get the DBX set.

I can say that they definitely played

Too Much Stuff
Two Smart Guys Fight (about Michaelangelo)
The Chinese Have No Cheese

I'm pretty sure they also played

40,000 Times
Pants
You Want to Suck My Dick

Edit: Will edit as I listen to their first album.

treghet
01-08-2012, 08:38 AM
Holy fuck. I tried salvia for the first time a couple hours ago with some of my friends who have done it before, and it was one of the single strangest, unsettling experiences of my life. My other friends asked me now if I wanted to go out to a party and drink, and I had absolutely zero motivation to drink. I wonder if I'll turn straight edge and refuse all drugs now. :lol: Do not fucking recommend that shit.

My friend tried it a year or two ago and said he thought he was dying. But on a semi-related note... watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVllL4tNZsI

jd091
01-08-2012, 10:27 AM
My friend tried it a year or two ago and said he thought he was dying. But on a semi-related note... watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVllL4tNZsI

:lol: Yeah, that's pretty much what it's like. I totally relate to what he's feeling. Honestly, it would be a safe, interesting drug if you did it in a dark room with 1 other good friend watching over you, meditating and trying to be peaceful, rather than in a room full of people laughing and asking you questions. I fel like I was in the center of a dark auditorium surrounded by hundreds of people yelling down at me. Pretty unsettling. :lol:

mankvill
01-08-2012, 10:34 AM
>2012
>doing drugs

I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

BloodoftheKings
01-08-2012, 10:36 AM
>2012
>doing drugs

I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

HUURRR THE WORLDS GONNA EDN SO IL DO WHATEVER I WANT

dcmetal108
01-08-2012, 10:43 AM

I think I found that video alot funnier than it's meant to be.

xStructualDefect
01-08-2012, 10:55 AM
I've done salvia before like a year ago. It was pretty weird. I took one hit and felt the need to sit down so I did and I think I felt very numb. I remember looking at the sky and thought I was seeing a bunch of crazy things like shooting stars and whatnot then I sobered up and realized it was a cloudy night. Maybe I'd do it again though to get another experience. Same with shrooms.

ChildrenofSodom
01-08-2012, 10:59 AM
I like this video better: http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=2JPfnJVEr8E

DethMaiden
01-08-2012, 11:01 AM
Wasn't gonna make a thing of this but at least wanna let people know so there's no mystery. My last semester at school starts tomorrow, and I'm increasingly concerned with how I spend my time and present myself online before I go out into a pretty web-centric world for entertainment journalism. Long story short, this will be my last post on here. Keep up with me on Twitter and Facebook if you like.

treghet
01-08-2012, 11:04 AM
I like this video better: http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=2JPfnJVEr8E

Watch the driving one too. :D

Wasn't gonna make a thing of this but at least wanna let people know so there's no mystery. My last semester at school starts tomorrow, and I'm increasingly concerned with how I spend my time and present myself online before I go out into a pretty web-centric world for entertainment journalism. Long story short, this will be my last post on here. Keep up with me on Twitter and Facebook if you like.

:( Farewell.

es156
01-08-2012, 11:26 AM

And so close to 30,000....

powerslave_85
01-08-2012, 11:45 AM
http://mlkshk.com/r/MG

illuminatus917
01-08-2012, 11:57 AM

I read this while listening to "A Warm Place" by Nine Inch Nails and now I feel a profound sadness.

Good luck bro.

SomewhereInTime72
01-08-2012, 12:49 PM

What in the fuck. :bouville:

jd091
01-08-2012, 12:50 PM
http://mlkshk.com/r/MG

It's great having you around, Brad. Hopefully you'll come back when the time is right. Good luck, man!

DementedX14
01-08-2012, 01:04 PM

The hipster has left the forum?? :eek:

hb420
01-08-2012, 01:19 PM

Good luck man!

Dextrimental
01-08-2012, 01:28 PM

Good luck and god speed dude!!

Epidemic Reign
01-08-2012, 01:30 PM
So long Brad! Have fun with the journalism thing. Send us an ecard, and come visit sometime :horns:

mastodon421
01-08-2012, 01:59 PM

:( Good luck man.

slapguitarer
01-08-2012, 02:00 PM
Good luck with your future endeavors Brad.

Crionics
01-08-2012, 03:14 PM
Good luck Brad!

ravenheart
01-08-2012, 03:31 PM
I'd have said being on Faceache is a far greater reputational risk than being on here where no one can connect you to the posts you make without some digging... :eyes:

MPF
01-08-2012, 03:31 PM
Sad to see you go man. :(

dcmetal108
01-08-2012, 04:11 PM
Good luck man!

christopher
01-08-2012, 04:32 PM
Goddammit, my news feed on facebook is nothing but people screaming Tebow:hmm:

mankvill
01-08-2012, 04:39 PM
Tebow has 316 yards

TEBOW 3:16

powerslave_85
01-08-2012, 04:45 PM
If you were rooting against Tebow, you're an asshole.

mankvill
01-08-2012, 04:48 PM
If you were rooting against Tebow, you're an asshole.

:lovedup:

JRA
01-08-2012, 05:34 PM
HAHA DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS

powerslave_85
01-08-2012, 05:40 PM
...huh?

JRA
01-08-2012, 05:43 PM
...huh?

Didn't Tebow sexually assault someone?

powerslave_85
01-08-2012, 05:47 PM
Prettttyyyy sure you're thinking of the guy he was playing against.

JRA
01-08-2012, 05:49 PM
Well...fuck.

mastodon421
01-08-2012, 05:50 PM
Didn't Tebow sexually assault someone?

You're thinking of Ben Rothelisberger. I'm pretty Tim Tebow has never even touched a women approiately, let alone sexually assualt someone.

mankvill
01-08-2012, 05:54 PM
Ben Rapistberger.

powerslave_85
01-08-2012, 05:58 PM
C'mon, you don't think I'd be THAT big a hypocrite, do you? :lol:

JRA
01-08-2012, 06:00 PM
Well jeez when you lay it all down like that....:bricks:

ChildrenofSodom
01-08-2012, 07:02 PM
I'm pretty Tim Tebow has never even touched a women approiately, let alone sexually assualt someone.

Dude, he's so handsome. And nice. There's no way he hasn't found a lovely lady...

Natrlhi
01-08-2012, 07:06 PM
Wasn't gonna make a thing of this but at least wanna let people know so there's no mystery. My last semester at school starts tomorrow, and I'm increasingly concerned with how I spend my time and present myself online before I go out into a pretty web-centric world for entertainment journalism. Long story short, this will be my last post on here. Keep up with me on Twitter and Facebook if you like.Sad to see you go. Not really sure why it's necessary, but then again I'm not in your shoes. Best of luck to you, brother. Your insight will definitely be missed around here.

moobys37
01-08-2012, 08:45 PM

You'll be back.

Maiden33
01-08-2012, 08:51 PM
Well, I just made it official via Facebook - I too have decided to leave the board, and I mean this, it's for real this time. I would like everyone to refrain from the jabs and jokes about how I've said this before and how some of you probably aren't taking me seriously. If you don't have anything positive to say, please don't say it. I'm not going to be asking to be banned like I was going to a year or two ago, I'm just going to be phasing myself out and staying logged out of my account as much as possible. It's going to take some self-control, I'm not saying this is going to be my last post, but I'm going to be leaving.

I'm friends with most of you guys (or at least the ones whom I've really ever talked to) on Facebook. If I'm not and you'd like to add me, feel free. It's been almost seven years at this point, but it's time to move on.

mankvill
01-08-2012, 08:54 PM
Well, I just made it official via Facebook - I too have decided to leave the board, and I mean this, it's for real this time. I would like everyone to refrain from the jabs and jokes about how I've said this before and how some of you probably aren't taking me seriously. If you don't have anything positive to say, please don't say it. I'm not going to be asking to be banned like I was going to a year or two ago, I'm just going to be phasing myself out and staying logged out of my account as much as possible. It's going to take some self-control, I'm not saying this is going to be my last post, but I'm going to be leaving.

I'm friends with most of you guys (or at least the ones whom I've really ever talked to) on Facebook. If I'm not and you'd like to add me, feel free. It's been almost seven years at this point, but it's time to move on.

:( Come back soon!

EvilCheeseWedge
01-08-2012, 08:54 PM

I'm tempted to ban you for quitting too many times.

I'm kidding, of course.

:eyes:

SomewhereInTime72
01-08-2012, 08:59 PM
metalsetlists more like bradandjeffless

:bouville:

larvtard
01-08-2012, 09:01 PM
All right, so I wasn't gonna say anything originally because I don't want to seem like an attention whore, but since I deactivated my facebook, I don't want anyone thinking I died or anything.

I'll try to keep it brief. My first semester of college was less than satisfactory, I guess. I've had pretty bad social anxiety and some depression for most of my life, but once I entered college it all hit me how much my situation sucked. Most days I was wallowing in my own misery, I didn't really have any good friends to hang out with, I rarely felt motivation to even study or do work. Of course, you guys probably could've figured that out anyway by the recent influx of posts by me in this thread.

This semester, it's gonna be different. I've finally accepted that I can't live like this forever, I gotta get my life together. I need to feel good about myself. I'm gonna start working out every day and my classes are gonna become first priority. I'm gonna become a confident motherfucker. To make sure I don't get distracted, I've blocked this site and I've deactivated my facebook. Both sites bring me stress anyway. I'm sure I'll be back here though...eventually. If any of you wanna keep in touch my e-mail's bbraunst@uvm.edu

Hopefully when you guys see me next I'll be in a better state of mind. I'm also really sorry I lash out at people here so often - I know you guys like me, but there's no doubt I am the site laughingstock, and I get that. I bring it on myself. Not only do I have to get my self-esteem, I gotta grow up a little.

Anyway...see ya.

edit: goddamitt, I have to say my site farewell as everyone else is leaving :lol:

Epidemic Reign
01-08-2012, 09:08 PM
Brad, Jeff, Logan...

We might get through this quicker if we just announce who's staying :hmm:

moobys37
01-08-2012, 09:11 PM
Brad, Jeff, Logan...

We might get through this quicker if we just announce who's staying :hmm:

I'm staying.

I'm also going to lunch with RAZOR tomorrow.