PDA

View Full Version : Motley Crue/Def Leppard UK tour

Christen
08-30-2011, 09:33 PM
Just checked my email and found this:

It's OFFICIAL! Motley Crue is coming to the UK to tour together with Def Leppard for the first time EVER!

The full tour dates are as follows:

December 6 - Birmingham, LG Arena
December 8 - Nottingham, Capital FM Arena
December 9 - Glasgow, SECC Hall 4
December 11 - Manchester, MEN Arena
December 13 - Sheffield, Motorpoint Arena
December 14 - London, Wembley Arena

Tickets go on sale Friday 9/2 BUT, beginning TOMORROW August 31st, Mötley S.I.N. Club members will have first crack at tickets and VIP Packages during the exclusive fan club presale. As a new member, you'll also get to choose between one of two exclusive fan club shirts as a membership gift. Visit www.motleysinclub.com, check out all the Mötley Crüe fan club benefits and join today!

See you on the road!

You guys in the UK are really lucky. I'd love to see this tour.

BloodoftheKings
08-30-2011, 09:58 PM
Steel Panther is opening.

Christen
08-30-2011, 10:09 PM

That honestly makes me even more jealous.

Onioner
08-30-2011, 10:18 PM

Best opener ever. Seriously, getting a parody hair metal band to open up for two of the biggest hair bands ever is just plain hilarious on Def Leppard and Motley Crue's part. Glad to see those guys have a sense of humor!

BloodoftheKings
08-30-2011, 10:22 PM
Best opener ever. Seriously, getting a parody hair metal band to open up for two of the biggest hair bands ever is just plain hilarious on Def Leppard and Motley Crue's part. Glad to see those guys have a sense of humor!

I find it funny that in the Steel Panther song "Death To All But Metal" there's a part where they say "Where is Def Leppard?, Where is Motley Crue?".

rjturtle9
08-31-2011, 12:08 AM
I find it funny that in the Steel Panther song "Death To All But Metal" there's a part where they say "Where is Def Leppard?, Where is Motley Crue?".

:lol: I know right!

christopher
08-31-2011, 02:10 AM

That is definitely funny. Steel Panther plays here on a weekly basis, but they rarely play their own songs. Most of their set is filled with covers. I wish I could see them on the road when they actually play their own shit.

ravenheart
08-31-2011, 03:06 AM
Skipping it unless Motley Crue let me in free.

dcmetal108
08-31-2011, 11:49 AM
That honestly makes me even more jealous.

True. I'm fine not seeing Def and would like to see Motley Crue but just the fact that STEEL PANTHER!!! is opening would be awsome.

It sucks because whenever they come to Chicago its a 21+ show :(

dcmetal108
08-31-2011, 11:51 AM
That is definitely funny. Steel Panther plays here on a weekly basis, but they rarely play their own songs. Most of their set is filled with covers. I wish I could see them on the road when they actually play their own shit.

Their cover shows usually always have tons of big name special guests with them though.

christopher
08-31-2011, 12:57 PM
Their cover shows usually always have tons of big name special guests with them though.

Not really. I've seen them live three times now. One time, Joey from NSync came out and sang a few songs. Another time, Michael Star played bass for Man in a Box. I don't think anyone came out for the third show I saw. I heard Dane Cook will go on stage a good amount.