8. Beneath the Surface [Acoustic as well]
9. The Great Debate
10. On the Backs of Angels
11. Forsaken
12. Through My Words
13. Fatal Tragedy
14. Outcry

15. Under a Glass Moon

I'm disappointed that Breaking All Illusions isn't on there. Other then that, I can't complain. I can't even see them this tour.

gilpdawg
09-25-2011, 12:15 AM
I'm disappointed that Breaking All Illusions isn't on there. Other then that, I can't complain. I can't even see them this tour.
Me too. I'll be seeing my 15th DT show next Sunday, so I don't really care what old songs they play at this point, I've seen them all, but I really wanted Breaking All Illusions and Lost Not Forgotten. It's all about seeing stuff I haven't seen before when I go see them now.

Maidenmagic
09-25-2011, 05:34 AM
Glad they did Bridges in the sky. My favorite from the new album. Really didn't think they would do it. Shocked at the exclusion of Breaking all Illusions. Really thought that would be the centerpiece of the main set. This set is too close to the European one. It's bad enough it will be static. The inclusion of The silent man is surprising though.

cristianrock
09-25-2011, 08:44 AM
I am a bit dissapointed, I like the most of the songs, but the order doesn't work for me, I imagine a encore with Learning to Live or even Breaking All Illusions..god I missed that song, is the best song written since Octavarium.

I was hoping Lost not Forgotten also

anyway, hoping when they come down to southamerica change a little bit this thing

tenchimyo
09-25-2011, 09:38 AM
How was the new drummer?

electrocute1031
09-25-2011, 09:52 AM
Trivium Setlist from Setlist.fm:
In Waves
Drowned And Torn Asunder
Caustic are the Ties that Bind
Ignition
Built To Fall
Kirisute Gomen
Pull Harder On The Strings Of Your Martyr
Throes Of Perdition

Those sets pretty good (both trivium and Dream Theater) It'll be my first Dream Theater show so i'm just really stoked to see them.

makethemsuffer12
09-25-2011, 10:14 AM
Trivium Setlist from Setlist.fm:
In Waves
Drowned And Torn Asunder
Caustic are the Ties that Bind
Ignition
Built To Fall
Kirisute Gomen
Pull Harder On The Strings Of Your Martyr
Throes Of Perdition

Those sets pretty good (both trivium and Dream Theater) It'll be my first Dream Theater show so i'm just really stoked to see them.

:drool:

The Dream Theater set is pretty good, too. I still have to get familiar with some of the songs, but I like the choices from the new album. And I'm pretty stoked about "Endless Sacrifice", which is one of my favorite songs by them.

TonyD
09-25-2011, 10:40 AM
Oh they were here last night? ...whatever.