PDA

View Full Version : New Neal Peart DVD due out October 14-Exclusive, rare behind the scenes & soundchecks

Travis The Dragon
08-13-2011, 07:55 PM
Filmed in various locations over the course of a year, Neil Peart takes you on a behind-the-scenes look at Rush's 2010-11 Time Machine tour. This includes rare and exclusive footage of Neil's personal pre-tour rehearsals and backstage events at a Rush concert (including a visit to the soundcheck, and an unprecedented backstage interview as Neil warms up for the show). Neil also presents a detailed look at every single song in the tour's set list. Each song features analysis and demonstrations by Neil, which are coupled with a detailed PDF eBook containing transcription of his parts. At the end of each song discussion, the viewer is transported onstage to a Rush concert to see the actual live performance of the song from the perspective of the drum cameras only. 6 hours, 40 minutes.SOURCE (http://www.musicdispatch.com/product/viewproduct.do?itemid=321248)

That's gonna be awesome! I can't wait to see it!

SirLardsAlot
08-14-2011, 04:59 AM
Who's Neal Peart?

ravenheart
08-14-2011, 05:30 AM
Who's Neal Peart?

Some hasbeen with dyslexia.

Maidenmagic
08-14-2011, 05:39 AM
That sounds better than the concert film Rush has planned.

HackedUpForBBQ
08-14-2011, 02:57 PM
Pretty cool idea. The song by song analysis sounds interesting

rjturtle9
08-14-2011, 03:20 PM
I heard it has the entire Cleveland show but only from the drums! Which is soooooo great!!! I want this!!