PDA

View Full Version : Crush Em All II Tour -- Toronto, Ontario -- September 24th, 2011

M_S09
09-24-2011, 08:09 PM
Veil of Maya

Crawl Back
Dark Passenger
It's Torn Away
Pillars
We Bow in It's Aura
The Third Uprising
Unbreakable
It's Not Safe to Swim Today

Misery Signals

A Victim, A Target
Nothing
The Failsafe
Something Was Always Missing, But It Was Never You
The Year Summer Ended in June
Parallels
A Certain Death
Five Years

After The Burial

Cursing Akhenaten
My Frailty
Forging A Future Self
Berzerker
Ometh
Your Troubles Will Cease and Fortune Will Smile Upon You
To Carry You Away
Pi/A Steady Decline
Encased in Ice
Aspiration

jd091
09-25-2011, 12:09 AM
Wow, that's a short fuckin' ATB set! :( I'm definitely going to Opeth now. Wish they would pull more out from Forging a Future Self. :nag:

And I thought I saw a video of them online opening with Pi -> A Steady Decline? That would be amazing. The fact that they're ignoring both those songs makes me lose a ton of respect for 'em.

LTD Soloist
09-25-2011, 10:35 AM
Wow, that's a short fuckin' ATB set! :( I'm definitely going to Opeth now. Wish they would pull more out from Forging a Future Self. :nag:

And I thought I saw a video of them online opening with Pi -> A Steady Decline? That would be amazing. The fact that they're ignoring both those songs makes me lose a ton of respect for 'em.

That vid was probably from years ago...and they're probably sick of playing those songs. I agree though.....I get bored during the In Dreams songs in their set

zerkz
09-25-2011, 02:31 PM
setlist FM says this date had Pi/A Steady Decline.

jd091
09-25-2011, 03:38 PM
setlist FM says this date had Pi/A Steady Decline.

Aha! I knew that video didn't lie!

xStructualDefect
09-27-2011, 02:02 PM
that setlist might be incomplete. i've seen this get posted on another board.

After the Burial:
Cursing Akhenaten
My Frailty
Berzerker
Ometh
Your Troubles Will Cease, and Fortune Will Smile Upon You
Forging a Future Self
To Carry You Away
Pi (The Mercury God of Infinity)
A Steady Decline
Encased in Ice
Aspiration

masterguy49
09-27-2011, 02:07 PM

After the Burial:
Cursing Akhenaten
My Frailty
Berzerker
Ometh
Forging a Future Self
To Carry You Away
A Steady Decline
Encased in Ice
Aspiration
:eek:
DO WANT

jd091
09-27-2011, 02:23 PM

After the Burial:
Cursing Akhenaten
My Frailty
Berzerker
Ometh
Forging a Future Self
To Carry You Away
A Steady Decline
Encased in Ice
Aspiration

That's pretty awesome that they're opening with Akhenaten, playing Ometh, and throwing in Pi and A Steady Decline. And them not playing Pendulum is a plus, as well as throwing in Encased in Ice.

That being said, I'd love to see some different tunes off of Forging a Future Self...

GarageMetal468
09-27-2011, 02:30 PM
I dunno, nothing will beat Summer Slaughter 09 when they opened up with Pi and went right into Berzerker :rocker:

masterguy49
09-27-2011, 02:50 PM
That's pretty awesome that they're opening with Akhenaten, playing Ometh, and throwing in Pi and A Steady Decline. And them not playing Pendulum is a plus, as well as throwing in Encased in Ice.

That being said, I'd love to see some different tunes off of Forging a Future Self...

Maybe you should change your username to "setlistbitcher091" or "sb091" for short

jd091
09-27-2011, 03:29 PM
Maybe you should change your username to "setlistbitcher091" or "sb091" for short

It's a fucking website about metal setlists, what do you expect from me? ;)

jd091
09-27-2011, 03:34 PM
And speaking about setlist bitching...

Veil of Maya

Crawl Back
Dark Passenger
It's Torn Away
Pillars
We Bow in It's Aura
The Third Uprising
Unbreakable
It's Not Safe to Swim Today

That right there is what you call an opening band set, not a co-headliner set. :hmm: Other than "It's Torn Away" and the new song, that is exactly what I saw them open for Whitechapel with. AND when they opened for 'em, they played Namaste. Which was fucking beautiful. When can I actually get to see VoM put on a headliner in their own damn hometown?!

kevindeets
09-28-2011, 04:00 PM
I bet VoM will headline the Chicago date on this tour. Also, when I saw this tour in Windsor last week they did play "Namaste."

jd091
09-28-2011, 08:35 PM
I bet VoM will headline the Chicago date on this tour. Also, when I saw this tour in Windsor last week they did play "Namaste."

I just VoM would do an off-date headliner for ANY tour sometime in Chicago, just them playing a bunch of stuff for their hometown fans, maybe with a couple local openers. I think they've done that before in suburban Illinois, but never here in the city. :(

M_S09
09-29-2011, 03:25 PM
And speaking about setlist bitching...

That right there is what you call an opening band set, not a co-headliner set. :hmm: Other than "It's Torn Away" and the new song, that is exactly what I saw them open for Whitechapel with. AND when they opened for 'em, they played Namaste. Which was fucking beautiful. When can I actually get to see VoM put on a headliner in their own damn hometown?!

It's because they changed the slots, Misery Signals were 3rd, I don't know why, but that's the reason.

jd091
09-29-2011, 11:59 PM
It's because they changed the slots, Misery Signals were 3rd, I don't know why, but that's the reason.

Huh. Weird. I mean, in all honesty, MS deserves to be a headliner here. I mean, 7A7P pretty much helped create the entire metalcore genre.

treghet
09-30-2011, 12:16 AM
I dunno, nothing will beat Summer Slaughter 09 when they opened up with Pi and went right into Berzerker :rocker:

Ah, yes... :cool:

Pi / Berzerker - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq5Hsmmin2I
A Steady Decline - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B68p_uLn7QY