PDA

View Full Version : Dying Fetus Fall Shows

hellawaits77ny
08-14-2011, 08:46 PM
Probably just a couple one-off's, but cool none the less. Here are the confirmed dates I've found:

10/21/11 : The Loft - Poughkeepsie, NY
10/22/11 : Montage Music Hall - Rochester, NY
10/23/11 : Mojo 13 - Wilmington, DE

Gonna try to hit the Poughkeepsie show.

llama lom
08-14-2011, 08:48 PM
I really hope there are a couple more dates. I need to see these guys!

GarageMetal468
08-14-2011, 08:54 PM
You're probably right about them being one off dates. John told me they were recording in November and won't be touring til spring/summer 2012.

AnataFan4Life
08-14-2011, 09:24 PM
Next time they do a tour there had better be dates near me. I'd like to see Dying Fetus again, but hopefully this time I won't get punched in the eye >_<

mankvill
08-14-2011, 09:40 PM
It's been five years, come back to Lawrence!

moobys37
08-14-2011, 09:51 PM
It's been five years, come back to Lawrence!

5 bucks it'll be an Enter the Vault tour :tongue:

mankvill
08-14-2011, 10:24 PM
5 bucks it'll be an Enter the Vault tour :tongue:

:bouville:

bt11763
08-14-2011, 10:41 PM
might go to the poughkeepsie show if there's nothing going on that night

kommie
08-14-2011, 10:52 PM

doesn't The Loft usually book more scene/hipster/emo-ish bands? can't say I've seen something metal get booked there

christopher
08-14-2011, 10:57 PM
I need to see them again. I saw them on summer slaughter and they were so fucking awesome!! I still can't believe I skipped out on a headlining show in 2009. I never listened to them and they were headlining one night at the Muderfest and I left before they went on because I was tired

hellawaits77ny
08-14-2011, 11:05 PM

Me too. Isn't The Loft real tiny though? I've been to The Chance before, which isn't great, but not awful.

jd091
08-15-2011, 05:11 AM
Oh GOD, I cannot wait for a new album/tour. Seeing them on Summer Slaughter was the biggest cocktease ever. It's like if fucking Katy Perry was stripping for you, and you're sitting there about to burst, and she's about to come over and smother her naked body all over you, and right before you touch, she disappears into a wisp of smoke, and you're left there crying and rolling around on the ground since you NEED more, but there's nothing you can possibly do to bring her back...

:bawling:

christopher
08-15-2011, 08:13 AM
Oh GOD, I cannot wait for a new album/tour. Seeing them on Summer Slaughter was the biggest cocktease ever. It's like if fucking Katy Perry was stripping for you, and you're sitting there about to burst, and she's about to come over and smother her naked body all over you, and right before you touch, she disappears into a wisp of smoke, and you're left there crying and rolling around on the ground since you NEED more, but there's nothing you can possibly do to bring her back...

:lol:

bt11763
08-15-2011, 08:30 AM
doesn't The Loft usually book more scene/hipster/emo-ish bands? can't say I've seen something metal get booked there

i feel like i might have heard of my friends' shitty metal bands playing there, but nothing like this. this is definitely the first time i'm interested in the venue.

Me too. Isn't The Loft real tiny though? I've been to The Chance before, which isn't great, but not awful.

i believe so, which sounds awesome. i've been to the chance before twice, once for summer slaughter, which i hated because the crowd was awful, and once for coheed, which i loved because the crowd wasn't awful and it was awesome seeing them in such an intimate venue. also, it was awesome being able to jump off the railing into the crowd

llama lom
08-15-2011, 08:41 AM

Of all the people you could choose, you pick Katy Perry?

jd091
08-15-2011, 09:09 AM
Of all the people you could choose, you pick Katy Perry?

Oh my sweet Jesus lord god yes. I would do awful things to her. :eyes:

mastodon421
08-15-2011, 09:16 AM
Oh my sweet Jesus lord god yes. I would do awful things to her. :eyes:

I agree. She is unfairly hot.

metallicbrian666
08-15-2011, 11:07 AM
She's lovely. Damn white people best recognise.

brutal_descent
08-15-2011, 11:31 AM

:lovedup:

orlandodavis
08-15-2011, 12:34 PM

I take it you missed this:
http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=12893&highlight=Dying+Fetus+Arsis

HackedUpForBBQ
08-15-2011, 01:58 PM
10/22/11 : Montage Music Hall - Rochester, NY

Hell yeah another awesome metal show at the Montage..... kudos to those fuckers for bringing some great shows upstate

kommie
08-15-2011, 04:22 PM

at least you picked someone actually hot, I know there's a buncha idiots here who somehow find that idiot from In This Moment hot. :barf:

HackedUpForBBQ
08-15-2011, 06:05 PM

She is pretty..... but that Jew nose has to go

jd091
08-15-2011, 06:37 PM
She is pretty..... but that Jew nose has to go

Woah now.

http://www.sweetslyrics.com/images/img_gal/7798_katy-perry-esquire-3-500x652.jpg

Ms. Perry would like you to apologize.

kommie
08-15-2011, 07:10 PM
Woah now.

http://www.sweetslyrics.com/images/img_gal/7798_katy-perry-esquire-3-500x652.jpg

Ms. Perry would like you to apologize.

Actually, it's Mrs. Katy Perry.

mankvill
08-15-2011, 07:33 PM

Mrs. Russell Brand

300%_Density
08-15-2011, 07:38 PM
Everytime a picture of a hot looking girl makes it's way to a post it's magically locked the next day. Getting a Dying Fetus thread locked that started w/ a Katy Perry pic would be a new all time high (low) for this board. The countdown is on... tick...tick...tick...

llama lom
08-15-2011, 07:38 PM
Personal opinion: Grace Perry > Katy Perry.
:eyes:

jd091
08-15-2011, 07:39 PM

http://tasteemcbea.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/fuck_you.jpg

jd091
08-15-2011, 07:40 PM
Personal opinion: Grace Perry > Katy Perry.
:eyes:

Grace Perry = girl you wanna fuck
Katy Perry = girl you want to make sweet love to :lovedup:

Everytime a picture of a hot looking girl makes it's way to a post it's magically locked the next day. Getting a Dying Fetus thread locked that started w/ a Katy Perry pic would be a new all time high (low) for this board. The countdown is on... tick...tick...tick...

Well now thatcha day that, it's gonna happen! Smooth move.

PLEASE ES156 WE WILL KEEP TALKING ABOUT GORY DEATH METAL DON'T LOCK OUR THREADZ :snivel:

llama lom
08-15-2011, 07:45 PM
Grace Perry = girl you wanna fuck
Katy Perry = girl you want to make sweet love to :lovedup:

Well now thatcha day that, it's gonna happen! Smooth move.

PLEASE ES156 WE WILL KEEP TALKING ABOUT GORY DEATH METAL DON'T LOCK OUR THREADZ :snivel:

Switch those statements and it'll be true to me.

I want to see more dates. However, unlikely it is, I want it to happen. NOW.

larvtard
08-15-2011, 07:50 PM
I want to see more dates. However, unlikely it is, I want it to happen. NOW.

Burlington's gotta be in there somewhere... :snivel:

and, yeah, Katy Perry's hot :D

llama lom
09-05-2011, 07:19 PM
Posted from their Facebook:
"who do you think would be be a great OPENING band for a Dying Fetus tour?"

So apparently this will be at least a tour of sorts, and are taking suggestions? I don't know.

treghet
09-05-2011, 07:31 PM
Revocation.

NickLed19
09-05-2011, 08:37 PM
Burlington's gotta be in there somewhere... :snivel:

and, yeah, Katy Perry's hot :D

Katy Perry is more than just hot. :)

hellawaits77ny
09-05-2011, 08:38 PM
Katy Perry is more than just hot. :)

I would give my life for 5 minutes alone with her.

NickLed19
09-05-2011, 08:55 PM

Eh....make it ten and then yes. Well wait, Idk if I even need ten. :D

Natrlhi
09-06-2011, 09:30 AM

Eh....make it ten and then yes. Well wait, Idk if I even need ten. :DJust had to point out that there are two huge logistical errors in these posts:

Just because you have five or ten minutes alone with her, doesn't mean she's going to let you do anything with her during that time.
If you're willing to give your lives, then that's going to be a pretty boring five or ten minutes, since it's just going to be the object of your affection / lust (Katy) standing there next to an ugly, smelly corpse. Who wins in this scenario?
You people have to learn to be more specific with your daydreaming. :rolleyes:

powerslave_85
09-06-2011, 09:33 AM
And that's why Nat is one of my favorites :lol:

mankvill
09-06-2011, 09:35 AM
I'd be cool with just staring at Katy Perry from an uncomfortably close (for her) distance for 5 or 10 minutes.

Natrlhi
09-06-2011, 09:37 AM
And that's why Nat is one of my favorites :lol:
http://ls1tech.com/forums/attachments/appearance-detailing/307465d1311558762-appearance-suggestions-wwjd-jesus-thumbs-up.jpg

powerslave_85
09-06-2011, 09:40 AM
For the record, I'm not sure what I'd do with Katy Perry in five minutes. I get the feeling she's probably not that interesting to talk to, so I guess I'll just go with Manks' option :lol:

larvtard
09-06-2011, 09:40 AM
I'd be cool with just staring at Katy Perry naked from an uncomfortably close (for her) distance for 5 or 10 minutes.

Yeah, same. I'd imagine that actually being in the sack with her isn't that much different than any other hot woman. So, giving my life for 10 min with her? ....No thanks.

hellawaits77ny
09-06-2011, 09:58 AM
Just had to point out that there are two huge logistical errors in these posts:

Just because you have five or ten minutes alone with her, doesn't mean she's going to let you do anything with her during that time.
If you're willing to give your lives, then that's going to be a pretty boring five or ten minutes, since it's just going to be the object of your affection / lust (Katy) standing there next to an ugly, smelly corpse. Who wins in this scenario?
You people have to learn to be more specific with your daydreaming. :rolleyes:

Dude, it was a figure of speech. R-E-L-A-X :tongue: