PDA

View Full Version : The Official 'What Are You Doing' Thread Part V

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

christopher
12-13-2011, 12:52 PM
Could I tag along :eyes:

Disneyland is only 10 minutes away from my place :eyes:

Plus.......it's ME, guys. How can you say No to yours truly ;)

Uhh yeah! That's a given that you are going :D

treghet
12-13-2011, 12:58 PM
Uhh yeah! That's a given that you are going :D

And assuming that you are able to find him. :lol:

Epidemic Reign
12-13-2011, 01:05 PM
Playing around with Spotify. Its so awsome.

Hell yeah, I fucking love Spotify.

MPF
12-13-2011, 01:16 PM
Got an email back regarding the Fair To Midland/Dead Letter Circus Show tonight:

I'm accommodating one list spot WITH a photo pass, which means one person…

Thanks.

In other words. I am so fucking pissed off right now. Not at the label. I gotta have a chat with my higher up at the station so this shit doesn't happen again!

christopher
12-13-2011, 01:18 PM
And assuming that you are able to find him. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's fucking funny. You better be there too!

treghet
12-13-2011, 01:28 PM
I'll definitely be at the show, but I doubt I could afford Disneyland. That place is rippin expensive these days. I just looked and a 1 park ticket is $80 and the park hopper ticket is $105. :hecho:

christopher
12-13-2011, 01:32 PM
I'll definitely be at the show, but I doubt I could afford Disneyland. That place is rippin expensive these days. I just looked and a 1 park ticket is $80 and the park hopper ticket is $105. :hecho:

Fuuuuuuuuucckkkk....we could always take a picture in front of the Disneyland sign between the entrances and call it a day haha

christopher
12-13-2011, 01:45 PM
I just realized there isn't a scion show this month :(

street_burial
12-13-2011, 04:37 PM
i just got done dancing in my Gumby costume on omegle for peoples enjoyment.

dcmetal108
12-13-2011, 05:28 PM
i just got done dancing in my Gumby costume on omegle for peoples enjoyment.

Pic or it never happened.:D

street_burial
12-13-2011, 05:36 PM
Pic or it never happened.:D

:mad: I'm doing it again tomorrow. Pic then.

dcmetal108
12-13-2011, 05:48 PM
:mad: I'm doing it again tomorrow. Pic then.

I feel like it's going to be stupidly funny yet very very disturbing.:D

ShatteredFlame
12-13-2011, 06:00 PM
Bored as hell during this finals week because I did all my papers last week. Got a B in my worst class (Sociology), and I'm expecting everything else to be higher :party:

xStructualDefect
12-13-2011, 07:25 PM
I forgot how it feels to be depressed since it's been so long until these past few days. My dog went missing on Sunday evening. He's an inside dog despite his size and every once in awhile he'll get out of the house looking to explore the neighborhood and because he's in heat so I'll go out looking for him. Usually I find him within an hour or so a few streets down or he'll return but this time that wasn't the case. I've been searching for him around the neighborhood but no luck.

He has escaped and got the pound called on him before a few times so we put a chip in him to identify he has an owner. So if any pound gets him I will be called if they scan him. Unfortunately whoever found him and took him is most likely keeping him to breed. He's 5 years old and isn't fixed because my dad thinks it's wrong to cut off his balls. Last time he escaped and I never found him that night, I got a call from the pound about a week later finding out he was found in Whittier (a city about 15miles away from me) without a collar. So whoever found him, took him to Whittier and wanted to keep him for themself, but he escaped and got the pound called on him. I'm hoping he escapes and gets the pound called on him so I can get a call. He's an energetic dog (possibly in heat) with his balls so he's bound to escape wherever he is at if they're not watching him.

I'm sure most people will think it's just a pet lost and I should get over it, but he was a lot more than just a pet. I'd consider him my best friend if anything. Whoever has been really close to their pet before might know how I feel. He's very similar to the dog in the movie, Marley and Me (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UMMGNxg1Lg), except not as trouble making anymore since he's a bit older now. I spent almost every hour of the day with him whenever I'd be at home. I've had him for almost 3 1/2 years now but it feels like a lot longer. I feel much closer to this dog than my previous dog who I had for about 8 years. He's a bit over 5 feet when standing up. He's a very friendly dog despite him being huge. Many people have met him and have gotten scared because he's so big thinking he will attack them, then they soon realize he's a just very happy energetic dog who just wants to play.

Sorry for the rant. I just needed to vent I guess. He's a big yellow Labrador. Here's a picture of him chewing on an empty container of shitty vodka he found in the trash.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/390734_335769366439525_100000193938791_1529052_199 5786064_n.jpg

illuminatus917
12-13-2011, 07:33 PM
I definitely sympathize with your situation, but, not to sound like a jerk, why do you keep letting him escape? If he's been dognapped once before and you were lucky enough to get him back, why would you NOT take precautions to prevent the very same thing from happening again?

Regardless, I hope you find him. Sometimes I think dogs relate better to people than people relate to people. I know how special they can be. Good luck bro.

SomewhereInTime72
12-13-2011, 07:35 PM
I'm not a dog person but I can completely understand how much that sucks. :( I would probably have a breakdown if my cat went missing.

larvtard
12-13-2011, 07:35 PM
I'm sure most people will think it's just a pet lost and I should get over it, but he was a lot more than just a pet.

dude..this isn't a fucking fish...

also, :lol: at chewing on the vodka bottle

MPF
12-13-2011, 07:47 PM
R.I.P. Djent 2008-2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YuekWmy7Ifo

Once you have Attack Attach attached to your genre....there's no going back. You're Dead!

xStructualDefect
12-13-2011, 07:59 PM
I definitely sympathize with your situation, but, not to sound like a jerk, why do you keep letting him escape? If he's been dognapped once before and you were lucky enough to get him back, why would you NOT take precautions to prevent the very same thing from happening again?

Regardless, I hope you find him. Sometimes I think dogs relate better to people than people relate to people. I know how special they can be. Good luck bro.

I don't let him escape, he just happens to be a very sneaky dog who wants to explore every once in awhile so he'll get out. He's a Labrador too so it's in his nature to get bored every now and then and want to get out. It doesn't help that he is big enough to jump in the front gate. He's an inside dog but he goes outside a lot and we'll watch him. Unfortunately I wasn't home at the time when he got out and I guess it was my dad who forgot to keep an eye on him after awhile when he was outside.

jd091
12-13-2011, 08:01 PM
R.I.P. Djent 2008-2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YuekWmy7Ifo

Once you have Attack Attach attached to your genre....there's no going back. You're Dead!

I know you're just joking... but come on man. You, and no other djent fan, shouldn't care.

And StructDefect...

http://cdn1.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/107/432/original/i_hug_that_feel.png?1300595876

MPF
12-13-2011, 08:16 PM
I know you're just joking... but come on man. You, and no other djent fan, shouldn't care.

Wait, what?

Either you fucked up and used a double negative, or I have no idea what the fuck you just said :lol:

xStructualDefect
12-13-2011, 08:25 PM
Thanks a lot JD and everyone else.

I just got some hope to finding him. I posted on Facebook a picture of him and to keep an eye on a dog that looks like that, and my friend said her boyfriend saw a dog that looks exactly like that woundering around his house, which is farther than any spot I've ever found him at, but I'm sure with roaming the streets for awhile he must have made it over there. I checked in my whole general nearby neighborhood I always find him at, but I didn't check the area my friends boyfriend lives at. Gonna check that spot the first thing when I woke up tomorrow morning.

Epidemic Reign
12-13-2011, 08:33 PM
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/392691_2814085469264_1172613600_3208730_1290115040 _n.jpg

MPF
12-13-2011, 08:46 PM
Thanks a lot JD and everyone else.

I just got some hope to finding him. I posted on Facebook a picture of him and to keep an eye on a dog that looks like that, and my friend said her boyfriend saw a dog that looks exactly like that woundering around his house, which is farther than any spot I've ever found him at, but I'm sure with roaming the streets for awhile he must have made it over there. I checked in my whole general nearby neighborhood I always find him at, but I didn't check the area my friends boyfriend lives at. Gonna check that spot the first thing when I woke up tomorrow morning.

I didn't read what happened until now. I'm sorry man. Hopefully you will be able to find your dog again. I've had that happened to me a few times with different dogs, luckily finding them before they were gone for good. I hope the same for you.

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/392691_2814085469264_1172613600_3208730_1290115040 _n.jpg

Fucking hilarious!

xStructualDefect
12-14-2011, 07:01 AM
I feel really thankful for getting my dog back this morning. I was awoken by a knock on a door and lady asked me if the dog was mine. She said she was chasing him because he was roaming on a main street and apparently he led her to my house and that's when I heard a knock on the door. I'm guessing someone had him and he escaped like I figured he'd do, roamed the main streets, and returned back to my house. I couldn't be happier to have him back. Thanks for the support guys.

Crionics
12-14-2011, 07:03 AM
I feel really thankful for getting my dog back this morning. I was awoken by a knock on a door and lady asked me if the dog was mine. She said she was chasing him because he was roaming on a main street and apparently he led her to my house and that's when I heard a knock on the door. I'm guessing someone had him and he escaped like I figured he'd do, roamed the main streets, and returned back to my house. I couldn't be happier to have him back. Thanks for the support guys.

Glad it all worked out!

christopher
12-14-2011, 02:24 PM
http://www.harkavagrant.com/history/tychosm.png

:lol:

street_burial
12-14-2011, 04:10 PM
I feel like it's going to be stupidly funny yet very very disturbing.:D

dude i'll do it tomorrow. I have too much going on tonight. Sorry.

christopher
12-14-2011, 04:15 PM
I just got my modern physics book in the mail that is required for the fourth course in my physics series. I thought it would be a waste to have to get another physics book when I had one that covered everything I needed, but this book takes the 10 chapters on modern physics and puts it into 600 pages of detail. I'm already reading the book because I'm excited to learn about modern physics.

In a little over two hours, I'm going to drive down to 2nd Street in Pomona to see Larry and His Flask. I finally found info on the show and its going to be fucking awesome!! There is a celtic punk band called The Mighty Regis, a bluegrass band called the Old Tire Swingers and a folk punk band called New York Taxi opening. All of my friends are busy, so it looks like I'm going to be solo tonight, but its going to be awesome!! After the show ends, I'm going to my friends house to play some beer pong :D

powerslave_85
12-14-2011, 04:44 PM
http://www.harkavagrant.com/history/tychosm.png

Hark! A Vagrant is so fucking awesome. One of my favorite webcomics.

http://www.harkavagrant.com/history/poevernesm.png

christopher
12-14-2011, 04:47 PM
Hark! A Vagrant is so fucking awesome. One of my favorite webcomics.

http://www.harkavagrant.com/history/poevernesm.png

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

jd091
12-14-2011, 05:24 PM
Holy shit. You guys. This Inquisition show is in this janky ass basement that's like, 15 feet by 20 feet. This is going to be the greatest show ever. :drool:

The only thing is it's in a shady part of town, so I hope my car is in one piece by the end of this.

xStructualDefect
12-14-2011, 05:33 PM
Holy shit. You guys. This Inquisition show is in this janky ass basement that's like, 15 feet by 20 feet. This is going to be the greatest show ever. :drool:

The only thing is it's in a shady part of town, so I hope my car is in one piece by the end of this.

The smaller the venue, the better in my opinion.

MPF
12-14-2011, 05:33 PM

Just make sure you don't get drunk and wait till after the train leaves to get to the train station.

Oh wait, you're not going to see Absu....

jd091
12-14-2011, 05:56 PM
Just make sure you don't get drunk and wait till after the train leaves to get to the train station.

Oh wait, you're not going to see Absu....

:lol: Oh, I'm sorry Ben...

es156
12-14-2011, 06:44 PM
I need to know about all heavy metal festivals and tours that are happening between now and June 22nd in the US. I want to use my flight vouchers towards going somewhere and seeing something I couldn't see here.

Honestly, I could try and make Gathering Of The Bestial Legions V (Autopsy, Incantation, Ares Kingdom, etc.) in LA in January

Save them for Maiden!

:mad:

Maiden33
12-14-2011, 06:47 PM
Save them for Maiden!

Very good point. Since it's only a matter of time til Maiden announces more dates, skips Kansas, and he bitches about it.

BloodoftheKings
12-14-2011, 07:01 PM
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/393295_234618973276201_180319615372804_599161_1147 837542_n.jpg

mankvill
12-14-2011, 07:45 PM
Very good point. Since it's only a matter of time til Maiden announces more dates, skips Kansas, and he bitches about it.

I would rather see a good underground black/death metal festival than Maiden. But I'd still like to see Maiden.

Maiden33
12-14-2011, 07:57 PM
I would rather see a good underground black/death metal festival than Maiden. But I'd still like to see Maiden.

Well unless the entire genre of music is dying, I'd say Maiden should be approached with more a "ticking clock" mentality. You will probably only get a few more chances to see them in America.

mankvill
12-14-2011, 08:07 PM
Well unless the entire genre of music is dying, I'd say Maiden should be approached with more a "ticking clock" mentality. You will probably only get a few more chances to see them in America.

I can see it now: I'll work really hard and save up all this money to go see Maiden somewhere, and then they'll play in KC. JUST WATCH IT HAPPEN

SomewhereInTime72
12-14-2011, 09:00 PM
That might work if there were more than a 0% chance of Maiden ever going to KC. ;)

xStructualDefect
12-14-2011, 09:20 PM
Apparently Impending Doom is going on a headline tour with Volumes and Molotov Solution. Meh. Boring deathcore tour is boring. I like one song by Volumes but the rest of the album got very boring and generic fast.

illuminatus917
12-14-2011, 09:23 PM
That might work if there were more than a 0% chance of Maiden ever going to KC. ;)

The chance of them coming to Charlotte is probably right around 0% as well. :(

mankvill
12-14-2011, 09:31 PM

Psh, it's only been 12 years since they were here!

jd091
12-14-2011, 09:58 PM
Apparently Impending Doom is going on a headline tour with Volumes and Molotov Solution. Meh. Boring deathcore tour is boring. I like one song by Volumes but the rest of the album got very boring and generic fast.

I like a total of 0 songs by Volumes. Or is that Structures? Those bands are pretty much the same. I think I like a total of 1 riff from 1 Structures song, and that's it. :lol: I think I used to like Molotov when I was first getting into Deathcore, but I haven't heard them in forever, so they could just be generic.

And I feel like I say this all the time, but 3/4 of There Will Be Violence by Impending Doom is pretty solid to me. I should have caught their last tour with Evergreen Terrace; that would have been enjoyable.

In the meantime, HOLY SHIT that Inquisition show was something else! They must have packed 250 people in that tiny basement; no way that was legal. :lol: I'll get a review up tomorrow.

GarageMetal468
12-15-2011, 05:01 AM
Yeah I see Volumes and Structures everywhere now... I've never listened to either one but seeing as how they're on the tours which generate a :barf: response from me, I'm gonna assume that they're not good.

christopher
12-15-2011, 01:05 PM
Last night was fucking awesome!! I hope this doesn't lost and overlooked...I was about to head out to Pomona to go to a bluegrass/punk show and remembered my friends from high school wanted me to go to a reunion at Buffalo Wild Wings in Chino Hills. I decided catching up with old friends I hadn't seen in years would be a better choice than going to a show alone. I got to Buffalo Wild Wings at 8 and saw my friends. We all caught up and had a great fucking time drinking and talking shit about high school. At 9:50 we were all done and ready to figure out the plan for the rest of the night. The plan was to then meet up at my friends house in an hour to play some beer pong and get fucking smashed.

At this point, I realized that I could still make the show because the headliner, Larry and His Flask, wouldn't go on until 10:20. The venue was only 5 minutes away from Buffalo Wild Wings. I walked in to find the last band before LAHF playing their last song. The door fee was $8 but the guy said I could pay $2 more to enter a raffle. I asked what that was about and he said it was for a donation to help promote more bluegrass shows in Pomona. Bluegrass is my favorite shit and I love my shows in Pomona, so that won me over instantly. Right before LAHF went on, the announced the winners of the raffle. There were a lot of different prizes and I was announced to have won the "mystery" box and was told I could get it after the show so I didn't have to hold it. LAHF went on and played an awesome set!! It was literally some guys playing fast punk on stringed instruments. Everyone was going crazy and I loved every second of it.

I grabbed the prize and was shocked when the guy handed me a mountain of goodies :lol: Here's what I got

A Queers poster signed by the band.

Vinyl:
O'Pioneers/Mike Park split
Scream - Complete Control Recording Sessions signed by Dave Grohl!!! :eek:
Larry and His Flask - All That We Know
12th and G Comp

CDs:
The Mighty Regis - 21
Old Tire Swingers - Old Tire Swingers
New York Taxi - s/t
The Weakerthans - Live at the Burton Cummings Theatre

DVDs
NOFX: Backstage Passport
Punk Attitude
Mest Live at HOB
Vandals Live at HOB
Alkaline Trio Live at the Metro
Cake Boy
Neil Hamburger Live at the Phoenix Greyhound Park
One Man Army Live at the Troubadour
Guttermouth Live at HOB
Throwrag Live at HOB
Vandals Oi to the World! Live in Concert
Real Big Fish Live at HOB
Adolescents Live at HOB
Goldfinger Live at HOB
Bleeding Through Live at HOB
The Matches Live at HOB
Pistol Grip Live at Glass House
Warped Tour 2003
Secret Weapons of Kung Fu 1 and 2
Fear of a Punk Planet
That Darn Punk

I know there's a lot of shit in there I don't care about, but fuck that's a lot to get for $2!!!

I went to my friends and we played BP for a few hours and ended up going to Jack in the Box at 3am and ordered 40 tacos to split between 7 people. We were having trouble not laughing when we ordered :lol: What a fun night :D

xStructualDefect
12-15-2011, 01:06 PM
I liked Volumes album a lot at first but it got old to me fast. I do however think their song Edge of the Earth is really good despite not liking the album anymore.

I listened to some Impending Doom before and thought the new album was okay but nothing special. However when I saw them with Chimaira they bored me after awhile. Revocation totally upstaged them that night in my opinion. Molotov totally bored me during their set also. The whole set sounded like one generic breakdown with an occasional fast riff like many deathcore bands play.

@garagemetal
But with that logic then everyone should think Blackguard, Powerglove, and Abigail Williams are all amazing considering what tours they get on. Miss May I for example, which is the best metalcore band to come out in a good while in my opinion, always tours with shit bands because of their label. I mean they did a coheadlining tour with Pierce The Veil :lol:

slapguitarer
12-15-2011, 01:35 PM
Finished with my first semester of senior year. Now I've got a 3 week winter break.

Crionics
12-15-2011, 01:45 PM
Finished with my first semester of senior year. Now I've got a 3 week winter break.

Same :fist: But I was done on Tuesday since I'm exempt from all my midterms ;)

Epidemic Reign
12-15-2011, 01:54 PM
Last night was fucking awesome!! I hope this doesn't lost and overlooked...I was about to head out to Pomona to go to a bluegrass/punk show and remembered my friends from high school wanted me to go to a reunion at Buffalo Wild Wings in Chino Hills. I decided catching up with old friends I hadn't seen in years would be a better choice than going to a show alone. I got to Buffalo Wild Wings at 8 and saw my friends. We all caught up and had a great fucking time drinking and talking shit about high school. At 9:50 we were all done and ready to figure out the plan for the rest of the night. The plan was to then meet up at my friends house in an hour to play some beer pong and get fucking smashed.

At this point, I realized that I could still make the show because the headliner, Larry and His Flask, wouldn't go on until 10:20. The venue was only 5 minutes away from Buffalo Wild Wings. I walked in to find the last band before LAHF playing their last song. The door fee was $8 but the guy said I could pay $2 more to enter a raffle. I asked what that was about and he said it was for a donation to help promote more bluegrass shows in Pomona. Bluegrass is my favorite shit and I love my shows in Pomona, so that won me over instantly. Right before LAHF went on, the announced the winners of the raffle. There were a lot of different prizes and I was announced to have won the "mystery" box and was told I could get it after the show so I didn't have to hold it. LAHF went on and played an awesome set!! It was literally some guys playing fast punk on stringed instruments. Everyone was going crazy and I loved every second of it.

I grabbed the prize and was shocked when the guy handed me a mountain of goodies :lol: Here's what I got

A Queers poster signed by the band.

Vinyl:
O'Pioneers/Mike Park split
Scream - Complete Control Recording Sessions signed by Dave Grohl!!! :eek:
Larry and His Flask - All That We Know
12th and G Comp

CDs:
The Mighty Regis - 21
Old Tire Swingers - Old Tire Swingers
New York Taxi - s/t
The Weakerthans - Live at the Burton Cummings Theatre

DVDs
NOFX: Backstage Passport
Punk Attitude
Mest Live at HOB
Vandals Live at HOB
Alkaline Trio Live at the Metro
Cake Boy
Neil Hamburger Live at the Phoenix Greyhound Park
One Man Army Live at the Troubadour
Guttermouth Live at HOB
Throwrag Live at HOB
Vandals Oi to the World! Live in Concert
Real Big Fish Live at HOB
Adolescents Live at HOB
Goldfinger Live at HOB
Bleeding Through Live at HOB
The Matches Live at HOB
Pistol Grip Live at Glass House
Warped Tour 2003
Secret Weapons of Kung Fu 1 and 2
Fear of a Punk Planet
That Darn Punk

I know there's a lot of shit in there I don't care about, but fuck that's a lot to get for $2!!!

I went to my friends and we played BP for a few hours and ended up going to Jack in the Box at 3am and ordered 40 tacos to split between 7 people. We were having trouble not laughing when we ordered :lol: What a fun night :D

Damn dude that's awesome. Not only working a show into partying with your friends but scoring a bunch of free shit as well... sick! :party:

christopher
12-15-2011, 02:07 PM
Damn dude that's awesome. Not only working a show into partying with your friends but scoring a bunch of free shit as well... sick! :party:

I know! I didn't expect the show to happen after I committed to hanging out with my friends. I wasn't going to do the raffle, then just said fuck it. I didn't expect to walk with all that shit haha. I think the best part of it was the Scream vinyl. I fucking love that band and to get one of their vinyls signed by Dave Grohl is :drool: He played drums for them for a few years.

Dextrimental
12-15-2011, 02:25 PM
I know! I didn't expect the show to happen after I committed to hanging out with my friends. I wasn't going to do the raffle, then just said fuck it. I didn't expect to walk with all that shit haha. I think the best part of it was the Scream vinyl. I fucking love that band and to get one of their vinyls signed by Dave Grohl is :drool: He played drums for them for a few years.

It is bitchin' man, well done! I think its cool that Dave signed it, really shows he's not ashamed of his past, where a lot of artists in his positions wouldn't care for such things..!

Epidemic Reign
12-15-2011, 02:28 PM
It is bitchin' man, well done! I think its cool that Dave signed it, really shows he's not ashamed of his past, where a lot of artists in his positions wouldn't care for such things..!

I hear that Sammy from Goatwhore is like that. Supposedly if you mention Acid Bath around him he comes unglued.

christopher
12-15-2011, 02:34 PM
Oh yeah, Dave is not ashamed at all of Scream. He will still play drums at random shows with them. I guess the vinyl was a live recording at Dave's recording studio in February of this year. That's really cool he's trying to help get their name back out there.

I didn't know that about Sammy. I was always hesitant about mentioning Acid Bath around him because of how bad it ended. I also look back at old AB videos and Sammy looks bored while playing the slower songs.

larvtard
12-15-2011, 03:35 PM
Just made a new genre on iTunes called SouthernLord-core :D

was never sure what genre to put Nails, Trap Them, dead in the dirt, Masakari, Early Graves, Full of Hell, and All Pigs Must Die under, so this works :cool:

christopher
12-15-2011, 04:07 PM
Just made a new genre on iTunes called SouthernLord-core :D

was never sure what genre to put Nails, Trap Them, dead in the dirt, Masakari, Early Graves, Full of Hell, and All Pigs Must Die under, so this works :cool:

You could have always put it as angry music haha. Did you ever get that DFA I sent you?

BloodoftheKings
12-15-2011, 05:12 PM

Same :fist: But I was done on Tuesday since I'm exempt from all my midterms ;)

Dafuck? I still have 4 weeks left in my first semester, and my winter break is only 1 week.

So anyway I just got back from a community service project I had to do for my government class. I had to help out running fitness night at the elementary school. All I had to do was put the equipment back in order when the little kids kept fucking it up. For the last hour everyone I was working with ditched me to go smoke behind the school. Then I met the winner of the 3rd season of the biggest loser. Tonight was ok.

xStructualDefect
12-15-2011, 05:23 PM
All Shall Perish just asked on Facebook who would be stoked to see them play with Lamb of God. That's the 2nd time they've done that. Tour hint?

dcmetal108
12-15-2011, 06:08 PM
All Shall Perish just asked on Facebook who would be stoked to see them play with Lamb of God. That's the 2nd time they've done that. Tour hint?

:shred::shred:

That'd be amazing.

jd091
12-15-2011, 08:08 PM

Me-Fucking-Gusta.

brutal_descent
12-15-2011, 10:37 PM
My break is from today to the 7th. I'll be in NY for a few nights as of tomorrow, and from then on in FL with my man Arman :cool:

xStructualDefect
12-16-2011, 12:16 AM
Got back from Madball not long ago. Great show. I'm sure Chain Reaction will be crazier crowd wise because hardcore fans love that venue opposed to Key Club.

Crionics
12-16-2011, 06:52 AM
Alumni interview with a graduate of UPenn today, bit nervous...

larvtard
12-16-2011, 12:33 PM
Alumni interview with a graduate of UPenn today, bit nervous...

Good luck man, try not to be too socially awkward ;)

--

I type the weirdest fucking things on here when I'm high...holy shit. Also, just missed my flight because I chose not to set my alarm this morning. :nonono:

slapguitarer
12-16-2011, 12:35 PM
My break is from today to the 7th. I'll be in NY for a few nights as of tomorrow, and from then on in FL with my man Arman :cool:

No bay area?

masterguy49
12-16-2011, 12:51 PM
No bay area?

Don't you have him enough!? :nag:

brutal_descent
12-16-2011, 12:55 PM
No bay area?

Only during the summer, broski!

idrinkwine732
12-16-2011, 12:55 PM
Go home on Wednesday.

Slapophile, are there any shows you and I could make happen?

IrritatedTrout
12-16-2011, 01:07 PM
Going home to the States one week from now.:D

Crionics
12-16-2011, 02:04 PM
Good luck man, try not to be too socially awkward ;)

--

I type the weirdest fucking things on here when I'm high...holy shit. Also, just missed my flight because I chose not to set my alarm this morning. :nonono:

Thanks Ben! I think I did well, the guy said he usually conducts these "talks" for 30-45 minutes, I was with him for 90 minutes :lol: I still think my chances at UPenn are low, but maybe this will put me up a little.

slapguitarer
12-16-2011, 03:33 PM
Don't you have him enough!? :nag:

You just jelly I got him first.

Only during the summer, broski!

okay.jpg

Go home on Wednesday.

Slapophile, are there any shows you and I could make happen?

Unless Cormorant announce something, I don't see anything coming up. Unless you happen to like the band Fallujah and wouldn't mind traveling to Santa Rosa, but I don't think Fallujah are your cup of tea.

jd091
12-16-2011, 08:27 PM
My best friend just got done with finals, and we were gonna hang out in my basement, drink a ton, and play Starcraft until the wee hours of the morning... but I'm getting another kidney stone, so I had to cut off my drinking to take some pain meds. :tp: So we're watching Louis C.K. instead. :D

SomewhereInTime72
12-16-2011, 09:07 PM
Finished my first final today, and I got 3 more on Monday and Tuesday. But since I've tired my brain out from studying and working on a paper until today, I've decided to take the rest of the night off from school shit.

Reasonable thought: I should head to sleep now to be nice and rested and wake up early to work tomorrow.

My thought: I should stay up as late as possible on the internet to maximize my amount of free time.

mankvill
12-16-2011, 09:22 PM
Finished my first final today, and I got 3 more on Monday and Tuesday. But since I've tired my brain out from studying and working on a paper until today, I've decided to take the rest of the night off from school shit.

Reasonable thought: I should head to sleep now to be nice and rested and wake up early to work tomorrow.

My thought: I should stay up as late as possible on the internet to maximize my amount of free time.

:fist:

MPF
12-16-2011, 09:23 PM
This is one of the most fucked up nights ever to exist on Metalsetlists!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dextrimental
12-16-2011, 09:26 PM
This is one of the most fucked up nights ever to exist on Metalsetlists!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This is truly amazing, in all the wrong ways! :lol:

street_burial
12-16-2011, 09:35 PM
i am so amazed at this place tonight. soniamproud.jpeg

BloodoftheKings
12-16-2011, 09:47 PM
I doubt Tom G will be the next Rose Funeral. I think there's a good chance this will get covered on metal sucks but most will probably call this woman a liar.

Sepultura69
12-16-2011, 09:53 PM
We need to get Tom G. on this board :D

MPF
12-16-2011, 09:55 PM
I doubt Tom G will be the next Rose Funeral. I think there's a good chance this will get covered on metal sucks but most will probably call this woman a liar.

If you take that out of context, that is absolutely hilarious, and something that a Hot Topic Hipster would say. :lol:

But yeah The Rose Funeral Thread will be hard to top.....ever!

OraclesofAgony
12-16-2011, 11:31 PM
Went to a Christmas party with an open bar. Had some Gentleman Jack and Cokes and Beers, now I'm at home finishing off my bottle of Captain Morgan.

larvtard
12-17-2011, 12:35 AM
40 pages?! :eek::eek: I'm not reading 40 pages...

Also, I left my laptop charger at college, AGAIN :mad: Guess I'm gonna be without my laptop (and thus, my music collection) for a month :(

jd091
12-17-2011, 12:43 AM
40 pages?! :eek::eek: I'm not reading 40 pages...

Also, I left my laptop charger at college, AGAIN :mad: Guess I'm gonna be without my laptop (and thus, my music collection) for a month :(

Dude. Duuuude. Once you start, you won't stop. Trust me, it's the greatest thread I've seen in any forum, ever.

300%_Density
12-17-2011, 06:31 AM
Checking metalsetlists while waiting getting ready to graduate college in a half hour!!! :party:

DethMaiden
12-17-2011, 06:35 AM
Checking metalsetlists while waiting getting ready to graduate college in a half hour!!! :party:

Congratulations! :fist: What's next?

300%_Density
12-17-2011, 06:39 AM
Congratulations! :fist: What's next?

Thanks!!! My bachelors is in business mgmt / hr. I'm just keeping an eye out for something that peaks my interest. The future is wide open.

Crionics
12-17-2011, 06:48 AM
Thanks!!! My bachelors is in business mgmt / hr. I'm just keeping an eye out for something that peaks my interest. The future is wide open.

Cool, I'm thinking about majoring in some sort of business, but I'm not even in college yet so my future is quite open too.

MPF
12-17-2011, 08:00 AM
Well kids, it was a fun ride while it lasted. Let's go home.

Dextrimental
12-17-2011, 08:01 AM

Aye.. It proved to bring us closer together though, I think <3

Sepultura69
12-17-2011, 08:01 AM

Thread got deleted :(

well folks, that was easily the greatest thread I have ever been a part of. Wish they could have kept for "hall of fame" purposes :(

street_burial
12-17-2011, 08:02 AM
GOD DAMMIT! i only had 7 or 8 more pages to catch up on :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Sepultura69
12-17-2011, 08:04 AM
GOD DAMMIT! i only had 7 or 8 more pages to catch up on :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last night we were so close to 666. Me and Christopher were the only ones left on that thread before everyone ditched, and I pretty much gave up and passed the fuck out by the time we got to post number 554, then i wake up to find the the thread back to only 499 posts :(

Interesting way to start off my first day off in over 12 days. And yes I agree with dex, i feel like i got to you know guys a little more with that thread, might just be a little but a little could mean A LOT to some ;)

moobys37

well folks, that was easily the greatest thread I have ever been a part of. Wish they could have kept for "hall of fame" purposes :(

Yeah, it definitely should have been deleted, but it shouldn't have either.

Crionics

I wasn't a part of the prime time, but I can say it was a very entertaining read.

street_burial
12-17-2011, 08:07 AM
Last night we were so close to 666. Me and Christopher were the only ones left on that thread before everyone ditched, and I pretty much gave up and passed the fuck out by the time we got to post number 554, then i wake up to find the the thread back to only 499 posts :(

I finally passed out at 5. Couldnt even keep my eyes open long enough to read the hilarity. I'm proud to be a part of this history. It was great while it lasted.

Did anyone happen to get a screen shot of the whole thread?

Sepultura69
12-17-2011, 08:11 AM
Yeah, it definitely should have been deleted, but it shouldn't have either.

I agree with this. There were some crazy OMG moments, and then there were some straight up WTF THIS BITCH IS PSYCHO DEPRESSIVE FUCKED IN THE HEAD.

RAZOR
12-17-2011, 08:12 AM
I love you guys. :hug:

street_burial
12-17-2011, 08:13 AM
I love you guys. :hug:

Razor :hug::lovedup:

Sepultura69
12-17-2011, 08:16 AM
since we are still on the topic I would also like to point out that the biggest shocker of the thread for me wasn't really the girl and her crazy cookyness, it was actually finding out razor wasn't a dude. :eyes:

moobys37
12-17-2011, 08:22 AM
since we are still on the topic I would also like to point out that the biggest shocker of the thread for me wasn't really the girl and her crazy cookyness, it was actually finding out razor wasn't a dude. :eyes:

:lol: Oh, Orlando.

Sepultura69
12-17-2011, 08:24 AM
:lol: Oh, Orlando.

I think sep69 has overstayed it's welcome. How does someone change their name? I've seen brutal decent and loganarchy do it? I think it's time for a name change. Orlando69 sounds about right :D

It sticks pretty well too. Even though my name isn't orlando...

Dextrimental
12-17-2011, 08:32 AM
I think sep69 has overstayed it's welcome. How does someone change their name? I've seen brutal decent and loganarchy do it? I think it's time for a name change. Orlando69 sounds about right :D

It sticks pretty well too. Even though my name isn't orlando...

Out of curiosity, what is your real name? You're one of the few members on here whose real name I don't know :lol:

Sepultura69
12-17-2011, 08:34 AM
Out of curiosity, what is your real name? You're one of the few members on here whose real name I don't know :lol:

Amir Ali Marvasti-Alim

That is my entire full name, with middle name and last name included.

I really do wanna change my name though. Getting kind of sick of "sepultura"69. Was thinking something like IRAN-666 or something. Do you know how? I've seen a lot of members change their name before. Sorry to bug you ol' chap but do you know how to by anychance?

larvtard
12-17-2011, 08:39 AM
Amir Ali Marvasti-Alim

That is my entire full name, with middle name and last name included.

I really do wanna change my name though. Getting kind of sick of "sepultura"69. Was thinking something like IRAN-666 or something. Do you know how? I've seen a lot of members change their name before. Sorry to bug you ol' chap but do you know how to by anychance?

I couldn't find you on facebook :(

Also, just PM es156 or evilcheesewedge and ask one of them to change it for you.

rjturtle9
12-17-2011, 08:39 AM
What the fuck did I miss?!

Sepultura69
12-17-2011, 08:41 AM
What the fuck did I miss?!

Dicks, shits, picks, tom warrior love notes and stuff about chicks peeing in paul diannos mouth

BloodoftheKings
12-17-2011, 08:43 AM
I really do wanna change my name though. Getting kind of sick of "sepultura"69. Was thinking something like IRAN-666 or something.

Watch yourself. Pretty soon the government will be able to detain you for having a user name like that.

Anyway the whole Tom G thread seems like some kind of fucked up dream. I was up til 2:30 reading that nonsense then I passed out and when I woke up it was gone. When did Paul Dianno come into this? I passed out around page 15.

Sepultura69
12-17-2011, 08:46 AM
I sent a PM to eric. I hope he changes it. :(

rjturtle9
12-17-2011, 08:47 AM
Was Paul Di Annos ex wife in question named Maria? If so, oh please god fill me in!!!

Dextrimental
12-17-2011, 08:54 AM
Sep69, I won't insult you by trying to pronounce that properly, so I hereby dub thee Orlando by way of this forum..! :D

Sepultura69
12-17-2011, 08:56 AM
I wonder why eric hasn't changed my name yet? I hope he's not mad at us for all the randomness from our posts last night. It was all in good fun, especially for some of us who were at work all day and night :(

Iran-666 or Orlando69 is fine by me, just wish he would change it. I sent him a PM awhile ago. :hmm:

es156
12-17-2011, 09:10 AM
I wonder why eric hasn't changed my name yet? I hope he's not mad at us for all the randomness from our posts last night. It was all in good fun, especially for some of us who were at work all day and night :(

Iran-666 or Orlando69 is fine by me, just wish he would change it. I sent him a PM awhile ago. :hmm:

Of course, I am mad. Why wouldn't I be mad? You guys make my life very difficult sometimes.

christopher
12-17-2011, 09:11 AM
Were there anymore posts after I called her out for still posting after she said she was going to stop at page 10? I also realized ravenheart wasn't apart of that thread. He would of tore her ass apart worse than Tom G :lol:

brutal_descent
12-17-2011, 09:15 AM
He would of tore her ass apart worse than Tom G :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Sepultura69
12-17-2011, 09:23 AM
Of course, I am mad. Why wouldn't I be mad? You guys make my life very difficult sometimes.

Could you ever forgive me eric :snivel:

Sorry bro. :snivel:

By the way I totally agree with the Ravenheart post. I was very shocked and sadden to not see him drop his 2 cents on the whole ordeal.

But I think we should drop the Topic of this....Eric seems pissed, and some of us want to change our names....:eyes:

hope you had a good birthday.....eric?..... :snivel:

IrritatedTrout
12-17-2011, 09:37 AM

:thelaw:

jd091
12-17-2011, 09:42 AM
So... did anyone ever get around to screencapping the thread? :lol: I was gonna make a project out of it if it was still alive this morning, but alas, everything good must come to an end.

:jima:

larvtard
12-17-2011, 10:42 AM
So I just went in today to take a drug test for my old job.

GODFUCKINGDAMMIT I AM SO FUCKED HOLY MOTHERFUCKINGCHRIST

elturtleboy
12-17-2011, 12:57 PM
So bummed I missed this

xStructualDefect
12-17-2011, 04:57 PM
I don't like Carnifex, but at least their taste in music is good. This is their top 3 albums from 2011:

Scott:
All Shall Perish - This Is Where It Ends
In Flames - Sounds of a Playgound Fading
Arch Enemy - Khaos Legions

Ryan:
The Black Dahlia Murder - Ritual
Suffokate - Return to Dispair
Mastodon - Hunter

Cory:
Tesseract - One

Fred:
Darkest Hour - The Human Romance
Obscura - Omnivium
Corelia - Nostalgia

Shawn:
Molotov Solution - Insurrection

Dextrimental
12-17-2011, 07:53 PM
Just home... Little bit drunk.... Continue my list tomorrow with 3 whole entries... YAYYYYYYY!!!!

El Gordo
12-17-2011, 08:21 PM
I don't like Carnifex, but at least their taste in music is good. This is their top 3 albums from 2011:

Scott:
In Flames - Sounds of a Playgound Fading
Arch Enemy - Khaos Legions

Ryan:
Suffokate - Return to Dispair
Mastodon - Hunter

Cory:
Tesseract - One

Fred:
Darkest Hour - The Human Romance
Obscura - Omnivium
Corelia - Nostalgia

Shawn:
Molotov Solution - Insurrection

Cool for a band to do that, but I wouldn't say their taste in music is particularly good.

GarageMetal468
12-17-2011, 08:32 PM
Just got back from playing my first show with my band. It went great, a lot of people at the place happened to be there to see us, and even more saying we were great! Looks like the one song we posted on facebook got around and got quite a few people going! There were 7 bands there altogether, so knowing that is pretty sick.

Sepultura69
12-17-2011, 08:36 PM
D.R.I. show sold out :(

larvtard
12-17-2011, 08:42 PM
Just got back from playing my first show with my band. It went great, a lot of people at the place happened to be there to see us, and even more saying we were great! Looks like the one song we posted on facebook got around and got quite a few people going! There were 7 bands there altogether, so knowing that is pretty sick.

linkplz

GarageMetal468
12-17-2011, 08:45 PM
linkplz

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Clocktower/163214117050174

It's in the Starving Musician sub forum as well, you gotta scroll down through our posts just a bit to see the pre production of one of the songs we got on the demo. I'm positive we'll be uploading the final versions of the 2 songs and a cover of Coroner's Nosferatu once one of us gets the time. I'll post that in the thread there when that happens.

MPF
12-17-2011, 10:51 PM
Just got home from band practice/Christmas party. It was a great day.

I'm now listening in to the radio show that I will be starting to join next saturday night (Yes Saturday Night/Sunday Morning) at 1:30am called The Root Of All Evil. from 1am-6am they play the absolute best in Metal.

If you wanna check it out too you can stream the show here now....and hopefully the same time next week for my show :):

http://www.kfai.org

christopher
12-18-2011, 12:16 AM
My friend just text me saying Bad Religion played White Trash, Bad Religion, American Dream and Politics in Santa Monica tonight!! God damnit!!! I knew I should have fucking gone to the show tonight. They also said they won't play those songs again :(

masterguy49
12-18-2011, 08:35 AM
My friend just text me saying Bad Religion played White Trash, Bad Religion, American Dream and Politics in Santa Monica tonight!! God damnit!!! I knew I should have fucking gone to the show tonight. They also said they won't play those songs again :(

And I thought you learned about skipping out shows after Metallica.

God dammit Chris!!!!! :hmm:

christopher
12-18-2011, 02:55 PM
And I thought you learned about skipping out shows after Metallica.

God dammit Chris!!!!! :hmm:

I had work until 10pm last night and couldn't get out of it :( I'm really bummed out about that. I'm currently trying to convince my friend to let me take him to see Black Flag with the Descendants and The Dickies tonight for his birthday. I promised I would hang out and I can't bail, but I don't think BF will ever play again. I hope I can make it :D

Edit: Nevermind, I just found out BF goes on first, in less than 2 hours and we won't make it there in time. Lame

GarageMetal468
12-18-2011, 02:59 PM
Just got back from the drum clinic in Chicago today. Met Jason Bittner, Charlie Benante, Matt Byrne, and Mike Portnoy. All of them were really cool. I was wearing my Demolition Hammer shirt and Jason, Charlie and Matt were just going crazy over it! One of them actually took a picture of me with Jason and sent it to Derek Sykes, one of the guitarists of DH! That was awesome! Turns out those 3 guys are huge fans as well, Jason said he would always be drumming to their music back in the day, especially along to Epidemic of Violence :lovedup: What a great day!

street_burial
12-18-2011, 03:24 PM
wondering why my list is not good enough for anyone to make a comment on :snivel:

MPF
12-18-2011, 05:20 PM
I'm currently trying to convince my friend to let me take him to see Black Flag

WHAT?????

jd091
12-18-2011, 05:33 PM
WHAT?????

Pretty sure he meant Black Fag :lol:

treghet
12-18-2011, 05:38 PM
Pretty sure he meant Black Fag :lol:

Nope.

http://blogs.ocweekly.com/heardmentality/2011/12/secrets_out_some_members_of_bl.php

jd091
12-18-2011, 05:40 PM
Nope.

http://blogs.ocweekly.com/heardmentality/2011/12/secrets_out_some_members_of_bl.php

Ah, that's pretty cool I guess.

dcmetal108
12-18-2011, 05:51 PM
Just got back from the drum clinic in Chicago today. Met Jason Bittner, Charlie Benante, Matt Byrne, and Mike Portnoy. All of them were really cool. I was wearing my Demolition Hammer shirt and Jason, Charlie and Matt were just going crazy over it! One of them actually took a picture of me with Jason and sent it to Derek Sykes, one of the guitarists of DH! That was awesome! Turns out those 3 guys are huge fans as well, Jason said he would always be drumming to their music back in the day, especially along to Epidemic of Violence :lovedup: What a great day!

DUDE! I went to it that also but I was pretty in and out. I was leaving just as Matt Byrne was getting there. But I got Portnoy to sign my Avenged Sevenfold "Nightmare" vinyl which he thought was amazing. I had it to him and he goes "wow dude this is awsome. I don't have this and no ones ever shown me it." So he was looking through it for a few minutes and got my picture with him. Benante signed a pic of him I had and got my picture with him and Bittner signed my SF dvd and got a picture with him. All really cool, nice, and down to earth guys. Bittner talked to me about SF's new cd that they are about to record. Portnoy was super nice also but Benante seemed kinda quiet and reserved.

Also just as I was walking away from the table Bittner calls me back and asks to see my shirt (I had on my Terror Hardcore Pride shirt and Bittner says how awsome it is and that he likes Terror and Portnoy agreed that Terror is awsome and that shirts cool. Also then some random person in the crowd shouted out "HELL YEAH TERROR".

Overall the trip was awsome. Then went to my cousins and sat in on band practice then jammed with them for a few hours with my dad.

christopher
12-18-2011, 06:24 PM
WHAT?????

The original Black Flag lineup is the surprise guest for the Descendants show tonight. Looks like I missed out. I'm going to the Rainbow and hope to get some digits.

GarageMetal468
12-18-2011, 06:37 PM
DUDE! I went to it that also but I was pretty in and out. I was leaving just as Matt Byrne was getting there. But I got Portnoy to sign my Avenged Sevenfold "Nightmare" vinyl which he thought was amazing. I had it to him and he goes "wow dude this is awsome. I don't have this and no ones ever shown me it." So he was looking through it for a few minutes and got my picture with him. Benante signed a pic of him I had and got my picture with him and Bittner signed my SF dvd and got a picture with him. All really cool, nice, and down to earth guys. Bittner talked to me about SF's new cd that they are about to record. Portnoy was super nice also but Benante seemed kinda quiet and reserved.

Also just as I was walking away from the table Bittner calls me back and asks to see my shirt (I had on my Terror Hardcore Pride shirt and Bittner says how awsome it is and that he likes Terror and Portnoy agreed that Terror is awsome and that shirts cool. Also then some random person in the crowd shouted out "HELL YEAH TERROR".

Overall the trip was awsome. Then went to my cousins and sat in on band practice then jammed with them for a few hours with my dad.

Ah I may have gotten there right as you were leaving then. Well it was still a good time, I was thinking that the guys would at least know Demolition Hammer seeing as how they're all right by or from New York, but damn I didn't expect them to be huge fans and actually know members from the band! And of course they'd love Terror as well! Both Benante and Portnoy seemed reserved but Byrne and Bittner were definitely outgoing.

mankvill
12-18-2011, 06:44 PM
Kim Jong Il just announced that he died of a heart attack.

The game Homefront is coming true.

jd091
12-18-2011, 07:33 PM
Kim Jong Il just announced that he died of a heart attack

False, he died of "overwork". ;)

SomewhereInTime72
12-18-2011, 08:49 PM
Kim Jong Il just announced that he died of a heart attack.

how does one announce their own death

mankvill
12-18-2011, 08:52 PM
how does one announce their own death

It's Kim Jong Il. He is a superhuman.

christopher
12-19-2011, 02:03 AM
I had a pretty fun night. I went to the Rainbow in Hollywood to celebrate my friends birthday and meet up with my other friend from school who was celebrating his girlfriends birthday. After a few drinks, the group decided to walk up and down Sunset Blvd way too many fucking times. We ended up at this cool bar that had Sailor Jerry on tap haha, its like the Jager machine, but for Sailor :drool: We hung out there for a bit, then walked some more. At the end of the night, my friend and I walked these two girls from the group back to their car cause one of the girls was too messed up to handle alone :lol: We walked by the Rainbow while looking for the car and the drunk girl randomly ran off towards someone sitting at the table next to the sidewalk. We walk over to find out that she's badgering Ron Jeremy :lol: I had no intention of ever seeing him or meeting him, but I did tonight and I don't know how to feel about that :lol: I'm home now and still laughing at the randomness of tonight. There's going to be another round tomorrow as we celebrate my friends birthday some more.

DethMaiden
12-19-2011, 07:05 AM
So many grown-ass men drinking liquor instead of beer. I just don't know about this message board sometimes.

treghet
12-19-2011, 07:08 AM
So many grown-ass men drinking liquor instead of beer. I just don't know about this message board sometimes.

http://hipsterhunter.com/XXI_files/hipsterlicious%20pbr%20hipster.jpg

DethMaiden
12-19-2011, 07:11 AM
Yeah, not quite what I meant, buddy.

http://untappd.com/user/bradsand/beers

treghet
12-19-2011, 07:13 AM
Yeah, not quite what I meant, buddy.

I am fully aware of that, but since you're a big hipster, I just couldn't help it. ;)

DethMaiden
12-19-2011, 07:23 AM
Thanks pal.

larvtard
12-19-2011, 08:13 AM
http://hipsterhunter.com/XXI_files/hipsterlicious%20pbr%20hipster.jpg

no offense Brad, but that kinda looks like you :lol:

DethMaiden
12-19-2011, 08:35 AM
I think it looks like JD.

GarageMetal468
12-19-2011, 08:42 AM

Well I guess you could call me a youngin, being 20 and all, but I do prefer beer to liquor by a lot. Never really enjoyed liquor.

Maiden33
12-19-2011, 08:49 AM
I pretty much hated almost every beer I've ever had. I'm a Vodka/Rum person myself. Especially Captain Morgan, which I'm finding can be mixed with almost anything and "work".

larvtard
12-19-2011, 09:05 AM
I think chris-topher is the only one here who actually likes liquor by itself. As far as taste goes, beer>liquor, but liquor gets you fucked up faster, so liquor>beer. I'm not one to drink alcohol for the taste.

OraclesofAgony
12-19-2011, 09:12 AM
I think chris-topher is the only one here who actually likes liquor by itself. As far as taste goes, beer>liquor, but liquor gets you fucked up faster, so liquor>beer. I'm not one to drink alcohol for the taste.

I like the taste of whiskey and (dark/spiced) rum. The clear liquors like Vodka I don't care for that much, it has to be the good stuff like Grey Goose which I actually enjoy straight or in shots. And gin is fucking disgusting, even what's supposed to be good gin sucks ass.

larvtard
12-19-2011, 09:14 AM
I like the taste of whiskey and (dark) rum. The clear liquors like Vodka I don't care for that much, it has to be the good stuff like Grey Goose which I actually enjoy straight or in shots. And gin is fucking disgusting, even what's supposed to be good gin sucks ass.

I actually don't mind gin, it's got a pretty distinct taste. Love spiced rum, hate vodka, hate whiskey.

ravenheart
12-19-2011, 10:50 AM
no offense Brad, but that kinda looks like you :lol:

That's what happens when people wear those glasses.... ;)

BloodoftheKings
12-19-2011, 10:52 AM
I actually don't mind gin, it's got a pretty distinct taste. Love spiced rum, hate vodka, hate whiskey.

I don't know how anyone can drink straight vodka. It taste like hand sanitizer.

OraclesofAgony
12-19-2011, 10:56 AM

Agreed, except for Grey Goose.

larvtard
12-19-2011, 11:05 AM

Have... have you ever tasted hand sanitizer? :eyes:

Epidemic Reign
12-19-2011, 12:09 PM
Got a new stereo installed in my truck :D Xmas present from my wonderful sister... took a quick cruise around the neighborhood whilst blasting some death metals :rocker: Love it!

mastodon421
12-19-2011, 12:23 PM
I like most beer that I've tried (with the notable exception of PBR, which I am still convinced is brewed in a port-a-potty), I perfer (certain) liquors to beer. Jager and Bacardi are amazing. I fucking hate tequilla, gin and whiskey with a passion though. Some of the worst tasting shit on the planet. Unlike Ben, I won't drink something if it tastes like complete shit.

metallicbrian666
12-19-2011, 12:24 PM
Have... have you ever tasted hand sanitizer? :eyes:
On a related note, one time I got hand sanitizer from a bottle with a hole on top of the dispenser, so it shot into my eye. Turns out, hand sanitizer does not burn your eyes.

http://www.pitch.com/binary/597a/themoreyouknow.jpg

christopher
12-19-2011, 12:50 PM
I like how you all skipped the part about how my friend's drunk friend randomly found Ron Jeremy eating at 130am at the Rainbow and started badgering him :lol:

ravenheart
12-19-2011, 12:56 PM
Ron Jeremy eating at 130am at the Rainbow and started badgering him :lol:

Badgering him for what...? :eyes:

MPF
12-19-2011, 01:08 PM
The crazy sex fiend from my signature and the thread that will only be a myth to new members found me on facebook, anyone wanna read our conversation?

Crazy Lady:
If you have any respect for Tom Fischer, you will delete that signature of yours. Enough said.

P.S. As far as "I couldnt have sex with Fischer" - any woman in her right mind would have second thoughts.

"Tom Gabriel Fischer

We can certainly do medical check-up, if you so wish. It will be no problem to do so.
Like you, I have had a complete check up a couple of years ago, and - touch wood - everything was fine.

But to be perfectly honest, I am so drawn to you - and have serious feelings - that I would take you tonight, without hesitation and without any test, if we were in the same room. I would not feel that it is wrong. Quite on the contrary."

Me:
Lady I don't care

Crazy Lady:
Neither do I. All I said was, if you have any respect for this person, delete your "signature". If you do not - don't.
He obviously cares a great deal what is being said about him. I don't.

Me:
then why mention anything.
Lady, just because you are kinda hot doesn't mean I'm going to do what you say. I have my life, live yours

Crazy Lady:
Why mention anything, is entirely between me and Tom. A heated relationship has nothing to do with a fan-musician relationship.

I never said you should do anything I say, gosh.

I won't repeat. Fischer is hurt by what he reads. I have deleted anything I might have written. You have elected to keep whatever moronic statement about him online - if you have no respect for this person whatever, by all means, keep it.

Me:
but that's the thing. How is he going to know about my signature at all unless you told him?

If you didn't tell him, how would he even know about the website at all?

and lastly, if you didn't want Tom to be hurt, why the fuck did you post anything in the first place?

Crazy Lady:
Tom and I hurt each other constantly. We don't let google search, however, constantly remind the world about it.

Me:
it's on google search? lol

Crazy Lady:
yes, the first thing when one types "tom warrior".

Me:
but that's not a real fan then.

It's suppose to be Tom G. Warrior

Crazy Lady:
I've said what I had to say, I have no teasing intentions; if you have no humane feelings, keep the signature.

Me:
Ok, thanks

IrritatedTrout
12-19-2011, 01:11 PM
It's not the first thing on Google search.:lol:

mankvill
12-19-2011, 01:14 PM
Just thought you all should know that whole thread is saved in googles cached version of this site

MPF
12-19-2011, 01:16 PM
It's not the first thing on Google search.:lol:

It's not even on the first page. :lol:

I would look on page 2, but I just don't care enough to.

ravenheart
12-19-2011, 01:30 PM
Just thought you all should know that whole thread is saved in googles cached version of this site

:dance::wow::dance::dance::wow::dance:

illuminatus917
12-19-2011, 01:33 PM
Link?

slapguitarer
12-19-2011, 01:43 PM
Link?

This, please and thank you.

ravenheart
12-19-2011, 01:50 PM
Wow, Google have really fucked the caching up. It used to call up each link you followed from the cached version. Now only the first page you visit is the cached one. All the links are to the real ones.

Anyway, read some scraps, that thread REALLY should have been left as was and just locked.

christopher
12-19-2011, 02:43 PM
Badgering him for what...? :eyes:

To shake his hand..:eyes: I wouldn't want his hand to touch any part of my body.

MPF
12-19-2011, 05:13 PM
The greatest thing in life happens when you go to this site and click the button saying you are under 21. Pure, unadulterated magic!

http://blackacrebrewing.com/home/

dcmetal108
12-19-2011, 05:49 PM
The greatest thing in life happens when you go to this site and click the button saying you are under 21. Pure, unadulterated magic!

OMG! :D:D:D

PURE AWSOMENESSEPICNESS!

Now by mistake I hit that I'm 21 and it won't pop up anymore.

xStructualDefect
12-19-2011, 05:50 PM
I read off absolutepunk.net forums that Chelsea Grin is doing a headlining tour this spring with Attila, For the Fallen Dreams, Vanna, The Crimson Armada and Chunk! No, Captain. Very lame tour but maybe a few people on this board might be interested in this.

OraclesofAgony
12-19-2011, 05:52 PM
I read off absolutepunk.net forums that Chelsea Grin is doing a headlining tour this spring with Attila, For the Fallen Dreams, Vanna, The Crimson Armada and Chunk! No, Captain. Very lame tour but maybe a few people on this board might be interested in this.

:barf:

dcmetal108
12-19-2011, 05:53 PM

I'm a big Chelsea Grin fan but HATE Attila and Chunk so I don't know if I could torture myself just to see CG.

ravenheart
12-19-2011, 06:02 PM

Genius.

He-Man is awesome.

MPF
12-19-2011, 06:06 PM
OMG! :D:D:D

PURE AWSOMENESSEPICNESS!

Now by mistake I hit that I'm 21 and it won't pop up anymore.

Genius.

He-Man is awesome.

He-Man was the shit. It's so hard not to make fun of Skeletor now a days, haha.

And on the new topic. That Chelsea Grin Tour needs to be stopped at all cost.

street_burial
12-19-2011, 06:16 PM

:barf::leak:

Dextrimental
12-19-2011, 07:22 PM
I just completed sonic 1 in 1 life with all the chaos emeralds after nearly two weeks of constant playing.. Fuck YES!!!!!!!!

jd091
12-19-2011, 07:38 PM

Vanna are one of the worst bands I've been unfortunate enough to see. Chunk is honestly the only band I care about on that tour.

jd091
12-19-2011, 07:39 PM
I just completed sonic 1 in 1 life with all the chaos emeralds after nearly two weeks of constant playing.. Fuck YES!!!!!!!!

Dude, standing fucking ovation! That's a feat to be proud of!

Crionics
12-19-2011, 07:43 PM

:party:

I miss the older Sonic games.

MPF
12-19-2011, 07:47 PM

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!

llama lom
12-19-2011, 07:53 PM
Vanna are one of the worst bands I've been unfortunate enough to see. Chunk is honestly the only band I care about on that tour.

Dude. Everyone I knew used to be obsessed with Vanna, just because they were from the area. Every day at lunch in high school someone would mention them, and I wanted to punch them in the face. I hate Vanna with a passion.

treghet
12-19-2011, 10:38 PM

As in the Sega Genesis one?

Dextrimental
12-19-2011, 10:42 PM
As in the Sega Genesis one?

That's the one alright! :D

treghet
12-19-2011, 10:47 PM
Damn, that is an accomplishment. I wish my Sega Genesis still worked. I have Sonic 1, 2, 3 and the Sonic & Knuckles add-on. I haven't played those games in years now.

Dextrimental
12-19-2011, 11:17 PM
Damn, that is an accomplishment. I wish my Sega Genesis still worked. I have Sonic 1, 2, 3 and the Sonic & Knuckles add-on. I haven't played those games in years now.

Ebay is your friend man! :D Either that or invest in the Sega Mega collection on the xbox 360 and PS3, which is a great regardless of the Sonic content!

jd091
12-19-2011, 11:25 PM
I had a bunch of the oldies back in the day before my Genesis broke when I was, like, 9. My friend actually gifted me Sonic and Knuckles over Steam, so I'm taking a break from Skyrim tomorrow!

christopher
12-20-2011, 01:25 AM
I had an interesting night again. I went out to this bar that I saw Viva Le Vox at last month to celebrate my friends birthday because it was a chill bar and had really cheap drinks. We got there and it was dead. We ended up playing pool for a while, drinking and having a good time. Right around midnight, we start talking to this girl who was very beautiful. After a few minutes, she made it very clear she was all about me. We were talking it up and everything was going great. She said something about some of her family being gang related and my drunk friend walked in on the conversation right at that point and made the wrong comment. She got pissed for a second but calmed down, but her brother got involved and freaked out. My friends took off to the car while I calmed the situation down. I told her I had to leave and she was sad that her brothers scared me off. I told her it wasn't that, I was just protecting my friend. She promised my friend would be safe if I stayed with her, but I had to leave cause shit would have gotten bad. Ughh, why do I find myself in these situations all the time?:hecho:

jd091
12-20-2011, 07:34 AM
I had an interesting night again. I went out to this bar that I saw Viva Le Vox at last month to celebrate my friends birthday because it was a chill bar and had really cheap drinks. We got there and it was dead. We ended up playing pool for a while, drinking and having a good time. Right around midnight, we start talking to this girl who was very beautiful. After a few minutes, she made it very clear she was all about me. We were talking it up and everything was going great. She said something about some of her family being gang related and my drunk friend walked in on the conversation right at that point and made the wrong comment. She got pissed for a second but calmed down, but her brother got involved and freaked out. My friends took off to the car while I calmed the situation down. I told her I had to leave and she was sad that her brothers scared me off. I told her it wasn't that, I was just protecting my friend. She promised my friend would be safe if I stayed with her, but I had to leave cause shit would have gotten bad. Ughh, why do I find myself in these situations all the time?:hecho:
Ouch. You at least got her number, right?

Indestructible
12-20-2011, 09:09 AM
http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy228/riprijd/Iamthetabel.jpg

christopher
12-20-2011, 10:14 AM
Ouch. You at least got her number, right?

Naw I didn't. It was a bad situation overall. I'm more annoyed that my favorite bar is off limits to my friends because of a dumbass remark they made. I know I am fine going there.

IrritatedTrout
12-20-2011, 10:48 AM
Got a C in the class I was afraid I was gonna fail.:D

So that's an A, a B-, and a C so far. Worst semester ever but it's all accepted as Pass/Fail so I don't care.:party:

larvtard
12-20-2011, 11:44 AM
I got two B's, a B-, and a B+

not bad, right?

...and a D- :eyes:

it's gonna be a bitch to transfer now. I may have to wait till next year. Also, next semester I'm gonna be working my ass off.

John The Drummer
12-20-2011, 12:24 PM
Raging.
My house got broken into yesterday. Kicked open my back door (which is a huge surprise) and stole my Xbox 360 (w/ Skyrim, 2 controllers, HDMI cable, Memory Unity), Nintendo Wii, Laptop, X-Mas gifts I had just bought, and about $10 in change.

This is bullshit, but I am very grateful that my drums, CD collection, and other video games were untouched... still complete BS though.

It added up to about $1000+ of stolen goods.

jd091
12-20-2011, 12:25 PM
:( I can't even begin to say how much that sucks, man.

Epidemic Reign
12-20-2011, 12:36 PM
Wow, sorry to hear that John. That's absolutely despicable. Will your home insurance cover that?

masterguy49
12-20-2011, 12:40 PM
Raging.
My house got broken into yesterday. Kicked open my back door (which is a huge surprise) and stole my Xbox 360 (w/ Skyrim, 2 controllers, HDMI cable, Memory Unity), Nintendo Wii, Laptop, X-Mas gifts I had just bought, and about $10 in change.

This is bullshit, but I am very grateful that my drums, CD collection, and other video games were untouched... still complete BS though.

It added up to about $1000+ of stolen goods.

That sucks so much man. I got my house broken into and while they only took some of my stuff, they took ALL of my moms priceless jewelry(some which meant the world to her and had for her whole life). It sucked to see her depressed for so long. I wasn't upset though, mostly pissed and wanted to kill someone. Though sucks a lot, hope shit gets better.
Also as a fellow drummer, if anyone took my drums I would have murdered someone, no doubt about it.

Epidemic Reign
12-20-2011, 12:50 PM
Sitting in front of the computer and I glance over to the electrical socket where it's plugged in... and the plug is BARELY in the wall. I'm like :eek:

Damn dog :hmm:

John The Drummer
12-20-2011, 02:47 PM
Wow, sorry to hear that John. That's absolutely despicable. Will your home insurance cover that?

My Dad and I contacted them today, I have to get the model numbers (yay for receipts) and call them back with the info. They said if they cannot replace the products completely then they will pay for a majority of it.

A couple months ago I got my van broken in at at one of my shows, and got my DS stolen. All of the games were in the DS case that was stolen, but I still had the empty game cases in my room... those were stolen... what a jackass :bouville:

Blah.

Epidemic Reign
12-20-2011, 02:52 PM
My Dad and I contacted them today, I have to get the model numbers (yay for receipts) and call them back with the info. They said if they cannot replace the products completely then they will pay for a majority of it.

A couple months ago I got my van broken in at at one of my shows, and got my DS stolen. All of the games were in the DS case that was stolen, but I still had the empty game cases in my room... those were stolen... what a jackass :bouville:

Blah.

Damn. You know the insurance company is probably going to take their time with that too :tp: Hopefully not. Good luck man.

street_burial
12-20-2011, 03:27 PM
the amount of win that is coming from quoting mastodon on facebook is amazing :lovedup::lovedup:

Maiden33
12-20-2011, 07:31 PM
http://i.imgur.com/WTEXu.jpg

larvtard
12-20-2011, 07:43 PM
http://i.imgur.com/WTEXu.jpg

Jesus is forever alone. Ha! What a douche.

christopher
12-21-2011, 02:18 AM
Drunk and watching Bill Monroe videos :party:

treghet
12-21-2011, 05:48 AM
This Skeletonwitch shirt is on sale today for $5.99, if anybody cares: http://www.indiemerchstore.com/item/12416/

dcmetal108
12-21-2011, 04:57 PM
Just finished watching the first 5 episodes of Sons Of Anarchy. OH MY GOD THIS SHOW ROCKS!

Travis The Dragon
12-21-2011, 05:23 PM
Ebay is your friend man! :D Either that or invest in the Sega Mega collection on the xbox 360 and PS3, which is a great regardless of the Sonic content!

Emulators and roms are my best friends! ;) :D

jd091
12-21-2011, 05:49 PM
Emulators and roms are my best friends! ;) :D

Very true, since you can quicksave. But there's something about holding the actual controller and playing on your TV that makes it special.

street_burial
12-21-2011, 06:03 PM
http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/epic-win-photos-win-cthulu-tree-win.jpg

chtulu FTW

BloodoftheKings
12-21-2011, 06:04 PM
Everywhere I go i'm seeing nothing but Reddit repost.

jd091
12-21-2011, 06:06 PM
Everywhere I go i'm seeing nothing but Reddit repost.

:lol: Seriously, man.

BloodoftheKings
12-21-2011, 06:10 PM
:lol: Seriously, man.

Ever since I became a redditor facebook has been so annoying. I scroll down news feed and see all the same shit I was just looking at on reddit a minute ago.

street_burial
12-21-2011, 06:40 PM
fuck reddit. i saw this while searching through weird christmas tree's on google.

Travis The Dragon
12-21-2011, 06:42 PM
Very true, since you can quicksave. But there's something about holding the actual controller and playing on your TV that makes it special.

I like the fact that I can download a .rar of every game ever created and have them all right there to play.

street_burial
12-21-2011, 06:42 PM
Masto-puns win from facebook last night. http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/402079_194945040598434_100002488191606_376248_1698 613217_n.jpg

masterguy49
12-21-2011, 06:46 PM
Ever since I became a redditor facebook has been so annoying. I scroll down news feed and see all the same shit I was just looking at on reddit a minute ago.

I've been a redditor for quite since like over the summer, how do you think I feel :hecho:

jd091
12-21-2011, 06:47 PM
Masto-puns win from facebook last night.

We totally had something just as epic as this going on on some thread a while back...

MPF
12-21-2011, 06:56 PM
Masto-puns win from facebook last night. http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/402079_194945040598434_100002488191606_376248_1698 613217_n.jpg

I'm glad I was apart of that. haha

Brutal Descent tried doing one later with Opeth. It worked, but apparently if you repeat anything once, you fail.:confused:

xStructualDefect
12-21-2011, 07:44 PM
Is it just the LA area or have some shows greatly decreased in crowd energy in the past few years? I mentioned this in the Soilwork thread but thought I'd mention it here. Here's what I wrote in the other thread:

I've been seeing so many shows lately where the band puts a ton of energy into their performance and even if a lot of people are at the venue (even for headlining bands) barely anyone looks like they're into it. Maybe it's just LA but energy and the crowd has been very dead for shows the past year or so. When I first started going to shows 6-7 years ago I was always prepared to know there was going to be a lot of energy into the crowd, nowadays I'm actually very surprised when the crowd is into it opposed to being dead like usual.

This being a Soilwork thread, they're another example of this. Back in early 2009 when I saw them on the tour with Darkane and Warbringer, there was a good amount of people in the venue, but the crowd was pretty dead for all the bands. Little movement whatsoever besides a few songs but still had little movement. Soilwork was putting a lot of energy into their set also.

Someone from another forum stated this and how crowd energy has been greatly decreasing lately, and countless of replies were agreeing with it. There's been a lot of shows I've gone to where it feels like I'm watching a local opening band because of crowd interaction when in fact I'm watching the headliner that a lot of people came to see. I don't get it.

mankvill
12-21-2011, 08:34 PM
big cities are constantly having a ton of shows, so people don't really go all out like they do in smaller cities.

Like I used to be dumbfounded why all these people would skip basically a bunch of really good shows in New York, but then I realized that those kind of bills come through those parts all the time. That's not true for smaller markets, so the crowd really has to have a good time because who knows when a bill like that will be back?

brutal_descent
12-21-2011, 09:02 PM
big cities are constantly having a ton of shows, so people don't really go all out like they do in smaller cities.

Like I used to be dumbfounded why all these people would skip basically a bunch of really good shows in New York, but then I realized that those kind of bills come through those parts all the time. That's not true for smaller markets, so the crowd really has to have a good time because who knows when a bill like that will be back?

Same with Moscow. The crowds make it count for every show that comes through here, I'm not surprised so many of the bands that come here decide to come back as soon as they do, the chemistry that goes on between the crowds and the performers here is more intimate than a Evening With show in any place in the world could be.

DethMaiden
12-21-2011, 09:25 PM
This is a post I am making when I am drunk.

masterguy49
12-21-2011, 09:25 PM

Yeah exactly. Crowds for South Florida usually go crazy, cause who the fuck comes down here. I'm so used to bands saying "We haven't been down here for 4 years/3 years." Tool is coming here next year and they haven't been here in 5 years! Shit, Death Angel said they hadn't played here in 21 years! Our crowds are hit or miss though, but most of the time, even at small shows, people go bat shit insane. Weakest crowd I've seen was at Judas Priest a few weeks ago. Probably because it was a weekday. Other than that every show I've been to has had consistent insane crowds. Even if the band was here the other month, the crowd treats it like it may be their last for a long, long time.

GarageMetal468
12-21-2011, 09:26 PM

WHOA MAN TAKE IT EASY THERE

masterguy49
12-21-2011, 09:28 PM
WHOA MAN TAKE IT EASY THERE

That made me laugh hard

larvtard
12-21-2011, 09:31 PM

Big man on campus, eh?

Oh hey, have you heard of Racebannon? They're a noise/avant-hardcore band from Bloomington

DethMaiden
12-21-2011, 09:58 PM
Big man on campus, eh?

Oh hey, have you heard of Racebannon? They're a noise/avant-hardcore band from Bloomington

Seen 'em live three times. Absolutely love them.

street_burial
12-21-2011, 09:59 PM
catching up on some 80's rock that is really relaxing and making me appreciate where rock and metal is right now.

DethMaiden
12-22-2011, 12:14 AM
Not gonna turn this into a confessional, but fuck, you guys, this fucking night.

jd091
12-22-2011, 12:36 AM
Not gonna turn this into a confessional, but fuck, you guys, this fucking night.

http://blogs.kcls.org/booktalk//Tell-Me-a-Story-1.png

BloodoftheKings
12-22-2011, 04:13 AM

New York crowds still go crazy pretty often. Whenever I go to a show on a Friday or Saturday night it's almost always a great crowd.

IrritatedTrout
12-22-2011, 04:38 AM
Packing to go home.:party:

I have to catch the train out of town at 10:40 tonight, stay overnight in the airport, catch my flight to Warsaw at 7, have a 3 hour layover, take my 10 hour flight to Chicago, have a 3 hour layover, then take my 2 hour flight to Norfolk and I'll finally be home.:bliss:

JRA
12-22-2011, 05:22 AM

U mad because the Quietus ran a Maiden article without you in it? :D

DethMaiden
12-22-2011, 07:32 AM
http://blogs.kcls.org/booktalk//Tell-Me-a-Story-1.png

Maybe made some bad decisions with regards to my relationship. Dunno how I feel yet.

jd091
12-22-2011, 08:41 AM
Maybe made some bad decisions with regards to my relationship. Dunno how I feel yet.

Totally kidding; maybe you shouldn't tell us things like that. Hope it works out, man.

DethMaiden
12-22-2011, 08:54 AM
I didn't do anything totally morally bankrupt, haha. There's just a lot to sort through in my mind.

Fuckin' winter break, am I right?

christopher
12-22-2011, 11:48 AM
I just got a text from an insanely hot girl that said "dtf tonight :)." At first, I thought a mix of hell yeah and wtf haha. Then I instantly remembered that a lot of people in my area also use dtf to refer to downtown Fullerton :lol:

jd091
12-22-2011, 12:04 PM
I just got a text from an insanely hot girl that said "dtf tonight :)." At first, I thought a mix of hell yeah and wtf haha. Then I instantly remembered that a lot of people in my area also use dtf to refer to downtown Fullerton :lol:

This is classic!

TonyD
12-22-2011, 12:15 PM

http://s3.amazonaws.com/files.posterous.com/txikitoplanet/yoVY5BLE2f9WO5LgbZhOn69Fmz0EwRPUqSm57wATxOknUs0miw kuxMA4xTgE/Fuuuuu.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJFZAE65UYRT34AOQ&Expires=1324588804&Signature=dvPV75VLQRrAnpVDWiW%2FPP2EgNI%3D

christopher
12-22-2011, 01:41 PM
This is classic!

For half a second I was all "There is a god!" haha. I guess I'm going bar hoping with this girl and her friends tonight after I see Reel Big Fish and Streetlight Manifesto in Pomona :D

John The Drummer
12-22-2011, 03:11 PM
On hold with my insurance company.... I feel like I should be building a house in The Sims with this chill ass music :D

MPF
12-22-2011, 03:38 PM
On hold with my insurance company.... I feel like I should be building a house in The Sims with this chill ass music :D

Is it Jake....from State Farm?

:D