PDA

View Full Version : Happy 21st Birthday SerpentineVIVIVI!

OraclesofAgony
08-29-2011, 11:12 PM
DRINK SOME FUCKIN BEER!!!!!!! :drinking:

rjturtle9
08-29-2011, 11:22 PM
And get laid!!! Happy birthday!

hellawaits77ny
08-29-2011, 11:32 PM
What they both said.

Don't end up in jail like I did on my 21st :eyes:

OraclesofAgony
08-29-2011, 11:34 PM
What they both said.

Fuck, now that's a 21st Birthday for the ages. :lol:

rjturtle9
08-29-2011, 11:34 PM
What they both said.

OH WTF!? Do tell us what happened.

hellawaits77ny
08-29-2011, 11:49 PM
Ugh, man that was a rough night. Several of my friends and I started drinking, heavily, before we went downtown. Everyone knew it was my birthday, and there were a ton of people I knew out that night, so everyone was buying me shots. I've broadened my horizons in the years since, and I still drink this lovely bourbon, but I took entirely too many Wild Turkey 101 shots. At least 10, in addition to the beers + shots we did before we went out. Then one of my teammates starts buying rounds of tequila shots. My best friend was refusing his tequila (pussy), so I was doing his shots, too. So at this point, I was violently intoxicated and beyond repair.

Then, I see some asshole who a year or so before, had ran his mouth about my football team. I had not seen him since, so being the drunk moron I was, confronted him. He egged me on, but my buddies and I stepped between us. One of my teammates then got into it with him, which got us kicked out of the bar. We should have been mature, but we did what most dudes in their early 20's would do, continue to talk shit w/ this idiot, who egged us on. He walked towards me at one point, and I blasted him with a left hook, then with a right, and as I went for the 3rd punch, I felt my left hand being grabbed and pulled behind my back. I was arrested for 'disorderly conduct'. It's never a good idea to fight, especially in my hometown, because there are a lot of police per capita. Spent an hour or so in the clink while the cops took all my info and such. I was then released w/ an appearence ticket. Hired a lawyer and got it dropped, so essentially, no harm, no foul. Good learning experience!! I learned to walk away!!! Had a tee time the next morning at 9am. Felt like someone had taken my driver and blasted me in the head. That was a rough day of recovery :eek:

Bottom line = NEVER MIX MASS QUANTITIES OF WILD TURKEY AND TEQUILA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OraclesofAgony
08-30-2011, 12:07 AM

Duly noted. :lol:

MPF
08-30-2011, 12:49 AM
Hahaha Great story.

Oh yeah and back on topic Happy Birthday!

ravenheart
08-30-2011, 02:26 AM

Duh.

Sanitarium78
08-30-2011, 07:34 AM

I don't know, something might be wrong if you needed this to happen in order to know not to do that:lol:

makethemsuffer12
08-30-2011, 08:12 AM
Happy birthday, even though you've pretty much fallen off the face of the earth. :hecho:

jd091
08-30-2011, 09:52 PM
Happy birthday, even though you've pretty much fallen off the face of the earth. :hecho:

Yeah... who is this? :eyes:

And LOL @ Hellawaits' story. That sucks man! I never have any desire to drink that much. Why people disregard their bodies in such a way as that is beyond me.

Natrlhi
08-31-2011, 08:21 AM
Belated HB's, my metal brother from another mother :rocker:

daimonos
08-31-2011, 08:24 AM
I miss this guy.

Dextrimental
08-31-2011, 09:08 AM
Happy birthday wherever you are dude!!

Dextrimental
08-31-2011, 09:16 AM
And LOL @ Hellawaits' story. That sucks man! I never have any desire to drink that much. Why people disregard their bodies in such a way as that is beyond me.

Man, trust me, stories like Hellawaits are amazing in the years after its happened. That's more or less the point, just get fucked up, see what happens, and create some funny memories. Whenever me and my friends get together drinking, there's always lots of 'Man, remember that night with the treadmill!' or 'Dude, remember the night with the Tequila??'. Your body is a finite resource, might as well enjoy it and have some funny stories for the grand-kids!

hellawaits77ny
08-31-2011, 09:29 AM
Yeah... who is this? :eyes:

Well, I didn't plan on it. It just sorta happened. Once you get a few in ya, you don't think the same. I still drink, I've just learned over the years to be careful w/ liquor.