http://www.cavaleraconspiracy.com/tourdates

Sepultura69
08-21-2011, 02:21 AM
NOV 02, 2011 Key Club w/ Otep, Earth Crisis and Mold Breaker
Los Angeles. CA

I'm there :rocker:

Steev
08-21-2011, 06:55 AM
When was the last time Max did a tour that didn't involve his kid's bands?

Also Otep? Really? And yet Earth Crisis too(there's gonna be fights)

jd091
08-21-2011, 07:27 AM
Would go just for Earth Crisis. :boxer:

mastodon421
08-21-2011, 07:33 AM
I can all but confirm that this tour will be playing Rock and Shock in Worcester this year.

masterguy49
08-21-2011, 08:07 AM
Your welcome for telling you about this! :D

So yeah, I'm so fucking at the Ft. Lauderdale date :rocker:

stylesclash516
08-21-2011, 11:57 AM
I'm still mad that I had to miss CC when they played Pittsburgh a few months ago. :mad:

maxpower
08-21-2011, 12:05 PM
I'd love to see CC again, but there is to much stuff going on at the beginning of october. Good thing Otep is openning so i don't feel bad one bit for having to miss this.

rjturtle9
08-21-2011, 12:34 PM
I'm there :rocker:

+1.

Nater
08-21-2011, 05:50 PM
Depending on the Rock N' Shock lineup I may or may not go to this.

mankvill
08-21-2011, 06:55 PM
I would be so pissed if I went to see Cavalera Conspiracy (or for all intensive purposes, Sepultura) and be forced to sit through Otep first.

masterguy49
08-21-2011, 07:13 PM
I would be so pissed if I went to see Cavalera Conspiracy (or for all intensive purposes, Sepultura) and be forced to sit through Otep first.

It should be fun, everyone is going to hate them :D

Jochen
08-21-2011, 10:36 PM
I'd love to see CC, hopefully they'll finally come to Milwaukee.

christopher
08-28-2011, 08:53 PM
I just saw this show is coming to the Glass House in Pomona on November 1st. I just may hit that up if I don' have a test the next morning. The fact that it was announced to be at the Key Club was a big turn off for me, but I love going to shows 15 minutes from me in Pomona :D

Sepultura69
08-28-2011, 10:29 PM
I just saw this show is coming to the Glass House in Pomona on November 1st. I just may hit that up if I don' have a test the next morning. The fact that it was announced to be at the Key Club was a big turn off for me, but I love going to shows 15 minutes from me in Pomona :D

WTF. Fuck the key club. I would much rather hit up the glass house gig. Plus its smaller and is closer to me :D :rocker:

christopher
08-29-2011, 03:15 AM
WTF. Fuck the key club. I would much rather hit up the glass house gig. Plus its smaller and is closer to me :D :rocker:

Not only that but FREE PARKING. I fucking hate spending the money to get out to Hollywood, then being told I have to pay $10-20 to leave my car somewhere for a few hours. Fuck that!

Sepultura69
08-29-2011, 09:38 AM
Not only that but FREE PARKING. I fucking hate spending the money to get out to Hollywood, then being told I have to pay $10-20 to leave my car somewhere for a few hours. Fuck that!

YUP. and dont forget the bullshit *if youre not 21 you have to pay an extra 6 dollar fee* for tickets. I use to go to the key club all the time in 2008-2009 before I turned 21 and they always made me pay an extra 6 dollar fee for tickets. I'm over 21 now but i still think thats not fair for those under the age.

oh yes and the parking IS HORRIBLE. Everytime I hit up the whisky, key club or roxy I always end up paying 8-10 bucks for parking. except for one time when I went to the el rey theater and found parking but it was in some construction site :flame:

christopher
08-29-2011, 11:18 AM
YUP. and dont forget the bullshit *if youre not 21 you have to pay an extra 6 dollar fee* for tickets. I use to go to the key club all the time in 2008-2009 before I turned 21 and they always made me pay an extra 6 dollar fee for tickets. I'm over 21 now but i still think thats not fair for those under the age.

oh yes and the parking IS HORRIBLE. Everytime I hit up the whisky, key club or roxy I always end up paying 8-10 bucks for parking. except for one time when I went to the el rey theater and found parking but it was in some construction site :flame:

I hated the shit out of that drinking fee!!! I got away with not paying it once. In 09, I went to see Mayhem with Cattle Decap at the HOB, and right after the show ended, I booked it to the Key Club so I could catch the Cro Mags. Well I got there 4 songs into their set and the lady at the door let me in for a few bucks off the admission price and said I didn't have to worry about the drinking fee :D

I used to have a secret parking spot about two blocks from the Key Club, but they added a no parking sign last year, so I've been upset about it ever since :flame:

HackedUpForBBQ
08-29-2011, 02:52 PM
Hopefully they add some more dates to this tour but if not I may just have to hit up the Toronto show. I'd love to see the Cavalera boys together on stage

xStructualDefect
08-29-2011, 03:02 PM
I'm probably be the minority here then but I'd much rather go to a show at Key Club than Glasshouse. Hollywood is closer to me than Pomona so yeah. And there's a place that's 6-7 bucks for parking which isn't bad, usually there's 1 or 2 friends I go to shows with at Key Club so splitting parking costs isn't bad. And a main reason why I'd much rather go to Key Club is because the crowd is too spread out at the Glasshouse because it's big. It feels like every show I go to at the Glasshouse, everyone is like a foot away from eachother unless you're in the first few rows, and every time a pit opens up it looks like a track meet practice since the pit always opens up way too big there with too little people in it. Even sold out shows there the crowd seems too spread out and not packed at all. The Key Club is the opposite of those last few sentences.

BloodoftheKings
08-31-2011, 08:01 PM
They're playing at the Best Buy Theater October 13th with Otep, Earth Crisis, and Mold Breaker.

OraclesofAgony
09-01-2011, 03:08 PM
I'm probably be the minority here then but I'd much rather go to a show at Key Club than Glasshouse. Hollywood is closer to me than Pomona so yeah. And there's a place that's 6-7 bucks for parking which isn't bad, usually there's 1 or 2 friends I go to shows with at Key Club so splitting parking costs isn't bad. And a main reason why I'd much rather go to Key Club is because the crowd is too spread out at the Glasshouse because it's big. It feels like every show I go to at the Glasshouse, everyone is like a foot away from eachother unless you're in the first few rows, and every time a pit opens up it looks like a track meet practice since the pit always opens up way too big there with too little people in it. Even sold out shows there the crowd seems too spread out and not packed at all. The Key Club is the opposite of those last few sentences.

I agree that Key Club is a better venue than the Glass House, but the Glass House/Fox Theater are pretty much the closest venues to me. And I hate driving to LA. I will always go to a Pomona show over an LA show.

mankvill
09-11-2011, 07:47 PM
Oct 04 Dallas, TX @ South Side Music Hall
Oct 05 Austin, TX @ Emo's
Oct 06 Houston, TX @ Scout Bar
Oct 07 Pensacola, FL @ Vinyl Music Hall
Oct 08 Fort Lauderdale, FL @ Culture Room
Oct 09 Clearwater, FL @ Gasoline Alley
Oct 10 Atlanta, GA @ The Loft at Center Stage Atlanta
Oct 11 Winston-Salem, NC @ Ziggy's
Oct 12 Washington, DC @ Rock and Roll Hotel
Oct 13 New York, NY @ Best Buy Theatre
Oct 14 Worcester, MA @ The Palladium
Oct 15 Trois-Rivieres, QC @ Batisse Industrielle
Oct 16 Poughkeepsie, NY @ The Chance
Oct 17 Toronto, ON @ The Mod Club
Oct 18 Syracuse, NY @ Lost Horizon
Oct 19 Pittsburgh, PA @ Altar Bar
Oct 20 Allentown, PA @ Crocodile Rock Cafe
Oct 21 Dayton, OH @ McGuffy's House Of Rock
Oct 22 Grand Rapids, MI @ The Intersection
Oct 24 St. Paul, MN @ Station 4
Oct 25 Sauget, IL @ Pop's
Oct 26 Kansas City, MO @ The Midland Theatre
Oct 27 Denver, CO @ Bluebird Theatre
Nov 01 Pomona, CA @ The Glass House
Nov 02 West Hollywood, CA @ Key Club

Cavalera Conspiracy
Otep
Earth Crisis
Mold Breaker

Would kinda like to see CC.

coltongsmith
09-11-2011, 07:51 PM

same day as Firewind :bouville:

ShatteredFlame
09-12-2011, 04:46 AM
So the CT date got replaced by a NY one? :lol:

300%_Density
09-13-2011, 11:29 AM
Oct 04 Dallas, TX @ South Side Music Hall
Oct 05 Austin, TX @ Emo's
Oct 06 Houston, TX @ Scout Bar
Oct 07 Pensacola, FL @ Vinyl Music Hall
Oct 08 Fort Lauderdale, FL @ Culture Room
Oct 09 Clearwater, FL @ Gasoline Alley
Oct 11 Winston-Salem, NC @ Ziggy's
Oct 12 Washington, DC @ Rock and Roll Hotel
Oct 13 New York, NY @ Best Buy Theatre
Oct 14 Worcester, MA @ The Palladium
Oct 15 Trois-Rivieres, QC @ Batisse Industrielle
Oct 16 Poughkeepsie, NY @ The Chance
Oct 17 Toronto, ON @ The Mod Club
Oct 18 Syracuse, NY @ Lost Horizon
Oct 19 Pittsburgh, PA @ Altar Bar
Oct 20 Allentown, PA @ Crocodile Rock Cafe
Oct 21 Dayton, OH @ McGuffy's House Of Rock
Oct 22 Grand Rapids, MI @ The Intersection
Oct 24 St. Paul, MN @ Station 4
Oct 25 Sauget, IL @ Pop's
Oct 26 Kansas City, MO @ The Midland Theatre
Oct 27 Denver, CO @ Bluebird Theatre
Nov 01 Pomona, CA @ The Glass House
Nov 02 West Hollywood, CA @ Key Club

Cavalera Conspiracy
Otep
Earth Crisis
Mold Breaker

Would kinda like to see CC.

Too much October dammit!!! I'd also like to see Earth Crisis. You think Midland is overkill for CC though?

mankvill
09-13-2011, 11:32 AM
Too much October dammit!!! I'd also like to see Earth Crisis. You think Midland is overkill for CC though?

Soulfly played their a few years ago (with Rigor Mortis opening!) so although I think it's weird, apparently they can do it.

Same day as Black Dahlia though.

christopher
10-30-2011, 01:47 AM
So is Otep on this tour anymore? The Glass House lists the bands as CAVALERA CONSPIRACY, Earth Crisis, SANGRE & Moldbreaker...