PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Houses

dcmetal108
09-21-2011, 04:58 PM
Well its almost October so might as well make this.

What are some haunted houses you've been to or want to go to.

Personally I've been to Statesville Haunted House multiple times over the year and it is awsome though the last time I went it was just me and 3 of my friends in the entire place and i was front. Kinda scary since I couldn't see but wasn't too bad.

Although this year I'm trying to find a new over the top haunted house in IL. Any suggestions?

jd091
09-21-2011, 08:57 PM
wat

Sorry I haven't been to one in years. :lol:

ravenheart
09-22-2011, 03:16 AM
People go to these things? I thought they were just used as sets for bad reality TV :eyes:

ChildrenofSodom
09-22-2011, 05:19 AM
The Mansfield Reformatory is the scariest place I've ever been to IRL. I went there last year and they had a little mock up fake haunted house tour, with bloodied actors with chainsaws. But honestly, the scariest part was walking through the undecorated parts of the prison. Its where they filmed the Shawshank Redemption, and it is absolutely terrifying. I kind of have a thing for old prisons/asylums/etc.

http://www.opredemption.com/images/pic2.jpg

dcmetal108
09-22-2011, 12:33 PM
I'd love to visit a old prison if ever given the chance.

masterguy49
09-22-2011, 02:45 PM
I go to Halloween Horror Nights every year but Im not sure about this year. Might see ATR and Hatebreed instead.

HackedUpForBBQ
09-22-2011, 04:18 PM
I remember fondly the Octobers of '08 and '09 when the Misfits played at the House of Horrors in Buffalo.... ahhh, great times. The modern Misfits are nothing special, but seeing them play at a haunted house during October still was pretty damn cool. Rest in peace House of Horrors!

TonyD
09-22-2011, 04:53 PM
I'd love to visit a old prison if ever given the chance.

I've never been to Alcatraz, lived here my whole life.

But no, I don't really know of any haunted houses other than what some of the neighbors do.

DethMaiden
09-22-2011, 05:31 PM
The Mansfield Reformatory is the scariest place I've ever been to IRL. I went there last year and they had a little mock up fake haunted house tour, with bloodied actors with chainsaws. But honestly, the scariest part was walking through the undecorated parts of the prison. Its where they filmed the Shawshank Redemption, and it is absolutely terrifying. I kind of have a thing for old prisons/asylums/etc.

http://www.opredemption.com/images/pic2.jpg

Kind of putting together a trip here for October with some friends. Never been, and I really want to see where Miss May I shot Relentless Chaos!

ChildrenofSodom
09-22-2011, 06:01 PM
You can go there any other time of the year when it isn't all decorated. Its kind of campy around Halloween. I'd love to go there for a "ghost hunt" sometime. :eyes:

slapguitarer
09-22-2011, 07:19 PM
I've never been to Alcatraz, lived here my whole life.

:hecho: :confused:

RAZOR
09-22-2011, 07:32 PM
When I was in 9th and 10th grade a couple friends and I volunteered at one of the local haunted houses Hundred Acres Manor. Prior to working there I had never stepped foot in a haunted house, and I never even walked through the whole thing while I was there. :lol: Last October a friend that worked there with me and I went back and actually went through, and not to boast, but it was so much better when I was there. ;)

larvtard
09-22-2011, 08:20 PM
When I was in 9th and 10th grade a couple friends and I volunteered at one of the local haunted houses Hundred Acres Manor. Prior to working there I had never stepped foot in a haunted house, and I never even walked through the whole thing while I was there. :lol: Last October a friend that worked there with me and I went back and actually went through, and not to boast, but it was so much better when I was there. ;)

cool story... sis?

illuminatus917
09-22-2011, 09:45 PM
cool story... sis?

you're a cool story

RAZOR
09-22-2011, 10:19 PM
cool story... sis?

:kingfools

larvtard
09-22-2011, 10:38 PM
you're a cool story