Giants
Jotunblod
Ground
As Fire Swept Clean The Earth
Isa

From setlist.fm.

treghet
09-24-2011, 12:45 AM
I thought they were supposed to play the second half of Axioma this tour? "Singular" and "Lightening" need to be played.

orlandodavis
09-24-2011, 12:47 AM
Saw almost half this set on Dimmu Borgir tour. Also no Havenless= fan fail.

jd091
09-24-2011, 12:52 AM
I thought they were supposed to play the second half of Axioma this tour? "Singular" and "Lightening" need to be played.

Yeah, I'm almost 100% that's what Ivar said in an interview before... :confused:

Anyways...

Ethica Odini
Raidho
Ruun
Fusion Of Sense And Earth
The Voices
Giants
Jotunblod
Ground
As Fire Swept Clean The Earth
Isa

Still a fucking great set! I don't think its "unique" per se, but for a first Enslaved concert, this is all I could hope for and more. It would have been awesome to see them put Heimvegen or something from the new EP in. Or some different songs from Below the Lights or Isa (but I'm mostly looking forward to Fusion; fucking adore that song!). And 1 more from Vertebrae would be welcome... still, looking forward to this! :rocker:

kulamram
09-24-2011, 01:35 AM
who got the direct support slot, alcest?

beyondtheblack
09-24-2011, 02:46 AM
What was the turnout?

endless_pain
09-24-2011, 04:32 AM
It would have been awesome to see them put Heimvegen or something from the new EP in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJUYOTtKH_w

:party::rocker:

tenchimyo
09-24-2011, 08:55 AM
Yeah I'm also curious as to how many people rolled up and saw this. We couldn't make it this time, unfortunately :(

GarageMetal468
09-24-2011, 08:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJUYOTtKH_w

:party::rocker:

So..... is that setlist.fm set correct then?

adamclark52
09-24-2011, 10:01 AM
What was the turnout?

Last time I saw Enslaved headline the turnout was poor to say the least, and that was in Toronto where bands usually bring in larger crowds. But I think the last two tours with Opeth and Dimmu may have garnered them some new fans so I wouldn't be surprised if it's at least a little better. They're playing the same venue (the Opera House) so I'll be able to tell you the comparison after next Friday.

As for the set-list, the Voices is an odd choice but if they were going to play anything from their worst album why not, thank god As Fire Swept Clean the Earth is still in there and I still keep my stance that Isa isn't a very good closer, just the way they do the ending annoys me.

beyondtheblack
09-24-2011, 10:15 AM
Thank you! I think we would all be curious to know whether the strategy to get introduced to the American market via the big names of Opeth and Dimmu, has worked in order to draw a satisfactory Enslaved headlining audience...

hendecatope
09-24-2011, 06:36 PM
Set list is incorrect. Ruun was later in the set and they did play one song from the EP.

I apologize that I did not catch the name of the song from the EP as I have only listened to a couple of times. Isa was the encore and As Fire Slept Clean the Earth was not the last song. There was one song after that. I think it was from Mardraum (one of the albums I do not have).

Turnout was great. That was the fullest I have seen Jaxx in awhile.

MPF
09-24-2011, 06:38 PM
I requested The Watcher, the song that helped me get into Enslaved. Oh well. Next Tuesday is still going to be fucking badass.

ANYTHING ON ALCEST?????

MPF
09-24-2011, 06:44 PM
Ah hell I'll do it myself :)

Le Secret
Les Iris
Souvenirs d'un autre monde
Écailles de Lune (Part I)
Printemps Émeraude
Percées de Lumière

Yes....I came hard! October 3rd can't come soon enough

*No Pun intended....well maybe*

adamclark52
09-24-2011, 07:52 PM
I requested The Watcher, the song that helped me get into Enslaved. Oh well. Next Tuesday is still going to be fucking badass.

ANYTHING ON ALCEST?????

Dude, on the tour with Opeth for Vertebrae they played As Fire Swept Clean the Earth and followed it with the Watcher, or maybe it was the other way around. Regardless, they played my two favorite songs by them back-to-fucking-back.

MPF
09-24-2011, 07:52 PM
Dude, on the tour with Opeth for Vertebrae they played As Fire Swept Clean the Earth and followed it with the Watcher, or maybe it was the other way around. Regardless, they played my two favorite songs by them back-to-fucking-back.

That sounds incredible. :drool:

GarageMetal468
09-24-2011, 10:09 PM
Any word on the merch? Prices, specifically? And how many shirts did Alcest have? If hendecatope can't answer then someone who's going to this before October 2nd let me know?

moobys37
09-24-2011, 10:31 PM
One of us that went tonight will post something tomorrow, but merch is 25 for shirts. Alcest had 2 shirts and the Le Secret vinyl.

jd091
09-25-2011, 12:07 AM
Any word on the merch? Prices, specifically? And how many shirts did Alcest have? If hendecatope can't answer then someone who's going to this before October 2nd let me know?
This, I need to pick up at least 1 Alcest and 1 Enslaved shirt. And some vinyl, maybe!

Le Secret
Les Iris
Souvenirs d'un autre monde
Écailles de Lune (Part I)
Printemps Émeraude
Percées de Lumière

:eek:

:party::party::party:

Perfect fucking set. Elevation would have been cool, but I'll take Le Secret! I CANNOT FUCKING WAIT YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND.

Set list is incorrect. Ruun was later in the set and they did play one song from the EP.

:eek:

YES! YESSSSSSSSS! Ruun is such a great fucking song! And that means they probably played Heimvegen from the EP, which I've been dying to see!

MPF
09-25-2011, 12:11 AM
Perfect fucking set. Elevation would have been cool, but I'll take Le Secret! I CANNOT FUCKING WAIT YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND.

As a bigger Alcest fan then you...yes, I do understand ;)

I'm trying to keep my body from dying when i meet Neige next Tuesday.

jd091
09-25-2011, 12:14 AM
As a bigger Alcest fan then you...yes, I do understand ;)

I'm trying to keep my body from dying when i meet Neige next Tuesday.

nude pics plz

MPF
09-25-2011, 12:36 AM
nude pics plz

I'm working on something almost as good for my radio show.

bobbie solo
09-25-2011, 12:55 AM
i want to go to this, but cant justitfy the ticket price to only see Alcest and then leave. Shame Ghost dropped off. Will pray for an Alcest headline tour at some point. Or a free ticket if i annoy the right people.

daimonos
09-25-2011, 09:53 AM
YES! YESSSSSSSSS! Ruun is such a great fucking song! And that means they probably played Heimvegen from the EP, which I've been dying to see!

Ruun is one of Enslaved best songs live, I'm so happy they're playing it again. The set is awesome although I am a little disappointed that they're not playing Singular and Lightening, but the fact that they're pulling out The Voices, Heimvegen, and Jotunblod is incredible. So fucking pumped to see them again next week.