PDA

View Full Version : Ragnarokkr Metal Apocalypse - Chicago area 2 day festival

Jasonic
09-19-2011, 09:08 AM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/Jasonic1975/RagnarokkrBWad2.jpg

GarageMetal468
09-19-2011, 09:10 AM
Gah this is like 20 minutes from me and I would LOVE to see Helstar... but of course it's 21+. All these 21+ shows are just gonna build up in mass amounts right before I hit 21 in July.

Jasonic
09-20-2011, 06:02 AM
Gah this is like 20 minutes from me and I would LOVE to see Helstar... but of course it's 21+. All these 21+ shows are just gonna build up in mass amounts right before I hit 21 in July.

Nothing official, but there is talk of making this 18+

I will let you know if I find out for sure.

Please make it out Friday too!
If you like bands like HELSTAR, you will certainly dig OBSESSION and SKULLVIEW.

Also, my band is doing a full set of SAVATAGE classics spanning most of their career. Going to be a great weekend of metal!!!!

Jasonic
09-20-2011, 06:04 AM
updated color flyer
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/Jasonic1975/ragnarokkrFlyer.jpg

Jasonic
09-28-2011, 06:31 AM
BUMP.
We are just two days away!

Unfortunately, this show is 21+ only.

GarageMetal468
09-28-2011, 11:52 AM
I got work late on Friday, but for Saturday would you be willing to get me in to see Helstar? :snivel:

Haha but really, I've been on a power/speed/thrash binge lately and Helstar would be awesome to see live right about now. Sucks but oh well.

Jasonic
09-29-2011, 05:46 AM
Ha! I am only a band member.
I am not the promoter.

You can always come and try I suppose.
I have never been to the venue myself.

Though you gotta keep in mind that any bar makes it's living off having a liquor license, so they probably wouldn't do anything to jeapordize losing it.

If you are that close, I would say come on out.
I would guess at a show like this there will be a lot of hanging out outside as well as in.

GarageMetal468
09-29-2011, 06:40 AM
Ha! I am only a band member.
I am not the promoter.

You can always come and try I suppose.
I have never been to the venue myself.

Though you gotta keep in mind that any bar makes it's living off having a liquor license, so they probably wouldn't do anything to jeapordize losing it.

If you are that close, I would say come on out.
I would guess at a show like this there will be a lot of hanging out outside as well as in.

It's worth a shot, I know some people that are gonna be there anyway. Depends if I get off work early enough. Also if the 21+ policy will let me in if I'm with someone over 21+ then I have a good chance getting in. But yeah, if I'm off early enough I'll give it a shot.

Jasonic
09-29-2011, 09:17 AM
Cool!
Yeah man, as you can imagine, I certainly can not suggest that you enter the venue if you are underage. I am not sure, maybe the venue will permit entry if you are with someone over 21. Maybe they will wristband those 21+.