01-14-2012, 03:27 PM
RIP Mayhem Fest.

Oh wait, it's sucked since 2010.

Magson13
01-14-2012, 05:58 PM
The asshurt is strong in this thread.

Xenocide
01-14-2012, 06:44 PM
I'm just saying man, you don't have to be a dick about it. Regardless, I'm not gonna bother posting here until the line up is revealed. I'll see you on the next Mayhem thread.

I didn't mean to be a dick to you about it. This forum is just pissing me off. Successful trolls are successful.

Steev
01-15-2012, 06:00 AM
For sure. I know Burton's not great live, but I mean if you're a fan of the band you'll have a great time. I'm looking forward to the new album, Mechanize was awesome so I have high hopes

so update, Dino apparently wants them on the festival

whether that means they're actually in consideration and he's being coy who knows

brutal_descent
01-15-2012, 06:09 AM
Successful trolls are successful.

I don't think anyone in this thread apart from kommie and Magson is trolling :lol:

Steev
01-15-2012, 06:43 AM
so here's some lulz from the tour's FB page

I swear to god if they dont get a good line up im going to punch someone straight in the penis...
The second year they had this show was bad fucking ass
They need shit like born of osiris, carnifex, oceano and heavy shit not
Vagina core...im hoping on a good year

Steev
01-17-2012, 05:25 AM
so people are apparently losing their minds because Asking Alexandria's FB page "likes" the Mayhem page

brutal_descent
01-17-2012, 05:37 AM
so people are apparently losing their minds because Asking Alexandria's FB page "likes" the Mayhem page

...but I like the Mayhem page too!

GUISE GUESS WHAT I'M HEADLINING MAYHEM THIS YEAR :lovedup: :lovedup:

Steev
01-17-2012, 05:40 AM
...but I like the Mayhem page too!

GUISE GUESS WHAT I'M HEADLINING MAYHEM THIS YEAR :lovedup: :lovedup:

I knew it!

brutal_descent
01-17-2012, 05:54 AM
I knew it!

I promise to play all of my debut album ;)

AnataFan4Life
01-17-2012, 06:02 AM
I'm the Jagermeister opening act for all dates.

Steev
01-17-2012, 06:07 AM
I'm the Jagermeister opening act for all dates.

better than the band Camden gets every fucking year

Steev
01-17-2012, 06:12 AM
on total wishful thinking(but 99.99% unlikely) Boysetsfire said they have a huge announcement coming soon

I know it's not Mayhem, but dammit that'd be great

BlindGuardian93
01-17-2012, 07:19 AM
better than the band Camden gets every fucking year

I agree 100% bet we will get them again this year too. :flame:

mastodon421
01-17-2012, 07:22 AM
I am taking over lead vocals for Body Count and we are playing the Ragu Stage (formerly known as the Revolver stage) this year with Crazy Town, Wicked Wisdom, Blackguard, and Milli Vannilli (can you say reunion tour motherfuckers?).

brutal_descent
01-17-2012, 07:38 AM
Since I'm headlining this festival (therefore I get to make all the decisions for it since the management are a bunch of losers) I rename this festival THE METALSETLISTS ENERGY DRINK FESTIVAL with mankvill headlining the comedian's stage because you know, he's so funny ;)

EDIT: JD AND HIS ONE-MAN SLAM BAND ARE HEADLINING THE JAGER STAGE :boxer:

Steev
01-17-2012, 07:40 AM
I am taking over lead vocals for Body Count and we are playing the Ragu Stage (formerly known as the Revolver stage) this year with Crazy Town, Wicked Wisdom, Blackguard, and Milli Vannilli (can you say reunion tour motherfuckers?).

Im actually playing bass for Crazy Town, we're only doing covers of Duran Duran and Napalm Death

and theyve replaced the dead guy in Milli Vanilli with Canadian rapper Snow

Xenocide
01-17-2012, 07:57 AM

oh dear gawd

Steev
01-17-2012, 07:59 AM
oh dear gawd

is it wrong that I almost want them to play just because it'll piss people off

Xenocide
01-17-2012, 08:01 AM
it would be quite humorous

BlindGuardian93
01-17-2012, 08:10 AM
it would be quite humorous

I agree itd be pretty funny, Although it would bring more hxc dancers :finger2:

Steev
01-17-2012, 08:13 AM
eh, they can't handle the summer heat+the drunk frat boys going to see "insert headliner here"

BloodoftheKings
01-17-2012, 08:13 AM

>Implying 12 year old girls can hxc dance.

Xenocide
01-17-2012, 08:15 AM
>Implying 12 year old girls can hxc dance.

:D

Natrlhi
01-17-2012, 08:25 AM
>Implying 12 year old girls can hxc dance.The 14-year-old boys who are trying to pick them up are the ones who hxc dance. It's a mating ritual. You guys didn't know that?

GarageMetal468
01-17-2012, 08:27 AM
The 14-year-old boys who are trying to pick them up are the ones who hxc dance. It's a mating ritual. You guys didn't know that?

Yeah really, they showed it on the Discovery Channel last week. A very interesting episode but informative at the same time.

BloodoftheKings
01-17-2012, 08:28 AM
The 14-year-old boys who are trying to pick them up are the ones who hxc dance. It's a mating ritual. You guys didn't know that?

Yeah really, they showed it on the Discovery Channel last week. A very interesting episode but informative at the same time.

:LOLFC:

Xenocide
01-17-2012, 08:31 AM
not really related but

>at town library doing school project
>alone in youth room
>random 13 year old girl sits down and starts blabbering
>i outright tell her I don't want to talk, im doing a project
>she acts like im joking and continues
>she asks what music I like
>metal
>oh me too, ever heard of black veil brides of brokenCYDE?
>start laughing hysterically, can be heard throughout library
>this makes her leave
>success.jpg

BlindGuardian93
01-17-2012, 10:00 AM
not really related but

>at town library doing school project
>alone in youth room
>random 13 year old girl sits down and starts blabbering
>i outright tell her I don't want to talk, im doing a project
>she acts like im joking and continues
>she asks what music I like
>metal
>oh me too, ever heard of black veil brides of brokenCYDE?
>start laughing hysterically, can be heard throughout library
>this makes her leave
>success.jpg

LOL that reminds me of work the other day. I posted this on uprising. A girl asked me what kind of music i liked. I said Metal and she said oh like screamo black metal like Pierce the Veil or Death Metal like Black Sabbath. My only response was When the fuck has black Sabbath been death metal or Pierce the Veil Black Metal?

Nater
01-17-2012, 10:49 AM
That eye liner is fucking KVLT brooo

dcmetal108
01-17-2012, 01:53 PM

I saw Asking Alexandria last year at Warped and I didn't see a single hardcore dancer for the most part. There was only one time and I think I remember the singer saying something along the lines of "Stop dancing start moshing". They mainly had a push pit, normal pit, and a huge circle pit. They also ended with a HUGE wall of death. It was quite surprising.

Xenocide
01-17-2012, 05:49 PM
Mayhem Fest's facebook just posted this as their "2011 tour diary"

http://www.metalinjection.net/editorials/pure-fucking-armageddon-the-mayhem-tour-diary?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+metalinjection+%28Metal+Injec tion+%3A%3A+Latest+Posts%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher

LOL

treghet
01-17-2012, 06:13 PM
Mayhem Fest's facebook just posted this as their "2011 tour diary"

http://www.metalinjection.net/editorials/pure-fucking-armageddon-the-mayhem-tour-diary?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+metalinjection+%28Metal+Injec tion+%3A%3A+Latest+Posts%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher

LOL

That was actually a cool article to read.

Steev
01-18-2012, 06:31 AM
Just to further the KoRn rumor they just announced the second leg of their "Path of Totality" tour and its skipping most major cities(and looks like all of the east coast)

kinda like the tour with 2 Cents they did before Mayhem in '10

Steev
01-18-2012, 09:16 AM
After The Burial(despite being rumored "heavily") is not doing Mayhem, they are booked for Warped this summer

stevepwn
01-18-2012, 11:58 AM
ok sooo i don't feel like reading this thread, what are the most recent bands rumored for the tour

mankvill
01-18-2012, 12:03 PM
ok sooo i don't feel like reading this thread, what are the most recent bands rumored for the tour

shit

treghet
01-18-2012, 12:04 PM
I love how this festival seems like a life changing event for some people.

illuminatus917
01-18-2012, 12:10 PM
Craze.

Nickweiser
01-18-2012, 12:16 PM

agreed.

Natrlhi
01-18-2012, 12:16 PM
shitI didn't know they got back together!

Yeah, so it's them, Bupkus and Fuckall as headliners. The rest are crap bands that nobody even cares about, so I didn't bother to list them.

So now you're all caught up.

BloodoftheKings
01-18-2012, 12:18 PM
I heard a rumor that thisfestfuckingsucksandisn'tworthyourattention is headlining the jager stage.

masterguy49
01-18-2012, 12:24 PM
Just to further the KoRn rumor they just announced the second leg of their "Path of Totality" tour and its skipping most major cities(and looks like all of the east coast)

They're skipping all of the east cost because they hit the east cost up on the first leg.

metallicbrian666
01-18-2012, 01:57 PM
I heard a rumor that thisfestfuckingsucksandisn'tworthyourattention is headlining the jager stage.
Fuckin a. With them and notrelevantsincethelate90s headlining the main stage this is sure to be the best Mayhem to date.

Xenocide
01-18-2012, 02:04 PM

I keep the original post updated.

As for the other people, as entertaining as your posts making fun of Mayhem Fest are, it's a bit ironic how you guys complain that this thread is so huge when the majority of the posts are from you guys.

metallicbrian666
01-18-2012, 02:23 PM
I keep the original post updated.

As for the other people, as entertaining as your posts making fun of Mayhem Fest are, it's a bit ironic how you guys complain that this thread is so huge when the majority of the posts are from you guys.
If this piece of shit thread has to exist, we may as well make it entertaining

Xenocide
01-18-2012, 03:16 PM
Makes sense but there's still the bitching about how big the thread is when that's the cause of it.

metallicbrian666
01-18-2012, 03:20 PM
Makes sense but there's still the bitching about how big the thread is when that's the cause of it.
Let's be real here, majority of the posts are still speculation, dream lineups, and photoshopped flyers (looking at you Steeven)

Steev
01-18-2012, 03:23 PM
Let's be real here, majority of the posts are still speculation, dream lineups, and photoshopped flyers (looking at you Steeven)

Meh, just fun in the speculation

TheDeadPanda
01-18-2012, 03:50 PM
theprp reiterated the slayer motorhead rumor with the devil wears prada as well

Steev
01-18-2012, 04:00 PM
theprp reiterated the slayer motorhead rumor with the devil wears prada as well

I had a feeling TDWP could, I just hoped Id be wrong

mastodon421
01-18-2012, 04:05 PM
I really don't see The Devil Wears Prada being on there, they don't like doing strictly metal tours after the godawful reception they got on Sounds of the Underground before they got popular.

slapguitarer
01-18-2012, 04:08 PM
I really don't see The Devil Wears Prada being on there, they don't like doing strictly metal tours after the godawful reception they got on Sounds of the Underground before they got popular.

But now they are popular and with bands like Whitechapel and As I Lay Dying rumored, I don't think they'd mind.

Xenocide
01-18-2012, 04:15 PM
I predicted TDWP last year.

makethemsuffer12
01-18-2012, 04:30 PM
I predicted TDWP last year.

Considering they didn't play, I believe that means you predicted jack shit.

Steev
01-18-2012, 04:36 PM
I just hope if TDWP plays it isn't one of those rotating slots, I mean they're big but not THAT big

WOLVERINEKILLS
01-18-2012, 04:42 PM

Korn is playing 5 cities in March that Mayhem Fest will play in June/July.

Denver
San Fran
Chicago
Detroit
Indianapolis

My source who talked to Korn is always right on target with what he is told... BUT... I am starting to believe that Korn may have backed out, been reassigned to Uproar or my guy was fed some bad info. It is hard to believe that Korn will play 5 citites then turn around and play them again only a few months later. Stranger things have happened I guess.

Roadrunner has as many as 3 bands on each year. Slipknot will headline... I expect more Roadrunner bands. Maybe bands we are overlooking like Dream Theater, Dragonforce, Soulfly or Times of Grace? Hopefully the Slayer/Motorhead rumor on thePRP.com is true. I'd much prefer that over Korn/5FDP.

Steev
01-18-2012, 04:52 PM

Denver
San Fran
Chicago
Detroit
Indianapolis

My source who talked to Korn is always right on target with what he is told... BUT... I am starting to believe that Korn may have backed out, been reassigned to Uproar or my guy was fed some bad info. It is hard to believe that Korn will play 5 citites then turn around and play them again only a few months later. Stranger things have happened I guess.

Roadrunner has as many as 3 bands on each year. Slipknot will headline... I expect more Roadrunner bands. Maybe bands we are overlooking like Dream Theater, Dragonforce, Soulfly or Times of Grace? Hopefully the Slayer/Motorhead rumor on thePRP.com is true. I'd much prefer that over Korn/5FDP.

I don't see any of those RR bands on(at least at this time) 5FDP made it pretty clear they were doing the tour back in November, didn't seem too likely they'd bail on it(plus they apparently are in good with John Reese). Slayer I just don't see playing between Jeff's recovery(unless Gary commits to more touring and possibly recording) and the fact that they've toured just about every summer for over a decade.

But I figure at NAMM this weekend some info should come forward.

mankvill
01-18-2012, 05:00 PM
You guys are starting to sound like Glen Beck with all the rumormongering about who you've heard through the grapevine will play Mayhem or not.

Xenocide
01-18-2012, 05:27 PM
Considering they didn't play, I believe that means you predicted jack shit.

Agreed?

Xenocide
01-18-2012, 05:28 PM
I just hope if TDWP plays it isn't one of those rotating slots, I mean they're big but not THAT big

They sell better in the US than Trivium, In Flames, and Machine Head.

Steev
01-18-2012, 05:31 PM

That saddens me

jd091
01-18-2012, 05:34 PM
Yep.

dcmetal108
01-18-2012, 06:44 PM
Yep.

It's not surprising. TDWP now appeal to the scene kids who listened to them when they wore neon clothes and warped and now they appeal to older metalhead because of their latest album. I mean they were selling out tons of shows on their last tour.

Xenocide
01-18-2012, 07:37 PM
5FDP made it pretty clear they were doing the tour back in November

Yeah, because "We'll see you in the summer" translates as "ZOMG WE'RE ON MAYHEM FEST!!!!one!"

Steev
01-18-2012, 07:37 PM
Yeah, because "We'll see you in the summer" translates as "ZOMG WE'RE ON MAYHEM FEST!!!!one!"

no the conversation after the show made that clear

hellawaits77ny
01-18-2012, 08:34 PM

:lol:

Steev
01-18-2012, 08:36 PM
Motorhead isn't on Mayhem(unless they're just being really secretive), they just said on twitter any talks of them touring this summer are just rumors for now

To be honest that rumor felt flimsy from the start

BloodoftheKings
01-18-2012, 08:43 PM
So lets take a look at every band that's rumored so far.

notrelevantsincethelate90s
thisfestfuckingsucksandisn'tworthyourattention
greatbandthatshouldbeashamedtobeonthisbill
willbeforgotteninthenext2years
prettygoodbutyou'vealreadyseenthem3timeslastyear
totalfuckingdogshit

and today I noticed youseriouslylookthishardforhintsatalineupthatwillb eannouncednextweek? liked the Mayhem fest facebook page.

hellawaits77ny
01-18-2012, 08:44 PM

totalfuckingdogshit

and today I noticed youseriouslylookthishardforhintsatalineupthatwillb eannouncednextweek? liked the Mayhem fest facebook page.

I must again :lol:

TheDeadPanda
01-18-2012, 10:01 PM

Denver
San Fran
Chicago
Detroit
Indianapolis

. It is hard to believe that Korn will play 5 citites then turn around and play them again only a few months later. Stranger things have happened I guess.

Motorheads doing the same thing right? theyre coming here to dallas march 1st on gigantour, and then july 10th.

detuned
01-19-2012, 06:11 AM
except motorhead is not headlining either tour

Steev
01-19-2012, 06:15 AM
except motorhead is not headlining either tour

ehhh Id say they're coheadlining Gigantour, and when it's a tour like Mayhem it is rare you see bands do tours of major cities leading up to it(back in '09 they couldn't even announce KSE until their run with Disturbed ended)

Xenocide
01-19-2012, 07:33 AM

totalfuckingdogshit

Hey look, it's this post again.

BloodoftheKings
01-19-2012, 08:12 AM
Hey look, it's this post again.

Hey look, more butthurt.

Xenocide
01-19-2012, 08:22 AM
Nope, indifference.

brutal_descent
01-19-2012, 08:32 AM
Nope, indifference.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Indifference =/= answering every insult directed at the festival. What are you, their PR guy?

mastodon421
01-19-2012, 08:39 AM
Almost every post in this thread is just sad (I'm including posts by people I respect I highly like Manks and BloodoftheKings).

Natrlhi
01-19-2012, 08:42 AM
You respect Manks highly? Oh, sweet Satan. Ther's a big part of yor problem right there, son. :allan:

mastodon421
01-19-2012, 09:46 AM
You respect Manks highly? Oh, sweet Satan. Ther's a big part of yor problem right there, son. :allan:

Yeah, you might be right:lol:

Sepultura69
01-19-2012, 10:31 AM
The announcement is just around the corner? The 24th, right? Well, shit talking aside...IF and IF Slayer does get announced for this shithole then I will most likely 100% attend this festival. All though I am crossing my fingers in hoping that my favorite metal band of all time fucks off on this tour and decides to just go on their own(plus they ain't getting any fucking younger, eventually these fuckers are going to have to call it quits any freakin second. Its only a matter of time, they been ruling the world with their awesome music for 30 plus years with no breaks what so ever...).

Here's hoping the anthrax/motherhead/slayer rumors are false :fist:

Xenocide
01-19-2012, 02:21 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Indifference =/= answering every insult directed at the festival. What are you, their PR guy?

I've never really defended it, just don't really understand why people feel the need to post about something they're not interested in.

Natrlhi
01-19-2012, 03:04 PM
just don't really understand why people feel the need to post about something they're not interested in.You're pretty new to this thing called the Internet, aren't you?

illuminatus917
01-19-2012, 03:50 PM
Nope, indifference

If you were indifferent you wouldn't have 118 posts in this thread.

That's a joke anyway. Bitching about bitching the way you do, then claiming indifference. :lol:

WOLVERINEKILLS
01-19-2012, 04:17 PM
The funny part is that the people who hate this thread have probably contributed to 2/3's of the total of posts. At this rate I am sure this will likely be the topic with the most posts in metalsetlists.com history when Mayhem Fest 2012 is coming to an end.

Magson13
01-19-2012, 05:22 PM
The funny part is that the people who hate this thread have probably contributed to 2/3's of the total of posts.

People who hate nazis make up the majority of the use of the word nazi.

Xenocide
01-19-2012, 05:52 PM
People who hate nazis make up the majority of the use of the word nazi.

But people don't bitch that the word Nazi exists.

Magson13
01-19-2012, 06:11 PM

Are you saying you're pro nazis?

illuminatus917
01-19-2012, 06:15 PM
At this rate I am sure this will likely be the topic with the most posts in metalsetlists.com history when Mayhem Fest 2012 is coming to an end.

It would need 5074 more posts to achieve that.

WOLVERINEKILLS
01-19-2012, 06:49 PM
I look for that to be surpassed around April.

WOLVERINEKILLS
01-19-2012, 06:49 PM

Don't feed the troll...

llama lom
01-19-2012, 06:58 PM
Jesus Christ, it just never ends in this thread.

elturtleboy
01-19-2012, 07:52 PM

This thread shouldn't have started til mayhem posted the actual line up.

MPF
01-19-2012, 07:55 PM

Can we make that a rule for Mayhem 2013? Please?

BloodoftheKings
01-19-2012, 07:57 PM

wow u guise yourealize u make up 99000% of the post in this thread when you complain about how long the thread is.

in other words i think times of grace is gunna b on the lineup because jesse said there gonna do a tour.

treghet
01-19-2012, 08:04 PM
in other words i think times of grace is gunna b on the lineup because jesse said there gonna do a tour.

omg! Wishful thinking!! :)

Magson13
01-19-2012, 08:18 PM
Can we make that a rule for Mayhem 2013? Please?

Seconded.

WOLVERINEKILLS
01-20-2012, 03:33 AM
My plan was to post a thread for 2012 tours near the end of October when the Mayhem Fest dates were revealed and when a tour is completely announced let someone make a topic for it.

Dextrimental
01-20-2012, 03:46 AM
I reckon for next Mayhem Fest after this one, start thread with just the dates, then have it locked until the line up is announced, then open it up publicly.

That being said this has been an amusing and altogether pointless thread so far, I've enjoyed it for the above two reasons!

Steev
01-20-2012, 04:49 AM
Its an interesting mix of the occasional bits of information(a handful of bands are always known before its announced) paired with the bitching and fighting

Xenocide
01-20-2012, 06:34 AM
Yeah I definitely made this thread way too early but whatever.

WOLVERINEKILLS
01-20-2012, 07:13 AM
Its an interesting mix of the occasional bits of information(a handful of bands are always known before its announced) paired with the bitching and fighting

Thats it. More useless crap has kept this thread going in place of rumored/factual info.

As far as locking this thread until the line up is announced, that is fine in my opinion. As long as ALL other threads are treated the same way. One of my favorite past times on the internet involves coming to this site and reading the info people post about upcoming tours. Nothing wrong with speculation and putting together info from sources about a tour or project.

Maybe the best solution would be to make a area in the forum for upcoming tour rumors. Then again, those who are going to do nothing but wine and bitch in every thread they do not like will continue to do so. There are only so many hours in the day and I don't have time to waste on negativity. For those that do, more power to you I guess.

Steev
01-20-2012, 07:15 AM
Thats it. More useless crap has kept this thread going in place of rumored/factual info.

As far as locking this thread until the line up is announced, that is fine in my opinion. As long as ALL other threads are treated the same way. One of my favorite past times on the internet involves coming to this site and reading the info people post about upcoming tours. Nothing wrong with speculation and putting together info from sources about a tour or project.

Maybe the best solution would be to make a area in the forum for upcoming tour rumors. Then again, those who are going to do nothing but wine and bitch in every thread they do not like will continue to do so. There are only so many hours in the day and I don't have time to waste on negativity. For those that do, more power to you I guess.

I thought this was the area for upcoming tour rumors?

WOLVERINEKILLS
01-20-2012, 10:48 AM
I thought this was the area for upcoming tour rumors?

It was but that has recently changed into hating and constantly posting in threads about upcoming tour rumors that you dislike. :D

rjturtle9
01-20-2012, 10:51 AM
Hey guys, I'm just here to contribute to this fine thread you have going on. Nice job, keep up the good work.

treghet
01-20-2012, 10:56 AM
It was but that has recently changed into hating and constantly posting in threads about upcoming tour rumors that you dislike. :D

It's only made possible by you guys getting so wound up about it, otherwise it just wouldn't be any fun. :cool:

Steev
01-20-2012, 10:58 AM
It's only made possible by you guys getting so wound up about it, otherwise it just wouldn't be any fun. :cool:

Still better than the Mayhem board, or any tour/festival FB page

TiradesOfTruth
01-20-2012, 01:11 PM
Edit: i got my answer.

Sinister_Chalupa666
01-20-2012, 06:49 PM
rumor is Slipknot/Slayer/Motorhead for main stage aye? :rocker:

Steev
01-20-2012, 06:54 PM
rumor is Slipknot/Slayer/Motorhead for main stage aye? :rocker:

well 1/3 of that

Steev
01-21-2012, 11:44 AM
I also just realized that in the last 13 years Slayer has done 10 summer tours, and all but one were in arenas/ampitheatres

Sepultura69
01-21-2012, 12:30 PM
I also just realized that in the last 13 years Slayer has done 10 summer tours, and all but one were in arenas/ampitheatres

Which means they shouldn't be on this tour and just go on their own before one of em' decides to call it quits. I don't really see the band going any farther. And they shouldn't make any more albums, they should just put that shit to rest, Plus world painting cuntz shat anyways. ;)

mankvill
01-21-2012, 01:28 PM
Which means they shouldn't be on this tour and just go on their own before one of em' decides to call it quits. I don't really see the band going any farther. And they shouldn't make any more albums, they should just put that shit to rest, Plus world painting cuntz shat anyways. ;)

> implying Psycopathy Red and Unit 731 weren't two of the best slayer songs in ten years

AnthG
01-21-2012, 01:56 PM
Psychopathy Red was a good song for all of 10 seconds before it turned in to every other Slayer song ever written.

Sepultura69
01-21-2012, 02:16 PM
> implying Psycopathy Red and Unit 731 weren't two of the best slayer songs in ten years

Unit 731 is a classic for sure my man. EASILY the best song on the album, but the rest of the album is a steaming pile of wizard poo.

BloodoftheKings
01-21-2012, 02:17 PM
I don't get all the hate on WPB. I thoroughly enjoy that album. I even like Playing With Dolls.

makethemsuffer12
01-21-2012, 02:19 PM
Unit 731 is a classic for sure my man. EASILY the best song on the album, but the rest of the album is a steaming pile of wizard poo.

The title-track and Playing With Dolls are my personal faves. The album isn't anything special, but I wouldn't go as far as to say it's pure shit. Just Slayer being Slayer, albeit not great as even the last two albums. I still like it though.

metallicbrian666
01-21-2012, 02:25 PM
All of the Hanneman songs on WPB are solid. The King ones are horseshit

Dissimulate
01-21-2012, 04:53 PM
All of the Hanneman songs on WPB are solid. The King ones are horseshit

That's kind of a general thing for their entire career. I thought WPB was decent, pretty much on par for a Slayer album which I find have rarely been 100% solid. I'd say that they're actually doing the best out of the big 4 in terms of creating new material (Megadeth would have beaten them if not for the fact that 13 was such a giant step backwards after Endgame).

Crionics
01-21-2012, 06:57 PM
I don't get all the hate on WPB. I thoroughly enjoy that album. I even like Playing With Dolls.

This.

hellawaits77ny
01-21-2012, 09:37 PM

I like the album, too. One of my least favorite Slayer records, but I still enjoy listening to it.

Steev
01-22-2012, 06:28 PM
Talked to someone who was at NAMM this weekend, confirms Slipknot and Anthrax

mankvill
01-22-2012, 06:31 PM
Talked to someone who was at NAMM this weekend, confirms Slipknot and Anthrax

I also talked to someone who was at NAMM this weekend, and they confirm it won't be Slipknot and Anthrax.

Steev
01-22-2012, 06:38 PM
I also talked to someone who was at NAMM this weekend, and they confirm it won't be Slipknot and Anthrax.

That's really the best you can do isn't it?

treghet
01-22-2012, 06:43 PM
I happened to talk to to someone who was at NAMM this weekend as well, and they confirmed that the whole tour has been canceled.

mankvill
01-22-2012, 06:46 PM
I happened to talk to to someone who was at NAMM this weekend as well, and they confirmed that the whole tour has been canceled.

But that conflicts with what I heard from yet another random, totally legit source I talked to that said Cradle of Filth is headlining the Hot Topic stage.

Crionics
01-22-2012, 06:52 PM
But that conflicts with what I heard from yet another random, totally legit source I talked to that said Cradle of Filth is headlining the Hot Topic stage.

My guy told me Anaal Nathrakh would headline that stage, very credible source.

BloodoftheKings
01-22-2012, 06:55 PM
You're all idiots. My uncle knows a guy, who knows a guy, who knows the brother of one of the hot dog guys for a venue the show is coming to, and he said Hootie and the Blowfish are headlining.

mankvill
01-22-2012, 06:56 PM
My guy told me Anaal Nathrakh would headline that stage, very credible source.

OMG!!!!!!!!!

POSTING TO WIKIPEDIA NOW!

treghet
01-22-2012, 07:00 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!

Make sure to update the sources with a link to his post, just in case anybody doubts its legitimacy.

Crionics
01-22-2012, 07:04 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!

He said it was like this

Main Stage:
Anaal Nathrakh
Emperor (omgz reunion)
Von (omgz reunion)
Watain

Hot Topic Stage:
Burzum (For teh firtz timez eva!)
Destroyer 666
Wolves in The Throne Room
Witchhaven

Buttsexx Stage:
Satanic Warmaster
Abigail
Vomit (omgz reunion)

rjturtle9
01-22-2012, 07:05 PM
Buttsexx stage FTW!

treghet
01-22-2012, 07:11 PM
Shiiiiiiiiiiiit I'm gonna have to go now!! :eek:

metallicbrian666
01-22-2012, 07:14 PM
Dude, you guys need to knock this the fuck off. There's a reason that this stupid fucking thread has so many posts and it's because of pointless bullshit like this. If you're so fucking "trve" then fuck off and go listen to Darkthrone or whatever small amount of kvlt bullshit you people consider acceptable.

EDIT: Scratch that, just heard from a reliable source that your sources are reliable.

dcmetal108
01-22-2012, 07:16 PM
You're all idiots. My uncle knows a guy, who knows a guy, who knows the brother of one of the hot dog guys for a venue the show is coming to, and he said Hootie and the Blowfish are headlining.

I know that guy! Hootie really is headlining because Nickelback originally were suppose to but after being told that they couldn't play for 3 hours, they decided to back off.

treghet
01-22-2012, 07:16 PM
Dude, you guys need to knock this the fuck off. There's a reason that this stupid fucking thread has so many posts and it's because of pointless bullshit like this. If you're so fucking "trve" then fuck off and go listen to Darkthrone or whatever small amount of kvlt bullshit you people consider acceptable.

EDIT: Scratch that, just heard from a reliable source that your sources are reliable.

I hit the quote button to laugh at the butthurt... and then I saw the edit! :lol:

Sepultura69
01-22-2012, 07:25 PM
I have sources telling me that Ozzfest 2012 is going to take place at Mayhem fest 2012. If that makes any sense at all. :hmm:

AnthG
01-22-2012, 07:27 PM
So there's going to be an Ozzfest stage?

makethemsuffer12
01-22-2012, 07:31 PM
So there's going to be an Ozzfest stage?

dcmetal108
01-22-2012, 07:32 PM
No what is actually happening is that Ozzfest and Mayhem are becoming one. It's going to be called Ozzhem and take place all day and night. There will be a main stage and 40 side stages featuring over 100 bands that you could care less about.

But at 4am though Sabbath will play for 45 minutes opening up for 30 Seconds To Mars.

Xenocide
01-22-2012, 07:34 PM
No LMFAO? Not interested.

treghet
01-22-2012, 07:43 PM
It's happening guys. The official FB page just posted this!!!

http://hostthenpost.org/uploads/92773d2d14c900b496a93a3ac860fb74.jpg

metallicbrian666
01-22-2012, 07:49 PM
No LMFAO? Not interested.
Everyone else's was funny.

slapguitarer
01-22-2012, 07:50 PM
Everyone else's was funny.

mankvill
01-22-2012, 08:02 PM

ZOMG

llama lom
01-22-2012, 08:22 PM

-waits for people on Facebook to think this is legit-

dcmetal108
01-22-2012, 08:42 PM
I can't help but to laugh knowing that I made up Ozzhem and if it was post on other sites people would go apeshit for it.

elturtleboy
01-22-2012, 09:27 PM

Tension will play

WOLVERINEKILLS
01-23-2012, 02:13 PM
Here it is:

Slipknot
Korn
Slayer
----
Anthrax
As I Lay Dying
Opeth
----

Revolver:
Whitechapel
Baroness
The Agonist

Jager:
Clutch
Skeletonwitch
Ghost

Thoughts?

BloodoftheKings
01-23-2012, 02:15 PM
There is no fucking way that's the lineup. If it is, I am sorry for everything I said about this fest and i'm fuckin going. Clutch above Opeth leads me to believe this is false.

Steev
01-23-2012, 02:16 PM
wait really?

because if Clutch, Opeth, and Baroness all play Im losing my fucking mind

llama lom
01-23-2012, 02:17 PM
Here it is:

Slipknot
Korn
Slayer
----
Anthrax
As I Lay Dying
Clutch
----

Revolver:
Whitechapel
Baroness
The Agonist

Jager:
Opeth
Skeletonwitch
Ghost

Thoughts?

If this is it, this will easily top 2009, but I'm seeing worse ticket sales than that year because of the lack of mainstream metal bands. Still, I MUST FUCKING GO.

DisasterPiece120
01-23-2012, 02:18 PM
There is no fucking way that's the lineup. If it is, I am sorry for everything I said about this fest and i'm fuckin going. Clutch above Opeth leads me to believe this is false.

Fucking this. There is no way the lineup is that fucking awesome.

BloodoftheKings
01-23-2012, 02:21 PM
Fucking this. There is no way the lineup is that fucking awesome.

I just cant imagine a mayhem fest where 6 out of the 11 bands are great. 2009 was great compared to other years but even then half the bands were shit.

WOLVERINEKILLS
01-23-2012, 02:22 PM
Well when I go back to work tomorrow where I have access to a scanner I will prove it...

metallicbrian666
01-23-2012, 02:23 PM
LOL Ghost

AnataFan4Life
01-23-2012, 02:24 PM
This seems WAY too good to be true. You're not pulling our legs, are you?

BloodoftheKings
01-23-2012, 02:26 PM
The more I think about it there is no way Opeth is billed lower the As I Lay Crying and Clutch. Opeth plays venues at least twice the size of those bands.

And at this point in their career Slayer wouldn't play a 30 minute set.

WOLVERINEKILLS
01-23-2012, 02:28 PM
I really think it could be better. Not a big fan of Clutch or Opeth or Baroness... I know those are the 'cool' bands around here but its not my thing.

Steev
01-23-2012, 02:28 PM
The more I think about it there is no way Opeth is billed lower the As I Lay Crying and Clutch. Opeth plays venues at least twice the size of those bands.

no they don't

WOLVERINEKILLS
01-23-2012, 02:29 PM
Hey guys, when I typed that I had Opeth & Clutch reversed. Opeth will headline a small stage, my bad.

WOLVERINEKILLS
01-23-2012, 02:32 PM
Apparently Roadrunner is really trying to push Opeth, hence the more accessible sound on Heritage.

WOLVERINEKILLS
01-23-2012, 02:36 PM
I'm going back to bed as Im half asleep. Thought you guys would want that info. Let the bitching begin.

NickLed19
01-23-2012, 02:38 PM
This lineup is awesome. To good to be true.

mastodon421
01-23-2012, 02:39 PM
Here it is:

Slipknot
Korn
Slayer
----
Anthrax
As I Lay Dying
Opeth
----

Revolver:
Whitechapel
Baroness
The Agonist

Jager:
Clutch
Skeletonwitch
Ghost

Thoughts?

God damn that's a pretty great lineup. I don't really give about Opeth or Ghost, but everybody else is at least decent.

llama lom
01-23-2012, 02:40 PM
If I see this on the Mayhem Fest site in two days, I will shit bricks.

BloodoftheKings
01-23-2012, 02:43 PM
Apparently Roadrunner is really trying to push Opeth, hence the more accessible sound on Heritage.

I think Hertiage is actually less accessible then most Opeth albums. More young people listen to progressive metal than 70's prog rock.

IrritatedTrout
01-23-2012, 02:45 PM
Slayer and Anthrax is pretty sweet but not in spots that low. Slayer is the third from headlining? Are they gonna get 40 minutes or what?

Epidemic Reign
01-23-2012, 02:46 PM
I think Hertiage is actually less accessible then most Opeth albums. More young people listen to progressive metal than 70's prog rock.

I was thinking the same thing.

masterguy49
01-23-2012, 02:46 PM
I jizzed and shat myself at the same time.

Crionics
01-23-2012, 02:48 PM
If that is really the lineup, then holy shit. But I'm not committing to believing anything.

GarageMetal468
01-23-2012, 02:49 PM
I think we are getting trolled hard here.

mastodon421
01-23-2012, 02:52 PM

Wolverine knows his shit. If anyone else posted it, I would have thought it was trolling.

masterguy49
01-23-2012, 02:52 PM
Here it is:

Slipknot
Korn
Slayer
----
Anthrax
As I Lay Dying
Opeth
----

Revolver:
Whitechapel
Baroness
The Agonist

Jager:
Clutch
Skeletonwitch
Ghost

Thoughts?
i jizz and shit myself at the same time.

AnataFan4Life
01-23-2012, 02:55 PM

I wondered this myself, especially after what went on a few days ago in this thread.

TiradesOfTruth
01-23-2012, 02:56 PM
Holy shit I have a hard time believing it but if it is it will be the best line up imo.

Sepultura69
01-23-2012, 03:00 PM
I am officially going to Mayhem fest.

BloodoftheKings
01-23-2012, 03:01 PM
I am officially going to Mayhem fest.

But we have no confirmation this is true.

Magson13
01-23-2012, 03:03 PM
Of course, the one year they have a good lineup, it doesn't come here.

In regards to SLAYER's billing, it's the same slot that megadeth had. And SLAYER and Megadeth did a coheadlining tour recently. So they're on equal levels....

masterguy49
01-23-2012, 03:04 PM

In regards to SLAYER's billing, it's the same slot that megadeth had. And SLAYER and Megadeth did a coheadlining tour recently. So they're on equal levels....

To both of these.
Mayhem comes to West Palm every year and the one year they don't its an amazing line-up.
Oh well, going to be making that drive to Tampa.

Sepultura69
01-23-2012, 03:04 PM

Slayer should just play an album in full at mayhem fest this year. I was thinking Haunting the Chapel EP w/ HELL awaits. :D

No point in seeing my favorite metal band play 45 minutes of some classics and a lil bit of world painted shatted cuntz. I'll still go of course, but still. They will probably only play for like 45 minutes. I seriously hope they decide to bail out on random songs and just play an album in its entirety. :rocker:

NickLed19
01-23-2012, 03:06 PM
I have a feeling Ghost, Opeth, and Clutch will not be happy with the crowds. I do not see Slipknot and Korn fans loving them.

masterguy49
01-23-2012, 03:12 PM
I have a feeling Ghost, Opeth, and Clutch will not be happy with the crowds. I do not see Slipknot and Korn fans loving them.

I have a feeling all the real metalheads are gonna be there early and leave after Slayer, then all the Slipknot and Korn fans will probably show up around the time Slayer is ending.

NickLed19
01-23-2012, 03:13 PM
I have a feeling all the real metalheads are gonna be there early and leave after Slayer, then all the Slipknot and Korn fans will probably show up around the time Slayer is ending.

True, but I can see all the Slipknot fans being there early.

Magson13
01-23-2012, 03:14 PM

Clutch will play Mob Goes Wild, and Viva La Bam fans will go apeshit.... Opeth will probably play their heavier, faster songs, to get the crowd into them. Ghost will probably just be opening, so it's not like they're going to get a huge reaction regardless....

I doubt SLAYER will do that.... More than likely they will play their Mayhemfest '09 setlist, minus three or four songs. And maybe switch one song out for something off WPB. Still though, a bland SLAYER setlist is better than most bands' great setlists.

Magson13
01-23-2012, 03:14 PM
True, but I can see all the Slipknot fans being there early.

They will be there early, waiting in line to get to the front of the lawn........

llama lom
01-23-2012, 03:15 PM
I'm staying for the whole thing. If I pay for a concert ticket (especially for a festival like this), I'm getting my money's worth. I just so happen to enjoy most of these bands so I'm staying from beginning to end.

masterguy49
01-23-2012, 03:15 PM
Clutch will play Mob Goes Wild, and Viva La Bam fans will go apeshit.... Opeth will probably play their heavier, faster songs, to get the crowd into them. Ghost will probably just be opening, so it's not like they're going to get a huge reaction regardless....

I doubt SLAYER will do that.... More than likely they will play their Mayhemfest '09 setlist, minus three or four songs. And maybe switch one song out for something off WPB. Still though, a bland SLAYER setlist is better than most bands' great setlists.

:fist:

Also yeah, Ghost will probably be the Red Fang of this year.

Sepultura69
01-23-2012, 03:17 PM
I'm staying for the whole thing. If I pay for a concert ticket (especially for a festival like this), I'm getting my money's worth.

:fist:

Except for the part about the last two bands on the mains stage :hecho:

AnataFan4Life
01-23-2012, 03:18 PM
I'm taking this with a grain of salt for now...

MikeConnor123
01-23-2012, 03:19 PM
there is no way that lineup is real, i wish it was though. i just cant see baroness doing something like this, but it would be awesome

Sepultura69
01-23-2012, 03:20 PM
there is no way that lineup is real, i wish it was though. i just cant see baroness doing something like this, but it would be awesome

Wolverine is usually spot on. Not all the time, but he is usually most of the time. :rocker:

AnataFan4Life
01-23-2012, 03:23 PM
Wolverine is usually spot on. Not all the time, but he is usually most of the time. :rocker:

I just have a sneaking suspicion that we are getting trolled after the way everyone acted out in the past few days.

masterguy49
01-23-2012, 03:24 PM
It's possible he's trolling. But its 2 days before the announcement, I wouldn't be surprised if he knows it by now.

Epidemic Reign
01-23-2012, 03:26 PM
It's possible he's trolling. But its 2 days before the announcement, I wouldn't be surprised if he knows it by now.

He probably does know it. And he's probably trolling :lol:

Sepultura69
01-23-2012, 03:28 PM
He probably does know it. And he's probably trolling :lol:

If that's the case....well then I really hope he is. Because Slayer should NOT be billed below Slipcock and Corn on the cob. :hmm:

BloodoftheKings
01-23-2012, 03:28 PM
Wolverine is gonna have a good laugh when we get hit with the donkey punch lineup on Wednesday.

AnataFan4Life
01-23-2012, 03:31 PM
Plus, not that i'd want them there or anything, but I could have swore FFDP were pretty much confirmed already. Not only that, but i'm pretty sure there was supposed to be a Sumerian Records band on here too.

treghet
01-23-2012, 03:33 PM
I feel like I'm the only one here who still doesn't care about this fest the slightest bit. If I wanted to see Anthrax, I would go see them with Testament and Death Angel tonight. And if I wanted to see Opeth and Ghost, I would go see them with Mastodon. Just saying, there's absolutely no reason for me to go to this.

slapguitarer
01-23-2012, 03:39 PM
Here it is:

Slipknot
Korn
Slayer
----
Anthrax
As I Lay Dying
Opeth
----

Revolver:
Whitechapel
Baroness
The Agonist

Jager:
Clutch
Skeletonwitch
Ghost

Thoughts?

I'm kind of doubtful, but if this is the line-up I'll definitely go.

Xenocide
01-23-2012, 03:40 PM
Wolverine probably got sick of all the people in here bitching about Mayhem so he posted a troll lineup that even the naysayers would like...

...for teh lolz...

Epidemic Reign
01-23-2012, 03:40 PM
I feel like I'm the only one here who still doesn't care about this fest the slightest bit. If I wanted to see Anthrax, I would go see them with Testament and Death Angel tonight. And if I wanted to see Opeth and Ghost, I would go see them with Mastodon. Just saying, there's absolutely no reason for me to go to this.

Well, if you wanted to travel a little you could come to the Phoenix show and watch a bunch of stupid people pass out from heat exhaustion. That's my favorite part of these outdoor festivals every year :rocker:

treghet
01-23-2012, 03:41 PM
Well, if you wanted to travel a little you could come to the Phoenix show and watch a bunch of stupid people pass out from heat exhaustion. That's my favorite part of these outdoor festivals every year :rocker:

I remember Manks saying someone died at Warped Tour when he went!

metallicbrian666
01-23-2012, 03:46 PM
You aren't. This is the same 3 good bands on an overall mediocre lineup bullshit they'll pulled for the last three years. I seriously doubt Ghost is on this but I really hope they are because they suck and belong on a festival like this.

Xenocide
01-23-2012, 03:57 PM
Why is he going to bed when it's like 6pm in Ohio?

Steev
01-23-2012, 04:04 PM
If that's the case....well then I really hope he is. Because Slayer should NOT be billed below Slipcock and Corn on the cob. :hmm:

they've been playing under Slipknot since 2000

street_burial
01-23-2012, 04:05 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_liyp3rEhoT1qzz5tv.gif

metallicbrian666
01-23-2012, 04:14 PM
The dude is lying but even his fabricated lineup sucks

AnthG
01-23-2012, 04:58 PM
I'd go to that if it's true. I just hope Korn keeps the Path of Totality songs to a minimum (or really just ignore that album entirely) if they are on the tour and i'm shelling out $60+ to see them.

Steev
01-23-2012, 05:06 PM
Slipknot once again confirmed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBH8ApYiKC4&feature=g-u-u&context=G2c46797FUAAAAAAAAAA

scream4icecream
01-23-2012, 05:53 PM
I'd go just for Ghost, but doesn't anybody else think it'd be weird having them play outside, in a parking lot, in the middle of the afternoon? Kinda like when Cradle of Filth did Ozzfest in 2003 and Dimmu Borgir the year after.

Steev
01-23-2012, 06:03 PM
I'd go just for Ghost, but doesn't anybody else think it'd be weird having them play outside, in a parking lot, in the middle of the afternoon? Kinda like when Cradle of Filth did Ozzfest in 2003 and Dimmu Borgir the year after.

Not to mention Behemoth on Sounds Of The Underground '06, Ozzfest '07, and Mayhem '09

scream4icecream
01-23-2012, 06:04 PM
Not to mention Behemoth on Sounds Of The Underground '06, Ozzfest '07, and Mayhem '09

I was going to add them but something about them performing outside and in the sun never seemed to be as weird as Dimmu or Cradle of Filth, at least in my opinion.

electrocute1031
01-23-2012, 06:30 PM
would love to see this lineup, even though it's most likely not true. Will probably go no matter what the lineup is, have been every year and it's always been a good time.

Nater
01-23-2012, 07:39 PM

That's pretty much how I feel. It's a 2 1/2 hour drive for me to this show and I would be leaving right after Slayer. I really only wanna see Slayer and no doubt they will do another arena tour that I will go to instead.

Xenocide
01-23-2012, 08:10 PM
Wolverine just commented on Blabbermouth's article on MayhemFest, "Korn, 5FDP, Anthrax, As I Lay Dying & Whitechapel are playing too. The Devil Wears Prada, Skeletonwitch, Periphery & Iwrestledabearonce are rumored too."

He just trolled da shite out of me. I was dubious but fucking Baroness... :'(

TheDeadPanda
01-23-2012, 08:14 PM
Wolverine just commented on Blabbermouth's article on MayhemFest, "Korn, 5FDP, Anthrax, As I Lay Dying & Whitechapel are playing too. The Devil Wears Prada, Skeletonwitch, Periphery & Iwrestledabearonce are rumored too."

hahahahahaha i bet hes laughing his ass off. everyone here's going to be so pissed.

street_burial
01-23-2012, 08:16 PM

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbkuaZKiRlT7r4PyHDGQ1afdMSnLeM6 Rn6w8DmzzZcPFxcil5D5fP0lXDoIA

Crionics
01-23-2012, 08:17 PM
hahahahahaha i bet hes laughing his ass off. everyone here's going to be so pissed.

Not really, I thought that was well played :lol:

BloodoftheKings
01-23-2012, 08:19 PM
WOLVERINEKILLS = Troll of the year. I for one never fell for it. :cool:

slapguitarer
01-23-2012, 08:22 PM
Had my doubts, but I'm still upset.

Xenocide
01-23-2012, 08:23 PM
twas a dick move

BloodoftheKings
01-23-2012, 08:24 PM
inb4 Wolverine comes in saying he was actually trolling blabbermouth and he told us the truth.

Xenocide
01-23-2012, 08:26 PM
hahahahaha

MPF
01-23-2012, 08:37 PM
Well that's what I get for being a trusting guy.

Opeth on the Jager Stage, Clutch and Slayer on the same stage. Ghost playing in Daylight. It's so obvious now that it was fake.

hellawaits77ny
01-23-2012, 08:45 PM
I doubt they're actually on Mayhem, as I don't believe this lineup. But if Slayer is on 3rd, this will be their 45 minute set:

WPB
War Ensemble
Disciple
Dead Skin Mask
Mandatory Suicide
Chemical Warfare
Seasons In The Abyss
Snuff
South Of Heaven
Raining Blood
Black or Magic or Postmortem (Postmortem would be 4th if played)
Angel of Death

I bet I'm off by no more than 2 or 3. I love Slayer, but you know a 45 minute setlist will contain probably 9 of their staples, and 2 songs from WPB.

RAZOR
01-23-2012, 08:54 PM
You guys were silly to even think that cool of a lineup would actually happen. :tongue:

Blacktooth85
01-23-2012, 08:56 PM
You aren't. This is the same 3 good bands on an overall mediocre lineup bullshit they'll pulled for the last three years. I seriously doubt Ghost is on this but I really hope they are because they suck and belong on a festival like this.

GHOST is fuckin' good dude! Have you actually listened to the album?

AnthG
01-23-2012, 09:05 PM
Man I don't know what to believe anymore

Blacktooth85
01-23-2012, 09:08 PM
And really, who cares about this lame ass fest. They usually have mediocre or shitty bands co-headlining anyway, except Slayer in '09 which was the only Mayhem Fest worth a fuck...

The bands that you want to see are so for down on the bill, they only get like 30 minutes or some shit.

And now you got Anthrax going on before 5 Finger dick punch? That's worse than Megadeth billed lower than disturbed and godsmack. 5 finger gets popular over night so they get more time to play than Anthrax? Fuck that...

Magson13
01-23-2012, 09:41 PM
The bands that you want to see are so for down on the bill, they only get like 30 minutes or some shit.

Wait until Livenation has $10 lawn tickets. Leave before main stage. Last year I saw Red Fang, Kingdom of Sorrow, and Machine Head from the rail. For ten bucks. Worthwhile.

metallicbrian666
01-24-2012, 04:56 AM
GHOST is fuckin' good dude! Have you actually listened to the album?
I have before and it was just dull.

In Solitude on the other hand is fantastic

detuned
01-24-2012, 05:03 AM
http://rockstarmayhemfest.com/boards/f/8/t/1849099

http://rockstarmayhemfest.com/boards/f/8/t/1849103

Blackened12
01-24-2012, 06:26 AM

They shouldn't have been billed below Manson either (even though I still like Manson). Just means if you go you get to leave early and skip out on the traffic:D
I go just about every year but if this is the actual lineup there is no way I'm not going.

mankvill
01-24-2012, 02:20 PM
When the lineup is revealed, someone please make a new thread with the lineup and dates in the first post.

mastodon421
01-24-2012, 02:50 PM
When the lineup is revealed, someone please make a new thread with the lineup and dates in the first post.

This.

Xenocide
01-24-2012, 02:58 PM
Is it possibru for me to nuke this thread?

OraclesofAgony
01-24-2012, 03:30 PM
I have before and it was just dull.

In Solitude on the other hand is fantastic

I saw In Solitude with Down last year and they bored me to death. Maybe they'll be better with Behemoth though.

AnthG
01-24-2012, 04:03 PM
This.

This.

WOLVERINEKILLS
01-24-2012, 04:12 PM
This.

That.

dcmetal108
01-24-2012, 04:20 PM
That.

Those

Epidemic Reign
01-24-2012, 04:22 PM
Those

Thizz.

http://www.biggreenbeats.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/macdre.jpg

slapguitarer
01-24-2012, 04:23 PM

DisasterPiece120
01-24-2012, 06:55 PM
Slipknot
Korn
Five Finger Death Punch
As I Lay Dying
Anthrax
All That Remains
Bury Your Dead
Skeletonwitch
Periphery
Soilwork
Whitechapel
Deadlock

idk if thats the order but there is the official list.

Xenocide
01-24-2012, 06:56 PM
bahahahahaha

treghet
01-24-2012, 07:18 PM
Well, Wolverine has successfully ruined his reputation here.